One piece

Hopefully he can hold the family together for another arc.
Anyways what do you think about this Luffy guy? He's not a bad antagonist but I wish he was more of challenge for Katakuri. Cracker isn't even dead and Katakuri already finished the guy without using a single of his best moves.

Cracker is dead nigger. His neck broke from Tankman.

I don't think we should underestimate this strawhat guy. I heard he had conquerors haki

Katakuri is a midget hiding under mochi. It is confirmed.

>coO
Pfffff as if, the guy couldn't even resist the conqueror haki in BM's scream and fled like a little bitch.

Monetfag please. Just because you got it wrong once doesn't mean everyone who gets a bump on the head is dead.

whi do you guys like marinesor pirates guys

>Looks like Luffy will have to use THAT

Why is Smoothie so useless?

Oda, where's my NIGGA Zori?

who's Zori?

She's a woman.

Is there anyone in the one piece world right now who can beat Zoro in a 1v1? I mean Zoro has had it laughably easy in any new world arc to date. I think he might even fight Kaido instead of Luffy. Sanj isn't even fucking close, he never was but at least pre-time skip the gap wasn't as oceanwide as it is right now.

She only exists so the female characters don't have to be punched by men.

And this is why I want a female physical fighter in the crew

Depends, do you mean Logia Tensei devil fruit awakening Zorori Zoro or Sage of the six paramecias Gedou kairouseki Zorororori Zoro, with the eternal 6 armed Asura, a perfect CoA, and future seeing CoO?

So she can job to women?

I legit want Smoothie to squeeze Nami's juices

O

DA

Is there anyone that can beat Big Meme now that the mother caramel photo breaking doesn't work anymore? I think not even Kaido would be able to. Kaido just can't die that's why he's Yonko not because he's one of the strongest guys in my opinion. Sure he is probably very strong but he's just like big mom that he's just durable as fuck.

>single of his best moves.
That's why he's copying Luffy. Kat doesnt have any best moves.

He couldn’t resist the sound waves retard.

i hate that you responded to meta but this is better. this is better

Remember when people thought Luffy was going to ally with Big Mom? Good times.

He will after she eats the cake

That's even worse

Never. She will fall asleep and they will flee.

She either allies or some how dies via dues ex machina. I bet the soul fruit is important for end of series so someone has to use for Luffy.

>inb4 Kaido's Queen will fight literally all the women in the alliance

She will NEVER be an ally. She has a collection of slaves trapped in books, plot about genocide all the time and enjoy cold blooded murders. She will fall asleep as Sanji said, no more no less.

tbqh I believe this will happen
Big mom will be like wow this is the best cake I have ever eaten and since food is literally all she cares about she would do a complete 180 on Sanji and by extension the strawhats.

Just like Gin. Pottery.

Speaking of Calamities, do you think the Calamities will have a land/sea/sky theme? So far we have Jack, a mammoth whose title is 'Drought' so he clearly represents land. Maybe King and Queen will have sea and sky based DFs and have titles similar to Jack's. Maybe sea could be 'Tsunami' while sky could be 'Hurricane' or something like that. So they all represent natural disasters (Calamities). Of course since they're Kaidou's men, they'll naturally be Zoan DF users. Perhaps one could be sea animal based for the sea theme and bird based for the sky theme.

So the official French translation is calling Katakuri Dent-de-chien, literally Dogtooth. Do you think its fits the character better than Dogtooth does?

Holy fucking shit.
Mais... Mais pourquoi?

2/2
Guess I should have expected it since Usopp is Pipo but that still stings.
Well sure it fits but frankly I'm tempted to send Glénat an autistic mail about the differences between erythronium japonicum and erythronium dens canis.

Maybe. Kaido has been introduced as the strongest on land, see and sky. Would make sense for his calamities to be sky, sea and land themed. But how can it be sea themed? There's no water animal zoan yet in the series. and he wouldn't be able to swim anyway. A fishman? Or a smile zoan guy( like the gifters) who just has the fins or something of an animal?

What if Raizo is the traitor

To be fair they stopped calling him Pipo with the newest edition. Same for Sanji being Sandy. They actually haven't translated names much for PH and Dressrosa, it's only with WCI that they are doing it again. The worst is Perospero being named Slurp, despite some panels still naming him Perospero, which is actually really fucking weird.

I don't know. Could there be a sea animal that can also walk and fight on land? Perhaps a seal or a penguin. Or an amphibian. Something like a crocodile perhaps? They're based in water normally but can also hunt on land. Either way, I'm pretty sure the Calamities will be land/sea/sky themed after seeing Jack the 'Drought' and his mammoth fruit. Mammoths are land based animals, so it makes sense the other Zoans of King and Queen should be sea or sky based. For sky, it'll definitely be a bird or insect of some sort. Sea, like I said, could be any of the animals I mentioned earlier. Kaidou could be the strongest in the sense that he's better than land (Jack) and sea/sky (King or Queen).

>The worst is Perospero being named Slurp
Are you fucking kidding me?
How dare they do this to second best boy?
Not to mention there's an obvious reference to Prospero the wizard here, they could have just used this.

pic related

>passé ce délais je te change en bonbon et je t'avale
>not je te change en bonbon et je te suce
Wasted opportunity here.

