The Parkland Shooting Coverup: The White Truck Edition

Rundown:
>anti-gun propaganda website posts article on Parkland school shooting
>article contains zero details on shooting; only vague anti-gun commentary
>an auto-generated sitemap on the webserver shows the exact time the article was created
>the article was uploaded to the server 1 hour and 33 minutes before the shooting started
>the webserver clock is verified to be set correctly, and is likely auto-set via NTP internet protocol

THEY POSTED THE ARTICLE BEFORE THE SHOOTING HAPPENED.

Sitemap:
>everytown.org/sitemap.xml

Article:
>everytown.org/press/florida-moms-demand-action-everytown-respond-to-fatal-shooting-at-marjory-stoneman-douglas-high-school-in-parkland/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=5l7R_GcAtig
youtube.com/watch?v=sfg45dR8wa4
youtube.com/watch?v=ltP2t9nq9fI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that's your timestamp.

js =/= server clock

Is it?

they almost never gibe details about school shootings

>posting a article about shooting 1h and 33 min before shooting
they arn't that stupid

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=5l7R_GcAtig
this is the full video. Interesting stuff at 5:20ish. they plop a body down in the golf cart.

That's a person

You have a lot of confidence in them

also golf cart & body reappear at the trauma set up at 7:17ish

Yes
>Sedated Cruz?

I won't say what it is, but cruz was def drugged when they arrest him
youtube.com/watch?v=sfg45dR8wa4

I think they are taking bodies to harvest organs

I like your style

>blood for the blood gods

A bunch of kids go missing for a while. Meadow Pollack, Peter Wang, Jaquin Oliver are just a few.

paid crisis actor

MILF MILKERS

You wouldn’t be trying to discredit Sup Forums with “muh paid crisis actor” now would you?

>DELET DIS

I think I read here earlier that news sites sometimes date their articles before events actually happened. It's supposedly some effort to game the google rank system. I don't know how it works, though.

This was (You) wasn’t it?

bump

The server inserts the timestamp into the js. The timestamp is correct, therefore the server time is correct.

>Proof that the webserver's clock is set correctly.

>Here's a rundown.

>There's a "unix timestamp" embedded in the page source that is generated when the page loads, and that tells us the current server time. That timestamp is correct, so the server time is set correctly.

>The sitemap tells when pages were created on the server. It formats the time in GMT timezone, but it could be formatted in any timezone, as long as the time is correct. This tells us that the article was published over an hour before the shooting occurred.

>Furthermore the article contains no specifics of the shooting -- only generic anti-gun propaganda and supposed quotes from concerned parents.

Also, the server response headers include the correct time. See pic related. (although that could be from cloudflare)

There is a theory that a separate machine is housing the database and that that machine has a broken clock.

One thing we know for sure: The webserver clock is CORRECT.

The idea from the previous thread is that techno-babel implies it was posted at 12:46 EST
>shooting didn’t start until 2:21 EST
See and pic related

>556
I can dig it

probably bullshit, but i'll bump anyway in the off chance that it's not, plus i'm about to go jack off so whatever.

Flipped the video horizontally, slight zoom.

>bump this
Yep, thats an unconscious person being put into the truck

Hey! Come play! :) My twitch stream is active right now:

twitch tv/puj33

Slight emboss added

wut

Uma delicia!

Is this the school?
I can see a book being thrown out the window, maybe the red thing is a cooler. Did they hijack someones truck to move a sedated cruz to where they later picked him up?

Yup, it's very possible that in the midst of confusion they drugged him and dropped him off at a location to later be "discovered"

The FBI knew about him for how long before the shooting? It makes the most sense compared to what we do have...which is just a constant anti-gun barrage with those lame ass kids

Strange that cameras knew to film this location which appear to be user operated.

Oh look, imagine that...

Did you ever read the FBI transcripts for people calling in about Cruz beforehand? I don't know, I was a little creeped out by it. Like they were building a profile on him.

You know what strikes me as odd about these shootings...how often do they find the guy in the full armor with all the guns on him? I never see those pics. I never see them in full combat gear. It's always just described, but never photographed

Looks like a bag full of heavy armor and weapons used to do the shooting . Doesn't look like an arm or anything else just material. That is not a body.
That is evidence.

>bags have arms
Day of rake when?

The blond student giving a live interview after the shooting clearly stated that Cruz was walking out of the school with her as she was still hearing shooting FFS people wake up!

If the kid didn't do it and is still alive, why wouldn't he just say that he didn't do it?

In the video footage from the camera man in the heli, they clearly are shocked by what is happening on the ground with the "police"

I could think of several reasons: threats, drugs, torture, blackmail.

The mass populace only cares about the gun show hurrah and not the facts. I didn't even hear anyone talk about this after it happened. Nothing. Even worse than Vegas. Nobody wants to say anything.

And you believe it because why?

Hold on let me call him up and ask

That's not an arm

>And you believe it because why?
Let me say it slowly for you burger, L..I..V..E news .
Fuck I wonder about some of you.

Then would you say it's the hit squad's gear and guns?

Oh right right right
>its simply body armor goy-i mean guy

Yes, there are teachers and students that are on record saying they saw masked armored men inside the school.

