ISHIDA YOU FUCKING HACK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd9tZ51oXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Other version

MUH TALKER

Based Tokyo Nugget.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA SAVE ME ETO

Stop being mad at being called out shitreader.

Explain this panel.

Leave Dragon to me.

reread chapter 101.

all according to keikaku

Ishidas editor here, hello !

What did he mean by this?

Furuta explains the situation.

I would be perfectly fine with this if Ishida didn't fucking off-screen Kaneki vs Juzou. Chapter 143 came up too fast and he probably skipped it for muh parallels.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love Kaneki.

I think he skipped it just so all the Kaneki tulpas could give a little play by play of where he fucked up

He could easily do that and include the fight.

> People actual think Furuta survived
> He literally said eat up and stood there
> About as suicidal as Kaneki, muh hanged man
> Got hit directly with Kaneki's massive Dragon kagune
If you actual think he lived, your meming very hard.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TOUKA

>t. Eto

please come back. nice trips

TG is not a battle manga, the details of the fight are inconsequential in the grand scheme of things, i.e., Furuta's plan.

>watching family guy

Tower is probably Cochlea.

For :re it seems to go like:
1-30 Temperance
30-75 Devil (shota Kaneki and his wish to die)
75~135 Star
~135-? Moon Furuta got plenty of moon symbolism.

The problem I see is that 19 in chapter 125 and Juuzou being the Judgment but maybe those are supposed to signify what Touka&Juuzou are and not where Kaneki is in Fool's Journey.

All this would put us right onto path to the Sun and Hide/Uta snapping Kaneki out of his Akira cosplay.

I only read the chapters once, but wasn’t there a narration box saying that the Urie/Clown fight in Furuta’s office took place after the raid?

> Hide is the Magician that summons the Dragon
> Marude squad will come in with the big guns and light up the Dragon
> Kaneki vanishes with the remainder of Goat in the 24th ward underground to get his shit together
> Emerges months to years later to take down V
You heard it here first boys.

The plan was explained a by Furuta ages ago. Why are you guys even surprised?

AAAAAA Kaneki let me suck your dick

>he's here on Sup Forums only for tokyo bhoull lelel
I always knew you were a bunch of retards

Hail Touka, full of grace. Dragon is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Kaneklet.
Holy Touka, Mother of the Tokyo Ghoul,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

*75-99 Tower

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE TOUKA-CHAN

This time Kaneki lost his Eyepatch mask for good, it seems.

What is this again?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE VANCOUVER POSTERS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK OFF HAISE I LOVE HER MORE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kaneki the literal madman

What the fuck is this chapter...

so basically cuckneki swallowing a lot of rc cells to powerup and losing all sanity? in my speedreading i missed wtf is the ccg boss planning now, is he a ghoul or what

it's not like i dont agree with you, i just cant force myself to read this the correct way

You just got pranked.

He was never a cuck but anyway
> Came to a conclusion with all his tulpas
> Based checkerboard and finger crack return
> Guess I'll be a centipede again.jpg
> Madman bites Hajime's face clean off
> Recovers enough energy to use his Kagune
> Rapes all of the 101 Oggai and restores mass RC cells alongside cannibalizing their Kagune
> Rapes Furuta and every investigator in the area with said Kagune
> Be the becomes the Kaiju Dragon similar to the one in the 24th ward
So basically he's a madman and Hide will save him again.

>I-I meant for him to murder a good chunk of my forces including all of my super powered psycho hit squad
>y-yeah

> End Credits
Did anyone actually fall for this? Furuta was clearly the narrator and he's unpredictable as shit, it was all too illusive. The 3rd series is inevitable though. Probably after the announcement on the 12th? He already passed 143, may as well make enough chapters for Volume 14 and wrap it up for parallel sake.

he was never cucken in the literal meaning (no black ghoul fucked Touka because he was unable to make her cum with his pencil kagune) but his cuck nature is pretty obvious (when he's not edgelording hard)
anyway thanks for your answer, mind to explain what boss is planning? is he actually trying to create some op ghoul with cuckneki to then start a revolution and dominate humans?

>Used the anime offer he knew he'd get in order to fuck with people who thought he'd fully parallel Part 1 and just end the series right there at 143 with a "Special announcement"

She is dead right?

So now we know that Nagaraja in 24th ward is just like Kaneki, a single person and not a mass of people fused together. Can't wait till we get to know that character.

