McDonalds just changed their Facebook profile photo from an "M" to a "W"

M for Mexicans, W for Wall

so whats the point of this?

Sage

We had this thread before, why not again?

the whole world just needs to be gassed
it's just too much now

Lol why that's funny af

They changed it in support of "Women's rights"

free advertising on Sup Forums

McDonald's supports the wall?

WELCOME TO WHAAAAAAAACKDONALDS HEEEEYYY NOOOOW

WacDonalds
>Wack off
>Donald Trump
That's what women do.

They're just trying to gain a basis to sue all of the anime and cartoons that have parodied their company without paying anything in royalties. A sneaky move, indeed.

They are doing it in support of international women’s day. I wanted to get a chicken sandwich on my way home earlier and stopped at a 24 hour drive thru. 2 of those brave women workers were outside smoking a blunt and told me the restaurant was closed at the time. Looks like they were celebrating early.

Build the wall, to stop Taco Bell

i copywrited the golden W after Coming To America. My lawyers will probably own MacDonald by next monday.

Who is this Mac Donald

underrated

Sounds like they were celebrating the wall user.

Macdonald the votes, give them to me

More like WackDonalds, hrright my niggas

Looks like saggy tits

Wingstings

From titties to big, dangling balls. I love this change!

NOOOO! Our culture Is being ruined bros. how do we stop this. Now I have to cut out the M from my mcdonalds shirt and sow it on backwards

Puffy vulva

wasn't the original design of the Golden Arches supposed to subtly represent or at least sort of look like a pair of tits? I supposed they're doubling down on that idea.

Holy shit that Dave Chapelle Wacarnold's skit is becoming real. This timeline.

Lmao

>WC Donalds
Seems about right.

TAKE THAT PATRIARCHY!

>another reason not to eat fast-food
I demand my food be cooked by barefoot white housewives (or ar least pregnant ones). I want a slow-food movement.

Goddamnit.

sage, you fools

ISOLATED

Unironically an endorsement of the Beast.

how so?

Inverted symbology. McDonald's and its logo, despite being a disgusting fast food chain, have been eponymous to America for decades. Every American citizen has a childhood memory of their parents driving past a set of golden arches during a road trip. (((They're))) trying to reinforce and popularize their artificial antithesis to American culture by doing this. It is National Satanism, essentially.