Date a Live 17 Kurumi Ragnarok

Chapter 3: The Final Rest

"............"
The girl kept her eyes on the page of the book she had in silence.
In the blink of an eye, she reads the characters written there and turns the page without waiting for a few seconds.
It seems that the book she is holding right now is a book named history collection. It is roughly summarized the history that led to the formation of this world.
Apparently it seems that the origin was compiled for the purpose of learning, easy to understand because it is written in plain text. The book called a novel that she read earlier expressed things that would otherwise be necessary in a single word with difficult language expressions, so it took her a while to explore the intentions.
However, it is a subtlety of human beings. While gently narrowing her eyes, the girl sensed the change in the sound that started trembling the eardrum.
Now around the girl, a number of electronic devices such as television, radio, cassette player, etc. are arranged, each playing a thoughtful voice. Live commentary. Fall word. Music. Sounds with various forms were echoed. Coverage. It seeps into the brain of the girl while folding over heavily.
"......"
How long has she been doing this? The girl closed her last book with a pattern and breathed a small breath.
"... .... I see, I can grasp the language system roughly."
She turned off the power for the TV and radio which was making noise around the area, while speaking.
"............"
Then the boy who was sitting opposite of the girl and his little sister - it was surely called Mana -
She saw her in state of surprise.
"……? What's wrong?"
"No, what's wrong?"

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!Dt803SpY!bEljw1Mj6vgRYvERLfeO-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"A child who only talked to" u ... ... "or" uu ...... "until the day before yesterday suddenly started talking at such fluency suddenly makes me surprised."
When the boy and Mina said so, she frowned sweatingly and haughtyly in the eyes.
"If there is enough information of letters and voices, it is possible to infer the language system from these common elements, and, of course, we cannot deny that the details are different because of speculation, of course."
"No, it's perfect as long as you hear it."
"Yeah, you are using correct Japanese better than Mana."
"My older brother will be able to say only" ah ... "or" uu ... ... "for at least a while, so I will be at least higher than my brother."
Mana puts a hand on the bamboo sword bag while making a smiley smile. The boy hurriedly stopped it.
"Wait, calm down. I like your unique speaking patterns."
"I wish I could understand"
The boy breathes while putting his arms up. Relieved the boy patently pats his chest.
Then, as Mana remembers something, she gazes at us.
"─ That’s right, I wanted to ask you something when you finally learnt to talk.”
"……? What?"
"Who the hell are you Your power is obviously not ordinary, my brother seems to have been on the site of that big explosion, was that your handiwork? "
Mana interrogates while sharpening her line of sight.
However, it may have been impossible. What comes from TV news is only catastrophe that hit the Kanto yesterday. It is impossible to say that you do not mind if a person at the scene is in front of you.
However. The girl shook her head after a while.
"……Sorry I don’t know"
She answers frankly.
“Actually, I do not even know what I am. I wonder who I am and why I was in such a place.”
"Hmm ... I do not feel like you are lying”
"Well, can you just tell me what you can understand? That, what about you, I want to know."
The boy asks Mana to ask her gently. For some reason when she saw such a boy at the side and shrugged her shoulders.

"I understand ... ..."
When the girl closes her eyes to draw out her memory, she started expressing a fragmentary sight floating in her head to the language she just memorized.
"I remember ...... One side of the horizon ... There were three people ... There were three people, two young men and one girl, I did not know what they were saying at that time, maybe - I think that it was a language called English. "
"Three people ... ...?"
"Horizontal horizon ... ... If you have something to do with the explosion, it is probably due to the Eurasian sky.”
“Is that it? No, but if so, you should have people ... "
"I do not know - collecting, creating, ... creating, I feel like I was saying something similar.”
The girl had minor headache and placed her hand on the forehead.
The boy looks at her face anxiously.
“Are you OK? Do not push yourself."
"I am OK. I felt a little pain."
As a little girl says, the boy sighed as if he was relieved.
Look at such a situation, Mana crumples headache.
"Well ...... you cannot remember what you cannot remember. Let's stop here for now."
And while trying to raise her bangs, Mana turned a sharp look at the girl.
"─ ─ Now, I will tell you my frank opinion about you as you talked."
"Opinion ...?"
"Well, to be honest, it is too suspicious. I should immediately get in touch with the police and feel that it is best to have protection"
"Mana ... ...."
The boy turns his face as troubled by Mana.
Mana continued the word while exhaling with a big sigh.
"...... However, exactly, I thought, I was afraid, trying to create clothes from nothing, to quickly learn languages I do not know ...... Even if you think about it, it's not a normal human being. If you do throw it out, it’ll probably end up as a research institution guinea pig, there are those possibilites and I do not like them”

In other words, Mana shrugs her shoulders.
"For now, I guess it’s okay to wait and see. Fortunately or unfortunately, my father and mother are not here right now, and we have a room to spare."
While Mana was folding her arms, while saying so, the face of the boy became bright and bright.
"............"
A few moments later, the girl also understood the information heard.
To be precise, she understood the meaning of the words soon, but it took me a little time to understand what they were sending it with.
Apparently they seem to intend to keep her in this place.
"Why ... ... me?"
"Yeah ... ... Do you hear that? There is nothing wrong with the flow, is not it? You got nowhere to go right?"
"That is right,"
"Well, is not it good for you ... ... uh?"
Then, Mana acts embarrassed.”
"Come to think of it, we do not know your name.
"Name……"
Name. Symbols to distinguish things. By the way, there were no such things in her
When a girl is silent, Mana shrugs as to say "It is fine".
"I am in trouble, I cannot call you "You" forever.”
"── Mio"
When.
The boy uttered such a voice in the middle of Mana’s words.
"Huh?"
"... ... ... ...?"
Mana and a girl round the eyes and see the boy. I thought that the boy did not believe that such a reaction would be done, but he retorted a bit awkwardly.
"What is it funny? I thought it was a good name ..."
"No, it is not strange, I think that it is a good name that cannot be thought of from my brother's naming sense."
"Well ..."
A boy sweats in Mana's sharp words. However, Mana continued without concern.
"Is it also derived from something? If it is the name of a heroine in a cartoon, or the name attached to a lover in your brain it is rejected from the bottom of my heart."
"No, no I do not do such a thing, but you see, the day we met was the 30th? So, thirty ... ... what?"
"... Well, Well ......?"

Mana puts her brows complicatedly. She wonders what it is, it is too depressed, but the name itself was not bad so it looked like it was hard to deny.
"Well, well, I have to ask the person herself," How is it?"
"Huh?"
When the boy told her, the girl rounded her eyes.
Finally, she realized that he decided her name.
"Well, there are also external things, so if you live here, people who treat our relatives will not be troubled. Why is not the full name "Takamiya Mio"?"
"Takamiya, Mio ......"
The girl took out the word - her name from the lips.
Only three letters in characters.
It is only six characters in pronunciation.
Only that much character string.
But why? When she uttered the words from my throat, the girl remembered the feeling that warm things spread widely in the chest.
And at the same time it feels like something to convey ─..
"Wha!"
"Eh!?"
A boy and Mana look surprised.
"... ...?"
The girl tilted her head, but soon noticed the reason.
From the eyes of herself, bodily fluids were dripping down her face,
If it is expressed in the language that she learned earlier, it was a liquid called tears.
"That ... it's strange ... I wonder why, this is ..."
The girl held down her eyes with hands to prevent extra bodily fluids from flowing out, but tears overflowed steadily.
"Oh, ah,"
And according to her, the feeling that the heart was attacked and bent her body forward.
"Brother"
"……Ah"
Then, when she saw it, she saw a small smile on her and they sat down on both sides of her girl and gently stroked her back.
While feeling that comfortable feeling on the back, the girl ─ ─ Takamiya Mio cried for a while.

