How does it make you feel that statistics of gay people are probably fake?

Go to largest city, find liberal art students on campus 6 guys suck dick out of the 50, well there's your number for guys you just project it out on the whole population.
Add 30% girls who say they are bisex because it's trendy to say so, now you got a number that's fairly large number to skew the whole stats, my oh my all millennials are not fags.
Fucking propaganda lol.

Other urls found in this thread:

nowtolove.com.au/health/sex/what-percentage-of-the-population-is-gay-more-than-you-think-17267
archive.fo/onTa7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lets assume that your theory is true. What is the relevence of this information?

they cheat and lie for power and success, what more is new?

heres some real propaganda gaylord
nowtolove.com.au/health/sex/what-percentage-of-the-population-is-gay-more-than-you-think-17267
archive.fo/onTa7

Jeesu is so pure

>pure

Pure slut

>The study found that 97.4% of men identified as heterosexual, 1.6% as homosexual and 0.9% as bisexual. For women 97.7% identified as heterosexual, 0.8% as lesbian and 1.4% as bisexual.

These are the stats for Australia, seems okay to me

Nah desu she doesn't seem like a thot

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>"One can intuitively understand why the rate rises from 14-19 to 20s, as more young people 'come out'," says Michele. "But the subsequently decreasing prevalence suggests some older respondents are less candid.
Behold the tortured mind of degeneracy fanatics

He's indian so only cares about white girl looks. slutty bobs = pure beauty

Hi vee

>jessu
>bobs

that’s 12% just say 12% you dumb nigger

So according to you 12% of all men are faggots?

m8 you don't care about white girls because they're so kind and friendly, but because they are like princesses to you. the more 'beautiful' the more pure. who cares if she's showing her ass on instagram?

So what you're saying is, you're a faggot?

>12%
well lads, looks like we have a quota to meet.

>this projection
>this defense over gayness

I can understand your uncertainty about current statistics, but do you really think 0% of people in previous generations were gay/bi just because they lied on the form?

Next you are going to tell me there were no atheists prior to the year 1990.

the correct lesson is the name of this thread:
>statistics of gay people are probably fake
All statistics of gay people are fake. There is no way to sample the population of a country, state, city, university, or anything else and then generalize that. Social science is a complete lie designed for political power and selling books, and anything based on a fucking questionnaire handed out to some people is deceit.

They are pushing it. It's not even half a percent irl.

Papapapapapah

She only has ass.

Fuckin kek at the garbage. Barely any real homos irl, like there are supposed to be millions on a continent. More luck finding Down syndrome ffs.

>it's propaganda
>not teen edge
O-okay gypo.

I already knew that. Most gays aren't even actually gay, they just pretend to be so they can score points with the (((hip, young generation))).

Kys!

So what does that prove?

>how does it make you feel?
Gay

Ha! Faggots!

Shit, i just got destroyed! He called me, a GAY male posting with the GAY flag in a GAY thread GAY. Time to an hero!

I would have said that's a little high desu. In my entire life (34 years old) I have only met two gay guys, who were a couple. One of them killed himself.

What makes you think I will reject my own son if he was a homo? Do you even medscience?
>it's superrare
>used up as liberal bait
There you go faggot. Happy now?

he's just mad because they not sucking his dick

I know like 1 he asked me half-drunk if I wanted a blowie, said no thx bye. Wasn't even traumatized. It's a fucking joke honestly what this shit is getting blown up to.

Gays are people who enter a pact to suck each other's cocks all day, because physical barriers prevent them from doing it themselves.
That's why so many liberal art students identify themselves as gay.

Maybe I'd do a passable decent non-diseased trap when I'm bored but like even twinks doing gay shit make me vomit. I'm more than okay with women like anybody else out there.

There aren't enough fags for such bukkake parties out there. Like 20 male homos per average european capital would be a realistic number.

I live in UK.

So all Britkeks are fags. I knew it.

>Go to Liberal Arts College
>Men there are disproportionately gay
Wow, who wud have guessed, worldview is blown

and another bump

The best data we have on faggots is the stuff which shows male sexuality is relatively fixed at an early age where women are more "fluid" up until much later age where many of them stop chowing down on pussy and become dried up old maids complaining that "all the good men" have gone.

They are less than 1% the stats are bs.

Why are there so many gay/lesbian theme threads this morning?

argument that percentage of homos are not rising and there has always been approx. same percentage of homos and that percentage nowadays may seem higher because homo stigma has been removed socially and more young people are coming out is invalid argument. Only thing you should take in account is statistics - if percentage of fags has risen then only true fact is that percentage of fags has risen, everything else is speculation without any proof. If someone can assume that percentage of fags has risen due removal of stigma (more likely to come out) one can aswell assume that percentage of homos has risen due to constant propoganda of abnotmality. Both of argumens lacks proof, only thing that matters is fact that count of fags are higher then it was in early 20th cent.

Post more Jessu

What is the name of this pure and beautiful angel?

ass and itty bitties are the best combo.

Kek

With pictures like this on the net, she surely is a slut