Sup Forums-study been published?

Exactly 2 years ago some psychology faggot was telling us that they monitored Sup Forums for a study by a Canadian University.
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/66638621
He makes a quite convincing case that he's not LARPing.

He said it would be published in about 2 years and so I was looking around for some time but I couldn't find anything. Does anyone know?
Note that this is NOT the study by the UN/EU about Sup Forums but must be a different one.

It's also quite interesting to reread the old thread again because some of his statements aged really bad (it was just before the preelections started in the US).

Other urls found in this thread:

arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452v1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>social psychology
Hans, I--

What? What does that mean?

They don't produce valuable insights, or any insights at all. Social science is not science but the symbol of learned authority being used for politics.

Well, yeah. Sociology is a very politicized """"science"""" but I'd still be interested in what they wrote. From what he said in the thread it must be a pretty big fucking paper.

But why? Sociology is not just corrupted, it is completely devoid of any kind of authority. Most of it is somewhere between lies and retardation. If he wrote a paper then all that means is that some faggot leaf wrote a blog post. There is no extra authority from the fact that he's a real social scientist at a real university.

Is it this maybe?

arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452v1.pdf
>A Longitudinal Measurement Study of Sup Forums’s Politically
Incorrect Forum and its Effect on the Web

>look at thumbnail
That's hot
>open it
oh no

Am i a pedosexual now?
I'm confused as well.

All these “we’re trying to understand Sup Forums“ fail because they can’t grasp the Jewish question and that we are simply waking up

He said he found out something valuable for the advertisement industry or something.
I don't know if it's all just pretentious scribble or if there's something of interest there.
Nobody seems to know. Either it was a good LARP or it's not yet published.

Nono, it's not that one. That's by some computer scientists.

Give her a few years and she's ripe for breeding.
It's normal to be attracted to young women who have developed the indications of sexual maturity.

she looks hotter in the actual picture than in the thumbnail

1. fuck off kraut
2. i done told you faggots - stop promoting those shill political test threads you retarded, moronic, sleepy nigger kike-dick-sucking faggots. HOW DUMB DO YOU HAVE TO BE?

DUMB
FUCKING
NIGGERS
be ashamed of yourself
stop replying to and promoting political spectrum / test threads
you moronic fucking idiots
blacklist them, at least find some verified based site that is "clean" and trustworthy
goddamn you morons are so clueless

>lazy town
oh, god i love this place. Chaos.

>political spectrum / test threads
>find some verified based site that is "clean" and trustworthy
Wtf are you even talking about?

embrace it... grown women are worthless and ugly in comparison with glorious loli. take the final redpill user

I have in many ways. 2d is glorious, 3dpd have problems with.

its a gradual transition, just saying that if you feel inside that loli is superior then dont deny it. im against rape of children and all that. the purest love comes from a little girl, shes not interested in sex and if shes in puberty then her love feelings will reach ecstastic levels, you will never find a more loyal girl.

>Social science is not science but the symbol of learned authority being used for politics
PoliSci person here, this is absolutely not true since most studies require some mathematical and statistics knowledge because you need to be able to prove that causation exists between a dependant and independant variable (ex: presidential support and funds going towards health care) and if you can’t accurately prove this through data and regression trends then your study is literally worth less then a bucket of seal fat. The issue is that most of these “scholars” are retards who notch evidence and can convince university peer retards that their bullshit is supreme bullshit as long as it goes along with their theory.

>austria
Oh thank god

Still sounds like grooming. At best. I don't know, Having these feelings as an unworthy male really throws you into a loop of feeling like utter scum and considering tactics like that. Is suicide the noblest choice?

no! suicide should only be considered when theres no solution (i.e terminal illness or being a nigger, or losing a limb /eyesight etc)
in your case... if your intentions are good then you have nothing to fear. I've seen Finland has very pretty little girls :) and their parents dont have any qualms about getting them to go out with arabs and other scum, so you should be fine, im sure you wont have the intentions these perverted subhumans have, if all you want is their love.

well, rape does seem unimaginable. But that's about all i can say for myself. How can i find it in myself to demand the support of anyone when i can't forgive myself. My drunken wailing has gone beyond the scope just lolis, how can i satisfy anyone without being the ideal, if not superior, form of my race and heritage in both psychological and physiological form?

this
there's nothing wrong with being attracted to pubescent grils that you know are gonna be great breeding material in a few years. just don't fuck em yet, keep them on the backburner

Cute loli

lmao stfu
ur overthinking this
nothing wrong with liking little girls so long as u dont rape or abuse
tender care and kisses and hugs are alrightey. Maybe you can go a step further if she agrees... but i don't think you should be wailing for something that is natural when theres actual sick people who take pride in what they do

I'm a bit confused about this. What is he saying?

Also why did this devolve into a pedo thread?

rollerino

>gets crazy-eyed stalker
Enjoy your ground glass and murdered pets, user.
>roll for Jillian

Pointless for scientific purposes. /pol is too tiny and deviant a group to be statistically relevant to normal humans of any kind.

>roll for Jillian
damn user,same taste here
might aswell try again

rollan

>Also why did this devolve into a pedo thread?
I'm meme'ing bro. It's basically that men are attracted to young bitches like those buuuut society at large is like noooooou thats pedophilia bla bla.
And im happy that guys like you speak against the shame-train that is male sexuality and consider it normal to be attracted to young girls.

Actually I want Jullian the Jailfu, who is the oldest one on there.

user... I am sorry to give you the black pill. The loli always grow up.

Hmmm

Soul Reaped.
>browses Sup Forums
Oh, you had no soul to begin with.

N-Nice trips. So, I never had any hope.

Read: Because not all that study Sup Forumsacks want to study live specimens.

>Actually I want Jullian the Jailfu, who is the oldest one on there.
My kind of pedosexual nigger!!!!!!! Im 100% supporting you bro, it's your lyfe after all!

The first part of your paragraph contradicts what you said in the last part.

rollin

pedos are the future
I turned another thread pro pedo
god wills it and says to kill disbelievers
virtue signalers are doomed to burn in hell

"the path to hell is paved with good intentions" hehehehehe