Two days after the operation meeting held within .
Origami was accompanied by Mana, visited near the Ground Self Defense Force Amenity Garrison located at the end of Tenkuu City.
"Ah ... ... it’s been a while since I’ve been here"
While looking up at the long chained fence, Mana touches herself deeply. Origami returned with it with a small leadership, and slowly walked forward while checking the time with a smartphone.
Origami and Mana were the first and second equestrians who previously belonged in this garrison, respectively. As a matter of course, two of junior high school and high school students cannot belong to the SDF in terms of age.
However, if the condition "Wizard" got there, the story changed.
── Externally confidential versus spirit unit, known as AST.
The battle staff of the unit organized to overthrow the existence / spirit who was said to be a disaster to kill the world is a human who has embedded electronic components in the brain with a surgical operation and can operate the manifestation device individually ─ ─ It was limited to Wizards.
However, no matter how hard it is to train, those who do not have adequacy cannot handle manifestation devices, no matter how high-performance machines are embedded.
Since the number of those who have the magician's age and willingness to engage in harsh duties is never many, young members like Origami cannot help being recruited.
Well, to be accurate, Mana was not an official member of AST but was treated as a dispatch from DEM Industry.
When walking along the fence, Mana cried out loudly unexpectedly.
"But, Origami"
"I do not mind being called sister-in-law"
They were already discharged and Mana is out of DEM in the form of betrayal
"...... Not that Origami, can you get in from the front?"

When Origami responded, Masna continued to emphasize the designation for some reason why. "There is no problem with that - not to mention the promised time soon."
"Promise?"
Mana tilts her head wondering the meaning behind Origami’s words.
Then, as if to match it, a faint voice came from behind the fence.
"── Origami, Mana-san. Here it is"
"Huh?"
Mana turns around in a sudden call. Origami also faced towards the voice, in keeping with it.
Then you can see that two small girls are out facing out of the bushes across the fence.
One is a girl like a kitten who ties two hair. The other one is a half-girl with blond hair and eyeglasses characteristic.
AST members, Mikie Okamine - AST's mechanic, Mildred F. Fujimura, also called Milli. Both of them were former colleagues of Origami.
"Okamine and Fujimura-san? What the hell are you doing in that place ...?"
When Mana asked, Mikie nodded a little, pointing to a nearby portal. Such passports were supposed to have keyholes on both sides, but ──
"Milli had a key unlocked. Please go in before you are seen."
"Fufu, that kind of classic cylinder lock, CR - unit mechanic is a kind of like breaking the hand of a baby"
"... .... It's a bit difficult and guilt is not awesome, is it?"
Mana makes half-eyed on Mikie who she is proud of.
But with such interaction, Mana seemed to understand the meaning of the Origami’s previous words.
"Indeed ... ... I can go in and out smoothly"
"Such a thing...”
When she answered the Origami shortly, she quickly confirmed that there was no eye sight in the surrounding area, opened the door to the minimum necessary and slid her body. Mana whistle over the quick action and followed. They cannot relax yet. After seeing the inside of the base, they will move as soon as possible to hide in the shade, and they will reach the barracks of AST.

There is almost no concern that ordinary SDF personnel will find it if it comes so far. Origami finally breathed a small breath.
"Long time no see, Origami ... It is certainly since we met at the end of the year at Comic Coliseum."
"Long time no see ... I was saved at that time."
"............"
When Origami reply briefly, Mikie made a sweat drop on the face while making a complicated look.
"What?"
"No ... ... it just feels like Origami has changed ..."
Saying, Mikie smiles wryly.
Well, that would be so. This world is "redone" by the hand of the Shido once. It was not impossible that the impression was different in the Origami of the now than that the Origami in the memory of Mikie and two Origami were integrated.
"Well ... were you changed by your boyfriend?"
"Yes, I have dyed my body and mind with him."
However, Origami immediately responded to the words of Mikie. Milli is as shocked for some reason.
By the way, while Mana who was next to her was staring at Origami with the eyes that she got to do, the meaning was not clear to Origami. ...... Did she want to depend on her sister-in-law?
"More than that"
"Oh, yeah ...... here"
When Origami encouraged, Mikie shook her head to take care of herself and led Origami and Mana.
Following that, they walk through the nostalgic barracks and eventually reach the front of one door.
Mikie cleared her throat with a cough and knocked the door with a *concon*.
"Captain, It’s Okamine"
"Come in"
Such a voice reponds back to the words of Mikie. Mikie looked at Origami, nodded a little and opened the door.

"─ ─ Long time no see, origami ... I did not think you would meet again here with you again"
Origami and Mana steps into the room, a woman sitting on the front chair, came out with a voice.
She looked like she was in the late 20's. On the arms and neck looking through GSDW work clothes, there are supple, supple muscles. ──Ryouko Kusakabe First Class Lieutenant. Former supervisor of Origami and Mana, is the captain of the AST.
And it was not only Ryouko who was in the room. There were several familiar faces in the back, to the left and right of the lady. Everyone, former colleague of Origami. All of them are Wizards of AST who ran alongside them on the battlefield.
Nonetheless, there was no surprise to find Origami and Mana. In the first place, it was Origami which gathered all these people together despite its impossibility.
"Well, what do you want? Have you come to hand over the wanted person?"
"Wanted?"
Hearing her words, Mana makes her eyes round. Ryouko tilted her head like "Do not you know?"
"Of course it is not awkward, but the prospects are coming out from DEM. It is that the former Adeptus number, Mana Takamiya escaped during battle, and then interfered with the activities of DEM. The prize it seems to be $ 100,000. "
"Haa, are you finally hurting for prize money ... - Well, will you catch me?"
When Mana said, Ryouko made a *hnnn* sound with her nose.
"Unfortunately, I like working as much as possible to reduce damage to equipment and equipment as well as work."
"Haha, that’s the Captain, I do not hate it."
When Mana laughed, Ryouko breathed out again and returned her eyes to Origami.
"We are not too busy, let's get into the main subject, I got together at the old time’s sake, but I do not want to hear anything that is not really funny."

"I am sorry, but listen."
Origami says that the AST, including Ryouko sighed deeply.
"... Well, it's fine, so what is it?"
As Ryouko gives up, she shrugs her shoulders while asking questions. Origami kept on after the consent.
" Have you received an AST request from DEM??"
"What's going on, suddenly ... From DEM ...?"
While saying, Ryouko looks at the subordinate. Then the subordinate who gazed at her also shook her head like "I do not remember".
Apparently, there seems to be no request yet. Origami kept on speaking words while staring at the face of Ryouko.
"─ ─ February. A large battle will probably take place around the city of Tenkuu, at that time, there is a possibility that AST will be requested from DEM, but I want you all to ignore it."
That's right.
That was why Origami and Mana were visiting this place with valuable time until the battle.
DEM will come to take the life of Shido by mobilizing everything, possibly Wizard military strength, , . Then, it was thought that requesting cooperation from AST was also needed.
Of course, if you fight directly, the Spirits will not be left behind by them. However, unlike DEM's automatic dolls, they are purely nationalists who are fighting to protect people. If they oppose each other, Spirits may be hesitant, and DEM will treat them as shields aiming at it. If I could, I wanted to take away that grief now.
"... What is ...?"
Ryouko, if exactly speaking, all the AST members who stayed there will make a big eyes on the origami words.
"Combat? Who and who?"
"DEM and and maybe, Tokisaki Kurumi may join there as well."
"Wait a moment, you say, what are you saying?"
"Listen"
Origami asked him to interrupt the words of Ryouko, and began to explain by grasping the current situation.

The purpose of DEM. The existence of a spirit. And also about the organization related to that.
Needless to say, they also got permission for Kotori as to clarifying the existence of . Despite the discarding of information, she did not want to use lies as much as possible.
No matter how much we will tailor the lies, they will create distrust and will cloud the value of the truth.
Even if there is only one out of 100, I doubt that there are other lies who listen to it. When I wanted someone to believe my words like it is now, it could have been a fatal point of landing.
"... ... In short, this kind of thing"
"............"
Origami explained the circumstances, Ryouko and Mikie, Millie returned with a thoughtful reaction.
Those who have eyes on astonishment, those who put their hands on their foreheads to make thoughts, those who frown at their eyes slowly ...... Although the reactions were various, all of them are commonly confused by a sudden story.
But that is the expected reaction. As Origami, if she was in AST when she heard such a thing, it must have been the same face as everyone.
"... ............What the hell?"
How long has passed, Ryouko opens her mouth with heavy words.
"Secret organizations protecting spirits? Everything is too rough. Would you believe such scammers and let go of the cooperation request from DEM?"
"Captain, you believe in the part that there is cooperation request, don’t you?"
"... ... Do not joke around"
Ryouko glares at Mana. Mana shrugged her shoulders with a face not thinking that it was bad as "to be disrespectful".
"You know you too, but breaking the demands of DEM is synonymous with ignoring orders from above. I say to you that we lose our job and take it to imprisonment with us. Why? "
"I do not mind resigning from all of them before that. Either way, I'm talking about will take care of re-employment."