>probably
take a test you stupid slut

TOUKA TOUKA TOUKA TOUKA TOUKA TOUKA TOUKA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

She is immortal.

>The black-haired twink edgelord beats the light-haired retard
BASED Ishida dropping them parallels again.

He's probably planning for Kaneki to become Lelouch and have everyone gang up on him for "super peace", that sadly doesn't work though because almost every ghoul in Tokyo is dead, Kaneki is an unstoppable Kaiju Dragon, and the humans can't do shit. If I had a guess though, it would probably be something like

wouldnt eating burgers actually be counterproductive for Touka is she wants to keep the baby? her body becomes even more hungry and reabsorbs the kid to get nourishment

We don't know all the specifics to ghoul/human birth user, for all we know the baby won't even be born. If artificial One Eyed Ghouls are supposed to be the Liger of their species and Liger in general can't reproduce, what does that tell you?

MA BOIIII

Lel

So do we still hate ishida's writing since rose arc or you warming up to him again?
Or you just staying to see this wild ride?

supposing that everything works fine for her pregnancy, wouldnt what i said be true anyway? ignoring all the other ifs and analizing just that point

Eto is supposed to be Liger, not Kaneki.

>or you warming up to him again?
Why would we do that?

Touka is so perfect, lads.

Apologize Sup Forums.

it's absolute garbage.

atleast seeing this was nice

So which studio is doing it? Also remember that the big announcement is still happening on the 12th.

I think Furuta's plan is too idealistic to work fully in something like TG.

did the recent chapter retrospectively increase the quality of cochlea/ rue or the lab raid? EVen if Ishida/ Kaneki is self-aware, those are still filled to the brim with cheap drama and plot contrievances.

Madhouse.

Because furuta is a madman

All the fucks on reddit who were saying shit like "You're not smart enough to understand that this is how the series will end and Ishida foreshadowed the parallel end to TG months ago" are now saying shit like "HAHAHA all the people who were mad last chapter got trolled by Ishida XD. Not smart enough to see ishidas genius troll. I didn't get trolled XD".
Pathetic fanbase.

that's the real tragedy

Only good thing in this chapter was the hilarious inner monologue in Kaneki's head with all his personalities.

Other than that, Furata's retarded plan actually working is pretty shit.

>reddit

Why would you go there, Sup Forumsnon?

I dropped this around the Kaneki-Amon talk, but ocasionally check the cancerous threads. I've read and really enjoyed this chapter and the last, but I don't think its going to get better from this point on.

His writing is still trash. Retroactively acknowledging that Kaneki has been acting like a dumbass doesn't change that.

why wouldnt you go there?

>mfw Kaneki ate Hide's face

i'm just here to shitpost and laugh at how Kaneki became a crazy toukafag monster.

What?

it's vice versa, the raid takes place 6 hours after the confrontation in the chairman's office.

I guess, you can now call him... No Face.
*ba dum tss*

I like this one better

What are you confused about? There were only two outcomes for this situation:
Kaneki stops being a beta male and EATS
Kaneki dies

We got the first option and now all the dragon shitposting is true.

>AAAAAA
youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd9tZ51oXg

I'm not a TG fan or whatever, I read part 1 and then sped through part 2 up to chapter 130 or so. I barely understand what the hell is going on but I don't mind since it doesn't seem to make much sense, what I do wanna know is why do all TG readers seemingly hate this series. Are you that insecure about your taste that you need to belittle the thing you're supposed to enjoy? If Ishida is that much of a hack and TG is absolute garbage then why in the fuck are you still reading it?

I just want to know why he's so sure this would work. Also I thought he wanted to fuck Rize forever n shit?

What the hell happened?

those options are not mutually exclusives

I love Saint Talker.

History is repeating itself
The century old Underground king will face the Tokyo nugget lizard.

She won, that is the hard reset of the world she wanted so much, she corrupted him. All that mouths on Kaneki's Kagune. What a crazy woman.

I laughed way more than I should have.

>Tooru
>stability, disappearance of illness
>also: Orca, Ayato, Mougan
if I had to guess, this is pretty random

Because we have been doing that for a weekly basis for more than 3 years and it just turned shit one year ago

I smell it.

So if Kaneki is the Fucking Dragon Blob, what the fuck is this supposed to be and what is the point of it if Kaneki is practically the same as it.
A weapon to surpass Metal Gear?

Furuta is willing to die for this. Why?

Here