POL BTFO, you racists need mental help

newsweek.com/alt-right-racism-mental-illness-psychiatry-personality-disorder-652273
See you nazis are all mentally ill people. You are delusional crazy racists and being a racist white man is a disease. Alt right eternally BTFO. If you don't let Tyrone fuck your wife you need psychological help, don't want to raise your wife's kids, don't want forced equality, disagree with Karl Marx or you are a fucking alpha pig. Now as I've told you this I assume you become normal and listen what news tell you.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
humanrights.gov.au/sites/default/files/whyarepeopleracist.pdf
link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-137-09957-0_5
eprints.lse.ac.uk/2567/1/Fanonandthepscyho.pdf
huffingtonpost.com/entry/from-bill-maher-to-sigmund-freud-a-very-unfunny-look_us_5910dd11e4b0f71180724773
human-nature.com/rmyoung/papers/loud.html
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/713692493?journalCode=cpst20
psychologytoday.com/articles/199707/why-shrinks-have-problems
psychologytoday.com/blog/design-your-path/201506/23-mental-health-professionals-interviewed-about-their-jobs
quora.com/How-many-clinical-psychologists-suffer-from-mental-illness
psychologytoday.com/blog/embracing-the-dark-side/201106/psychologists-and-their-mental-illnesses
elephantjournal.com/2017/01/breaking-the-stigma-therapists-have-mental-health-issues-too/
psychcentral.com/ask-the-therapist/2009/06/22/can-i-be-a-good-psychologist-if-i-have-mental-health-issues/
telegraph.co.uk/health-fitness/body/i-was-an-nhs-psychologist---but-i-suffered-from-depression/
huffingtonpost.com/dr-harold-koplewicz/mental-illness-stigma_b_891359.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicarious_traumatization
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck you, nigger kike

So you're saying... there should be a race war?

To be honest you are the dumb one if you think there's no difference between human races.

And I DO Think there are some superior races and inferior if with " Superior " we mean the development and intelligence. With that said I can say that the Asian one is by far the most intelligent race ( Not Asian here ). Am I offended by that? No, I'm just stating a fact here. " Why is American the strongest country then? " Because they did focus on military while Japan or Korea focused on Respect, development and education.

Do not reply to troll threads.
Report them.

>it uses Newsweek as a source

oh yeah

I am waiting for government to legacy it.
You say what?

I'm surprised that an article of this length on this subject doesn't even mention in passing the widespread abuse of psychiatry to persecute dissidents in the Soviet Union.
>By (((Jessica Firger)))
Actually I'm not surprised at all.

>alt-right

cringe.
for fucks sake, nobody outside USA is using that retarded term. hillary made it up before she sharted, and for some reason everybody is parroting it like a fucking retard.

Blah blah blah.....

Why Asians are overwhelmed by self-checkout machines then?

Shits getting lulzier by the day.

>widespread abuse of psychiatry to persecute dissidents in the Soviet Union.
not only Soviet Union.
and btw youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

What's wrong with that?

The Useful Idiots on the Left will never learn and they will deserve the ruined World they helped create.

Hell is too good for them.

you couldnt have made this bait any more blatent also fuck niggers xd

you what the funny thing is about mental health?

theres probably more mental health professionals with some sort of diagnosis than the world population as a whole.

these people set out to understand others becuase thats what they felts was a good career move for them since they suck at math and are too fucking stupid to be a lit major or philosophy major.

but really they wanted to tlearn about psychology and mental health becuase they didn't know anything about themselves.

so in learning about themselves.
they gained knowledge aout how to understand otehrs in contwxt of themselves.

yet they never got the therapy their ego needed to keep it in check.
all they fucking got was knowledge and a fucking professor that wanted to teach and be cool to the students.

so now these people get job in the mentla health industry thinking that they are doing something with their lives . and that people SHOULD listen to them.
when in reality a majority of their job is them sitting on their fucking asses working up the courage to be within three feet of another person who is desperately looking for answers. And all you can do is listen and nod and ask them if they want to play board games, go for a walk, or color.

so yeah lets all take Martha with a masters in Counseling from a program that only takes on trannies and PoC becuase these are the only people that need mental health.

they need more mental health than white males.

no white males only get judgement.

and you wonder why so many people think psychiatry and going to see a shrink is more dangerous than good for you.