"You do not ... ...."
Ryouko ruffles her hair while crushing her hair.
"Do not obey the orders before ... Before ... ... What is it like attacking the spirit, is that the natural enemy of the human race causing the earthquake? We have always been to protect everyone ..."
"The information that the Spirit is an organism with only destruction intention itself should be regarded as propaganda of DEM. We have been danced so as to be good on the palm of DEM from the beginning"
"............"
When Ryouko got silent, she stared at the eyes of Origami. It is as if she is trying to capture the intent behind it.
Then Mike next to her let out a trembling voice while looking at the Origami and face of the Captain alternately, she could not bear such a silence.
"Well, I do not think Origami will spew out ..."
"Ahhhhh, I do not want to leave the battlefield so whichever is okay, is that ?? That unit seems to finger, why would not you let me re-employment there? I'm brushy. I will help you. "
"... It's bad, but keep it quiet for a moment"
Ryouko says to Mikie with a low voice to Millie who talked accordingly. Mikie shook her shoulders and Millie returned it with a missing laugh.
Ryouko then felt silent again and eventually breathed out a huge breath.
"... ............ We cannot do that, such a thing"
"Captain ... ...!"
Mikie step towards Origami to try to appeal.
However, Origami stretched out and restrained this before Mikie.
"O, Origami ... ...."
"Sorry, but I cannot blame the captain's choice."
Origami opened her eyelids again to switch his mind when I turned his eyes down.
Of course, I did not expect Ryouko to believe in these things easily.
─ No, to put it more correctly, she did not believe that it would necessarily take actions that would accompany Origami where it was believed.

Origami turned her eyes toward Mana, and immediately turns on her heels. She sighs and feels her heart split.
"............"
Then. Origami unexpectedly stopped a foot when leaving the room.
"─ ─ If you decide to leave the battlefield according to the request, please go back down to as much as possible as a shield"
"Huh……?"
"If I can, I do not want to kill you"
Origami says that Ryouko was breathing out breathlessly and heard the sound standing up from the chair.
"... ... What, aren’t you underestimating us? You certainly were a good magician, but we were not playing around ─ ─"
At the moment, along with a small sound like *Pashto*, the voice of Ryouko ceases.
But that was natural reaction as well. When something like an inorganic wing appears suddenly in the air, and anyone who sees the light from the tip will respond like that.
Rays brushed by Ryouko’s hair, exploded on the wall, and then pulled up smoke.
"Please"
"............ Wha-"
Origami and Mana went out of the room while listening to the sounds of the people's breath.

"……Hmm?"
Spirit mansion next to Itsuka household. Natsumi who walked in the corridor caught a small sound at the eardrum and stopped suddenly.
"What’s wrong Natsumi-san?"
"Did you break your shoelace? Kya - ominous! "
Yoshino walking next to me tilt his head and the rabbit's puppet "Yoshinon" worn on its left hand squeezes his face with a short forepaw while holding his face deftly. Natsumi shook her head after glancing at her feet just in case.
"That's not it ... ... did you not hear anything?"
"Sound ... is it?"
"Yeah, from over here ..."
As she says it, they stop walking.
Whether it’s a burglar or the like in this apartment boasting security, such as perfection or excessive security. Natsumi walked to the direction of the sound while excusing without anyone in my mind.
"That is ... ..."
"Is it not from the kitchen? Is someone cooking? "
Natsumi says, "Yoshinon" speaks with his head by nodding his head.
As said by "Yoshinon", it was a large kitchen facility set up on the first floor of the condominium. Kotori had a facility prepared for spirits to cook together.
Recently it was used by all the Spirits to make chocolate for Valentine’s Day.
"Is anyone there?"
"Here we go……"
Although Natsumi tilted her head, she looked into the room terribly frightened.
Then there,
"Hmm ... It's pretty difficult, is this okay?"
"Umu! It’s good, Mukuro. That’s definitely okay!"
"... ...., Tohka, it seems to be quite large."
"Mm? Yes? It's the size of your hands?"
"... If the memory of peel is sure, I think that palm size is the size that fits in the palm, not the size that spreads both hands fully."
Natsumi looked at the backs of the two girls who are having a conversation.
"Tohka ... .... Mukuro?"
Natsumi eyes stroked, in response to that voice, Tohka and Mukuro turned around to see Natsumi.
"Oh, it’s Natsumi and Yoshinon.'"
"What's wrong, what are you doing here?"
"Nothing, I heard a noise ... what is that exactly ... what on earth ..."

While speaking, Natsumi moved the edge of the eyebrows crisply.
By looking back on Tohka and Mukuro, the two people got to see what they were holding.
It is a white triangle, hardened cooked rice with hands. Yes, it is a rice ball.
"Oh, didn’t you just eat? Did you get hungry again? Tohka I can understand, but Mukuro ..."

Saying, Natsumi unconsciously felt her gaze going to the chest of the Mukuro and Tohka. Tohka, of course, also boasts a rich bust that cannot be thought of from its small body. ...... After all, does "a person who has" can convert all nutrition "to that side"?
When Natsumi was vaguely thinking about such a thing, Tohka and Mukuro's chest shook. No, it is a byproduct, to be exact the two of them were shaking their heads sideways.
"Not exactly ... ... No, I definitely will eat it, but that's not all."
"……What do you mean?"
"Fuun, now your lord and your sisters are preparing for the coming war. Let's also reduce your hunger if you work your head."
In the words of two people, Yoshino struck her hand with a *pon*. To be precise, with "Yoshinon" hands.
"Ah ... ... Could it be refreshments?"
"Yes!"
"Correct."
Saying, she raises the rice balls that Tohka and Mukuro picked up. Natsumi says "..., I see. I see."
"... Well, I guess its okay, I think you will be delighted, Shido and everyone as well"
"Oh, Natsumi do you think so!?"
"Oh, yeah, well,"
Natsumi responded while diverting her eyes, Tohka made a smile delightfully. The reason why Natsumi deviated her eyes is not because of lies and inclusions in other words, but simply because the glittering eyes of Tohka were too dazzling. Natsumi who began to doubt his ancestors started to think she was a vampire.
Then, Tohka looked like she had thought of something, talked about Natsumi and Yoshino.
"I know, if you have time, why not make some as well Natsumi? It's fun!"
"To ... ... No, I, ... ...."
To Tohka's sudden proposal, Natsumi drew a shaky voice.

However, Yoshino next to her, "Yoshinon" was shining brightly as much as to say that she was waiting.
"Okay, please ... let me, we also want to be useful ...!"
"Ufufu, Yoshinon's meat ball blows fire! ……Huh? Should not rabbits have paws? Ufufu, I do not like good intelligent people like you."
And both of them are completely enthusiastic. Natsumi has sweatdrop down her face.
"Well, I should refrain ... __-"
"Let's do it ...... Let's do it, it’ll be fun together surely"
"Oh, oh, that,"
Yoshino said, Natsumi became frustrated. A sweat made into a drool blew out of the whole body and the heart began to bear back.
It’s not that she is not good at separately making rice balls, she is not allergic to rice, and of course it is not the reason that she does not want to insert into Shido or Kotori.
It's a simpler and easier reason. She wants you to think simply. Rice balls are dishes made by grasping cooked rice with hands as its name suggests.
── That's right. The person, with both hands, directly.
Even ordinary hand-crafting must be hesitated to everyone, it seems that no one ever wants to eat something that such as the hands of Natsumi directly touched ... ...!
Give Natsumi’s rice balls, to bombers and spread to enemy countries or give prisoners of war who have not taken meals for several days, "If you do not want to starve, you should eat, but Natsumi touched them although it is rice balls, it is only as a role that gives a feeling of hopelessness "Hey ha ha ha ha! Prisoners of war refuse to eat until the end due to the dignity of human beings, but eventually they will not endure hunger, they rinse their rice balls and they will exhale in the suffering of hell. ... ... Somehow it was too severe that she felt like she couldn’t do it.

