wat do?

Let's be honest.
Who doesn't?

You have to eat all these eggs.

Not again. Fuck you board chairman.

*blocks your path*
>Your little sister belongs to me now

wat do?

I kept seeing the Level 3 girl everywhere. What the fuck is wrong with me. Her interviews on magazine says she's an onlu child. Am I going crazy?

I can't believe the #3 died

*Level 5 #3
Fuck me

Great Mother, Scarlet Wife, Great Whore, according to the Christian Apocalypse, "Mother of all the abominations of the earth." The name Babalon, as well as Chaos, comes from Book 418 (Vision and Voice). The wife of Chaos, the personification of Yoni and the archetype of the source of all Life, Babalon brings spirit to the manifested matter. It corresponds to Bina Sephira on the Kabbalistic Tree of Life. It is worth noting that in the Apocalypse it appears as Babylon, the personification of the city, which the author of the Apocalypse considers to be the quintessence of depravity and debauchery. Obviously, this image was radically rethought in Thelema. Or, in the language of modern humanities, it is re-arranged. The problem of reconnection applies not only to Thelema - humanity is changing, and its perception of its place in the world, about values, about the criteria of due and beautiful is changing. We are convinced that Thelema corresponds to the views of a modern Western man who is able to perceive the feminine principle (as well as the masculine) in the fullness of its meanings and symbolic meanings. In the "Symbol of Faith" of the Gnostic Catholic Church, Babalon is the name of the receptive, all-consuming and all-giving Mother-beginning corresponding to the letter Xe in the Tetragrammaton and the elements of Water. Gnostic parallel Babalon - Sophia, the Mother of everything. As a Great Mother Babalon personifies Matter (the very word comes from the Latin mater - "mother"). This is the physical mother of each of us, giving the shell of flesh to our spirit; it is the Archetypal Mother, the Great Yoni, the Lono, from which all the people came out, in whose veins Blood flows; it is the Great Sea, the Divine Blood itself, which is washing the universe and flowing in our veins; and this is Mother Earth, the bosom of all Life known to us. In the "Tarot Thoth" Babalon, depicted on the lasso XI ("Lust"), is the goddess of all pleasures.

Would you let your little sister be taken care of by a Skillout warlord?

No

She is also known as the "Virgin Whore": "I am a harlot, and I am a saint." Whore - for it accepts and contains in itself everything that exists, a virgin - since it always retains its inner purity, that is, a holistic image of itself. The image of Babalon implies that the thelemites should not follow the path of artificial asceticism, detachment from the outside world, from the ideas and feelings of other people, but should try to unite with all of them through the power of love. Babalon carries in his hand the Holy Grail, a cup filled with the "blood of the Saints" - in other words, the power of all those who use its magic. Those who are able to drink from this cup are attached to the energy of Thelema.

hello there stalker

>believing in something as unscientific as magic

Another explosion tonight, what the fuck are these kids doing? That's three nights in a row already

My cram school closed down, gotta find a new one before the summer ends.