Tokyo Ghoul :re

All praise Ishida.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CrXTS10h2WI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AAARRRRRRRGGGGHH

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love Kaneki.

>Hanbee's face
lol

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Black reaper Ken was right AAAAAAAAAAA

friendly reminder that furukek is dead

Best girl!

I see Ishida has been taking some lessons from Kubo-sensei. Just as planned.

>still thinking after he got hit
>dead
You wish.

I love Touka!

t. Eto

please come back

She's dead.

Ishida, this is your last fucking chance to redeem yourself. Save this dumpster fire.

Plot predictions instead of shitposting?

Or do I have to wait for Chibi's video?

TOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKATOUKA

Go get a life, Chibi.

>Eto disappears / dies
>Manga becomes trash
>Eto finally reappears
>Manga becomes good again

*sits in chair*

If she does not appear to help fight against Dragoneki, then she is dead for sure.

Hail Touka, full of grace. Dragon is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Kaneklet.
Holy Touka, Mother of the Tokyo Ghoul,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

>mfw we're moving into fresh territory and Ishida has nothing left to parallel

Reminder Talker is dead.

Me too! Why is she so perfect?

The Sun (Hide or Uta) eventually snapping Kaneki out of it.

*knocks something over*
You think you're so important, sitting in that chair, don't you?

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=CrXTS10h2WI
Maybe the quality will pick up, ever since shitty paralells and being self aware that you're trashing your manga's plot, nothing felt original or good.

Will Eto posters ever fuck off? Your queen is gone.
You're more irrelevant than Vancouver posters.

Because she's the queen!

Thank fucking god. Maybe he can start pacing it properly.

soon

kill yourself

RIP in pieces Hajime

He still needs to wrap it up in 62 chapters.

CHIBI?

tfw roma isnt there to laugh at the end.

>wrap up
>when it's the final arc
lmao

Ishida made countless anons look like absolute mouthbreathing fools with one page
Apologize before it's too late.

This page alone made me forgive Kubo

>betaneki
>Don Kaneki
>240
>Haise
>Black Reaper
>OEK Kaneki

Is that all of them? Why are there 2 kids though?

I was actually hoping he'd die.
But nope, he's the centre of someone elses keikaku again because he's pretty much the chosen one.

>let me acknowledge my shit writing, that makes it so much better, right guys?
One good chapter doesn't redeem 60+ of shit

Ishida, please.

Shotaneki from the end of the first manga at V14, and shotaneki from Haise's fears.

The white haired kid was the one in Sasaki's head all the time if you remember
The black haired kid is just actual young kid Kaneki.

One is shota kaneki from TG 143, the other, the shota from Auction&Tsukiyama arcs.

I want Kaneki the Dragon to go up to the surface

first half of this chapter was pure kino desu and that bottom panel is basically the OEK we've been waiting to see forever.

Eto will take care of this "Dragon" and send it to it's grave.

>playing right into Furuta's shit
He can never win. Just a puppet to be controlled by others.

O MY TOUKA-CHAN

O MY OGGAI

There seems to be a lack of self-awareness going on ever since :re chapter 143 was released.
In this recent chapter, Kaneki was exposed of a sad reality: that while he has improved upon his flaws, this does not change the fact that he still has them. The main one being:
In the absolute most dire of situations, he still relies on solely himself, rather than having faith in his loved ones.
Now, the outer core reason for this flaw is still beautiful, obviously. That's how much he cares about those who surround him. Obviously the true inner core's reason being bad or not could be debated; about how he protects those around him because he's scared of loneliness, because protecting them means protecting himself from that loneliness. This was an incredible exposition set to us during the final moments of V14, by Kaneki. (The reason why it should be "debated" on how bad it is, is because everybody is essentially selfish like that; that was the other point to Ishida making that narrative - for us as readers to self-reflect, and ask ourselves why we want our loved ones to stay safe. Sadly this flew over a lot of readers' heads, and instead they saw that narrative as solely to see that Kaneki is "selfish" as if he were more selfish than "the average person.") (1/3)

1 kid is Kaneki at childhood, the other is Hide. Probably

>he's pretty much the chosen one.
What is it about Kaneki what nakes him so important, he doesn't have any special heritage or special magoc destiny.
He literally just was a completely unrelated guy with some mommy issyes that wanted to get laid with the wrong girl at the wrong time.

>Furuta brainwashed a bunch of kids to be snacks for Kaneki
pretty brutal

As I alluded to earlier, this does not mean Kaneki didn't develop from this flaw at all. He has increased the scope of how dire a situation must be in order for him to lose trust on his friends. See how he rejected Touka at the end of the Aogiri Arc, to how he entrusted Irimi and co with V and the half-ghouls with Amon. So please for the love of fuck can some people stop oversimplifying shit and saying he hasn't developed at all. Anyways,
Because Kaneki arrived to face Juuzou and co. without bringing any of his friends to help him, he lost the fight. According to Furuta, Kaneki was so close to winning this fight. It is practically apparent that had he brought some back-up, he really would have won. But he didn't.
The power to win was in his hands, and he slipped up, because of his tragic flaw.
This caused several readers, me included, to be disappointed that Kaneki had not fixed this deeply rooted flaw (that was especially reinforced due to his upbringing; people aren't giving Ishida nearly enough credit for keeping the integrity of how upbringings affect the psychological aspects of how an adult and his strengths and flaws are).
Almost 300 chapters in, and he still hasn't completely wiped out this flaw (albeit in his defense, it takes way longer than that for the average human to actually erase such a deeply ingrained flaw).
This is where the issue lies, though. Disappointment is a given, but there have been many who look at Kaneki as if he were some petulant child who still couldn't add and subtract despite being taught three whole years about it. In this case, the "simple math" is the "ability to put faith in your friends in the most dire of situations."
Now, I ask:
(2/3)

aight, thanks

wouldn´t it be great if Touka die.