I wouldn't expect you to understand.

>L..I..V..E news .
The girl also said multiple shooters, does that make her correct? So, could she have been incorrect about the one shooter ever being near her? Was it all for attention? Was she ever telling the truth?
Idk man.

I've seen those. I've also seen the video where you can here two different guns firing. I think commandos stormed the place and killed a lot more than they say.

>der the LIVE news told me so
Worry more about ahmed raping your wife

Oh boy, wouldn’t it be crazy if the had a patsy lined up? Like someone being monitored by the FBI perhaps

Do you think he did it or a hit squad did it?

Those are the students that didn't get on CNN and every other controlled media network. They were quickly silenced.
I believe it was a mossad operation/ PSYOP.
Just use your own eyes and ears, and stop feeding off the bullshit. Look at all the characters involved.

Yes. Now extrapolate the implications to every other major politically impactful event in the last couple thousand years.

I'm not worried at all.

That's literally the conclusion I came to the day it happened, being in the threads and seeing the JIDF come out in waves I have only heard of. Like ShareBlue 2.0

I was fully convinced after that night that there was some giant psyop going on where no one but Sup Forums was pointing out facts about the shooting itself. It all went straight to gun debate, on all media formats. Wouldn't even touch that shit with a ten foot pole.

The fucking kikes made school shootings like the Holocaust where you can't question one God damn thing.

Yeah, nah. How many times has this idea been blathered about online on conspiracy X, Y or Z? Yep, the gubrmint is S-O-O-O dumb, they caint get the timing right! Again.

OMG! It's full of pixels!

Great shiposting. Your contribution are always welcome.

I fucking hate kikes

This new spam? What

>>posting a article about shooting 1h and 33 min before shooting
>they arn't that stupid
lol
youtube.com/watch?v=ltP2t9nq9fI

The truck has police headlights installed, so no it wasn't commandeered

What purpose would throwing a white towel out the truck window be for?
Looks like a signal to me.
They weren't predicting the heli to fly over, and the pilot was startled by whet they saw.
Look the the sheriff "ISRAEL" ties and meetings he attends.
Everything about this stinks to high heaven just like all the other shooting, but they are really fucking up now. Just look at Vegas, what a fuck up.
First camera pointing at Cruz after the fact was a jewish one. as he casually strolled down the road to a Subway for a drink then to McDonald's.
Teachers claiming there were gun men wearing heavy armor and helmets with strange guns. Students walking up stairwells that meet gunmen in armor being told to leave cause shits going down. Multiple shooters etc.

Or you know you could do like everyone else, and play games for fun supported by a real job.

That's a police truck notice the turn signals are converted to red and blues.

Well...i can’t say either way absolutely

Consider the following however;
>fbi knew about him for some time
>video of hogg “interview” with horrible actress at 9something in the morning
>video of teacher who got shot saying she saw shooter in armor

Think its an unmarked polic pickup?
>makes sense
What do you think the stuff the driver tossed out was?

>move a sedated cruz to where they later picked him up
Didn't think a sedated Cruz would be able to walk out the front door of the school with the blonde girl that stated Cruz was with her"while there was still gun shots" after a shooting and stroll a distance to Subway then McDonald's.
After being "caught" on cctv from a jewish building.

her father appears in his emplyment history to be intelligence contractor

20 minutes on the schools video surveillance disappeared.
WTF?

School coming out right after the shooting telling the world they are going to bulldoze the section of school that the happening occurred.

(((coincidence)))

Indeed.
Every time.

Hey Sup Forumsros! fishrocks9 here, come chill in my twitch stream!

twitch tv/fishrocks9

Every mom texts like that.

Some Jew harvesting IPs.

There is no coverup you fuckwit shill.

>There is no coverup
Really nigger?
The shooting just happened to take place here?
Marjory Douglas?
Really nigger?
Famous for trying to stop the Draining of a Swamp.
Really, you tremendous niggerfaggot?

Sorry to interrupt, I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm streaming on twitch right now!!

twitch tv/fishrocks9

He genuinely does seem drugged.

Benzos or tranquilizers quite possibly. He seems out of it in a very specific way.

Remember all the missing from the Birmingham concert bomb? So nice of those kind cab drivers to offer free rides.

Psychobogical warfare

39 visits would be enough to find out that the dude not only had access to guns, but was batshit crazy and dissociation personality disorder.
It wouldn't be easy to set him up, but not impossible as well.
Here's probably convinced he did it.

We're in Tomorrow Never Dies territory.
Media creating news.

if her defense the everglades is a jewel for the state of florida

All I'm seeing are an increasing amount of targets being painted.

you're 100 years late

Cruz actually called the police on himself telling them to help him, as well as his guardian.
Perfect patsy as far as I'm concerned.

Have any of you seen the video shot from a student in the school which shows her turning the camera around and in the image shows a bunch of blood on the floor, but as it turns you can clearly see a faceless armless dummy and not a real body?

bump stock

I haven’t seen this.

Non-ABC video footage

appear annoyed

Hello gentle sirs!! Come join my twitch stream! It's gonna be LIT!

twitch tv/fishrocks9