It's another manga with main char as a hot headed loser to his cool chad rival/counterpart

>it's another manga with main char as a hot headed loser to his cool chad rival/counterpart

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NFmxsgXqAQg
youtube.com/watch?v=sZAn6aOLrxs
youtu.be/o9ERlMgQLd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

more like trope: the manga

>Sup Forumsnons will unironically defend this.

is this black trigger?

Black Clover

>I'M GONNA BEEE THE MAGIC HOKAGEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
>ALSO THERE'S NOTSASUKE WHO'S WAY MORE POPULAR AND SKILLED THAN ME BUT HE'S MY BEST FRIEND AND RIVAL AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
>I'M GONNA PROTECT ALL MY FRIENDS BECAUSE FRIENDSHIP IS THE BEST JUST LIKE IN FAIRY TA- I MEAN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
>NOW LET ME PULL OUT MY BANKAI WHICH TOTALLY LOOKS LIKE THE GUY FROM NANATSU NO TAI- I MEAN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
>ALSO MAIN GIRL IS IN LOVE WITH ME BECAUSE I'M MC AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

YAMEROOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo

HERE I AM WITH MY WIZARD CLAN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Literally a Naturo clone

SSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

>baiting fags not getting the point

it poses the same question as naruto, faity tail etc but will it give the same answers and will it look cool doing it?

that's the god damn point if you don't like it avoid shonen altogether

KUDAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI

Why can't they make manga about a cool, calm main char?

MADAAAAMADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

because the main char needs a flaw
if the flaw isn't that he's an idiot
then the flaw is that he's a dick
and they are too wholesome to have children identifying with a dickish MC

Read more manga

KEKKO SHITE KUDASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI

Cool, calm protagonists aren't in battle shonen manga.

>what is Shaman King

>its Naruto except annoying VA for MC and even gayer Sasuke copy

Over.

This, characters like Sasuke in Naruto Part 1 should be the norm for MCs

>lame ending
>sequel also has generic loud-mouthed protagonist

YunOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you are my RIVALLLLLLLLDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AJHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MADADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Does the mc have a superpower? What are their abilities?

He's Anti-Mage. Everybody use magic, his swords can cut magic

Does it have a magic Hitler?

Is magic power is, and I'm not fucking with you, "Not giving up"

He has no innate magic powers like every other character, but he works hard, believes in his friends, and never gives up. He says out loud, multiple times: "My magic is the ability to never give up!!!!!!!!"

It's every shonen shitpost in one character. Also he can cut other people's magic but this is usually done by his teammates fucking tossing him at the enemy.

mc has the EDGE BOOK

>this is the next big 3
Shonen is dead

There's magic Hokage. The villain is sorta magic Hitler though

Why would you want someone with the emotional range of a concrete block as your MC? It's like there's an unseen rule that shounens can't have a normalish protagonist, they either have to be a hyperactive spastic or an emotionless autist, there's no middle ground.

It's always the MC who has this power

Psyren?

Pretty shitty
And what kind of magic does the other chars have? Are they just a fairy tail copy?

>Are they just a fairy tail copy?
No, they're worse. Character in fairy tail at least go full on conceptual with their abilities like disassembling things and reversing time on shit. Most characters in BC just control an element like fire (There are like 6 characters that use fire) and water. The most outrageous thing we've seen so far is the Wizard Hokage using time magic to accelerate things to dust.

Isn't that the plot of Index?

His superpower is AAAAAAAAAAAAA

youtu.be/NFmxsgXqAQg

Not giving up would be a pretty cool power if it was written well.

Imagine a manga about a guy who's spent years honing his abilities in order to win against people with magic. Like BnHA if Deku never met All-Might.

The girl using strings that evolved into a power of literall asspull is interesting though

>Imagine a manga about a guy who's spent years honing his abilities in order to win against people with magic
That's sort of what he is, but the problem is he can't surpass a normal human's abilites, so he's just a guy with a sword fighting people with nukes. Any enemy that just flies and avoids him is something he can't deal with without help.

Sequel is also shit and a flop.

Man that sounds like a reeally lazy writing

I know it's a parody, but...

>lame ending
Leave.

Does the mc have to find the black clover or something so he can save the world?

Most of them just use element. So far we have
>Time
>Light, sanic speed and can blind people
>Darkness, slow as fuck but huge damage, can enchanted into sword
>Water
>Fire, mostly just shoot fireballs, though there's Phoenix Fire that can heal people
>Mirror, make shadow clones and can counter Light
>Thunder, sanic speed
>Wind
>Space, teleport people and erase space
>String, evolved form is asspull
>Earth
>Several forms of plant, like flowers to heal or rose thorns to stab
It's mostly one-dimensional as fuck
His power is the black 5-leaf clover. His rival is 4-leaf

