These people just look like typical soyboys is the nu-male meme just that?

These people just look like typical soyboys is the nu-male meme just that?

Yeah, like. People are naturally small and lithe. There's a reason our roided out military guys call their enemies who don't get jacked "skinnies."

I thought it was because in africa they don't have access to food and are starving therefore skinny

soyboy is a mentality, not necessarily a physique thing, also these guys had a lot less to eat than us

Soyboys are pasty, skinny-fat or fat, not mean and lean.

This. They look like no-nonsense men they would thrash any soyboy that dare give them an open-mouthed smile.

Is the guy on the right's head fucked up? Or is it his face? Something doesn't look right.

>These people just look like typical soyboys is the nu-male meme just that?

no they dont, and learn how to speak engish you beaner

Neither, it's a reference to what should be one of Sup Forums's favorite books, Heinlein's Starship Troopers. The alien foes they fought in the first few chapters were called "skinnies," and the term was adopted by grunts sometime in the early '90's, around the time of the Battle of Mogadishu.

Those are 12 year olds OP

The guy on the right is General Custer during the Civil War. The confederate on the left is his captured West Point buddy.

>Soyboys would ever join the army

The darker the better am I right ladies?

Should look at pics of people who fought in WW1. Mostly short, even petite men. Military still has a lot of shorter men, but taller men often have medical issues that prevent them from joining or are less capable of meeting standards (pushups are harder, for example)

ilerminati? What? I fucking hate my country, Australia if we gave you the nukes will you obliterate us please?

>also these guys had a lot less to eat than us
Came here to say this. Starvation and warfare really went hand 'n hand back then.

Nah we'd probably sell them to China

and cortisol from combat probably lowers their test a lot as well as all the soy in their diet.

From this post on you are now banned from our country. If you are spotted you will be shot on site by the ilerminaty. Better gtfo traitor

It's not always about how you look; it's about how you act. It's not, "Can this guy win the fight?" It's "Is this guy willing to fight?"

Fucking cunt