Raildex

NT19 is out. How do you like your demon? Well done? Perhaps with some cosmic dust on top?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamata_no_Orochi
imgur.com/a/McbxG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why the fuck was the thread deleted
Mods we have new content, let us discuss in peace for fucks-sake.

Apparently light novels belong in /lit/ now I guess?

>Japan expecting Mikoto to tag along to England
please no

They probably saw the basic ass OP and deleted it

Why the hell did the mods delete the last thread ?
There was no shitposting at all and we were discussing the novel
I think Touma will become the scorer, I really want to see what direction the series will head to after that.

There's other LN threads up right now. It was probably the OP pic.
Thanks, Kakine.

DEMON LORD TOUMA SOON

Im expecting her to stay in AC and go to England on her own, but we'll need to wait for translations

He's already a demon.

No they don't, LN threads belong on /jp/ unless they have an anime or manga.

>using a ball for based Kakine rather then him himself
That was the main issue.

this couldn't possibly be near the end because IT has still not gotten an explanation

>yfw next release is To Aru Majutsu No Index: Book of the Law 1

LN thread /jp?

HOW DO THEY DARE REMOVING ME FROM THE OP, IM THE TRUE NUMBER 1.
I WILL DESTROY Sup Forums WITH MY DARK MATTER

We haven't even seen the dragons in Index yet.

It's on Sup Forums.

You'll never beat Accelspammer

It came out when Kamisato WR IB but it was offscreen

If everyone is dead then Aleister's plan just went to shit instantly, which is a no go. Plus Aiwass would be raging that people just died needlessly.

I'm pretty sure that was just IT

>Cuckine

Managing academy city almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

Oh, god YES!

Purple
Jailbreak soon

Anyways, any mention of him in the latest LN?

Aleister's first body just got eradicated because it was in the WB.

So who's in charge of AC now?

Lola getting both purified and lolified and living happily with her Onee-chan, and pet handler, when?

W H Y

Would you prefer to patrol the Mojave?

What if it goes like this:

>NT19 confirms that everyone is safe, at least through Aleister's word

>NT20 reveals Aleister lied, everyone is dead, MC suffering

>Touma realizes HP was right and must now decide whether or not to become the magic god scorer

Here's the fun part:

>If Touma says "I won't do it", he beats the shit out of both the other two MCs and tells them they must move forward because that's what their dead loved ones would have wanted (3rd series incoming for sure)

>If Touma becomes the scorer, everything goes back to normal with Index and (full sized) Othinus watching over everything. Series could end here OR there could be a hint that "something's not right" and a 3rd series could come

Best part of this is, I could see Touma doing either reaction

No, I'M IN CHARGE HERE!

There are better level 5s to take with you.

>Japan expecting Mikoto shilling in shit she doesn't belong in
This shit destroys series, I hope Kamachi doesn't shoehorn her in.

That's not a demon,
An devil-out-of-the-box effect? Yes.
What is this power based off?
The eight-headed mythical dragon.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamata_no_Orochi

J U S T

I'd love to see a source of this, especially considering they thought she'd be in this volume.

Aiwass doesn't really give a shit about people dying. He's only interested in ones that struggle not to. He's a guardian angel of those who save themselves.

He gave AC to Coronzon, so her

>mobile wikipedia

Do I even need to say it?

>AC is nuked
>Somehow touma gets blamed for it
>One of othinus' hells became an actual future

It's just people on 2ch discussing who they think will go to England in NT20.

No, she even knew that AC would only listen if she possessed Aleister's old body.

Sometimes Wikipedia works as an great explanation.

5ch doesn't know any more than us and that's been proven by the fact that half of them didn't even expect Index 3.

NT20 will probably be lawless AC again, like how OT19 happened after Touma decided to go to Russia in the last volume

No, phoneposter. You are the cancer.

He means you're a cancerous mobileposter

>Kept you waiting, huh?

Ironicly I am on my smartphone right now.

Yeah but in this case they already read the volume while we haven't.

That would be stupid

Do you feel in charge?

Uh please yes. Don't be a fuckball.

>This wil never be canon

Meanwhile nobody and their mother expected half the shit in this volume.

Uh no it wouldn't. Why the fuck would it be stupid? Do you have any good reason outside of "shilling" bullshit because you can't accept it?

Hope so.

By giving an better explanation then saying it myself? Then the grammar nazi's are coming for me.

Of course not. Some turdblossom thought it would be a "lame" volume.

