Why are women not getting married anymore? How do we fix this?

Why are women not getting married anymore? How do we fix this?

I don't think that is milk

What is in that bottle that says protein world?

Because you cucks are too afraid to ask them to get married.

I second that

>ask chick to get married
>says she's not ready yet
>I'm not arab or nigger
>get tazed, arrested, sent to prison for 15 years for "making someone slightly uncomfortable"

LOL

Anyone know a website where you can watch beast videos without any advertisements or any of that shit? I remember an user posted a great website once but now I can't remember the name. Please help.

>Why are women not getting married anymore?
Chad shortages.
>How do we fix this?
Islam.

My partner is practically begging me to marry her but I don't want to. Why should I? There's no benefit in getting married for men.

Incentive to marry has decreased as states role as substitute daddy/husband increased.

Lol I know who that is, her name is Luisa ((Zissman)) she was on the apprentice. She's also a serious roastie that organises sex partys for wealthy people and celebs in London.

>asking for bestiality websites
>waste of trips
>flag

Der Ewige Leaf

> Leaf wastes trips to ask for bestiality website suggestions

It's like poetry

>Why am I making this thread multiple times a day?

Sage

Last girl I was seeing wasn't even comfortable saying we were dating. Women these days are afraid of commitment and can just move cock to cock. Why would anyone want to marry one of these things?

...that's some banana shake, right?

xvGODbW2
xvGOD
GOD

GOD has spoken!!!

Is that Luisa?

White women are fucking trash.

human boys can't compete

thats horse cum user

Most of them age like milk too.

male horse milk

make a contract that if you endup getting a divorce she has to pay you allimony

Horse semen

Luisa will age nicely - superior Jewish genes

That ocean looks such a lovely shade of blue. Where is it?

>supeior Jewish genes

Top Kek

It's in Dubai, mate. Here's another great picture the photographer took of the sea

It's so calm and tranquil. Looking at the ocean is such an experience.

Women who wear eyeliner regularly are fucked up

Soon leaf.
Soon.

This is not the US. A contract wouldn't work on a marriage.

Depends user, I have a website but it’s exclusivly for men fucking mares

If you want dogs or some other shit I can’t help you

Women's (((liberation))) and generations full of useless single-mother raised soyboys and feminists that defend it.

Big Daddy government will give women as much welfare as they want, so there's much less pressure for women to find a provider.

The only women worth marring are young fertile virgins in the 18-21 year old bracket. There seems to be a great shortage of such girls in our society. Any man with a shred of self-respect will never settle down with used goods, and thus there is no initiative for men to get married. It really is that simple.

Indeed. It's no wonder that Dubai is such a popular destination for tourists

Become chadly and marriage material. If you fucking do nothing you don't deserve marriage. Work out, eat right, don't be a stupid little bitch and on the opposite end don't be an omega faggot.

Women want to marry me but I don't want to because I want to fuck 20yo puss not 40yo puss.

Because “men” have become little boys in grown up bodies. Nobody wants to babysit some manchild’s video game and anime collection

If Muslims are Chads, why do they to white countries such as Canada like your shitskin parents?

Conquest, retard

Shut up Roastie, we earned the right to play video games, women haven't earned the right to do shit as far as I'm concerned.

Such a rich culture too. That seawall looks incredibly well made and sturdy. The craftmanship and attention to detail is sublime.

No conquest is militarily occupying land. Whining to whites about your country being a shithole so they'll bring you in is some bitch shit.

The conqueror decides what conquest means

Drinking milk is a symbol of white supremacy. Look at pic related disgusting white male showing off his privilege.
I don't think she's actually drinking milk, desu.

Just in case there were any doubts on this statement.

Woah, this site has word filters in place that substitute words? If so, there is so much potential that is currently unexploited.

Marriage is against the law. Actual wedlock really is banned, women can get out of it too easily therefore why bother?

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

Why are you reposting same thread over and over? Are you CIA trying to brainwash us here? Fuck off

>being a godless commie
Hell is for ever!

Muslims ain't conquering shit faggot. We BTFO's Isis and Trump banned you from America.

>hurdur u iz beecaus de r manchilds
>chek8 virgins!!!!

Yes, you're spot on. The intricacy of the stonework is better captured in this one. Just the thing to keep the sea in check

Oh ho ho, you've done it now my friend. Not only have you shown that wonderful seawall once again but above that you've captured my absolute favourite hedge: Acmena 'Allyn Magic'. A hardy, but still soft leaved hedge, perfect for privacy and buttressing garden borders. A favourite of the Royal Family I believe.

RAKED.COM

if she was otherwise marriageable, i'd still wed her desu

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

>white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad

Fix yo' fooking pasta man. It drive me nuts. Can't make baby.

"white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad" . ---> "think"