When Kaneki arrived at the end of chapter 142, how many of you were disappointed that Kaneki did not bring his comrades with him?
Because according to what I've seen, literally nobody. I'll give the benefit of the doubt, though; I'm sure perhaps there were a few who did, maybe with a little bit of upvotes even.
That amount does not go in line with how many people that kicked Kaneki when he was down in this chapter.
Like Kaneki, you guys didn't learn your lesson, either. This blind faith in Kaneki and his abilities, adjusted through so many other stories out there where the hero would prevail because it's "epic." The Arc ran the point of Kaneki not being at his prime to the ground. The moment Suzuya was introduced, his own hype train never, not once, derailed. But again, with Kaneki at the helm of the story, people couldn't help but overhype the man, causing a major collateral damage in underestimating the opposition he was facing.
Many of you overestimated his own abilities despite the blatant knowledge given for his downfall.
Many of you underestimated his opposition's abilities despite the blatant knowledge given for their capabilities.
This is why I feel Ishida orchestrated chapter 143 so brilliantly. We truly felt the same emotions of Kaneki when he woke up from the battle. In every aspect. From the confusion, the shock, and the despair. We were supposed to feel our mistakes, as well, but because we are readers looking at a story, it was a lot easier to just put all that shame on Kaneki, the one who's truly feeling the consequences of everybody's mistakes.
We asked Kaneki to be self-aware and to self-reflect, without doing so ourselves.
"Forgot about Anteiku already?" - Furuta, speaking to both Kaneki, and perhaps to us readers as well. (3/3)

So what was the point of GOAT?

All that happened was Touka preggers, got in trouble, Kaneki loses it now he knows he can kill

I don't see what role GOAT played at all.
Also Furuta's plan to make man and ghoul live in harmony is to have a super ghoul show up and kill thousands? No Ghoul genocide will be called

I thought the same thing.

The inner monologue was actually really good.

Why is :re such a masturbation for Kaneki compared to the original? I'm so fuckin sick of him and his ever changing shitty character that doesn't accomplish shit.

dumb dead character poster

EYO OH WOW! ISHIDA SENSEI, JUST WOW! YOU REALLY HAD ME GOING FOR A SECOND THERE! LIKE YOU'RE BLOWING MY MIND MAN... WAIT ... AM I? AM I A TAROT CARD?

Can someone explain what is happening?

NO

WOULD KEKNEKI PRESS THE BUTTON THAT WOULD ERASE TOKYO GHOUL AND :RE'S EXISTENCE FROM OUR MEMORIES?

WOULD HE DO THE ONLY SENSIBLE THING TO BE DONE AT THIS POINT?

it's pretty much pain's plan from naruto, capture the tailed beasts and make a weapon to cause devastation to all which would make people not hate eachother as much i guess. but either way kaneki is a ghoul so how the fuck would humans trust ghouls after this even if the helped kill him?

This page was pure perfection.
Some of the pages leading up to it were good too, and the first couple kills were good as well.
Shame the rest of the pages ruined what good these ones did to the manga.

stop reading then, faggot.

It's retarded. The only reason for those deaths was because he has ghoul shit. There's no reason why there would be peace when there still remains the problem of food.

we going to get the last laugh.

Furuta won. He is the greatest. Praise him.

idk i read the chapter like 3 times and still don't fucking get it.

Because I'm far too invested now and need to see how it all ends, Ishida cocksucker.

Sieg party!

These sorts of chapters are what I like about Ishida's writing. I enjoy seeing Kaneki's inner monologue, which was sorely lacking in :re compared to part 1.
I really hope he isn't just some crazed mindless blob now. I think that'd be the worst way to continue.

The summary is literally right there on the left panel on the last page.

>I really hope he isn't just some crazed mindless blob now.
Why would he come to the surface screaming "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" if he wasn't a crazed mindless blob?

Well that makes you the cocksucker then.
>Its so shit its fucking trash
>Keeps reading and stuffing his brain with what he thinks is shit

Ishida is cucking you like a bitch that's in an abusive relationship.

>I was right
now time for Hide to save the day

>Etofags were the ones fooled by chapter 143
HAHAHAHA APOLOGIZE AND FUCK OFF YOU FILTHY ETOFAGS
You don't understand Ishida's genius writing and foreshadowing.

>Previous OEK did the exact same thing
>Ended up sinking an entire ward into the earth
>New ward built on top of it
>Everything plays out in the same cycle

Will Kaneki be the one to Link the Kagune?

Better then being completely deluded.

Gotta sink Atlantis again

>when talkerfag shitposting becomes a meme

Leave Dragon to me.

You are fucked in the head if you force your self to read something you can't enjoy.
But I guess shitposting is your way of coping with it.

Just like Hide right?

oh so the qs are gonna beat dragon. the qs will follow hide so i guess it''ll count as hide the magician controlling kaneki. but yeah the qs were shown when dragon was mentioned because theyll beat him.

It took 50 chapters for Kaneki to finally do something.

Hide already revealed himself as scarecrow. Eto is still "MIA" since cochlea.

>I wanna see touka
>me too
>me too
>me too
>WAAAAGH
fucking kino

AAAAAAAA why is Touka so perfect?