imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>Random Feb 12
imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs March 7
>E Ghouta:SAA liberates Bayt Siwa, several farms,Tank Base around the town of Hawsh al-Ash’ari.Impose fire control over Misraba town
>N Aleppo:Car bombs targeting TFSA explode near Jarabulus city & al-Bab
>Latakia:Jihadi groups break cease-fire, attack SAA to express ‘solidarity with fellow insurgents in Eastern Ghouta region’. RUAF now bombs Jisr al-Shughur town in retaliation
>DeZ:IS attacks SAA positions near Al-Mayadeen
>Afrin:TFSA capture Mash’alah town,Shara district. 8km to Afrin. YPG claims they repelled several attacks in South Shara district killing 34
>Idlib:HTS captures more villages from Jabhat Tahrir Souriya despite calls for reconciliation
>Russia offers militants in E Ghouta safe passage via human corridors, they refuse and claim new chem. gas attack
>1700+ SDF fighters leave IS front to fight Turkey in Afrin
>Report:IS masses thousands of fighters for huge offensive in east Syria that target US-backed forces
>Saudi coal repels Houthi attacks in W Yemen killing 30. Saudi AF bombed positions,camps,ammo depots,HQ's of the Houthis in al-Jarrahi&Tuhayat districts killing 100
>Houthi forces strike Saudi military base at Alab border-crossing

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/turkey-claims-over-3000-ypg-isis-fighters-neutralized-in-northern-syria/
live.warthunder.com/post/674665/en/
middleeastmonitor.com/20180308-mohammad-bin-salman-to-deal-with-the-deal-of-the-century/#.WqD5pVtpN5g.twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=UCf4IEBmrUQ
almasdarnews.com/article/uk-1m-saudi-ad-onslaught-to-promote-crown-prince-causes-stir-in-london/
twitter.com/EasternMediafax/status/971679250456678400
mobile.twitter.com/ehli_sam/status/971680646845358081
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-armys-on-the-verge-of-splitting-east-ghouta-region/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Marg bar Israil

First for Assad!

Who want's to play War Thunder?

3rd For Assad

ITALIAN TANKS WHENN
I want my P 40

>Turkey claims over 3,000 YPG, ISIS fighters ‘neutralized’ in northern Syria

The Turkish Armed Forces continued their operations in the Afrin region this week, capturing several localities from the Kurdish-led People’s Protection Units (YPG).

On Thursday, the Turkish General Staff announced that their forces had ‘neutralized’ at least 3,055 fighters from the YPG and so-called Islamic State (ISIS) since they launched Operation Olive Branch on January 20th.

Meanwhile, Turkish Deputy Prime Minister Bekir Bozdag stated on Monday that the Turkish Armed Forces and their rebel allies had ‘liberated’ 112 villages, 30 critical positions, and 142 spots from the YPG and ISIS forces in Afrin.

“In ‘Operation Olive Branch,’ so far 112 villages, 30 critical positions, and a total of 142 spots have been taken under control,” Bozdag claimed.

While the Turkish General Staff often claims ISIS militants were killed during their operations, there has been no proof of this terrorist group being active in the Aleppo Governorate.

almasdarnews.com/article/turkey-claims-over-3000-ypg-isis-fighters-neutralized-in-northern-syria/

>italian tanks when?
never
Lanka, platy or nathan?

oh fuck off
turks will claim dead kids as ebil Kurdish fighters

>Mohammad bin Salman to deal with the ‘deal of the century’

Arab diplomatic sources in Cairo revealed that the so-called ‘deal of the century’ on the Palestinian-Israeli question is the most prominent matter on Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman agenda.

Palestinian sources confirm their absolute rejection of the so-called ‘deal’ diplomatic sources suggested that the steps implemented on the ground may be stronger than is apparent.

The leader of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), Maher Al-Taher, called on Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman and all Arab leaders to “stand by the Palestinian people and support their struggle.”

In an interview with Quds Press, Al-Taher said that “all Palestinian people reject ‘the deal of the century’ because it seeks to destroy the Palestinian cause.”

Al-Taher went on to say, “no power can pressure us. The Palestinian people will stick to their rights and principles. They will demand that Jerusalem remains the eternal capital of Palestine. They will stick to the right of return and to an independent and sovereign Palestinian state. Therefore, any pressure exerted by Arab or Western countries will not succeed.”

>cont

Still cant tell gruber

>check on war thunder
>Lanka has joined your squad
>Lanka has left your squad

o-ok

Gome gruber mate, got to handle all the uni shit I put off from last night.
How'd those interviews go?