Better off seeing a priest
probably of the orthodox kind.
or maybe catholic kind.
the way they are trying to "reach out" to white ,males about getting metal help is stupid, laughable annoying, and only inspires more isolation and more opposition from the established narrative.

fuck who ever wrote this peice of shit.

fuck everyone who wishes to get into mental health.
fuck them all.

Niggers gonna nig.

Shit, guess we better surrender our firearms before the government kicks down our door and takes them.

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

Yuri is so based, it's a shame we can't have some sort of system where newfags aren't allowed to post until they've watched his videos
>Unlike myself you will have no country to defect to

Go suck a Nigger cock you fucking Kike.

So after I read the article
1)this might be a ruse. the style of newsweeks website is sooooooo fucking bad. Looks like someone from china is phishing

2)racism is a COPING SKILL people use to help their mental health.
totally inherent in the transference of anger.
except the anger isn't displaced on to families.
example: dad has a bad day at work.
instead of yelling at his wife for having the dinner comeout late then the wife scolding the child, then the child beating the dog. the dad jusrt blames "the blacks" or "the jews" tells his family about it. Wherein they all get inculcated in the idea that "the jews or the blacks are to blame for why daddy is angry" and passes on the hatred that way.

If you take a look at sweden and europe, You would see that they are using another coping skills just as shitty. which is the reaction formation.

go easy on these brainlets

t. racist anti-white Jew

Richard spencer coined the term. Was around way before Hillary was mentioning it.

>You're crazy if you say soviet union will collapse.
>Soviet union collapses, You're set free from mental institution.

> skip to 2018. Repeat. Now disguise (((COMMUNISM))) as multiculturalism.

> You're crazy if you think they are gearing up for violent white genocide in Europe.

>theres probably more mental health professionals with some sort of diagnosis than the world population as a whole.
You got a source on that? :^)

>racism is a COPING SKILL people use to help their mental health.
Source?

doesnt make the term alt-right any less cringeworthy...
why is it the most retarded shit on planet Earth always comes from the USA?

>meme fag
go fuck yourself

Stop asking for sources, this isn't reddit

You’re right. I shouldn’t expect Sup Forums to engage in fact based arguments. My bad.

Looks like the only mentally ill one is you OP.

>Implying

If you knew anything about the countless of psych majors . Many people will agree that if you major in psych. Theres something fucked up in your head or about your past you want to understand better.

if you knew anything about coping skills and "personalized" treatment in mental health. You'd realize that anything anyone employs to deal with their emotions is a coping skill.

1) many of the "alt-right" racists are young, and have alot of undirected rage and anger. Mainly becuase they are young full of hormones and trying to make a mark for themselves in the world when everyone is saying they need to step aside.
-you give these guys a bunch of studies and texts basically pointing to the jews and multikulti being the problem.
so they decide to focus their rage and anger towrds them.
read:weaponized autism.

consider too how much the alt-right puts in valuing family and tradition.
given during the 50's husdands would still beat their wives. but it wasn't becuase they were afraid of communism though.
At least I don't think it is.

you don't need to cite any fucking sources when you are in psychology.
Its just like existentialism.
Search your feelings you know it to be true.

Not seeing any sources here bud :/

>racism is a mental illness
>mentally ill people shouldn't be allowed to have guns
I see what you did there Shlomo, but the ovens are heating up.

Really makes you think.

>1) many of the "alt-right" racists are young, and have alot of undirected rage and anger. Mainly becuase they are young full of hormones and trying to make a mark for themselves in the world when everyone is saying they need to step aside.
>-you give these guys a bunch of studies and texts basically pointing to the jews and multikulti being the problem.
so they decide to focus their rage and anger towrds them.
>read:weaponized autism.
That's stupid, most of "alt-right" is made up of people who troll cringy feminists. "Alt-right" exists because those retarded progressives are demanding extremely stupid things like: "you must accept my gender", or, "white men are evil who repress others". Leftists are fucking control freaks, who attack you if you disagree with them. They want to force us to feel guilty for things we didn't do and ignore anything else which exists against their beliefs. They say if you want to make sure your country works, your family is safe or your race of people are not replaced, you are a bad person, because like more familiar, safe or working system above their ideals.

