Fashwave/Alt-Right/WN Videos "Omni Media"???

There's some team out there that has produced very high-quality content on Alt-Right/ethnonationalism. I can't for the life of me remember it. It's something like "Omni Media," "Omnia Media," "Omnipedia Media," etc.

What is the name of this group? I can't find the answer anywhere and don't remember the exact name.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ih1aKeETk
youtube.com/watch?v=HHT3Pe39UQg
youtube.com/watch?v=_Z9DleiIa9Y
gab.ai/KingGoy
youtube.com/watch?v=aTrBDJGySm0
youtube.com/watch?v=Vd-R3MCDATQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IT'S CALLED FUTUREFASH!

Fashwave is just the musical genre. The (((Alt-Right))) fucked everything up again. Just like with KEK

couldn't care less desu

They make very aesthetic videos. Their symbol is a capital Greek letter omega Ω

bump

>couldn't care less desu
Then dont make these threads and post shitty ugly modern art as Futurefash.

switching up the style!

Feels good man.

This is baby making album...
>I'll never be in my dimly lit living room with Tycho playing in the background staring into my wife's eyes as I passionately make love to her and impregnate her with huwhite children.

Why live boys? Why even live.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ih1aKeETk

youtube.com/watch?v=HHT3Pe39UQg

Only good one. Rest just make you seem almost boomerish in how little you understand us.

Actual fash aesthetics coming up

kek.
t. wishes right wingfu talked to. literally fucked leftwing pussy last week because they are so damn easy, which also means I'm degenerate, meaning traditional qts will be even less likely to talk to me

mhmm

Why not just listen to this and relax on your porch?
youtube.com/watch?v=_Z9DleiIa9Y

The meme was started by a group which called themselves the "Art Right", it's this dude and two other guys I forget the names of.

gab.ai/KingGoy

>Not clever
>Not funny
What's your endgame?

Good workout music

youtube.com/watch?v=aTrBDJGySm0

Show that the left can't meme

I think you're thinking of Omniphi Media

>le fart gay incel xdddd
Delete these from your folder and only make ones in the style of the ones i haven't responded too if you want to subvert effectively.

Found this in 2012, was a solid addition to the play list which now includes Xurious et al.

Begone schlomo. You're about as subtle as a fire engine.

sauce on pic related? anyone got a link?

Oh yay a new shill tactic.

It's telling that kikes are afraid of fashwave.

The virgins are afraid of the FARTWAVE

You're not the boss of me!

Leftyfags can't even be bothered to try at Photoshop can they.

they make informational videos, not music

* F A S H W A V E * 2 0 4 9 * F O O L S

youtube.com/watch?v=Vd-R3MCDATQ

I misspoke, damn it. The group doesn't make music. They make high-quality video edits with speeches and such of Alt-Right content. Hoppe, Rockwell, Hitler even, etc.

the infantile mind of the left. literally just cards against humanity-tier peepee poopoo humor.

I have had much funnier cards against humanity games than this. This is what happens when no one has any decent cards left and have to throw out the literal crap cards, thats all this is.

Because that would require the social norm of society to change in to a weaker more "tolerable" one where human interaction is validated by a team whose mind, personality and conscience were destroyed when they sucked their dads cock.

Finally, this cringe worthy shit gets the respect it deserves.

This is actually true.

Hedonism necessarily leads to faggotry. Faggotry is advanced hedonism. Degeneracy is literally gay. It's the dead, asocial animalistic impulse exclusively without any of the human aspect.

To be fair.
user's fart message is slightly less cringeworthy and slightly more intelligent then the original fucking mess.