c-span.org/video/?441863-1/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/3mMUo
youtu.be/40Hiz8fEkws}
twitter.com/AnonBabble

REAL

>The judge has ordered she be released on bail at 10am on Friday morning and at this moment the judge's order has absolutely no restrictions on her freedom. Nothing,' Ms Erlich said in Melbourne.

>She said Leifer's lawyer, Yehuda Fried, brought in Rabbi Yitzchak Dovid Grossman who said he would take care of the former educator.

>'The rabbi who is guaranteeing he will take care of her, he has said in court that it is humiliating for her to be held under custody,' she said.

Justice system BTFO.

why are they so hot

what is /ptg/ watching right now?
i've been switching between ergo proxy and terror in resonance

Justice doesn't apply to members of the ((tribe))

Use this chart and tell me which emotion you feel the strongest about Jeff Sessions

I'm not watching anything right now but I've been listening to this album a lot recently.

These are excellent additions to my queue thank you m8

Wonder what would have happened.

Catching up on T u c c/ Hannity/ The Five since I go to work when they air.

not nice

Fake post? Can't find it in the archives

I cherrypick the images and they're all 18-20 years old. Plus you have to be rich to live there so they can afford makeup/nose job. Taxes are high and even small apartments cost $2 million+

I'm gonna go with "insecure"

Godspeed Kraut assassin.

AWOO

>not slipping in an "awoo" in the chart

fuck yourself, cancer

Lightning crashes a new mother cries
Her placenta falls to the floor
The angel opens her eyes

AWOO

Irritated.

Imagine the fucking catalog and speed of every single thread. Would make peak election night speeds look like /real gookmoot hours/.

no it's real, I made image myself. I even wrote it in the filename

AWOO~

MULLER PLEASE HURRY

I would serenade her. Im in love.

found it
archive.fo/3mMUo

kek, I just noticed the OP pic. That was a truly legendary bread

It would have made nearly every movie made look boring and uninteresting.

I was in the thread. Maximilian is a pussy, he could have been remembered forever as a hero.

"POTUS"

Now his banks accounts and credit score will be forever ruined by vile jew magic.

spooky

I'm literally the only person who's abstaining from making any judgements on Sessions. I'm watching, and waiting... and waiting... and waiting.

Maybe he's doing things behind the scenes with the lid so tight we can't see at all. Do I have any evidence of this? No. But he hasn't been fired yet. I'll wait and see.

Maybe he's doing nothing at all. Maybe he's a slouch, or a halfassed deep state agent. Do I have any evidence of this? Nothing but the screechings against him on Sup Forums. But hearsay is hearsay. Sup Forums screeches against everyone. I'll watch. And wait.

>all he had to do was run up to his room and find a sharp object to drive into that devils heart
>couldn't deliver
He better not show his face around here ever again.

Burger cops>Jewess propaganda models

Sup Forums might be glow in the dark to death.

took me a while

SEND THEM BACK

Did you see the recent news about the "war on california"? He seems to have awakened, at least when it comes to the problem of california sanctuary cities
regardless, to me, he's still sleepin' jeff sessions. he could be doing so so so much more. lock her up

Yes! Deport all illegals!

HOURS

>Spector went to the emergency room Sunday and is now on antibiotics and is being treated for rabies. The attack on the 77-year-old came a day after another kayaker went to the hospital following a run in with an otter.

>expecting anything from larping /x/fags

Literally every single board on this site has managed to conjure reality-warping magicks except for the board dedicated to black magicks - SAD!

I just want the DOJ to fuck my state in the ass without lube. Anything to punish the clowns who run this shithole.

good taste bruv

yw lad. im pretty picky when it comes to anime so ive been enjoying these two a bunch

He heard the illegals had weed.

>strongest
fuck that. You should have said "which emotions"
Because he definitely makes us all feel more than one.

sauce on pic related? anyone got a link?

God damn. She's pretty much perfect.

Maybe she otter shot it

Cuties in uniform make me so fucking hard.

He was right there and Soros was so relaxed with his guard down. It would have been so easy.

