We will make wh*Tes pay for saying the N word to BLACK people for centuries...

We will make wh*Tes pay for saying the N word to BLACK people for centuries. You're supposed to call us BLACK not "nigger" wh*Te subhuman. The problem with n word is that YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY IT. get it? WE DON'T ALLOW YOU TO SAY IT. You have to obey us. Or else we will fucking crush you like the Yakub's seeds you are. WE WILL TAKE OUR REVENGE CRACKER SUBHUMANS

Take a break from the internet

I want to beat up a racist wh*Te subhuman i want to break its bones

Oh fuck, here we go.
75 posts of copy pasta.

please be gentle

Nigger

either a turk larping as a nigger or a nigger larping as a turk. I can't tell anymore but its boring and gay.

white kid in video has big nuts. attacks black kid twice as big as him. 20 years from that moment, he's a man to watch your mouth around. props to the white kid. oh and fuck off roach

It's funny how mad you turks are because you're not white lol.

I have a question, OP.

Why do you always type wh*Te, with a capital T?

Does it have some kind of political significance?

>a t*rkroach who isn't hiding behind a meme flag

I'm impressed.

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

Kid clearly has autism and so do you for not being able to tell.

OMG its 2018 and people still think niggers are equal to other races.!

sigh

Listen, we both know that you’re a confused little subhuman who calls himself a Turk even though he’s a nigger. I’m not sure why you would be proud of either but considering you probably had a double digit IQ I’m sure you probably ant give me an answer. Just admit your own inate infeferiroity to us and move on with your life. Maybe you could rape some turkroaches? Or blow yourself up in the name of that goat fucker? Either way just stop making these shitskin fragility threads, we already know that you have an inferiority complex because you can’t leave us alone, there’s no need to keep reminding us

good roach is dead roach

I'd hate to be a nigger too.

Nigger
>NIGGER
Nigger
>NIGGER
Nigger
>NIGGER
Nigger
>NIGGER

Standart roach posting. Nice bait and go fuck yourself.

kid doesn't know how to win, but he fights anyway. you just wanna believe that shit you typed because a)you're anti white racist or b
) a sissified faggot never raised a fist in anger cause no balls or c) both a and b

I've fought niggers before.
The difference is I used my fists not some anime faggot weeb shit.
It's autism senpai.

The kid does look pretty retarded... and kudos to the nigger, they usually have zero fighting etiquette and stomp and kick people when down.

I like how turks are trying to be niggers now because even niggers are worth more than turks.

>first kick fails to hook back of knee
>second kick is ankle to thigh frontal, whatever energy he had despite retarded stance is discharged
>hands down with no guard
>decides best thing to do is try to elbow this much taller person in the chest for some reason
>his head being unprotected and at shoulder height walks right into a punch that would do literal nothing to me

I normally hate nigs but he was surprisingly restrained. Too bad that kid he taught a lesson to has too much soy intake to learn from it and fight better the next time.

Funny how you can turn a nigger feral with one word.

>We will make wh*Tes pay for saying the N word to BLACK people for centuries.

Do you prefer Congoid ?

>You're supposed to call us BLACK
Imagine being a roach...What a horrible fate.
Anyway, allah akbar nigger.

Pedicaris alive, or Raisuli dead.

>WE WILL TAKE OUR REVENGE CRACKER SUBHUMANS

What are you doing in Turkey though ? Why don't you go back to Africa ?

lel...the kid does look spastic. i'm a glass half full kinda guy, i guess

bath salts ?

wh*Te subhumans BTFO

blaxit awaits, friendo. make wakanda exist. show us how it's done.

back to yakub's laboratory

The nigger may have etequitte, but note the sheboon at the end that runs up to film the kid while he's down.

Fuck off nigger

NIGGER

Don't forget to put BLM memeflag for your larp threads, Koksal-Baba

Nigger.

Witnessed

relax, sit back and let the Chinese take care of everything from now on....