archived.moe/a/thread/163118422/#q163121092_3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

I'm already an eva pilot.

why?

You get awesome magic powers and fight for justice

>Aple-chon
>attention whoring
You should have gotten rid of your "l" as well, Ape.

I hear that Apple doesn't masturbate. Apes are far superior to the frustrated fruit in quality.

meduka

Thanks for reminding me
archived.moe/a/thread/163118422/#q163121092_3

>Kanbaru-chan
So best girl from that series?

I confirmed Apples reason to not masturbate.

Are there any caveats?

Define "caveat"

a warning or proviso of specific stipulations, conditions, or limitations.

ok. But I'm a guy. is that an issue

make me u faget

Yes. Only girls can form the contract. Since there are no girls in Sup Forums, Kyubey needs another place to find.

>replying to tripshits
the only attention whore here is you

N E I N
E
I
N

That depends. Do you have any female relatives or significant others who would give their soul for a wish to keep you safe or surpass your abilities?

Even boys can become meguca.

Why not get a girl to wish a boy would turn into a girl? Then you try to form a contract with the new girl.

That is very devious.

The limits of the signee's wish are defined by their inner potential, as the Incubators do not supply any energy to form it, they only unlock it. The signee would be wise to think on this, and limit themselves to wishes within their ability to actualize.

The power unlocked by completion of the contract draws upon the signee's soul. Special protective measures are placed on the signee's soul and body that draw upon this power, in order to better ensure their safety when combating enemy forces as a magical girl. Running low or depleting this power is hazardous and endangers the signee's life and limb, and so is not advised. Fortunately, the enemies that the signee shall be compelled to fight (hereafter referred to as "witches") leave behind items which replenish the signee's power upon defeat.

gay lol

Extend your service to guys.

I would gladly suicide if i get magic power for a few months/years before

what is it coobie

No, but give me powers. What are you, sexist? in the current year?

Not good entropy economics, you'll have to fill out the special exemption form.

>get girl to wish you turn into a girl
>become meguca
>wish the said girl is released from the contract
Profit.

There is no sexism in the optimization of profit. Only profit.

What kind of magic ability would result from a wish to release another magical girl from the contract?

Feminism.

become meguca

What is the smartest wish?

To become intelligent.

>what is your wish
>i want to have the smartest wish of all meguca

Fuck you.

For how many years did you fucks have those threads

it hasn't even been 10 years yet

we yo friends meduka

What would be the shittier job?

On one hand, becoming Meguca is more emotionally harmful at the end and guarantees failure, unless if you're Madoka. On the other hand, being an EVA pilot is shittier over a spread out period of time, and from what I can tell much more painful.

If I become meguca would your show become better than shit?

Would you let me fuck you if I made a contract?

No, no, that's not how you do it. You have to say the right words.

I'd imagine Eva is worse, since there's still a link with "normal" anxieties and human experience.

>implying that being meguca separates you from "normal" concerns
Sayaka despaired because she got cucked by her best friend. Hitomi did everything wrong.

Both are set during an apocalypse that ends up being caused by a main character.

Eva pilot is probably worse since Madoka characters grow up in a relatively normal world and Eva characters are all fucked up before the series starts.

Unless you're one of those magical girls that Kyubey snatches right out of the crib. Nagisa made the contract when she was like 8

>Kyubey makes user's waifu real
>user despairs when his waifu rejects him, not having wished that his waifu would love him back

>wish for no personally non-preferable stipulations

to be the strongest witch ever

where is the sayaka version of this

in the trash, like her

you have to delete this

thank you user! however that is not the version i am looking for
i will continue the search

help

>people like Sayaka

GTFO OF HERE INCUBATOR

why do not you like seyiku

how could anyone hate the super cute sayaka

Despairs over stupid shit in every timeline and got Kyoko killed. Distrusts Homura who did nothing wrong

she was entirely correct about homu not caring about her. it's a crime they took out the death threat scene in the movies. sayaka is too smart for her own good.

homu did many things wrong especially giving dokes the ribbon back.

I just finished the show, and I heard the 1st 2 movies just recap the show.

Should I still watch them, or skip right to the 3rd movie?

Skip.

I'd advise watching the fancut for a rewatch, it combines the two together.

If you're into soundtracks and stuff there's another additional soundtrack for the movies.

I want to lick Kyoko's hairy anus.

Please enjoy your Madoka responsibly.

Thanks user. I might check the fancut out in the future when I wanna rewatch.

Are the first 2 movies shitty recaps or are they good

They're alright recaps.
They look really pretty, but there are too many removed scenes.
The soundtrack is also different.

So if I just start the 3rd movie it will start off where the series left off

Yes.

I wish that instead of sustaining themselves on grief seeds, Incubators had to sustain themselves on my farts specifically.

Wasn't this already posted?

Grant my fucking wish

The first movie cuts a ton of exposition that happened in episodes 1-3, which leaves the whole thing feeling rushed. However, movie 2 is basically a shot-for-shot remaster of the show starting from episode 9 to the end. It even adds some things. So watch episodes 1-9, then movie 2.

I am not an incubator.

Wish that the skunk would grant my wish

Or wish for powers to turn males into little girls.

It starts off like literally 5 seconds after the epilogue at the end of the series.

But you are a lady. Speak with coobie and wish for the ability suggested by

What if your wish was something super simple, like getting your mother breakfast or dessert in bed to help her feel better when she's sick? Simple, hard to fuck up, relatively disaster-proof. People always invite doom on themselves by needlessly complicating things.

Charlotte went into despair for realizing she could have wished for more after getting something minor.

Wishes won't inherently go bad on you, it's not a monkey's paw system.
What's important is to know exactly what you're wishing for, compared to what you want.

So if Sayaka had wished for Kyousuke to worship her body like he did his violin, she would have been fine?

No because he'd still be a faglord

Kyuubey says otherwise in the series, at some point. The act of wishing in ther first place will always create a fate in the other direction.

Only if the wish "goes beyond reason". It's a bit vague on what that means.
I feel like if you wish for a cake then there's not really gonna be any backlash.

I'd say by definition warping reality goes beyond reason, i.e., magic.

Yeah but then there's no point in making the distinction.
Wishing for a cake doesn't go beyond reason because it's entirely possible to get a cake by other means.
Wishing to heal Kyousuke does because there was no possible way he could have been healed otherwise.
At least that's how I interpret it.

>if you wish for a cake then there's not really gonna be any backlash.
Not from the cake but you'd still be as stupid as Charlotte, which seems like a backlash in itself.

That is a way you could read the sentence, but I really don't think that's what he means. Remember that coobie can't understand the human perspective. What's unreasonable to a totally logical being? Something that goes outside/around reason.

Yeah that's the point, the backlash comes not from the wish itself but rather what you didn't wish for.

Who knows what they consider to be normal though? If they can convert emotions to energy then maybe converting some energy into a cake is unremarkable for them.

Well we know what they consider not normal, because he says it. In that scene.