Matter is pure evil. This is the reason why evil people are always on the top...

Matter is pure evil. This is the reason why evil people are always on the top. It didn't start with the Jews nor will it end with them. There, i simplified politics by 10000% and gave you the final blackpill.
Thank me later.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dfl4ZaiucpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0B5FwnMMcjE
youtube.com/watch?v=CB3H05OhVDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You could make a religion out of this... wait...

cryptic post, no idea what you mean

Why did God make the Arc of the Covenant out of matter then?

>matter is pure evil

More like reality is pure evil. That was the cost for God to give us freewill.

dude what
you guys give me a hard time here

/x/ is leaking too much into Sup Forums we have to stop this

but who says you couldnt exist in a non-dualistic state?

Fucking demiurge you cunt

x is the place where you find the biggest fucktards on Sup Forums
i rarely visit the place

This
Sun Tzu punished superstition heavily we should commit to do the same.

Existence is pure evil.

What if matter is Holy and we are evil, but in order to find redemption we must put the Holy matter together in the proper ways instead of corrupting it with our evil?

>I believe in one God the father almighty, maker of all that is SEEN AND UNSEEN

I am stand on two sides and ways - Gnosis and Orthodox. And i am totally distress - which way is true and i know what man cant serv for two different spiritual Masters.

Please, help

Existence is poo evil.

he's talking about the 10,000 "mystery Babylon" cults/religions, aka Kaballah, aka gnosticism, aka freemasonry, aka illuminati, and 9,997 other names that it goes by.

thats mean

Sorry, indian bro, but you know, it is fun.

God created matter. God entered into the material world. Matter is not inherently evil.

Get this gnostic trash out of here.

At the Council of Nicea they included this line in the creed to emphasize that ALL of creation comes from God, "and he saw that it was good"

Gnosticism is heretical (i.e. irrational)

try to reach gnosis, if you reach it, you dont have to decide anymore

That's because the Annunaki and Archons made this reality which is created to fuel evil so that they can feed on it.

What a load of baloney. Take this shit to >>>sci so they can have a good laugh, too

>matter is pure evil
matter is mass and mass is matter. technically inertia.

pull your head outta your ass

>existence is pure evil
then why do good things, on occasion, happen?

aka fags who waste time thinking their shit matters instead of reaching gnosis
lmao
oaml

The Annunaki are the gods of Babylon. The first and one true flesh and blood gods who walked among us and created man as slaves and didn't give a flying fuck about our wellbeing.

that was quite a good joke, man

how come literally all of history was the bad guys win. funny isnt it.

> Matter is pure evil.

Then so is your body. Dispose of it immediately to 'slay the dragon'!

how can you see the unseen. something wrong here.

x is where the most redpilled people on Sup Forums end up. Unfortunately the idiot larpers outnumber them.

we are reaching amounts of fedora that shouldnt be possible

>what a load of baloney. matter is mass and mass is matter. technically inertia.
That's what the Jews told you.

>Matter is pure evil
Matter is neither inherently evil nor good, your assertions are groundless.

Thanks, brah.

Baseless assertion, utterly meaningless woowoo.

i have to agree

Your body is not a temple. It is a prison. Study the Annunaki if you can fight your way through the disinfo that will at first try to push you away from it. If it has anything to do with "reptilians" that is disinfo meant to lead you away from the true Babylonian Annunaki.

anything in this material world you focus on will destroy you. is that evil or not evil?

>Babylonian Annunaki.
Fuck off spook

Watch this and learn why the Jews don't want you to learn about the Annunaki.
youtu.be/Dfl4ZaiucpQ

your body is the temple where the divine resides
the temple itself is also a prison

so many gnostic threads as of late. sage

Nonsensical mumbo jumbo, matter is neither good nor evil, it is matter, if you arrange that matter in a very specific way, you might get a Jeffrey Dahmer, which would be a subjectively evil entity, however matter itself, like I already stated, isn't inherently good nor evil.