Foreshadowing Kaido vs Zunisha

Stick to one thread guy's

>sun with face in background
>current arc has animated sun
ooddaaa

Guile is one of the strongest characters in Street Fighter. Sound weapons are real as well.

So Mangastream is right calling him Dogtooth?

The French have been calling Usopp fucking Pipo until very recently.

Well we say Straw Hat instead of mugiwara.

No he is dead. No one can prove Cracker and Snack lived.

Strawhat is an epithet not a given name.

You’ll regret thinking that later in the story.

I don't need to prove shit this is One Piece everyone is alive until confirmed dead. Not the other way around.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

NULL always left it as Mugiwara.

How do we restore her genki?

sending her back home
shes just not ready
i hope someone else steps on her stupid bun

Well, the first and most important thing will simply be to survive their current situation, to avoid Pedro's sacrifice going to waste. After that, we can't really say. I'm sure the Straw Hats will know what to do though. Some good food, some good fun and some positive memories whilst surrounded by individuals who've also had to go through similar trials in their lifetimes will surely help her out.

That being said, I'm genuinely looking forward to seeing Carrot and Sanji's next interaction when things quieten down, given Sanji doesn't yet know about what Pedro did. I'm sure he'll take it quite personally too, given that he likely developed a positive relationship with both Pedro and Carrot during the time he and the other Twirly Hat crew were helping out on Zou and he was ultimately the reason Pedro was there.

Look ready to me. Even the death of her mentor can't stop her from doing her job.

"she's not ready"
>DAIJOBU, RUFFY?!

She does have eyes

During wano she'll have to explain what happened to pedro to both neku and inu's groups when they arrive, possibly including wanda.

It would be cool a locust zoan for the sky one

then they beat her up and scold her for being so dumb i hope

What a crybaby. Worse than Rebecca.

Oda when will a Janitor join the crew? They're all lazy and slobs! SLOBS!

So, what? He was also the shipwright and there was many helmsman before Jinbei. Luffy was the one at the helm on the way to WCI. It's not his official role.

Thing is. Oda wants to add new members. His favorite animal is the rabbit so he tought adding a rabbit girl would be a good idea. There's not many roles missing left, so he went for lookout. Stop being so oblivious.

Minks are subservient to Kozuki.

So since big mom had to be constantly pregnant during her prime, does that mean she was a match for the other yonkou while pregnant? And presumably keeping all of her children alive while she fought a younger Whitebeard even?

So fucking what? The Kozuki clan is subservient to the future pirate king. And they already all (minks and the kozuki clan) believe Luffy is the one. Pedro was able to be a pirate on his own and fucking Pekoms work for Big Mom. Why the fuck would Momo tell Carrot she can't join the Strawhats? Doesn't make any sense.

Each biscuit was hard enough to withstand gear 3rd. Cracker died bro. He is dead. If he was alive we'd have seen him by now.

Oh and also Faust works for Hawkins and Bepo for Law. I don't remember Momo telling anything to Bepo.

>Luffy
>Killing people

Do you think when he launched Cracker he was like "better make sure he doesn't die from this"

No but Oda sure did.

it's more that nobody dies from unarmed attacks as if they're nonlethal damage all the time regardless how destructive they can be

Well he never has an intent to kill people, only to kick their ass.

Cracker was even more wrecked. His neck broke.

Why would we have seen him? He's recovering in a comfy bed right now.

I could see a minor subplot where Wanda, Inuarashi and Nekomamushi ask her to desist from participating in the quest for Wano as she could end up like Pedro but her being adamant in pressing on and participating regardless

When the castle fell over he got crushed by his bed, obviously.

Brulees inspiration.
Some Big Mom kids are from nightmare before christmas

Galette and MontD'or

The Minks are a fighters tribe. Inuarashi and Nekomamushi just started a war with Kaido. They will send all their troupes to Wano. Carrot is a member of an elite squad. Why would they be against Carrot risking her life?

What kind of powers would a Janitor even have?

Katakuri is obviously Jack Skellington

Don't see it.

Big Mom is Oogie Boogie with her wheel of consequences

My mitake mentioning the dukes, I was thinking mainly about Wanda, that seemed to be specially close to the two and now already lost one

Devil horns and skeleton clothes?

Come on he was probably carried back to Biscuit island so he could recover in peace. Hell it's very likely his armada will come and ambush the SHs on the way between Cocoa Island and WCI.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Carrot does not have an arc dedicated to her.

Nami arlong
Zoro morgan
Sanji krieg (Baratie)
Chopper wapol (DI)
Robin lucci (EL)
Franky spandam(W7)
Brook moriah(TB)
Jimbei hody(FI)

Only characters who fufill these parameters can be given an invitation to the crew. Such as vivi for instance. Carrotfags will immediatley switch to being momofags as soon as carrot either isn't shown or becomes a background character for 2/3rds of wano.

He killed that one guy in movie 6.

I still don't care. Not like the manga is over or anything. And Jinbei having an arc is a stretch. Robin had two arc then and Zou was Carrot's arc.

She doesn't need a lengthy flashback arc her story is just beginning

Carrot Kaido

>nami had her arc after she joined
>robin had her arc after she joined

Really makes you think

Yup, he's literally proving himself wrong.