ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19091331
ergo-log.com/olivetest.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11402256
peaktestosterone.com/Testosterone_Beer.aspx
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21154195
fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(09)00966-2/pdf
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im really hoping thats an advertisement, because the product is so clearly in the shot.

>tfw you get blisters from opening soylent so you have to ask your wife's boyfriend to open them for you

I got bloody feet once from combat boots. Only because I'd been used to wearing sneakers for years.

Consumes 20 grams of protein, probably daily, yet he's still a limp wristed faggot?

Anyone here ever try this shit? How does it taste?

I never have but i think it will taste like a pile of leaves. Sooo you`ll like it

Tastes gay

Oh look another soylent thread, this shit is obviously viral marketing

besides fucking with your testosterone soy also decreases quality of sperm and spermcount.

>Anyone here ever try this shit?
Your dick will literally fall off your body if you drink that shit.

If soy increases estrogen, why aren't there foods that increase testosterone?

Protip: soy doesn't do shit for your test, but it's still for fags

Soylent caca

coconut oil, you will get CVD, but high test after meals

Red meats increase test, as do cigarettes. I hear sausage/pork does the same, but I can't confirm that.

I've had it before and it tastes kinda like watered down flavorless milk.

Who's a soyboy?

its just the saturated fat in the meat

the american knows what gay tastes like, figures

>why aren't there foods that increase testosterone?

Enjoy dying at 55

Nice meme soyboy

good to know thanks buddies

global jewish conspiracy to make people think smoking is unhealthy

Unless he's an elderly man with arthritis that is just unforgivable.

Like people, I assume.

I've heard it tastes like you're drinking a deck of cards.

Did you take a photo and post it on social media for attention?

probably tastes like the shit they make you drink before MRIs.

Only the green variety, ofc.

Everything is unhealthy without moderation.

It tastes like whatever flavor you purchased.
Its really a protein shake with extra supplements, I don't get what Sup Forumstards are mad about.

but brocoli is not causal in cancer

Is there so much gluten in it?

At first glance I thought that thing next to the soy was some kind of dick measuring device. I need help.

Soy milk has a disgusting taste, it tastes like leaves or wood with sugar

>as do cigarettes
stopped there

"Anyone ever had a dick in their mouth?"

I usually don't entertain retards with valuable information but here you go

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15741266?dopt=Abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20352370
ergo-log.com/magnesiumtest.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21744023
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19091331
jn.nutrition.org/content/133/7/2470S.full
ergo-log.com/olivetest.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11402256
peaktestosterone.com/Testosterone_Beer.aspx
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21154195

You would have to be beyond a doubt completely ignorant to facts if you think that your nutrition has nothing to do with your hormones. At this point, it's the most ignorant, anti-science stance to take.

Of course, this is just a small selection of facts, and if someone interested is reading this don't just go off supplementing the nutrients mentioned here. Adjust your diet a bit to include these things naturally, if you feel you're lacking on something.

Got it once at a vending machine because I was in a hurry and pressed the wrong number, the chocolate one tastes like salad mixed with chocolate, fucking disgusting

Soy milk is watery, doesn't really taste that bad but it's no milk replacement, would never buy it myself.
Almond milk is also watery but is pretty tasty.

>jn.nutrition.org/content/133/7/2470S.full
literally a pro soy study

Wrong, it's about cruciferous vegetables, chiefly broccoli.

Varies from person to person.

>We hypothesized a mechanism whereby I3C/DIM can specifically target tumor cells, and we have determined that genistein, another phytochemical that is the major isoflavonoid in soy, can act synergistically with I3C/DIM to kill these cells
>Genistein, an isoflavonoid from soy that is considered to be an anticancer phytochemical ( 24), inhibits glucose-regulated protein ( 25). This activity would counteract the protective response to ER stress, and raises the possibility that genistein could be an adjunct to I3C/DIM by modulation of the endoplasmic reticulum stress response in the direction of increased growth arrest and apoptosis.

WHAT IS A SOYBOY
I DON'T KNOW
BUT I'M DOWN WITH BEING THE KEK AND I'M DOWN WITH THE BULL

The baseline of the effect is still the i3c from broccoli, and it's specifically about an isolated chemical in soy beans.

I'm legit not sure what the current scientific concensus on soy in the diet is anyway. Last I went indepth and looked up studies was a few years ago, and at that time the general idea was "stay away, it fucks with your test levels". It might be this has changed in the meantime.

20 grams is not enough, even for a couch potato.

Jesus fucking christ

These people are pathetic

soy seems to be fine for testosterone, but its still a nice meme
fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(09)00966-2/pdf

Very few people will get this.

I’ve had to take pliers to soda bottles before

are you saying food we eat does not affect our hormones?

How does one develop Gynecomastia if it isn't related to food choices ?

Yes, serb, that's exactly my message here. Good work.

thanks just bought 100k soylent

do you think food has a big impact if you are not deficient in nutrients and eat sufficient fat?

I cut red meat after seeing all those cancer ridden meat videos, only eat shellfish now; unlike fish they can filter out toxic stuff.

Depends on what impact you're looking for. If you're lifting weights and building muscles, food definitely has a gigantic impact on this, especially protein.

Depending on what and how you eat, you'll also manage to lift more and better. Things like creatine are an obvious example.

If you're talking specifically hormones, then no, I don't think there's a food you can eat to "boost test" if you're not deficient in anything. It stands to reason though that a lot of people are deficient in some key nutrient that cripples their test production. Test production isn't just down to nutrition either though.

I don't buy it mate. Food affects our brain chemistry.

Those soy-twinks are fucked up in the head.
Are you mountain Jew?

It would help if you actually read the posts you're replying to.

hitler was vegetarian and hated smoking

I drank it sometimes when younger but I have to farted like hell from that and got diarrea so I quit

I actually don’t mind soymilk all that much. I don’t go out of my way to drink it and I drink a hell of a lot more beer/straight water than anything else, because I’m a man and not a limp wristed faggot.

Tastes like what tofu tastes like without meat in it (because tofu by itself is just nasty) but slightly weaker, sweeter. I imagine that soylent probably tastes like that but more sweet to appeal to soyboy manchildren and dumb Starbucks drinking sluts. I’ve had flavored soymilk before and it’s really gross and overly sweet like that.

LIES !

Hitler was a master chef!
He built plenty ovens throughout the country !

He also fucked his niece and finger painted.

Retard

triggered roastie eater

hitler knew a vegetarian diet is the key to a long and healthy life

He also fucked his niece and finger painted.

i'm pretty sure that the average person is supposed to drink 5 of these a day

100g of protein is plenty for a person

Do you fags actually not know soylent pays homage to a 1974 film called soylent green?
Sure it uses soy protein, but in the movie.. the government was solving a hunger issue within New York by feeding people with people.
>soylent green IS made of people

Did they literally give away the twist on the movie poster?