FUCK THIS /fringe/ Gnostic black pill. Come to this thread and learn why OP is brainwashed

ok i agree with some of it. i have some questions
what is the role of jesus in gnosticism?
can the divine spark be encountered in a dream?

Except you fucked up. Matter has no inherent moral value. The universe is evil and controlled by evil because its creator is evil.

this is pure fedoraism
if you only perceive what your five senses tell you
you are an incomplete human

>The universe is evil and controlled by evil because its creator is evil.
Not possible, there is no 'creator' in the sense that you describe.

Yes but it's not quite as simple. Matter per se has no such qualities, those are given by those who create, or modify it.
What happens here is that this whole place was conquered through deceit and betrayal, its very natural laws and all qualities were corrupted, the pillars of the world were shaken.
We're living in a perversion of a world once whole, a world that isn't even ours, and most of us are mere attempts at artificial life, lacking both soul and spirit.
There is no creator, only an invading corruptor.

We live in a simulation, put simply.

its another demiurge autismo thread.

>Not possible
>there is no 'creator'
And you know this how?

So niggers are evil. Got it.

A psalm of Asaph.
1 God presides in the great assembly;
he renders judgment among the “gods”:

2 “How long will you[a] defend the unjust
and show partiality to the wicked?[b]
3 Defend the weak and the fatherless;
uphold the cause of the poor and the oppressed.
4 Rescue the weak and the needy;
deliver them from the hand of the wicked.

5 “The ‘gods’ know nothing, they understand nothing.
They walk about in darkness;
all the foundations of the earth are shaken.

6 “I said, ‘You are “gods”;
you are all sons of the Most High.’
7 But you will die like mere mortals;
you will fall like every other ruler.”

8 Rise up, O God, judge the earth,
for all the nations are your inheritance.

God is inactive and requires that you act in his image on Earth.

he is the enlightened luminary but theres lots of stories about him, besides, christian gnosticism from the early days doesnt exist anymore, the traditions have been eradicated - i can only imagine what the secret messages were that he brought to people. best source is gospel of thomas and gospel of mary magdalene, and sophia of jesus christ but it was a bit later written
i recently heard sophia talk with me while awake but dreams are a good option too
certain herbs etc could enhance your search but be careful and fast before using them

You don't, which is why it is called "unseen." It refers to things that are supernatural like souls

>strawman
fuck off troll

i was sure because you talk like science is your god and its absurd

gnostic logic:
>the material, physical world is evil.
>we have to escape it.
>the only way to escape it is to break every moral code, and commit all evils.
>but since most people balk at the idea of raping, torturing, and then eating infants, we have to gradually lead people to commit these evils.
>luckily we have a 33 step program that will gradually initiate people into gnosis.
>meanwhile, we'll continue to complain about how evil the world is, even though it's mainly us committing those evils.

Oh boy, word salad.

Evil is a human phenomenon, a rock cannot be evil to a pool of water, microscopic matter, that I cannot sense still exists, there is tecnology to observe it, despite this, evil is still a human phenomena, matter, unless it is arragned into human form cannot be evil.

YOU are an incomplete human because YOU lack the ability to think.

>We live in a simulation, put simply.
no we don't

I guess that's why every physicist says we probably do

Reminder that christianity is devil worship

what the fuck man
you are talking about some dudes who believed the whole bible was literally a villains biography and they said cain is the first good guy ever
nearly nobody believed that
also the stories about most gnostics originate from their enemies and if they say these dudes killed that kidzz you recognize the same mentality of libshits they also make shit up about nazees

AGAIN

The Gnostic is brainwashed to kill his SELF. Christians are brainwashed and crave death. Read why in this thread

There are different factions.
You don't even know the riddle of steel.

but you're thinking in a box
who said evil is someone committing a crime?
evil is the incompleteness that detains us in this universe

riddle of steel? whuzdat

Gnosis is simply a fancy word for "knowing spiritual mysteries"
As someone who has reached Gnosis I do not condone the masons and infact I struggle against them.