However, no matter how wrong it is, it is not an object that one of her comrades should eat. Natsumi waved her head with a bad face.
"No, no ... ... It is already a toxic contamination case that I saw rice balls that has been grabbed by everyone, I will break the law."
Saying Natsumi stepping backwards.
"Such a thing……"
Then, after Yoshino says something, she turned her eyes full of determination to Natsumi.
“Natsumi-san, please show me your hand"
"Well ... .... Here, like this?"
Despite being perplexed by Yoshino, she handed out her right hand before Yoshno as she was told.
Then, after looking at it quietly,
"Amu"
And, I have sweetened the fingers of seven sins.
"Uh-ha! Yo, Yoshino!?"
Suddenly, she instinctively lets out a voice. Then, "Yoshinon" on the left side of the Yoshino moved his mouth with Pakpaku.
“The hand is not a poison! I'm telling you something else! It's cool!”
"Well, because Yoshino are being taken in, Yoshino will substitute. Natsumi fell in love! "
"Hie, hi ... ...."
It is a fearful sort of sinful wisdom, a variety of emotions are not in my mind. Natsumi caused various kinds of body fluids to bleed through the face, and made the expression mild.
But that alone did not end. Tohka is watching such a series of events "Oh!"
As if she was aware of something, she pulled the left hand of the Natsumi and pulled her fingers sweetly like Yoshino.
"Ga - ─ ─ um!"
With both her hands being held, Natsumi made the eyes black and white.
"Hm?"
Then Mukuro who was watching those actions is taking an interesting step one more step.
However, because both the left and right hands are blocked by Yoshino and Tohka, she shows a gesture like a momentary ─
"Mun"
As she thought what she thought, when Mukuro holds the ruin of Natsumi with both hands, she opened her mouth as it is as Mukuro slowly moved her face closer.

"... ... OK, I understood, I understand! I’ll do it, so stop already ...!"
Natsumi appealed in desperate form, everyone brighter expression and restored posture.
"Well, let's try it!"
"Well, you wash your hands there."
"Oh, that ... .... I'm sorry, Natsumi-san, but I just wanted to do it with Natsumi-san ... ..."
"... ...., Oh, yes, thanks."
Natsumi replied with reddish face, Yoshino’s face lighted up and smiled happily.
...... Well, it cannot be helped. She envisioned the victims who eat their rice balls and cut crosses at their breasts, praying for praying souls.
Then she washes her hands with Yoshino, hang a special cook for cooking on "Yoshinon", and then return to Tohka and Mukuro again.
"Well then ... Let’s get started. How many did you make Tohka?"
"Well I and Mukuro have only made one. We just started it!"
"Mun"
The two show their rice balls they just made. Compared to Mukuro, the size of Tohka’s was still quite large.
"How is it going? Are you doing well?"
"Well, well ... I do think the shape is okay. But I think the rice ball of Tohka is too big"
"Muu, if so, let's treat this for private use and make another for Shidoo."
When Tohka said so, she laid a gigantic rice ball on the plate, and began drilling the middle of it with her fingertip.
"Tohka-san?"
"What are you doing?"
"Well, I'd like to put ingredients inside. Actually I would like to grab some items together like Shido, but that is quite difficult, so I decided to make the form once I made it, since I cannot help it. That's it."
"Ah, I see"
Natsumi nodded to show satisfaction. Surely grasping the ingredients together makes it harder to shape it rather than when only rice is used.

As you can see, various items are prepared on the cooking table. Aside from bunka oil, Tsukudani's tsukudani, cloven tattoo, somehow prepared in large quantities Tuna Mayo.
In an unusual kind, she saw the deep-fried birds that she thought it was built as well as boiled horn of sliced pig. It is the all-stars of rice ball ingredients.
"Huhu, perfume"
While Tohka is singing funny songs, she will color the item.
On the way, Tohka stopped its humming song, thinking that she shook her shoulder a little.
"... ... good."
Then, nod in a state that seems to have decided intentionally, take a certain dish. Natsumi and Yoshino made eyes round, looking at what is on it.
"Wait, that's pickled plum?"
"Tohka-san, aren’t you weak to that.. ....?"
As the two say, Tohka deeply knocked her neck forward as saying "I know".
Then, after that, she looks forward to a full line of determination.
"Well .... It certainly was sour, so it was not a bit weak, but that's why we should overcome it now! If I can win against pickled plums then I can win against DEM!"
Saying that, Tohka is grasping her fist. Like that powerful, Natsumi applauded unexpectedly.
"Yeah, well ... well ... I do not quite understand the theory, but my preparedness was transmitted."
"Tohka-san, it's amazing ...!!"
"Hmm ... ... you're doing it, Tohka. Let's decide what to peel."
As she walks with a swinging footstep, pick up a dish from the top of the cooktop.
"Wasabi yo, it seems to have come to put an end to the long relationship with you."
"Wait, were you not good at eating that?"
"In general, I like the pickles themselves as a whole, but this is pretty painful and I was trying not to eat too much .... It is a spirit of Tohka ... Indeed, we cannot be afraid of such things. "
As declared by Tohka's fever, Mukuro strongly declares. Tohka looked at it and made a big thumbs up.
Then Yoshino nods, as if to synchronize with it.
"Wow, I also ... I will do my best! I ... ... raw celery is my weakness."

"Oh, if I do it!"
"Celery? I sure was in the refrigerator"
"... No, you do not want to eat celery with rice balls"
Natsumi shed a sweat on the cheeks, three people turned their face of saying "That's it! Thanks Natsumi!" ...... To be honest she is uncomfortable.
"By the way, do you have something you are weak to?"
"Oh, something I’m weak to ... what is that?"
When Natsumi was thinking about it, "Yoshinon" moved his mouth with Pakpaku.
"Ah, surely Natsumi-chan, did you not say that you are weak to people's eyes? "
"Well then, would you put it in?"
"No, no, it's a bad idea ... .... It's funnier before that!"
"That's right Mukuro, we cannot cut out the eyes of people. Let’s put tuna's eyeballs as a substitute. This seems to make you smarter with plenty of DNA."
"Mu, a good idea"
"Like I said!"
With an extremely serious face, Natsumi raises her voice unintentionally to the two people who want to take DHA now.
It seemed to be difficult to insert herself into the conversation, as if it was expected.

"... .... er, it is erotic words somehow although it is not erotic." "Chin Comfortable"
In the living room of the Itsuka family, the voice spoken by Nia echoes.
Then they responded to that and heard the answers one after another.
"Well, yes, yes, a lot."
"Answer: Sax "
As well as Yuzuru, Nia also says it at the same time.
Then, everyone's eyes gathered to Kaguya, who is the next respondent.
"Well ... uh ... uh ... that ... ... well, "Machu Picchu"...?
"... ...!! "
While Kaguya answered while reddening the cheeks, everyone who was sinking into the sofa suddenly got upset.
"Well, let me hear a bit more in detail, which part of "Machu Picchu" is erotic? Because Kaguyan is innocent, do not get over it!"
"I also want you to tell me! Professor! Please Doctor Kaguya!"
"Requesting, seeking explanation. Where do Kaguya feel sexual excitement in the ruins of the Inca Empire?"

"Why are you going to enter such a ticket when I am in?"
Kaguya cried with irritation, but the three of them did not keep up with it. She embark on a self as a ladder and ask for answers.
"Uuu……"
She could not put up with that strange pressure, Kaguya kept on saying I gave up.
"..., that, that sound, it sounds like ...... something,"
"What? What sound?"
"I do not understand at all!"
"Petition, please give details"
However, the three do not hold a contradiction, and they say that with a more excited situation.
Kaguya thought and emitted a crying voice of mosquito while making her face red.
"..., ..., when you kissed ... ...."
"............"
Then, at the next moment, thinking that three people were silent for a moment, I breathed out that "Whoa!" Nobody else breathed.
"Well, I see, I see!
"Ka! Kaguya is cute!"
"Mercilessly, well, it seems to be saying seriously, so let's keep it good"
"What a bad feeling of that thing to bother explaining! Then please explain to everyone! Hey, you two, "Where is Chisuko" is erotic!"
"Well? Sorry, Chin ──"
"Do not you explain!?"
Kaguya gave a screaming voice to Nia who tried to answer gracefully.
"Eh, I told you to explain myself"
Nia shrugged her shoulders and returned to the position where everyone was with, and again heard the voice.
"Well that’s it, "Chinchilla""
"Er, that’s a failure.”
"Answer: "Six" "
In the blink of an eye, the order of Kaguya comes around. Kaguya again flushed her face and said to murmur with a trembling voice.
"..., ..." Chupa Chups "...."
"... ...!! "
The moment when Kaguya said, three people gathered around Kaguya again.
"Hey Kaguyan. Why is it erotic?"
"Please tell me!"
"Are you puzzled. Are you seeing Kotori in sexual eyes from around daily?"
"Already it is this member ah!"