I can't wait to see Dragon King Touma one day.

Reminder that nips thought Mikoto would be the main focus of NT14-17 because of NT13 and 15.

Seriously? An alter electraster?!

In order for Mikoto going to England to NOT be stupid, something must happen that points Mikoto to England and give her a reason to go. And not "I saw muh Touma get on a plane so I must autistically follow because muh vagina is wet"

Me ether. Such a amazing minutes.

Where is Kakine's original brain right now?

She had a pretty important and consistent focus throughout those novels. Reminder, relevancy is not defined by page count.

Yeah so you don't have any good reason outside of your retarded hatred because it makes sense for her to do that and not in the retarded way you worded it.

Under the sea

Oops I meant an alter electromaster

>relevancy is not defined by page count
Even Miki disagrees with that.

Just like Touma goes all the way to X country to save/help someone, so does she. Good enough reason.

No. He does not. If Index had important moments spread out throughout the series or arc, it would mean she was relevant. Don't be retarded.

As of right now, Mikoto has NO reason outside of "muh Touma" to go to England. Even if she did go to England for "muh Touma", what use would she be? It would just be her standing there blushing and reaching out for his back as he walks away from her, like ALWAYS.

She was the pivot of WW3 yet he even said she was irrelevant. Your lines equates to relevancy for the reader, because that is what they are tangibly reading. Relevancy to the plot is one thing, but when all that is off screen, what happens then? Is that really more relevant to the reader than someone who was in the whole volume?

Yes? Because the impact matters more than a fucking page count? are you that stupid that you can't notice that? That's a fairly standard knowledge.

Also, show me where Miki said she was irrelevant for WW3.

Yeah you're complete shitposting. That hasn't been what she's done for the past volumes AT ALL. Just retarded hatred. I'm done with you.

>that guy sperging out at anyone who doesn't praise Kamachi and Mikoto is at it again

Never change.

Name one fucking time (including the past few volumes she's appeared in) in which he DOESN'T end up walking away from her, or leaving her somewhere? Even in NT13, which was Touma forced to run away with her, she walks away from the ordeal depressed and quite aware that Touma was spewing bullshit.

>As of right now, Mikoto has NO reason outside of "muh Touma" to go to England.
And? Switch Touma with let's say, her father and it's the same thing. She goes there to help out someone she cares for. How does that not make sense?
>blushing and reaching out for his back as he walks away from her, like ALWAYS.
Those moments are the same as the moments in the prologue of this volume. They don't last long and it's obvious that if she went, she'd play an important role despite those moments. Just because you don't like them or find them funny doesn't mean other don't.

>that guy who's shitposting and mad when he doesn't have a good reason to support his hatred

Never change.

You say that as if people don't sperg about any character you call out. Just try to criticize Touma or Othinus here.

Wait, spoilers are already out? Does anyone have the illustrations?

Are you that retarded and blinded by your retarded hatred where you can't see she's done none of that?

AC met a rather unfortunate end.

Source on that? and first of all, why should I take one persons word regardless of there position? It's not a rarity in that relevance is not defined by your page count or amount of dialogue. It's not simple math.

Mikoto doesn't even fucking appear this volume. I'm sure she gets a mention or two but she doesn't appear and we don't know exactly what she's doing. Why does it suddenly make sense for her to go to England when she's probably got all kinds of other shit to deal with, like, I don't know, her fucking home getting destroyed

Why is it so hard for you to understand that there might be a proper segue in her joining and it's a perfectly reasonable option that she would go given that her home is destroyed? You don't have one. You'll just call out "Mikotofags".

Casualties?

Smug Aleis-tan.

>Why does it suddenly make sense for her to go to England
I have an idea. Let's wait for the translations to find out.

They can't. Dumbfucks.

To be fair the only criticism we see of Othinus is someone sperging about NT9 being for edgy teenagers because they say so.

She has, though. Read the fucking novels without your fucking shipping goggles so tight it cuts off the bloodflow to your fucking brain.

Nevermind, already got it
imgur.com/a/McbxG

>No Mikoto in volume
>people still argue about her

Hamazura's clothes and powersuit.

All virgins died. Sex magick nuclear bomb spared the ones who had sex.

No she hasn't you retard. If that's the only thing you see then take off your fucking hatred goggles. It's only impairing your vision further, you dumbass piece of trash.

You're joking, right? There's plenty of criticism for Othinus. And Mikoto, too, while we're at it.