P40 is already in the game mate, the Italian tree is only it and a yankee m26 though, both of them premium. Lord knows when they'll finally expand the fucking tree some more. The Pasta Air Force and the requisite camos are all there though
live.warthunder.com/post/674665/en/

Thanks mate.
I'm assuming you're LankaBro, based on your posts from last thread.

He continued, “The Palestinian cause cannot be sold or bought. This is a matter of the national rights of a nation that has struggled for a century. Therefore, these people cannot sell their blood.”

However, in an interview with Quds Press, the former Egyptian political science professor Abdullah Al-Ashaal expressed, “concerns that the practical steps that are being taken on the ground might be more influential than the Palestinian rejectionist political positions.”

Al-Ashaal went on, “Saudi Arabia and Egypt are adopting the same Israeli policy, in terms of changing the reality on the ground to impose the fait accompli.”

He added, “There are steps on the ground led by Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, in the Sinai, which will be the greater Gaza.”

Al-Ashaal predicted that, “President Donald Trump, who is expected to visit Jerusalem and Cairo in May, will announce the leadership of the great Israeli state and the implementation of the deal of the century.”

He continued, “There is also heavy pressure on Hamas and the Gaza Strip to prepare itself for the next stage. Added to that, Israel is accelerating efforts on the ground to expand settlements in the West Bank that it wants to include in a ‘greater Israeli state’. These are the steps on the ground. This is the new Middle East project, which was being promoted since the 1990s.”

middleeastmonitor.com/20180308-mohammad-bin-salman-to-deal-with-the-deal-of-the-century/#.WqD5pVtpN5g.twitter

>k*rd
Filtered

grind is insane and gameplay in later tiers is garbage.

huh?
i am sorry
i thought that squad was from last night
invtie again

Hey /sg/, it would be a shame if you all downvoted and spammed the comments in this pro-rebel video. A real shame indeed.
>youtube.com/watch?v=UCf4IEBmrUQ

>filtered by a memenigger

>UK: £1m Saudi ad onslaught to promote Crown Prince causes stir in London

An advertising campaign to promote Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman’s visit to London hit the streets of the English capital on Wednesday.

Images of the Prince’s face adorned the sides of black cabs, double-decker buses and billboards throughout the city centre under the hashtag ‘#ANewSaudiArabia’, sparking controversy with locals.

The advertising space is said to have cost up to £1m (€1.12m) and has caused a furore over Saudi Arabia’s human rights record.

“It’s the kind of horrible propaganda that we’re becoming, unfortunately, very used to seeing on British streets. That isn’t convincing anyone in the UK,” said Linden Peters, a protester. “We’re supposed to be a democratic society and it flies in the face of everything we stand for as Britons.”

Protests, which included London buses with adverts dubbing the Prince a ‘war criminal’, broke out in response to the visit.

The 32-year-old Prince was welcomed to lunch with Queen Elizabeth at Buckingham Palace and held talks with British Prime Minister Theresa May over joint counter-terror operations.

>video in link
almasdarnews.com/article/uk-1m-saudi-ad-onslaught-to-promote-crown-prince-causes-stir-in-london/

>((((((Kaplan))))))

#Breaking
Confirmed: #OperationOliveBranch forces have captured the centre of #Jinderes (Cinderese).

fucking hope it went ok, the lumber blokes gave me a look over and said they'll call if i want a labourer job

saw a toyota landcruiser do a flip on the way home, landed sideways smackbang in the middle of the highway

>USA invaded 15 yaers ago
>Baathism caused the chaos

sent ;^)

G..god save the Queen
I want to love england so much but they make it so hard

>YPG claims there will be a historic resistance in Jindires
>Lose the city in ONE FUCKING DAY

Top fucking KEK

>: #OperationOliveBranch forces have captured the centre of #Jinderes (Cinderese).
twitter.com/EasternMediafax/status/971679250456678400

*Allah save the Queen

Well here's hoping it goes over smoothly for you mate
>saw a toyota landcruiser do a flip on the way home, landed sideways smackbang in the middle of the highway
What the fuck even is queensland, just sounds like Fury Road compared to my latte-infested slanty eyed tourist attraction.

Pic
Related
The United Kingdom died a long time ago

I kinda feel the same way. I'm a monarchist, I'd vote against (((republic))) if they put it to referendum buy the British monarchy is so bigoted against Catholics it makes it hard.

They're not even fighting...

To whom is this nonsense calculated?

Too late faggit

You didn't provide source race traitor cunt.