>that nape
Unf.

Again three people were eating up, Kaguya started screaming.
"What is it in the first place, this is it! I was dating in something, but why are you suddenly beginning in the east and west !?"
"Eh, because I don’t have time for that."
In the words of Kaguya, Nia answers while making her legs hang around.
Although Miku and Yuzuru did not clearly make it to words, they shrugged to show consent to the words of Nia.
"Wow ..."
Kaguya ripped off dreadfully.
But it was difficult to deny it. Anyway, Kaguya had also had similar impressions.
There are now four Spirits at the living room of the Itsuka family, but everyone did not do anything and just sit on the sofa.
They cannot think that they will refrain from all-out warfare a few days later, it's time to be full of calm ─ ─ ─ ─.
Actually she was about to prepare for the battle, but what she wanted to do was, did the main work and, above all, the details of the strategy have not been reported wary of Therefore, she does not know what to do. Actually, the instruction given from Kotori was ambiguous enough to rest the body sufficiently and prepare the mind so as not to be surprised no matter what strategy was announced on the day.
Because it is not different from being a decisive battle, you cannot feel like being immersed in reading or playing a video game.
Indeed, she wanted to do something, but she does not know what to do, a strange space has been created.
"I thought there would be something to do if I got here, but ...."
"Legacy: No way, I did not think the house would be empty, "
"Is not it? There is no younger sister, I wonder if Orin and Mana-tee said they would go to the base of the GSD?
"............"
"............"
"............"
When I think what conversation has not been done, silence flows again.
Were you thinking such air uncomfortably, Nia raised a voice.
"... .... um, then, the scenes of the aged and east-west, boy's good-looking"
"Ha?"

In an unexpected theme, Kaguya rounded her eyes.
"I was a kissed, without giving up, when I died, yeah, I guess.”
Saying, Nia picked up the cushion in the nearby place and it came out! And presses her face on it. Unexpectedly, Kaguya’s face turned red.
"Oh yeah, I am that, at the DEM Japan branch office, the moment I protected myself from the attacks of Tohka who inversed ... ... "The promise ... I did it ..."! Just remembering it is cool! "
Next, Miku says with excitement while making her legs flutter.
Then the Yuzuru answered while putting one finger on the chin.
"Thinking, it is when Shido stopped a fight between Yuzuru and Kaguya with a blow of “Sandalphon"
"Ah ... you sly! That's the guy I was trying to say! “
"Negative, it's not bad, it's in turn"
"I did not even memorize the order in the first place, though!"
"This is the order of the earliest, it is the turn of Kaguya next, or is not it just to think of one cool scene of Shido as a serious one?"
"Mugu..."
She felt something that she could not understand, but she cannot keep it silent if they say so. Kaguya spat out loudly speaking while flushing her head.
"...... I, that two people going bowling ... ... when I cried, he silently stroked my head ..."
"Cupeen! Maiden Reaction Sensing!"
"Please give details of the story!"
"Prying. Or rather, when is the story? I don't know when Kaguya?"
"After all it's the same pattern! That's why it was ya!"
Kaguya raises a cry while falling into tears. Then the three girls who started out on their own laugh with ahaha and returned to the sofa.
Then, after a while for silence, Nia suddenly emanates.
"... I do not want to let him die, that, boy."
Then, to respond to it, other spirits also continue to speak in a quiet but powerful condition.
"Well, of course. Of course it would have been unbelievable even if there were no darling."
"If it was affirmative, if there was no one, there would have been only one of the Kaguya and Yuzuru in this world"

"No, I would definitely be dead if I do not have a boy."
Say laughing that Nia is obviously not a laugh. Like that cheerfully, Kaguya had a bitter smile.
"... Well, that's right, I do not feel like I'm still able to return my gratitude at all."
As she said so, she got up from the sofa with a light reaction. Then hold the bat and hand in front of the face and take a nice pose.
"Arrival I am a black guardian and I will defend his person! The person who touched the fang of this purgatory will receive the invitation of the Reaper! "
And when declaring so in a high level, they have applauded sparse applause "Oh."
"You are as cool as ever ... ... and what did you say now?"
"Translation. Do not live if a big favorite Shido goes dead! I will do my best to protect Shido! Let's have a reward!"
"Kya! It's bold!"
"You feel bad for the translator!"
And, as Kaguya raised a voice to protest, so as to match it, a light tone sounded from the smartphone.
Moreover, it is not one. The phone of all the spirits in this place began to sound at almost the same timing.
"Wh ... ... what, Tohka?"
Then she peeked at the screen and confirmed the name of the caller and pressed the call button, a cheerful voice came out from the phone entrance.
"Kaguya! Now I'm making rice balls for the Shido and everyone in the apartment's kitchen, how about we make it together? "
Then, similar topics have been heard from other people's telephone as well.
"Oh, it’s ... ... Yoshino. Yuzury-san, I'm making rice balls for Shido now, but if you wish─ ─ "
"Nia? We are peeling food. You should lend a hand. "
“Oh, no! Natsumi, why are you the one who didn’t phone but mail? Apparently the spirits gathered in the mansion, let us hear the cute voice!”
It seems that they have contacted Kaguya and them all at once, but it seems that Miku was the only one not contacted. Miku cries wailfully in sorrow. As she laughed at it, Kaguya replied back to the voice of the phone.

"Well, obviously, I shall obey and respond to that summoning. Just wait for a bit!"
"Oh! I will be waiting! "
When she heard Tohka’s voice she then hang up.
It seems that both Nia and Yuzuru finished the call at the same time. Suddenly their eyes meet and everyone laughs together. By the way, only Miku had flick input e-mail with great speed.
"It was an exquisite timing,"
"Legitimacy. To be honest, it is appreciated to be helpful to the soldiers in small things. Let's go.”
"I’m looking forward to having fun making rice balls with you!"
"Yoshi, then, until last moment we arrive at the apartment, it's the last ancient East and the West. What's your erotic experience ... ...."
"Absolutely not!!"
Kaguya gave a shrieked cry to Niia who had suggested the subject in a natural condition.

On the bridge of an aerial vessel floating at 15,000 meters above the Tenkuu city, the crew were busy working.
"── Shiizaki, are you asking for support to each branch?"
"Already, I will report as soon as the response is complete"
"Alright. Kawagoe, are the inspections of ground facilities going well?"
"There is no problem at present, if it is a request, it can be used right now."
"Well, Maria, have you finished the aircraft maintenance? If you have any requests, please say something."
"There is no fundamental problem, but if you want greed, manual inspection of the basic manifestation device by the Wizard is done. ── I would like to wash and wax the exterior together."
"The former corresponds, but the latter is dismissed, it is clean enough to be fine the day after tomorrow"
"Muu. It is from the heart that a woman withers, Kotori."
"What was that?"
Kotori who instructed without stagnation but then bang! She hit the console. Looking at such a sight, Shido who was visiting the bridge smiled bitterly.

"Well, please calm down, why don’t you take a break for a while?"
Saying so, Shido presents a bottle he had in hand. Kotori said "...... Good grief" she took it as she caught her anger and received it.
"Thank you.”
When Kotori says so shortly, she adds a straw, drinks a sports drink, and breathes out in the same way. She won’t say it but Shido can tell she feels tired. Shido grasped a fist lightly while watching the unfamiliar back of a familiar sister.
"... I feel bad, I wish I could do something."
As Shido said, Kotori shrugged her shoulders after she made an unexpected eye round.
"What are you talking about, You are going to have the hardest task on the ship. You don’t need to worry about helping other people with their tasks."
"The hardest ... ...?"
"Yes, whatever you do, survive."
Kotori drew another sports drink when she said so while staring at the eyes of Shido.
"The opponent is the greatest strongest magical association DEM industry, I do not know what is in there. Please arrange a good condition as much as possible. We don’t need that I was not sleeping due to tension or I caught a cold on that day"
"Indeed .... You certainly are right."
Shido put up a small hand to show the surrender to Kotori.
It is exactly as Kotori said.
Although it says often that "Resting is also a part of work", Shido only knew it as a word, and seemed to have not understood as a sense.
Although it is not limited to Shido, Japanese people often feel guilty in the situation that they are absent even though their colleagues are working.
However, when you take a rest and use unnecessary movements, use your physical strength, or suffer from unnecessary hardships and exhausting your soul, you may end up annoying your friends.
Better yet, the battle fighting closer after two days is a battle that betted the fate of the spirits. The key to that was the life of Shido, so it was not permitted for a moment to be wary of Shido.
Besides, that is not the only concern.

