They'll end up killing each other right

They'll end up killing each other right

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Starvation_Experiment
youtu.be/q8_Eo3TWyPI
twitter.com/tkmiz/media
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reminded me of this book about starvation a few years back.
iirc one guy quit because he was starting to have dreams about eating people who he could overpower.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Starvation_Experiment

>brutal end of CHRISTMAS TRUCE OF 1914 colorized

She was just teaching her a lesson because she cares.

How one know about fish and other not?

chito reads old world books, yuuri doesn't like to read

>There were extreme reactions to the psychological effects during the experiment including self-mutilation (one subject amputated three fingers of his hand with an axe, though the subject was unsure if he had done so intentionally or accidentally).
Damn.

Is there any chance that the manga will be picked up again, since the anime is now aired?

youtu.be/q8_Eo3TWyPI

Probably not because it's been licensed for a while. Volume 3 next month.

Picked up!

Isn't it being officially released in english now?

Check the goddess, the first two official volumes are up.

>Check the goddess
I really need to find what the actual site is, I've been looking for it for ages. I know how to get rips from sen but I can't find anything on goddess.

Comfy catastrophe is the best. I love it when a show removes all the normal societal concerns such as school, jobs, bills etc. and just leaves primal things like survival.

The girls not being tied down makes it even more comfy too, as there's no need to worry about what state their homes would be in, all they need to think about is finding food, water, fuel, temporary shelter and keeping their kettenkrad going.

Buddhists were right about material possessions all along, having nothing really is on the path to enlightenment.

Search the archive.

I've done so many times, the archive is mostly dead and any mentions that I've seen are about searching the archives for it.

>Comfy catastrophe
Deathly eschatology

Does it ever get darker?
I really like metro 2033-5. The books are awesome at creating dark, brooding atmosphere that really quite comfy at times. The video games did a decent job with the atmosphere as well

Appears not. The premise is basically "what would you do if you have 1 year left in your life." It does appear as comfiness but it's really neither comfy nor dark.

Yeah, it's fucking brutal. They pull no punches and you just feel sick after.
Don't look if you're attached to the characters or have a weak stomach.

I'm a bit worried about you after reading this.

>I can't fucking work if people look at my screen

What the fuck are these creatures and why do they suddenly begin to melt?

They're potatoes.

They're hidamaris.

I align very well with the author.

True

They're cute anime grills

Generations of subsistence living teetering on the edge of starvation produces wide.

honestly when you have a nice hot fortifying soup or coffee after being cold all day, it feels like you're melting. The cold makes you stiff and the heat loosens you up.

What did she mean by this?

The blonde one is annoying as fuck, the show would be 10/10 comfy if they changed her personality.

Why she's Yuuri? Did her bean was so giant that mom mistook her for a boy?

is this her final form?

nani

He's asking if she has an oversized clitoris.

WIDER

I said it on the other thread, but it's too bad Sangatsu no Lion is airing this season. Otherwise, Sketchbook ~Full Cyka~ would most likely be AOTS. But Sangatsu no Lion has that seat reserved.

What a fucking bitch. You don't pull that shit as a joke.

>implying it was a joke
you don't live on into the end of the world if you're a well adjusted social butterfly
Yuuri is cute but she's full RULES OF NATURE mode

So humanity is extinct, right? Or is it just their region that is deserted? Are there still animals?

>Are there still animals?
There's Yuuri.

There's a fish.

I can respect that if that was actually the case, but is that really it? Suppose she actually killed Chito. Then she'd be completely alone, as the sole remaining human, for the rest of her life. Would she really be alright, living like that?

WIIIIIIIIIIIIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

No, only people are still alive.

Rude

Chi-chan just told her what she thought war was about, so she decided to try it.
Was only joke.

That's why she doesn't kill her, but threatens her enough that she knows who top dog is in this world.

you don't get to joke without trigger discipline
you don't get to joke with trigger discipline either

She wants the bar. She's stronger than Cheeto. She gets the bar.
Don't think there's a long term strategy to this thinking beyond "I get more food".

I swear you're all fucking retarded ass pussies that only got to barely touch a weapon during military service. Occurrences where the weapon shoots itself without touching the trigger are just fucking rare, you don't really have to worry about pointing it to someone as long as you have trigger discipline. You have way more chances of dying in a car accident than from a defective weapon that shot by itself.

pseudo-widofaceozora, an evolutionary offshoot from the Ume Subphylum.
They become more viscous to aid in the absorption of food, increase the flow of metabolic compounds through the body, and as a method of signaling to other members that they have found a safe location.

Is this Yuuri?

It is Yuuuri.

>during military service
There are other perspectives that can build proper respect for a rifle. You make them sound more effective by comparison.

Only Americans get to touch weapons outside of military activity.

That's not quite true.

It's mostly true.

This show is pretty eerie, there's nothing comfy about it.

That's part of what makes it comfy.

Is this Romantically Apocalyptic with cute anime girls?

The show is Haibane Renmei at its core.

Good now the blobs are dead. We can move on.

I imagine not knowing if you'll get an injury, get sick, or starve would be stressful in its own way. There's no one to help you.

>"what would you do if you have 1 year left in your life

Why 1 year? Are they terminally ill or something? or all the rations will be expired after 1 year?

You think this is your run of the mill post apocalyptic survival?

I don't remember that from the manga

please you are tearing this family apart

I think whatever adventure depicted in the manga is layered in ironic messages.

Look at this.
>When they go down into the mine,
>everyone would still be alive.
>There would be no shocking memories...
>And the prevailing emotion will be
>one of nostalgia for those left behind,
>Combined with a spirt of...
>Bold curiosity for the adventure ahead!
>Aaah! *Hitler salute*

I love that the author is a fan of Hidamari Sketch. These designs are clearly inspired by it. That, and Yuuri is basically Miyako with the ditzyness turned up to 11.

Too wide! Abort, abort!

>Too wide!
No such thing.

I skimmed through her twitter pics and she is basically a depressed yurifag/lesbo with a STEM background and an interest in psychology and philosophy.

Nothin wrong with that. Her art is cool, her taste in anime lesbos is good, GLT is great.

What philosophers does she ascribe with?

Schopenhauer
Heidegger

Post her twatter.

twitter.com/tkmiz/media

I want to marry and have children with this girl.

I wish she was my wife

No. She's mine

When are we getting a manga about philosophers/philosophy?

How old is she?

Now we just need to make it happen in real life. Come on rocket boy.

Did anyone translate this?

That author is going to kill someone one of those days

I really like her artstyle.

even her dog is depressed