Love Live! Sunshine!!

What did you think of the first episode?

Not enough Ruby. AGAIN.
Fuck this all hope is lost, Sunrise and LL can burn and die.

Pretty good

Riko needs to work on her memes.

It's not bad

I enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to the rest of the season

She really didn't get much screentime again, huh. I hope she gets a good feature ep

DELETE THIS

The show becomes more fun if, whenever the subs read "shine", you read 死ね.

Chuckled.

I thought Mari was really cute in this episode, even more than usual.
I don't get all the hate, its not her fault that her dad wants the school to close asap.

>cant even do shadow clones right

>cant even do sexy jutsu right

It's really more of the same, but that's not a bad thing considering we're all pretty much autists that dislike change.

Loved it. Got lots and lots of Kanan, which is what I wanted. Additionally, I actually enjoy the depressing storyline right now. It would've been unrealistic for them to waltz through the prelims like their predecessor. I hope that, through their struggle, Aqours will grow and become even better than before.

Because they didn't watch the episode and judged the whole thing based on Mari being sad.

too much drama

People aren't actually this retarded. R-right?

I hope they win the Love Live and the school still gets shut down. Also everyone forgets all the Honk drama in the first episode about her not wanting to be school idol anymore since the school was saved.

We're not all autists that hate change, but even fewer of us are pissed off by an anime being similar to its predecessor.

don't worry guys miss mari got this
she's going to save S2

The schools are going to merge, this is where black unifroms came from.

As if we needed more proof that nobody likes Ruby.

That part in the OP with Chika and the maracas melts my heart.

Can we discuss Kanan's heightened level of perceptiveness this episode? I saw character growth there, with how when Mari was standing alone, obviously sad, she immediately noticed and went to talk to her about it. In doing this, she prevented Mari from just holding it in and suffering by herself. I really liked that.

Yeah they are

Some watched the stream without subs, saw Mari crying and mentioning America and assumed the drama was about Mari leaving Japan so they started shitting on her, then people who didn't even watch the stream went along with it

No we actually want nothing to ever change and we are a bunch of Autists.

I however watch it for cute girls, reaction images and memes. Your 10 years to early to truly appreciate anime.

Kenbongo/Kimene posters BTFO

I hope so too. It's time for them, and this plot line, to move on.

>During the transition period when they change from summer to winter uniforms (November-December), the school briefly switches to a black sailor uniform with a triple white line along the rims of the collar and sleeves. The years are not differentiated in this uniform, with everyone wearing the same white tie. This uniform was the old winter uniform for Uranohoshi Girls' before the new one was designed to better combat the cold weather, and is retained out of a sense of legacy.

Why is Chika so best?

Payback

Kanan being a good friend to Mari was the only part of the episode I really liked desu, that and Riko cheering up Chika

That's unforgivable.

oh

I never shipped anyone, I like friendship over random love shit anyways.
I always only cared about Ruby.

>be rich as fuck
>daughter wants something
>nah, I won't be using this money to make things happen
>meanwhile we live in a fucking mansion and fly helicopter to school because why not

It's like they are aware they've already been replaced by the new LL girls

What a retarded shit.

I did too. I liked how they both had learned from the previous experience to just come clean and talk about what's on their mind. I also liked when Dia went and sought to find this out herself too instead of saying nothing and watching it fall to pieces.

They should just make an even bigger joke of this and do a scene where she's in a hurry to get somewhere and absurd low-angle shots and jumps are thwarted by convenient scenery at every turn

Sorry, Ruby, but Karin and Kubota Miyu is of much higher importance to me than you.

it was nice that she improved, being more communicative that 2 years ago and in S1

You and Riko are so gay for her it's pathetic.
Unfortunately for You, Riko absolutely won the Chikabowl

I have a mole on my penis so everytime I see my penis I can't stop thinking about Dia.

They should tone down on the characters catchphrases, especially Yoshiko

Oh my God, the stupidity of the 3rd years is contagious!

Chika being depressed made sense at least. She banked all of her hopes on the Love Live being enough to save the school. And they did get some students to consider joining. Hopefully now it's just we're going to have fun trying to chase a miracle that probably won't happen.

And no fucking snow storm right before Prelims seriously the only reason people ignore how shit that ep was is because Snow Halation happened at the end now I think about it the worst Love Live eps all ended with concerts.

She learned her lesson. I am proud of them all for learning from their mistakes.

YOHANE!!!

Please watch the full episode before making retarded comments.

kek. Man this season started off so poorly. Literally the opposite of S1.

Nyaa I agree nyaa.

I like that they attempted to raise the stakes. Muse S2 was they met their goal and were now just trying to see how high they can go. Here it's season 1 didn't matter so Aquors needs to kick it into high gear.

Honestly, the first years are incredibly forgettable. I'm starting to like even You better than them.

what new LL girls

Yeah that snowstorm episode made me stop watching og s2 for a few weeks.

Fanart showing pantsu when

Do they contain the infection?

See

>YoshiRiko is canon again
Good day to be a YoshiRiko bro

The SIF's Nijigasaki/PDP girls.
This. They have to start from the bottom.

Are you guys retarded or what? PDP is game exclusive. They are not gen 3.

Yes, as does

Platitudes and bitches! Fuck yeah!

Hanamaru is basically one of the top girls in popularity. Have you ever noticed Maru and Yoshiko are always paired with less popular girls.

Scenes like that makes me question what is the role of You, except for being their tailor.
As a lifelong friend you would expect her to calm and consult Chika in her time of need.

>tfw Dia is the only good Aqours
Shame she got stuck in a shitty group/

I'm hoping too, but a lot of times artists don't go for the bait like that. We never got art of Chika lifting Riko's skirt in S1 as far as I know

I love you jumping the slippery slope there, but I was merely answering his question. They are the new VOICED girls in the Love Live franchise. Whether they will be game exclusive remains to be seen; their niconama on the 16th will give us more info

I don't know why. Her design is plain and her personality is just a meme. The only likeable thing about her to me is King and, particularly, King's voice

You can't consider them LL franchise. They won't get anime/movie/single and there is almost no hype about them. It's SIF exclusive and has nothing to do with Lantis.

>Maru and Yoshiko are always paired with less popular girls
And yet the fandom keep pairing them together.

Cute chuunis.
Yoshiko is the only good first year.

Childhood friends pairings tend to be popular

how is aikyan so amazing at both dancing and singing.
her solos in koware yasuki live blew me away, and it's not like she can't dance and sing together (thrilling one way)
definitely aqours' carry in lives

>kichirock

>SIF exclusive
>appeared in Dengeki

Who are your top 3 Aqours?

Seira
Ria
Shiitake

tell that to You

Riko, Kanan, You

>#1
You
>#2
Zuramaru
>#3
Yoshiko

It's because her design is boring that people like her sort of like Misaka from Index. Also Maru has a personality if you actually watched the show or played SIF she's a down to earth country bumpkin who like to read and is easily excited by technology. Also she has the 2nd largest breast in the group.

Kanan
Chika
Mari

Riko, Dia, Yoshiko but I love them all

Kanan
Mari
Riko

You, Dia, Hanmaru

>what is franchise

You
Kanan
Riko

Maru
Kanan
Fan-chan

ChikaYou is the 2nd most popular ship behind YoshiMaru.

It was okay. It felt more like a midseason episode and not a first one.

Riko, Kanan, Dia