"... ... will Kurumi come?"
Kotori said after turning the bottle, turning the chair and turning towards Shido.
"She will definitely come. It is certain that from the mouth of the body of Kurumi. Think of it as a source of the story that I cannot understand that we are stuck in the neck in the battle of Kurumi and Westcott. Wow ... well, as long as the target is the life of Shido, that flow is obvious. "
"……That's right"
"............"
Was Kotori coming down with her brows slightly whether he felt uneasy air in the state of Shido.
"I think I understand, but just do not give me anything strange this time, it is our goal to seal the power of the spirit surely, but first of all it does not make sense to not survive this battle. ──And most survive, above all, do not try to find Kurumi in the battlefield, even if you make a mistake, you got that?"
"I know,"
Shido answered quietly. Apart from that he did not plan clearly so far, but he could not help denying if I was told that there was no such idea. ...... He wondered if he had such an easy-to-understand face.
"... Be safe, Shin"
And, when Shido and Kotori were talking, they heard such a voice suddenly from the left. ── It is Reine.
"...... Kotori is not saying that he should ignore Kurumi, but rather from here we are going to cover her as much as possible."
"Huh?"
Kotori shrugged her shoulder to Shido when he looked at Kotori with his eyes wide round.
"Oh no, no matter how much Kurumi it is fair with the DEM and it's a bad thing to be a total warfare. Of course it is premised that Shido will survive, but then it is best to seal the Kurumi. I will not imitate that I will not help you. "

"Kotori ... ...."
Kotori kept his eyes down, continuing "after it".
"─ ─ Whatever the reason, there is no way it is impossible to kill the meritorious person who has saved Shido from the fate of death many times"
"... ... Ah, that's right."
In Kotori's words, Shido nodded with relief and determination.
Then the voice of Maria echoes from the bridge's speaker.
"Well, since the purpose of Kurumi is the spiritual power of a Shido, even if I survive here, I am having a hard time again."
"Hahaha ... well, that is right."
Sure it is. Shido smiled without power.
With such interaction, Kotori suddenly makes a difficult face.
"... ...? Kotori, what's wrong?"
"Purpose ......"
"Huh?"
Kotori continued holding her hands on his chin when Shido turned his head.
"Purpose, basically, everyone acts towards it, we to save the spirits. DEM to gain the power of the inverted crystal. Kurumi, to gain the spirit power of Shido and return to the past ... At least three motives are swirling in this battle. "
"... .... Ah, oh, what's wrong with that?"
Kotori sets up his fingers one by one, and speaks words. Shido did not understand the intention of Kotori, he caressed his neck.
Then Kotori put up a fourth finger while looking at his eyes.
"─ ─ one more, you will not miss. '
"Ah……"
As I was told, the thoroughbreds opened my eyes wide.
. A spirit of a mystery that gave Kotori and the others their spirit crystals and turned into spirits.
If there is no in the first place, it can be said that there would not be this situation right now. However, this spirit has not yet revealed its appearance.
"Why did gave us spirit crystals? What are you planning to increase disaster-grade creatures called spirits so far...? While we are trying to decide the sex, only one person exists, the purpose cannot be known as.. It gives off a creepy feeling. "

Even the girls can't stand how shitty Miku is.

"That is……"
In Kotori's words, Shido caught his breath.
It seems that it was not only Shido that heard that story. The crews who worked in various kinds of work in the lower bridge line are also spreading their tension while moving their hands.
There is something like that.
"The purpose of ... ... "
Reine let out a small voice.
It was only a small tiny solitary phrase, but for some reason it caught his ears and did not release it.
"...... unexpectedly, it might be a very small, stupid thing"
"Huh……?"
When Shido moved his eyebrows in response, he looked at Reine.
But she did not reply, she was only stroking the head of the bear's stuffed bear who looked out of her pocket.
"That, what kind of ──"
But the next moment when Shido tried to ask questions.
“Excuse us!"
Suddenly when he thought that the door opened, spirits such as Tohka entered the bridge with several large dishes.
"Tohka, everyone, what's wrong .... Do you want to break the dojo?"
"It’s refreshments! You’re probably hungry by now!"
"I have made rice balls ......"
"Please do not hesitate to eat."
When Kotori twists her head, everyone responds to it in good health, and places the dish that they had.
As they looked at it, there were lots of rice balls wrapped in aluminum foil one by one.
Apparently, everyone seems to have made it for the Shido, Kotori and everyone.
"Oh ...... Awesome thing ... Is it for everyone?"
"Everyone, eat this and try hard!"
Say, Tohka makes shining smile. Like its carelessness, Kotori and his crew, who were on the spot as well as Shido, also bitterly laughed as if they had forgotten the tension that was just here.
"Sorry, then, maybe let me appreciate your words, let's have a break for everyone."
"OK"
"Wow, just a little snack"
The crew stands from each seat and walks towards the dish while stretching out.
"Well ... I will probably take this ...."

"Mm, wait, Kotori, Kotori's are here."
When Kotori tried to extend her hand to rice balls on the plate, Tohka said that and changed the orientation of the dish.
If you look carefully, you can see that a sticker with a name is affixed to each aluminum foil wrapping rice balls. Apparently, there seemed to be a dedicated rice ball.
"Oh, maybe the contents are different, this is… mine?"
Saying, Kotori takes the rice ball with his name written.
Following it, Shido, the orders, and the crews in turn took their rice balls.
After that, Tohka people who brought the dishes also picked rice balls with their name written
Although he took it, he wondered why, she was strangely nervous, or she felt that his face was getting stronger.
"Tohka, what’s wrong?"
"Mu ... no, no, nothing"
"Well, okay, then, let's get it."
Saying that, Kotori unpacks the aluminum foil and cling to the rice ball. Then, the next moment.
"... ... ... ...!"
Kotori had a big eyes wide open, and a lot of perspiration suddenly appeared on that face.
"... ...!,! ...!!"
And for a while, after a gallantly rice ball with a rare move, sweeping things in the mouth somehow, breathe with a ha ha.
"Kotori ... .... What’s wrong?"
"Well, whatever it is like this ..."
When questioned, Kotori made a strange face and looked into the rice ball cross section. And "ugh" and make a tight face.
The wonderful Shido saw eyes on the rice ball that Kotori had handed down - frown at his eyebrows.
"Wow, coriander ..."
That's right. Among Kotori's rice balls, Kotori was packed with plenty of herbs and coriander that are not good at large.
"... What is this, am I being bullied?"
Kotori looks towards Tohka while falling into tears. Tohka, however, shook her head with a mmm.
"It's different, we decided to overcome those we are not good at in order to defeat the enemy DEM, and so our rice balls ... ... they have something you are weak to."

If only she could die in upcoming the battle.

Saying that, it looks brave, yet it looks like a crying face, and it hurts to the rice ball that Tohka picked up. In keeping with it, other spirits also brought rice balls together.
"... .... ugh! ..."
"Wow, ... it's awful ... ...."
"Mum, mu ... ... you will not lose ..."
And everyone will twist yourself uniformly, and it will be an eye tears. Only Origami eats rice balls without changing her expression.
"Well, now ... ... Shidoo. Shidoo too, will overcome the challenge."
"Huh……"
As he was told, Shido took a gaze to the rice ball he had. It looked like an ordinary delicious rice ball, but after seeing the sight of the present time, it looked like only an honest dangerous thing.
"...... Uh, I just want to hear it just in case, but what's in my rice ball?"
As a result of a sweat sweating to the warrior, Tohka went on struggling with her arms folded.
"I felt troubled by rice balls at Shido, so I do not have any foods that Shido is weak to anyway."
"Legitimate: Things of Shido are carefully examined until the last minute"
"Ufu ... .... If it’s too hard to eat I can help you."
Along with such words, the spirits move to close off the escape path of Shido. Shido let out a voice saying "huh".
"So, what is in it ......? Is it food?"
"............"
"............"
"............ Uwa"
"Please say something at least!"
To the spirits smiling silently, Shido screamed.

