Shingeki no Kyojin

oh golly gee, I sure am excited to see chapter 99! Are you too, anons? :)

yea

Willy and Magath will Make Marley Great Again

It's all up in the air now and it feels a bit frustrating.

Like, for real, who's even on who's side at this point?
What is the point of everything?
What is Willy trying to do in the end?
What is Eren trying to do?
Where are Shitkasa and the manlet? Never mind, I don't want to see them anyway.

I can´t wait for the next chapter, but probably it won´t continue the Reiner and Eren meeting or we will see what happened through a flashback.

Shitren will turn out to be the real enemy.

threads are being deleted again huh? noice

Shitmin, the manlet, Jean and Sasha need to die. I see no point in having them alive, other than to annoy the readers.
I know the manlet is a cash cow, but he is such a horrible character.

Since 4 years have passed, maybe Isajayma can do some asspull development for Shitkasa, because it would be too much to kill her off too.

Mikasa is worse than any of the others.

Indeed she is, but maybe we can redeem her. At least she looks kinda cool.

>only waifus can be redeemed
kys

yes, the mods are actual retards. Their stupidity is hard to put in words, that's how low their IQs are. I bet the one who deleted the last thread isn't even white, probably a jew, too.

The Nigger Autist mod is just triggered by how based Isayama is.

>how based Isayama
He fucked up too much to be based. Not to mention all the Shitmin wanking.

Shitkasa is a hot waifu.
If Isayama changes her personality after the time skip, just like he did with Eren, she'll be good.

And the others cant be good? Even Connie is more interesting than Mikasa

I think is not the mods just the cryfags got triggered because of the endgamefag. They dont seem to call the mods when pedos are posting Hisu and Gabis so there is that

I mean making all the marleyans look like jews and antagonizing them, except for Left Guard and Magath, they're the sam hydes of the SnK universe, and theyre getting away with it.

Well, at least he wrote him out of the story for a while

this.
The day of the rope is growing closer, and Sup Forums mods are gonna get the bullet too.

Is Reiner going to have a PTSD attack? The look in his eyes on the last page says yes.

Damn,Watamote and SnK got pretty good chapters

>Jews
You mean the eldians Grishafag. How does it fell to be BTFO so hard?

When will we see her again?

Its depressing to see people use based without even understanding what it is to be based.

When Eren giver her and Vili's family the Reiss' treatment.

They CAN be good. I didn't mention Connie, I would let him live.

The thing is that there are way too many irrelevant shit characters that are still alive somehow.

Mikasa may be worse than a lot of them, but I would still save her since Shitmin needs to die ASAP.
Also, if manlet dies (and he should), we should keep one Ackerman.

He's a little baby who likely keeps getting well deserved bans, but he used based right.

Manlet is a better Ackerman than Mikasa. Mikasa just makes Eren much worse (manlet too, but manlet atleast had more characters to deal with).

>Mikasa just makes Eren much worse
More like the opposite. Mikasa was actually okay for a few seconds during Trost, when she thought he was gone.

It's Eren who blocks Mikasa, not the other way around.

>this character has boobs so she can be good
No waifufags, she is terrible. She was good during Trost but then you can say the same with literally any character.

What? No, if she could go pass her obssession with Eren she could get a character, but she cares too much about him to have to follow whatever shitty decision he does. Meanwhile Armong and Eren cancer her out of any joy and development.

I'm not a waifufag, but saying Mankasa drags down Shitren is wrong, because it's the opposite

Look, she can have some purpose.

We haven't seen her yet after the time skip, but I hope she has long hair and is pregnant.

Eren and Zeke need to find a cure for titan aids and then Eren will need a good wife.
She needs to become more feminine and loving.

Mikasa sucks right now, but she can serve a purpose. Eren sucked ass too, but maybe he's a better character now, we'll see.

I don't see any future or fun story that includes the manlet.
He sucks even more than Mikasa.
He is just a boring midget, has no personality or relationships, he just slices some people up every once in a while.

Yeah, no. Eren will die a salty virgin in 3 years. If Mikasa ever gets married it would be with another Hizul, or she adopts a kids.

>He is just a boring midget, has no personality or relationships, he just slices some people up every once in a while.
Even manlet has more personality than her, you wouldn´t say that if manlet was a woman, waifufag. You just want a Mary Sue not a Gary Stu.
Let them aside and focus on Marley.

>You just want a Mary Sue
No, I want her to be more flawed and human.

I just don't want the main character to be a lonely faggot.
Is that too much to ask?

Yes, focus on Marley is infinitely better, but manlet is still a boring overpowered gary stu almost as forced as Armong. And not him.

Your version of Mikasa is 100% waifubait, excellent taste.
I also agree on manlet. He was never a good character and now his story arc is complete he only seems to exist to:
1. Make Eren a bulldog with no agency
2. Remove any tension from fights and the manga in general
3. Generate fujobux
Come to think of it, if Isayama puts a spotlight on RE that should keep the fujos happy so for that purpose manlet is no longer necessary.

So a man can´t change but a woman can?
Waifufags logic.

>Let them aside and focus on Marley.
As weird as it is, I do like the Marley characters more now.
They're more cool and human.

He wont die from the curse, that's far too anticlimactic and it would be a very cruel fate for Mikasa counting down the days, Isayama won't do that to his beloved moe. He'll either live, die in battle or die as part of some other process to save the Eldians.

He can, but we're just talking about our preferences for the story, you low IQ candy ass.