Show me some evidence, oh wait, you can't, because there is none, now it's my turn to make up groundless assertions, THE UNIVERSE WAS CREATED BY A GIANT (invisible) MOUSE CALL TOMMY TITTY MOUSE, HE LIKES CHEESE BUT HATES THE FRENCH, this by your reasoning is an indisputable FACT, because YOU cannot prove it's not true.

>evil is the incompleteness that detains us in this universe
Not by the dictionary definition it's not.

It is an important Spiritual Riddle.

There is a divine invasion currently occurring.

Good will make evil into what evil does not wish to be; but evil will not be able to make good into what good does not wish to be. Evil serves good, despite its cunning

King Felix

>The Gnostic is brainwashed to kill his SELF.
No he isn't, gnosticism is antinomian and left hand path, it literally is the opposite of self annihilation.

you could always present evidence to prove me wrong.
but from what i've read, i'm not wrong.
is there anything you can say that would change my mind?
e.g. give some examples of what gnostics consider "right/moral behavior".

the fact that the first letter and the last letter of "King Felix" are also the first and last letter of "Karl Marx" really made me think about your post man.

shut the fuck up retard gnosticism is a term to sum up gnostic movements and not all of them were left hand path. kill yourself.

We struggle against Demons that pretend to be humans not just in spiritual form but physically.
youtube.com/watch?v=0B5FwnMMcjE

Evola's involution theory

once you take the blackpill it doesnt matter what you do because you love all people and thats what jesus wants

actually none were left hand path- matter is evil by definition and left hand path worships matter.

what this

Christians believe in demons, and struggle against them too, and believe in a physical and spiritual realm.
why call yourselves gnostics when you're basically spouting Christian talking points?
>Christians are evil, and are duped by the demiurge!
Oh, but haven't you heard? Not all christians believe the same thing, there are different sects.
>not all gnostics are the same, there are different factions!
yea, same with Christianity.
how about you name the specific faction of gnosticism you follow? that way we can see for ourselves what crazy stuff you get into.

no its fag stuff

>left hand path worships matter

because I am yet to see a christian help me smite a demon.
If there where a single faction that was righteous they'd be fighting with me.
I fight alone
I am Alone
I am the One Man Army faction.
youtube.com/watch?v=CB3H05OhVDI
I'd love to see some christians put on the full armor of God and Help me but alas I seem to face off against these creatures in the flesh alone.

another thing with gnosticism that makes me leery of it:
Jesus Christ said that God is a God of truth, and the truth is for everyone, and can be understood by everyone.
Yet gnosticism always talks in riddles and gives vague answers, shrouded in Mystery, always trying to entice novitiates one step further along the path until they finally make that final step of no return.
NO THANKS.
Just stop speaking in riddles and flat out admit you hate God (the Christian God) and that you hate the conception of morality that Jesus Christ taught (and, no, i don't mean the altered version that gnostics teach, i'm talking about the mainstream version that Christianity teaches).

by the way they are not metaphoric creatures.
They are walking around killing people in our dimension.
Get close enough and you will realize Humans don't have more than 2 arms usually or massive scything talons.

Just like your faggy video games.

There is no mystery in uncovering the secrets and bringing them to light, Hard work is not a fucking mystery... to me atleast.
If you have pertinent information and don't release it publicly as soon as you receive it you are evil.

>hard work
>Mystery

Sorry I forgot where we are.

wait, you're claiming you literally fight demons, in the flesh...
okay, do you have video evidence of this?

wow look who's brain snapped online.

literally nobody has an idea what gnostic rituals looked like and your generalization sounds paranoid
there are secret teachings that are hard to find out because thats the goal, the demiurge isnt a total retard. what is and what isnt true is in fact less important than the fact that we need to escape and we are divine

Plotinus?

you cant reach gnosis by hard work