Monogatari series

I'm about to get into monogatari series and i don't know where to start since i havent seen one ep. yet. Advice please ?

Fuck off back to facebook.

Airing order

Bakemonogatari -> Nisemonogatari -> Nekomonogatari: Kuro -> Monogatari 2nd Season -> Hanamonogatari -> Tsukimonogatari -> Owarimonogatari -> Koyomimonogatari -> Kizumonogatari movies -> Owarimonogatari 2nd Season

People generally agree that Oremonogatari is the correct place to start.

you need to read minamoto-kun monogatari first.

Tits or gtfo.

Ore monogatari > katanagatari > bakemonogatari> nisemonogatari > stop right there

Airing order except kizumonogatari watch it after bakemonogatari

>This

Also OP it took me 3 attempts to get into the series, for some reason the first episode just didnt motivate me to watch further but please follow 3 ep rule or at least 2.

Also generally accepted that Nisemonogatari drags on far too long, even the silly amounts of fanservice can't distract you from that but it gets better.

Expect a lot of talking and not much action. The meat of the series is in the banter and characters playing off each other. Directors throw in wild imagery and random cuts to keep your attention during the talking

Ore Monogatari > Umi Monogatari > Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari > Katanagatari > Koyomimonogatari > Bakemonogatari (end here, other stuffs are just for fan service and is agreed by everyone that its all a shameless cashgrab.)

Wait. Owarimonogatari 2nd has 7 episodes?

Yes, but the tv version condensed it into 3 episodes. Mayoi Hell has 2, Hitagi Rendezvous has 2, Ougi Dark has 3.

Oh okay that makes sense.

One thing to watch out for is some places (and the BDs) split up Monogatari Second Season into its individual arcs which makes it confusing to download/buy.

Monogatari Second Season contains:
>Nekomonogatari Shiro (white)
>Kabukimonogatari
>Otorimonogatari
>Onimonogatari
>Koimonogatari

some groups (*cough*coalgirls*cough*) also lump hanamonogatari into their Second Season batches

its basically 3 but it goes like this:
1+2 = mayoi hell
3+4= hitagi rendezvous
5+6+7 = Ougi dark.

kindly look at the run time of each 3 episode divide it by 20 minutes each.

Are there people who really watch anything other than the release order? The only exception I can think of Haruhi since the order seemed needlessly convoluted

Wow, if only we could use a search engine to look up one of the most frequently asked anime related questions ever?

Fuck off attention whore.

You sound so hateful user, Did something bad happen?

easy, do not start. Watch something else.

In anime airing order except watch Kizu before Nise. Otherwise, you will get confused about many Shinobu scenes.

wouldn't it be more confusing since Kizu flashbacks in the show prior to the movie look completely different?
Kind of like how Neko Black was completely different?

Kizu is a prequal to everything but the movies only recently came out so the show doesnt expect you to have seen them.

This post appears every week, and plenty of sources all give you the same answer, what is the point of making this thread.

>This thread again.
Fuck off, retard. It wasn't funny the first time, it's not going to be funny tomorrow.

Make at a different time and different days and you get a rudimentary idea of when Sup Forums is at its most civil?
This thread today has been very helpful and polite compared to the norm

why hasn't someone just made an all in one torrent pack with all the eps arranged in viewing order? seems like it would make things a lot easier to just point to a pack and say "download this"

differences in opinion on what subs to use make it hard to have a master batch that everyone will like: Official? Thora? Coalgirls? Horriblesubs?

>Kizu isn't on bakabt
Fuckin a

There is a torrent with the series from Bake to Tsuki. All you have to to do is pick up the recent seasons.

I'm gonna rewatch the series, watching the Kizu movies and Owari 2 for the first time! Anything I should know about specific releases?

It does not change the events, only the environment. Anime, after all, is just the visual interpretation of the source. If the description of the setting is not adequate enough, animators improvise, hence the discrepancies. Also, Kizu came out late because of production problems.
If you want to follow any order, follow the order of the source which, in this case, are the LNs.

Now post the chronological one.

Here you go!