You stupid nigger, I am not racist because I am coping with something. I am a racist because shitskins are fucking disgusting to me.

i could care less
l can walk around completely validated in my views because I know from experience.

sounds like you are desperately looking for an answer though.
and you are looking to others.

but heres some reading material

humanrights.gov.au/sites/default/files/whyarepeopleracist.pdf

link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-137-09957-0_5

eprints.lse.ac.uk/2567/1/Fanonandthepscyho.pdf

huffingtonpost.com/entry/from-bill-maher-to-sigmund-freud-a-very-unfunny-look_us_5910dd11e4b0f71180724773

human-nature.com/rmyoung/papers/loud.html

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/713692493?journalCode=cpst20

psychologytoday.com/blog/design-your-path/201506/23-mental-health-professionals-interviewed-about-their-jobs

quora.com/How-many-clinical-psychologists-suffer-from-mental-illness

psychologytoday.com/blog/embracing-the-dark-side/201106/psychologists-and-their-mental-illnesses

elephantjournal.com/2017/01/breaking-the-stigma-therapists-have-mental-health-issues-too/

psychcentral.com/ask-the-therapist/2009/06/22/can-i-be-a-good-psychologist-if-i-have-mental-health-issues/

telegraph.co.uk/health-fitness/body/i-was-an-nhs-psychologist---but-i-suffered-from-depression/

huffingtonpost.com/dr-harold-koplewicz/mental-illness-stigma_b_891359.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicarious_traumatization

let me know what grade you got on your fucking paper you faggot.

all that shit about accepting gender and what not.
happened in canada,california, and britian

not in the united states
people just generalized it to the whole world
faggots on Sup Forums , something awful and reddit all started posting things and sharing articles about those three places about feminism and trans shit.
then everyone caught hold and they thought it was happening in every college across america, which isn't the case.
People got duped yet again my the media machine.
you see how they use these things against you.

what it really was. is that there were a bunch of lonely assfaggoty limp wristed men who spent so much time on the internet lamenting about not having a girlfriend because looking at one could be considered rape.
and they were like.
"damn do we feel powerless and depressed. And now were angry about it becuase everyone is sooooo fucking stupid for not jumping on my dick like they do with chad. "
So they decide
"fuck it"
and toss rules one and two out the window.
go full super saryain in front of public showing everyone their power level.

user are you promoting the murder of anti communists and communism itself ?
I might have to report you to FBI for inciting violence and as a side note,my word matters ten times as much as all you fucking tards.

Day of the rope is coming

so do you think you would be any less angry if these"shitskins" weren't disgusting , or ceased to exist?

are you sure you wouldn't just find some other group to satiate your anger lust.

I know tons of angry dudes, who had a pretty swell night, but they didn't end up taking a chick back with them. so they try to start a fight and want someone else to make a first move.

this is really what racism is.
its scapegoating an entire population
for a few problems.

I knew a psychiatrist who got her husband to go to the doctor and say he was depressed, then she'd have his anti-depressants. Apparently it isn't good for your career if you have a diagnosis yourself. She also didn't take the SSRIs in the way she told patients to either, she just popped them when she felt like it.

Go in Paris and its suburbs.
Enjoy being attacked by niggers and arabs.
Robbed by gypsies.
The stores bought by asian mafia.
Enjoy the lovely view of streets covered in piss, vomit, crap, garbage.
Witness street prayers of muslims, telling you its their street and you are not allowed.
Do it, i dare you.
Visit their prisons, with 99% of nonwhites, and its not all since a lot of convicted felons are not in jail.
Then you will understand why being racist and nationalist is a good thing.

Isn't Freudian psychology basically goy abuse?

anyway good link

everything is abuse user
man was ment to suffer
man was ment to struggle
psychoanalysis tends to turn your childhood and your parents into demons

>chopping you penis off =\= mentally ill
>voting for Trump = mental illness
What’s wrong, goy? Just let the professionals decide who gets to own a firearm.

Psychologist user here
We literally just make shit up
Good day