It is often said that the plants also sleep at the same time of the witches, but there is no such thing as the present era, the city where the lights cease around 2 am in urban areas.
A convenience store that shines gleam fully like a street lamp stood on a street, a train striking light, in a window of a private home that shines sparsely. If it becomes an office town, there will be a light source that ignores the labor standards lawfully.

Under each light there is a human being, each of which has its own business. And it repeats gentle rotation, never going down.
Well, as a result of people creating such civilizations and systems, it means that plants that can sleep in urban areas have not been found, the previous words were not mistakes, though.
Nonetheless, the appearance of the town is a bit different.
In the city, the light which can walk without confirming the feet is lit.
Nevertheless, you could hardly feel the breath of a human being who would be able to engage in it.
To be accurate, you can see the people there from office buildings, condominiums, commercial facilities and other windows.
However, all of them were thoroughly falling on the desk and the floor, and they were in a coma.
One town falls asleep, too unusual phenomenon. It is a scene that does not have a sense of reality that doubts that poison gas has been sprayed throughout the town or that it is taking a picture of a large-scale panic movie.
However, this town was not to be seen by a producer of a movie production company who got a major sponsor and got a tone, even though he was touched by a terrorist who got chemical weapons from a minute.
It was only a dark shadow on the ground.
That's right. It is a shadow.
Even just a dark road.
On the wall of a tall building.
In the room that should be illuminated with light.
Under all the sleeping people, black color was crawling out without exception.
"─ ─ ─ ─"
In the center of the city where people's voice ceases.
Tokisaki Kurumi puts her hands together to concentrate consciousness, and her eyes fell down.
Time Eating Castle. The time to expand the shadow of the Kurumi and to touch it, "time" - the essence is the ability to absorb lifespan.
The Angel that Kurumi has, instead of boasting a mighty power, when using that bullet, will eat the "time" of the user.

Of course, how much spirit is, the goal of Kurumi is not small enough to be covered by the time of three people.
Inevitably, when large-scale battle is anticipated, when you take a deep shame, it is necessary to supplement "time" from the outside in this way.
However, it is the first time for such large-scale replenishment as a frenzy. At most, it's about a building as good as it is. If you suck up "time" too much, it will draw too much attention.
However, she cannot worry about that now.
Tomorrow, DEM Industry aims at the head of Shido citing all the power. In order to overthrow it and protect Shido, she needed more strength than she had now. That's it.
To the extent that she has to suck up "time" from one city.
Needless to say, she is targeting local cities far from Tenkuu city so that no one unnecessary will enter.
Although it is a purpose to replenish "time", if it is sniffed by or DEM, it will literally consume extra "time".
"──" I ""
When.
From the darkness, the same voice resonates with me. Crazy slowly opened his eyes that had been lying down.
Then, you can see that the body is standing in the surrounding area. Everyone, along with Kurumi, are those who have spread the Time Devouring Castle throughout the city.
"It's about time soon"
"Yeah ─ ─"
Kurumi slowly murmured, slowly raised one hand.
Then, from the shadow, an old short gun comes out and fits in that hand.
" ─ ─ [Eighth Bullet Het]"
As Kurumi muttered, the shot was sucked in so that shadows would be dressed in the muzzle of the gun.
And Kurumi pushed the muzzle against her temple and she did not hesitate and pulled the trigger.
The head gently shakes with the dry sound of *pan*.
At the next moment, thinking that the body of Kurumi was blurred, the body of Kurumi increased to two.

[Eighth Bullet Het]. It is one of the bullets of to recreate Kurumi’s past appearance as an isolated body.
When she looks at the body for the new birth, she again moved his lips.
"──── [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het] [Eighth Bullet Het]
Several Clones.
How many shots is this?
How many, many or how many?
Continuously the muzzle is pointed at her temple and shot continuously.
The figure of Kurumi celebrated each time, and the bodies who raised the boy fell into the shadow.
"── Fuu"

I love you user! Doing God's work.

After that, she continued the work for a while, after increasing the body by 10000, Kurumi threw up.
"I'm breathing as if I am tired," I ""
"There is no problem - than that, I will return the shadow and move on to the next"
When Kurumi said that, I looked down like the previous one.
Although it has subsidiary aid, considerable concentration of concentration is required to expand this shadow in a wide range. It was also true when returning the spread shadow to myself.
One city. Although she does not know the exact number, the "Time Eating Castle" that sucked up the "time" of tens of thousands of people gathers to the feet of Kurumi.
She intended to keep it "replenishment" to the extent that people do not die, but because each person cannot make fine adjustments, elderly people and sick people who do not have extinct lives are called by heaven they may have fallen.
Kurumi may have robbed the last time that you can meet loved ones with your family, lover, friend, ── love.
"............"
But. No - That's why Kurumi could not stop her feet.
[Twelfth Bullet Yud Bet] returns to thirty years ago and sets everything to be "nothing". That way, now and now the acts that Kurumi has done will have never happened.
Before that purpose, everything is trivial.
Kurumi continued collecting shadows silently.
It was like a nun praying to God or otherwise as a reminder to ask for forgiveness, but there was no one there to talk to.

"............"
Night. In the rest area of , Shido looked up at the starry sky with a paper cup containing milk tea.
Although it often says that there are no stars in the city sky, from the aerial ship floating at an altitude of 15,000 meters beyond the clouds, it was literally able to overlook the sky full of stars. What a fantastic view. Well, Shido just came swimming in that star's sea instead of any other metaphor the other day.
"……Ha"
Unexpectedly, small laughter leaks.
If he thinks about it again, it is absurd. No one will believe whatever he said.
It is not just a story of swimming in the universe. For the past year --- No, for more than five years ago, there were a number of events that were not considered in common sense on the side of Shido.
"── Shido?"
Shido’s thoughts were interrupted, as he suddenly heard a voice from behind.
He looks over to see that Tohka in the sleepwear figure is standing at the entrance of the rest area. Like Shido, the Spirits also stayed in the living space of .
"Oh, Tohka. Is something wrong? Maybe ... ... You couldn’t sleep next to Miku?"
“It is terrible."
"How so?"
"Well, like crawling in the floor, she will try to crawl into the bed of people."
"... Is she really sleeping?"
Shido smiled while a sweatdrop on his foregead. Even in this current situation, she’s the same as usual.
Then, Tohka asked a question while tilting her head.
"What’s wrong, Shido?"
"Oh, just a bit of a thought."
As Shido said, "As a matter of fact, Tohka groaned as" Muu ... ".
"No wonder ... After all tomorrow ... No, since it should already have changed dates, later it will be a decisive battle with DEM, it's natural to get nervous."
"Well ... Oh, well, it's there too"
"Mu?"
Tohka tends to wonder at the words of Shido.
"Things about Kurumi ..."

Shidou wouldn't allow it, user.

Certainly, Shido must control the fight with DEM and survive.
But, for the true purpose behind it - for the sealing of Kurumi, Shido was not yet given a complete answer.
"Kurumi ...... I will absolutely save her. It is the responsibility and responsibility of myself whose life was saved many times by Kurumi but my mission "salvation" is really crazy. Will it become "salvation" for ... Kurumi ... honestly, I do not know."
So. A glimpse at , halfs the life of Kutumi.
Grudge and fury and punishment – her history colored by tremendous wish.
After he knew about it, he continued to think about it.
"Salvation" of Kurumi and "salvation" of Shido. How to make it compatible.
However, no matter how much he thought about it, the answer did not come true.
"............"
In the words of Shido, Tohka was exhaling with a subtle inquiry.
And while ringing squirms and sandals, she comes to the place of Shido.
"Can I sit next to you?"
"Oh, of course."
A nodding crescendo in the response of Shido, Tohka is sitting next to Shido a little.
And Tohka hit her knees, *Bang Bang*.
"Here we go"
"Huh?"
"Come on"
When she said so, Tohka says so without saying anything, he shrugged his shoulders and pull himself towards her as it was.
Just like a kneeling posture.
"Um, Tohka?"
Suddenly when Shido was surprised, Tohka stroked gently Shido’s head.
"How is it done with "Asama with a moment" It seems to be a way to relax your mind"
"……Ha"
He laughed by himself unexpectedly.
And, he remember.
That is June. It was also Tohka that encouraged Shido who was crushed by looking at the brutality of Kurumi when former Kurumi appeared before.
"...... Thank you, Tohka, I have always been rescued to you."
When the Shido said, Tohka was shaking her fingertips, silently for a while.
And after a couple of seconds she opens her lips.