Everyone can use magic in that world, but everyone has a type of magic.
Also peasants suck.and nobels Rule in that world, because nobels have tons of magic and peasants have very little magic.
Enter the MC and Rival who were dropped off at the same time at some random peasant orphanage.
Rival is very good.at using wind magic and the MC can't use any magic at all.
Both the mc and the rival want to be the wizard king.
At the age of fifteen everyone gets a magic book that has spells that is totally unique to them families usually have the same kind of magic like there is a nobel family eith flame users, but they all specialize in different flame spells.
while most books have an emblem with only a three leafed clover on it the Rival gets a magic book with a 4 leafed clover which only the very first wizard king who saved the countries from demons has gotten.
The MC doesn't get a book, because he has literally no magic at all which is basically impossible since even the peasantiest of peasants have atleast a little bit of magic.
When the rival gets blindsided by some guy who wants to steal the rivals book, the mc wants to save him, but he can't because he doesn't have any magic.
But then suddenly a magic book with a 5 leafed clover on it appears and it is the mc's magic book and a 5 leaf clover represents demons or some shit.
His magic book makes him able to use anti-magic and gives him the power to summon a sword that can cut through, repel and nullify magic.

>emotional range of a concrete block
just have him job constantly like Sasuke does in part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=sZAn6aOLrxs

its like a bootlegged version of index

What is the flaw of Akagi?

Selfish and crazy

Makes sense. But he is not a dick, I guess...

Does he need to farm most of the game? When does he get Manta Style?

So it's Melchsee's Doorin form of lame sword?

>mc ability is to not give up
>he wants to surpass his rival
>generic powers like fire, water, wind, etc
>want to be the wizard king.
Didn't even start to read and I already dropped it. Thanks user!

No since it doesn't destroy everything it comes into cintact with, it is just a complete hardcounter against magic.

The Chad actually likes him though

He said that 4 times.

Please tell me this manga is selling badly and doing badly in the SJ rankings.

That's what's been bothering me about idol anime too. Japs just love their red oni protagonists too much.

Do you really think it will sell bad? Mangas as bad as this one are a complete succes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It is on average in the top 5 in the ranking and it sells 120k+ or something

I'm always amazed at Japan's terrible taste.

user, japs have irredeemably shit taste.

He's the most ripped in the series thanks to a lot of push-ups and sit-ups, although most of the time he's drawn like a twink because author can't into anatomy

He's drawn like a twink because nip manlets still need to be capable of self-inserting and muscle freaks are gay.

Is the artstyle good at least?

He can draw girls with the softest and most fuckable titties and thighs you will ever see, but some of them look like they miss a chromosome so there is that.

Probably. Fucker can throw a Claymore like 40 feet into the air with sheer physical strength and every characters praise his raw strength, yet he still has the drawn body of a kid

Artstyle is pretty good, but he sucks in drawing fight scenes and paneling.
Also the dialogues are awful.

The author is inconsistent with that.
In one chapter he is like pretty ripped, but in another chapter he just looks like your common twink.

You mean intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor?

They tend to inhabit LNs rather than shōnen manga.

Opponents with good enough luck and/or his own bad luck, some mistakes, self-imposed handicaps, alzheimer ;_;

I hate the forced flaws in MCs, it feels to me like the real MC doesn't have them, and then he/she receives these flaws so that they have to spend arcs/chapters/episodes fixing them (when it could've been avoided in the first place), while occasionally artificially appealing to the reader/watcher's emotional sides because that's what sells.

Funny thing is that the MC might have been something like that looking at the concept art.

It's far far far worse.

that other fire fighter shounen thing should've been animated, not this shit

youtu.be/o9ERlMgQLd4

>BNHA

>follows the "SJ formula" (friendship+effort+victory, or something like that)
>bad sales
pick one, etc.

Imho, if the strongest characteristic of a series is that it follows the SJ formula, it's a reason for me to drop a series, because in theory, if you've seen one such work, you've seen all of them. Maybe a series can be measured for how interesting (or fun to read) it is when you remove these elements. And/or maybe a series can be interesting if it at least does these elements/themes in the SJ formula in an interesting (unique, and/or deep) enough way (which would be more acceptable to me, than just milking the SJ formula for the least effort way to sales).

I wouldn't call Deku calm and cool, he is more like takato that he is just a beta nerd that grows massive balls once shit goes down.
He used to be more analytical, but he kinda started doing that less and less.

>but he kinda started doing that less and less.
Good to see you haven't read the manga

When did he analyze stuff in the overhaul arc

>It is on average in the top 5 in the ranking
Editorial manipulation
>120k
That's not impressive at all

No one sane will defend this shit.

How he found Mimic and how he's fighting OH by throwing stones at him

I pity the VA, it must've been so embarassing and he'll never be free of the stain of his role. How unfortunate.

I don't think deku is that much of a beta. the only thing he was missing was a quirk, what made him feel weak. he was pretty much normal and still is. he's not overreacting to unnecessary shit, tries to stay calm in tense situations, is not the best, is not the worst. I think most of BNHAs success is actually Deku for being normie.

The twin tail girl is so cute.

They are always fucking short. Even shorter than main girl sometimes.

The first manga of the same authrro of BC had a mc like that. It flopped real hard.

That failure of the author's prior series is why I think Black Clover being so cliché is deliberate.

Deku is a pussy, Tsunami type character.

Just read Jojo. Almost all of the protagonists are either cool or calm.

Because an obvious flaw is easier to write for bad/lazy writers.

newfags*