Ballroom e Youkoso

35 mins left for episode 14.

Bitch incoming. Are you ready for big titties?

Never.

>Chinatsu calls this thiccness fat
Is this what Nips actually consider chubby or was that just Chi-chan being a bitch

Eh. She was just trying to piss her off just as Akira also does to her.

Is the new chapter translated already?

Yes, you missed the thread

I love Chinatsu!

Did Foxtrot drop this?

>already lewds of Chii-chan
wew

Delete this.

It's airing now. Looks like whoever used to post the screenshots on 2chan doesn't do it anymore so no screenshots this week either.

Hyoudou at least is a man of taste

There's no thread on futakuro yet, either

Curios to see where they'll end the episode.

wew

Did they forget that she has two breasts?

They probably just miscounted.

Where is her tits?

Apparently they did. Her cleavage is mysteriously missing for some reason.

boob window probably has nylon over them or something

At least she's isn't missing her ass cleavage.

How the fuck. The second shot is understandable. The first show isn't.

Damn that unibreast looks weird

MOMMY!

H-HAIYAI!

So am I correct that they are ending the episode where she says that he's sly for hiding behind the girl? That's what I guessed previously.

Finally a shadow in her chest.

Did they show the zipper scene?

Subs are out

Is this the part where IG finds out the show is flopping and proceeds to half-ass everything?

It's out guys

For some reason they forgot the shadow.

Buy the BDs. That's the message I get. Oddly all of this happens with Chinatsu.

>ywn be as depressed as her and Masami

I first wasn't sure about Akira's voice, but after hearing more it suits her. That smug cafe scene.

Aoi Yuuki can do no wrong.

I didn't expect Marisa's comment to sound so serious. I thought she would say it kind flirtingly.

Wait, really?

Kinda. If you remember Mako had to have a tent for herself in the Tenpei Cup.

I feel like they've been halfassing it since the beginning

Which one, Sup Forums?

Whynoboth.jpg

Isn't it obvious, the one that isn't a closet lesbian

So which one?

Cutest couple

Yeah. Remember this scene? Man if Hyoudou wasn't such an autist I'm sure he'd be pounding the shit out of Shizuku before and after every competition.

>just married

Chii-chan is just a tomboy not lesbian, and she actually likes dancing.

Chii-chan a best. Can't wait for red dress.

did they fug?

All the characters in this series are dancesexual. If they actually had libido, the series would be a non stop fuckfest.

Someone edit the cleavage in, these caps are useless with the uniboob.

It's really possible to be so beta in the real world?
I kinda understand Tatara but holy fuck, he goes full beta with Chinatsu.

Did the previous episodes have CGI dancers too? I think this is the first time I noticed them.

>they didn't include the FUCKING ZIPPER SCENE
It sucks how they're rushing this shit. There are a lot of cute details and gold lines of dialogue that are being axed.

I was expecting the girls to compete to be Tatara's partner.

Can someone please shop boobs into this picture.

>they didn't include the FUCKING ZIPPER SCENE
Dropped. At this rate watch them cut out the onsen scene too.

What would you have wanted to be in youth if you were to decide now? I like this:

The nickname "Marutei". Hair combed neatly but in semicool style. The collar is actually inside the straight pants. I would sit in the House of Representatives of Japan and I would have the impression that I was good at politics, but I did not like it, with comments like "Good Shinzō Abe, almost fukushima, tsemi!"

In Izakaya, I would place the octopus alive and follow the discussion. Anyway, I would put somebody in the comment, and others would say that "hmm! Was not realized before!".

The Japs should make me a conservative, somewhat mysterious....

>Did the previous episodes have CGI dancers too?
Yes.
>mfw Pubes-kun saves us from having to see that ugly shit in every floor scene because of his pubes vision

That's stupid. He is no hotshot.

They can't cut the onsen scene. It's important storywise.

I was taken aback by how serious Marisa said those lines. It wasn't what I was imagining when I read the manga.

>inb4 they cut Kiyoharu's naked chacha

They better fucking not. He has some of the most entertaining scenes and interactions in the manga.

Sadly no.

They won't cut this for the girl viewers for sure.

I wouldn't mind dancing with Chinatsu

>That's stupid. He is no hotshot.

I know that, but earlier they were talking about how lots of women quit because they can't find a partner and then Akira was complaining about not matching up with her new partner.

>you will never have a woman bully you with her pelvis
Why even live?

fat people are considered fat. Changing the name around doesnt change the substance. It would be like calling gays, homo's or butt bandits

The animation really went to shit this episode

3DPD please make an appointment with death.

Akira's tits.

This looks so bad, why did I even bother?

>Pushed Tatara with her pelvis
Damn, the humiliation.

Animation really dropped this episode. I guess they are trying to save it for the big finale.

>butt bandits
I have never in my life heard a homo being called this, but I laughed, so it's okay.

I mean, if you gotta blame someone, it's gotta be Pubes. They are using resources just to fucking put his "Pubes Vision" in.

Strangely I feel hyped when I see the pubes in the OP.

Well the part that they showed in the OP is I think the part where he starts to actually see Tatara as a person instead of pubes, which was I think chapter 42? That chapter was hype. It was also the chapter where both Tatara and Chinatsu gained "balance" if I'm correct.

Any more stitches? Don't feel like looking myself anymore

oh well, maybe one more, but it's last

Man, they really fucked up the animation.

last

Well at least they didn't forget to put lines between her breasts this time. Are they trying to say how Chinatsu's breast is really smaller than Akira or something?

I want to bully this girl

What the fuck is that calm ambient song that keeps playing
I must have it

I want to sweat on her

I think they play it on parts where it feels like 2 people are connecting emotionally or something. It works.

I want to lick the sweat off her body after a hot dancing session.

I just realized today that it is probably more rain than sweat because they were dancing in the rain. Now it isn't as hot.

I know too but a man can dream

I like how their bodies look there unlike previous episodes where their abdomen was ayy lmao

>Ballroom now becomes a crossdressing comedy as Tatara and Chinatsu, instead of learning to lead and follow, enter competitions pretending to be each other
How would you feel about this?

Nice for another series. Not here. I like the drama.

>having to dance with another man

I don't think I could handle that.

The OP and ED had lots of foreshadowing. Especially the ED.

Akira's voice doesn't suit her much. Sounds too airy for me.

I like it, smug Aoi is always a treat. Especially since it reminds me of someone else from another show.

i'm sad