"... No such thing, I have to apologize to Shidoo."
"Huh?"
In sudden words, Shido rounded his eyes. Then Tohka continues quietly.
"... ... I heard that Shido is dead unless there is Kurumi ... I felt like I could tighten my chest ... So ... I had thought ... If you had not met me then, I wonder if Shidoo would do such a thing. "
Tohka crank the lips cautiously. Faint shivering has been transmitted to the back of the Shido.
"Tohka ... ...."
When he got a little voice, he gripped his hands tightly.
"What are you talking about, I am - I met you at that time and I think that I was really glad."
"However……"
Tohka say with a voice that seems likely to disappear. Shido uttered a word to obstruct it.
"I certainly have had many dangerous eyes and it will get caught up in serious things every time a new spirit appears ... but as much as I supplemented it, I got a lot of things for everyone That's the reason it is impossible to imagine the life without Tohka now. "
── There were several encounters.
Encounter with Tohka where coincidence and necessity mixed together.
Encounter with Yoshino, which is too gentle.
The encounter with the Kurumi which was called "the worst spirit".
Re-seal of Kotori originating from the fate of five years ago.
Presenting new alternatives to Yamai sisters who continue to keep alive without killing each other.
Battle with Miku who controlled the spirits, and fought together.
Compare wisdom with Natsumi with angel of freedom and freedom.
A reconciliation with Origami which resulted in remaking the world.
The strategy of Nia who could not trust people.
Finally to the end of the universe to meet Mukuro.
And now, I am being targeted by the threat of DEM industry.
No, if you say correctly, he has been killed more than 200 times.
It is a continuation of hardships such as rampant that seems to want to cry unintentionally and cries.

It's not like he can't stop a surprise attack if DEM wants to do that.

he can**

But. He does not regret it. If he has all the memories of now, before he met Tohka, "Even if I return a thing - I will reach for Tohka without hesitation"
"Shidoo ... ...."
While Tohka smears tears in her eyes, she holds his hand and replies.
On the contrary, he was a bit embarrassed about his words and bitterly smiled.
"... Oh no, that's ... if you return in the past with the memory of the moment, I will not practice a deathblow technique, make a character setting, or write a mysterious poem .... Well, as long as neither angel is Kurumi’s angel, such a thing is ─ ─ ─ "
When.
In a statement, Shido gave a slight bite to his brow.
Just a small light. But one possibility caught his mind.
"... ... What? What’s the matter Shido?"
"No, ... ... more than that, Tohka"
"What?"
"... ... Can I stay like this a while longer?"
When the Shido asked, Tohka was gentle and said, "Yes."

--
Chapter 3 End
--

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Everything else
mega.nz/#F!Dt803SpY!bEljw1Mj6vgRYvERLfeO-w

I mean, as long it is within his grasp, he wouldn't allow even Miku to die.

Yeah but there are things there are far beyond than he can hope to reach considering he is a mere human and the use of his powers are very limited.

Are we gonna get translated chapters every weekend? I'm enjoying this pattern.

Thanks, user.

I reallt wish Tachibana could stop using Tohka only to reminds us she is the main girl. Their relationship doesn't really feel like something between a main character and the heroine.

There are only two chapters left and the afterwords.

>It seems that they have contacted Kaguya and them all at once, but it seems that Miku was the only one not contacted. Miku cries wailfully in sorrow.
Holy shit, that's hilarious. We're now getting Miku bullying.

Hopefully if translating goes smoothly.

Who's the closest girl to Shidou as of now, except Mio?

This wouldn't be the first time they mention something like Miku not being invited to whatever the girls are doing, she is just that annoying for the character in the novels and the fans and the worst part is that the author knows it.

I'd say Mukuro since she shares similar past experiencies with Shidou but it's clear Tohka is the closest girl to him despite having a really weak reason to love compared to the other girls.

Really? I didn't notice. I did catch some girls like Natsumi, Yuzuru or Kaguya telling Miku to shut up a few times but not inviting her? That's new to me. I wonder if Tachibana himself got tired of Miku and is now using his other character to bully her.

Tohka

>gets her memories lockes
>turns into inverse because she can't remember that she forgot about Shidou
Really dumb reason.

Mukuro is just getting really popular lately, there must be a reason behind.

No, that is exactly the joke. He thinks a blatantly annoying dyke is a fun addition to the series for whatever reason.

First genuine blonde in the harem(nips loves blondes), nice design and loves the MC unlike some of the newer girls.

Too bad she was introduced very late in the novels. She would have been more popular back then.

In harem series, the blonde character is usually a really bland one and doesn´t really get that much attention. Luckily Mukuro is the opposite of that

Blondes usually are non-japanese and are introduced early which is why they are used for fanservice or just become secondary characters. Mukuro was lucky in this aspect, her arc happened before this one so she wasn't sidelined like the other girls.

I guess but I'm relieved that the author hasn't forgotten how to write likable characters.

Has the FB group posted anything new regarding the LN?

What's this? Fanart?

Yeah, Mukuro gets fanarts from time to time.

They posted their finished version of 16 and the prologue for 17 over a week ago.

Now Nia wasn't that bad.
Mukuro is just on another tier for me though.

He can write nice things if he wanted like which is the main reason people keep reading this series but it depends on what he considers funny the reason that we get characters like Miku.

Her power happens to make her character stand out more too since it's a huge help. She did more in 1 volume than mot of the previous girls did in 5.

Nia is okay but she didn't really have a proper arc and only served the purpose of providing Westcott a Dark Crystal to make him an actual threat.

I was talking about the two obvious ones. Nia was ok.

I know that. I mean something new after that.

Other than Miku, I think DAL is an enjoyable story, it has its ups and downs and is not flawless but I certainly do like the contents which is why I bother keeping up with updates.

Nia was unlucky her arc was too short, she wasn't actually sealed in the usual way but instead Shidou had to make a link between them to allow the sealing and is older than the other girls, she is also independent so there is not much reason for her to be around other than asking help for her manga.

No, they don't exactly post something every week or other week.

Nia and Natsumi are best budds now am I right? Yoshino is even sidelined more now.

I think the series would be better he wrote more dates like Mukuro or Yuzuru dates and ropped most of the unfunny Miku scenes. I still don't understand why he decided to assassinate Miku's character like that.

Anyway, the plot is at least interesting and Shidou growing as a character has been a joy to follow since the series started.

I don't know. Natsumi is always following Yoshino but it's obvious Tachibana likes Natsumi and never cared much about Yoshino.

Yoshino was never one of Tachibana's favorites. He was even impressed at Yoshino's popularity but never did anything with her except in Origami arc.

He made her angel able to recreate replicas so that Natsumi's character could be more useful.

The replicas are very weak compared to the original though and it combat in only works to turn enemies into other things like toys, candies, etc which is a pretty broken ability but hasn't been used too much.

Yeah, never got tired of DAL.
Wish the fandom wasn't destroyed by season 2.

I think that random power up was included to throw Yoshino fans a bone and that's it.

It wasn't only season 2. Yeah it was terrible but to be fair we also ran out of material to discuss at that point.

She always had that ability, she just never used it before.

There are some broken abilities like turning your enemies into harmless stuff or mind control but they are never used despite the potential have. Mind control sounds a bit like an evil power so I understand why they never use it.

So what is next? Origami with a light armor?

It's a miracle DAL survived this long without being forgotten.

She could have used it before. If tt was strong enough to stop an inverse spirit for a moment, it would have been a geat help during volume 7 or to stop Origami's rampage in volume 4.

Nah. We still have stuff like the third game and people translating the novel but vol 12 and 13 had some negative impact on us.

Westcott had to fuck everything up.

Origami using a CR-unit and her angel at the same time counts?

She was at limited released at that time and only used the CR-unit as a buff/power up. She doesn't really need it in full power form.

Tachibana probably didn't come up with that idea when he was writing vol.7.

Yeah, that is why I called it random power up.

>strong enough to stop an inverse spirit
If the armor was that powerful then it would have been more than enough to stop at least a satellite back then in Natsumi arc.