*but

choke on a sunni dick bitch

Tfu on England, tfu on Saudi

Sorry to interrupt, I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm streaming on twitch right now!!

twitch tv/puj33

Hurr durr

>The United Kingdom died a long time ago

Pingustan takes no prisoners it seems...

Based.
Ebin?

Ruthless lad

>Turkish-led #FSA rebels announce their full control over the town of Jinderes after 3 hours of fighting.
>3 hours

>3 FUCKING HOURS

mobile.twitter.com/ehli_sam/status/971680646845358081

Scheiß polnischern

filtered

I'm installing updates for the game. I'll be there soon as well.

Behave yourself you shitskin or I'll give you taste of my shoe

Documented use of child soldiers by YPG/PKK 1

The answer to dysgenics is eugenics.

Documented use of child soldiers by YPG/PKK 2

Documented use of child soldiers by YPG/PKK 3

That won't get the taste of sunni cock out of your mouth.

They gonna get REBEL'D soon.

Well, there's also this.

Weak

And girl childs

w - what time is it in the US. Should you be asleep?

3:45AM. And yes, I should be asleep, but you know how it is with sleep cycles.

sure but after you are done spinning like a top on my cock

>Syrian Army’s on the verge of splitting East Ghouta region

BEIRUT, LEBANON (11:30 A.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) resumed their field operations in the East Ghouta region of Damascus, today, targeting several areas still controlled by the Islamist rebel forces.

Backed by Russian and SyAAF airstrikes, the Syrian Arab Army stormed the eastern and western flanks of Mesraba and Medeira in a bid to expel the Islamist rebel forces and split the East Ghouta region south of Douma.

According to a military source in Damascus, intense clashes are ongoing at several axes this afternoon, as the Syrian Army keeps pushing through the Islamist defenses.

The source added that the Syrian Army is now less than 1km away from officially splitting the East Ghouta pocket in two.

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-armys-on-the-verge-of-splitting-east-ghouta-region/

haha, yeah.

>Nate's playing
>I'm stuck on 2 uni assignments and an extended essay to study for

You people are dogs

>Thumbnail
Do et faggit

Afternoon
>#Pt. First photo from center of #Jindires with #YPG defenses/berms to sustain urban warfare.

You have the Week end to work those lad

even me?

Morning

what kinda dogs
how many times have you left /sg/

415 only on this pic and its from the very beginning

Dogs of War

Go the fuck away FAKEghreJEWnafrisoyANO
Tell your whore to behave herself, she's being a cunt lately.

more dead mutts

It says I'm in game, but it's still just loading...

Feels good.

Someone asked for these pictures to be arranged in the style of Saddam laughing, but I can't see that happening with so "few" pictures to work with, plus all that yellow.
The pain of low ping. I too have suffered this.

I hope that makes you feel better.

>The pain of low ping
You mean high ping you dork

And low FPS

It's 3:53AM here, cut me some slack.
Yeah, the FPS is actually worse than ping. I can at least kinda manage with high ping, but framerate screws you no matter what.

I'M TRYIIIIING
IT'S NOT EAASYYY

Ahahah
Not if they're due tomorrow!
The assignments are due tomorrow, I guess the study can wait though.

Yeah the way it works can be pretty fucky, especially how it goes through a launcher. You'll be right, you've just got about 5 million updates to install is all

You're a sweetheart you know that?
Good taste in spiders btw

>blaming the victim
Ironic.

you're missing out, Lanka's killing a KV-1 with a T17

>Syrian Army’s on the verge of splitting East Ghouta region

The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) resumed their field operations in the East Ghouta region of Damascus, today, targeting several areas still controlled by the Islamist rebel forces.

Backed by Russian and SyAAF airstrikes, the Syrian Arab Army stormed the eastern and western flanks of Mesraba and Medeira in a bid to expel the Islamist rebel forces and split the East Ghouta region south of Douma.

According to a military source in Damascus, intense clashes are ongoing at several axes this afternoon, as the Syrian Army keeps pushing through the Islamist defenses.

The source added that the Syrian Army is now less than 1km away from officially splitting the East Ghouta pocket in two.

Here's how it'll go
>Plays WT with friends
>Goes to eat snacks
>Stays up all night to do assignments
>Finally gets them done
>Passes out
>Wake up
>You're already late
>And the class they're due in is already over, and they don't take late assignments

Oh, fresh bread? NOT AS FRESH AS MINE, YA FUCKS

>soy sause and potato curry

Bon apetite. Have you tried Irani bread though?

also
>gaming PC

Would love to

Why can't American food look and be this good?