No, manletfag, mikasa has a grain of sand of hope to get better, but manlet, just like Armong, don't. The best thing they could do is lay down and die.

Reiner needs to find a good man willing to help support his kids.

>He wont die from the curse
Yes, he will. The sooner you accept this, the better. That's the most perfect way for him to die.

I dunno, at least Eren is capable of shit-talking Mikasa, unlike with Armin whom he treats like his perfect little baby no matter what he does or wise captain manlet

Porco.

Porco will be his now bro against Eren.

He already likes Falco so that's a very good fit.

I can see EMfags are really desperate

But Falco is one of the kids.

Even without Eren she is still bad, she was hardly around him in Uprising and RTS and all she did was be a boring manlet with tits

No, he won't. The sooner you accept that, the better. It would be a very boring ending.

>mikasa has a grain of sand of hope to get better
>a female character can´t be bad and she is let´s give her thousand of opportunities
kek

You mean kino, EMfag.

>and if she is

>Eren will need a good wife. She needs to become more feminine and loving.
She needs to not be such a slut, sadly I don't think that will happen.

Eren is a faggot, anyway.

He'll become Falco's stepdad.

I wasn't the original guy you replied to. I already explained why it would be a bad ending and you obviously don't have an argument.

>this again
It's called friendship. Don't be a dumb fujo

>why it would be a bad ending
Because Eren dies and he has to have a feminine and loving wife like you'll never ever do?

There we go, the manlet can still have some purpose.
He'll just fuck him and the rest of the kids.
I wonder what is the age of consent in Marley.

Someone post the pasta.

>I can't read
I just told you I wasn't the one posting EM. Go be retarded elsewhere.

Insecurities intensify

But that's what Reiner is for now. Manlet is useless.

Reminder that Eren is a fucking faggot. He is probably the most un-intentional well developed homosexual character in a shonen manga. And he is not the stereotypical gay but one with many layers.
>Father issues
>Revolves around the idea of his mother
>Is jealous of girls
>He is only able to value, appreciate and admire male figures
>Lots of female friends because he doesn't try anything lewd with them
>Obsessed with his male friend
>Lures men and boys into shady underground dungeons

With every chapter released Eren becomes even more retarded than he already was before we learned anything about outside the walls. He is literally the most stupid person in the world of SNK. How can one be so fucking dense? He is seriously a very dangerous idiot and his actions only bring harm to everything around him, he is fucking autistic.

Manlet can be Eren's boyfriend.

Also manlet is too old for him.

This. No need to shit on a good character when you can put too shitty virgins together.

Didn´t know Chucky had another son.

Fay is very cute :)

>silly plot twists
She didn´t die, she is the mastermind and the final boss.

>Lures men and boys into shady underground dungeons
I kek'd hard at this one.
No, he is an older and more experienced man that will show him the way.

>Final boss
So she was Eren all along.

This is my favorite pasta (aside from the pedo meaning of pasta) because it's so true.

I know this is old pasta but
>everyone in snk has daddy issues
>muh revenge
>he's only jealous of Mikasa
>it is canon he respects both Rico and Hange and there aren't that many other women
>he only interacts with Annie and Hisu and both are due to their circumstances
>everyone is obsessed with Armin
>ah shit you're right

>everyone is obsessed with Armin
No, just ragetard.

Even better:

Ymir is literally Ymir Fritz and she'll just overtake Porco's body and manifest herself, she can't die.

After that she'll marry Historia and have lots of lesbian sex with her and they'll live happily ever after.

Reminder that Falco is a fucking macho. He is probably the most un-intentional well developed straight character in a shonen manga. And he is not the stereotypical macho but one with many layers.
>Girls issues
>Revolves around the idea of being the AT (aka the Macho Titan)
>Is jealous of better soldiers
>He is only able to value, appreciate and admire Gabi´s beauty and he is ready to introduce the cat in the box any time
>Lots of friends, hobos included
>Obsessed with Gabi
>Follow unknown men into shady underground dungeons like any brave guy would do

>Eren, manlet, Erwin, Hange, Mikasa,
>Isayama himself believes Armin is Jesus
Come on user

>she'll marry Historia and have lots of lesbian sex with her and they'll live happily ever after.

>Falco virgin walks through all of Marley's arc.

He isn't really any gayer than Naruto or Gon

He's gayer than both.

Will Magath conscript Marley people to fight now that he's the General.

Wish they made Eren look mad, ready to show him the 'grim reminder'

Likely.

Too bad Bertolt and Annie didn't ;)

Falco is unironically one of my favourite characters.

I guess amateur Isayama finally learned how to make decent characters after all this time.

Mikasa I can understand, but the rest are ridiculous:
>Eren: totally ridiculous in serumbowl
>Manlet: talking like a fucking poet in the smartpass when he can barely talk well
>Hange: She should be mad that everyone is praising Armin more than her despite she risking her life (and Moblit´s) everyday studying the titans
>Erwin: he is fucking perfection, that´s why Isayama killed him.
>>Isayama himself believes Armin is Jesus
He literally drew the sun behind Armin like he was a saint.

>Falco
>Decent
>Most retarded character since Marco.

So what happens if "someone" injects the serum into an Ackerman?

Marley's army and government are a mess, so Magath and Willy are certainly planning some big reforms, as evidenced by their talk about the "house"

Still better than deluded Armongtards.

d e s p e r a t e

>he is ready to introduce the cat in the box any time
Fuckin kek'd