This state will never fix itself until it gets burned to the ground and rebuilt from the ashes.

Is this real?

BOC is underrated, desu. They have one, maybe two songs that ever get any love.

Aussies working on it. Selling them euc trees.

do not go to that link

We'll need a nice earthquake or two and a rust belt tier collapse of silicon valley for that to happen.

Sued into oblivion

He shouted his name and alerted his personal security detail. No way the hotel security would be that responsive.

W-why?

>that pic
What the fug, how did I miss this? Rangeban all Thai flags for this disgrace.

The media tried to play this off as being fake. It really isn't.

it will fuck your shit up

THEY GOTTA GO BACKK

It's a spambot posting a honeypot. Hope you love losing you IP and baking info.

Why is Rick losing bros? I thought the blue wave was a lie!

It's spambot idiot. How new are you?

>literally feet from king Jew
>"i dont have weapons what do I do?"
>THIS IS WHY WE TRAIN OUR MEN

Sounds like a German name though, was on vacation.

>be /x/phile
>transcend the material realm, poised to banish a major fount of evil from the world
>your knife hovers inches above the target's heart, while the ghosts of the fallen urge you onwards
>hear a soft, purring voice in the distance
>It's a Succubus
>abandon your oaths and try to fuck her instead
>post a greentext about it

He would need a wooden stake.

They're skewing the polls as always. I expect Republican turnout to be much higher in a federal special election.

>Trump needs to call for a total and complete shutdown of the letter N entering the United States until our country’s representatives can figure out what the hell is going on.

>Never again would Trump have to worry about the Clitos, or Joe Bide, Elizabeth Warre, Berie Saders or Oprah Wifrey. There is zero chance Republicans replace him with the unknown Mike Pece.

>Jared Kushner can’t get a security clearance, but Jared Kusher would have a clean slate. Nobody would notice if Trump is criticized by a former adviser named Steve Bao (or Athoy Scaramucci) or has nice things to say about some eo-Azis in Charlottesville. And a frequent Trump target at the State Department will be automatically replaced — by Rex Tillerso.

>There remains one obstacle: How to substitute for all those words taken out of usage by the N ban? But here, too, a solution is at hand: These things can be named for Trump.

>One such idea has been offered by Rep. Mike Noel, a Utah Republican henceforth to be known as Cogressma Oel. He has proposed to thank Trump for shrinking two Utah national monuments by renaming a road that goes through Utah’s national parks the “Donald J. Trump Utah National Parks Highway.” This sceic road wids through Zio Atioal Park, amog others.

>Of course, it would have to be the “Doald” Trump highway, but this is a small sacrifice. Roald Dahl had a brilliant career even though born without an “n” in his Christian name. Mr. Presidet, ba the efarious, ettlesome N. It’s your last chace: ow or ever.

Do you think the Democrats will be on board with banning the letter N?

You mean like how they skewed the polls in Virginia and Alabama?

sauce me

Fox News said Jones would win.

Forgive me /ptg/ for I have sinned.

If it comes through...... God bless you FUCKING HEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO {youtu.be/40Hiz8fEkws} When soros want you to join.....

Given the results of each, yes.

hey guys remember that time when Hillary got shlonged?

I wish we had a really talented artist to make sure we had an Awoo for each of these emotions.
What would a "guilty' awoo look like?

wad ya do

A pedophile almost won anyway. Kek.

Unless user was going to do it, but was caught, he and his entire family slowly tortured to death, then boiled in excrement.

I bought 10 boxes. They came in today and I just remembered.

Hillary Clinton

>tfw my image browser/cataloger lets me color code images for search simplicity
>i use similar colors for my memes and rares
although I use yellow for happy, red for both anger and lust, and green for SMUG

>Given the results of each, yes.
The Democrats outperformed polls in both of those elections. Are you saying (((they))) skewed the polls to make it look close so the Democrats didn't get complacent?

Fatty

sauce pls (pic related)

>wanting to see ignored, victimized, empty, abandoned Awoos

I don't like you.

LOCK HER UP

The loli from the 1998 Lost in Space