Is it okay to be attracted to, date and possibly marry a fat girl...

Is it okay to be attracted to, date and possibly marry a fat girl? I think fat girls can be quite attractive in their own right and are better suited to motherhood.

whatever man

>tfw no braphog gf

some girls are so good looking that they look good even if they're a bit fat, and also the fat on your body is distributed differently from person to person, in some girls the fat is distributed proportionately so they still look kind of ok

but if you are specifically attracted to fat girls cause they're fat that might be a disorder but more likely it's just an evolutionary adaptation, maybe being fat is correlated with something positive

but not huge fat, those land whales are gross and couldn't exist in natural conditions, they would never be able to survive

>is it ok?
Rule of thumb- if you have to ask if something is ok, then deep down you know something is wrong enough for you to be asking if it is ok in the first place. To answer your question, Yes. It's ok. But it's just ok when it could be better.

Well better a white fat girl than a nigger or spic whore

if you don't mind having fat children
on the one hand fat gene kids could survive better in a world with less food since their metabolisms are likely quite slow. on the minus side if the world doesn't go to total shit they'll end up fat and diseased and diabetic etc. also sometimes fatness isn't just matabolism. but it could be that she lacks self control or even enough intelligence to comprehend basic human nutrition and its importance, and that stupidity and lack of self control could also be passed down to your children. i think what you want is a sturdy woman, not fat or thin, but durable looking. a woman that could pull a plow but isn't ugly.

How fat we talking?

A little chub is fine because it usually goes to boobs, makes thighs and butt fuller, etc.

Hanging arm fat? Cellulite all over? Tits resting on belly? Nope

Only if her tits are big enough to extend beyond her gunt

You can, but it is a terrible idea.
Women only have one job in life, to look good. Fat girls fail at that only thing, a red flag that tells you they will fail at everything else.
Being fat is a symptom of bad impulse control, which is also a terrible trait, as she will waste your money in the most stupid way.
Being fat is a symptom of unhealthy diet, which is not what you look for in a spouse.
Being fat is in most parts of the world status of rich family, but in USA it means the opposite.
One would believe that fatties would compensate their unattractiveness with useful skills or feminity, but au contraire, they also come with the whole package of bad traits that western women have.
Fat people die much younger, too.

Additionally, slight chub attraction is usually a sign of high test. You know you can hit it harder and more frequently and she will have children easier. The last part is bs, but your ape brain doesn't give a damn, it just wants to smash and make more apes.

a beta male who's asking permission for his mating choices should probably not procreate at all

Also fat = lazy, note that all women are naturally lazy, so imagine how damn lazy these whales must be.

>A girl who can't even be responsible for her own body can be responsible for your child.

Women stop being attractive to me the moment they gained a few kilograms too much fat.
I once dated a girl with a supremely pretty face, but was chubby from the neck-down.
The moment she got naked by penis retracted, rolled into a snail and hid somewhere.
THATS how unattractive i find chubby/fat girls.

Right now, i dont expect anything else from women besides ONE thing:
>be skinny

thats all i want, just be fucking skinny, and ill fuck ya.
skinny girls have a 90% chance of being hot just by the single fact of being skinny.

>Additionally, slight chub attraction is usually a sign of high test

No it isn't burger, fuck off.
50 years ago all of America was couple of standard sizes smaller than they are now on average, and people we having kids like crazy. That was also back when the water, food and air weren't as polluted and when you weren't eating tons of corn syrup.

Obesity is a disease you are passing on to your kids if you are having them if you are fat, since the newborn is pre-set with your number of lipid cells as a "standard" which it tries to copy.
If you marry a fatty, you are part of the dysgenics problem.

I'm only asking because of people like >Being fat is a symptom of bad impulse control, which is also a terrible trait, as she will waste your money in the most stupid way.
>Being fat is a symptom of unhealthy diet, which is not what you look for in a spouse.
>Being fat is in most parts of the world status of rich family, but in USA it means the opposite.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I find fat girls can be attractive. I don't have any specific attraction to fat girls (I like women of all shapes and sizes) but I feel there might some things to weight up (pun not intended) The bit about poor impulse control is something I am worried about because it *does* seem like the majority of fat girls I've met do have this personality problem. But I also feel like they could be very good mothers. They seem to have more maternal tendencies probably due to their higher estrogen from being fat.

Why would they be suited to motherhood when they can't even control themselves?

Being fat is pretty bluepilled. They always have excuses about why their body is the exception (eg: "It's not as simple as exercising and having a proper diet"), or they're just unabashedly fat and have no desire to become healthier.

They're more likely to get sick, more likely to die from said sickness, and more likely to give you fat kids.

Left one,HNNGGGGG

Stop peddling this bullshit you cunt. Fatties are a blight and I am tired of seeing all the butterfaces stuffing their faces with chips and drinking themselves silly every fucking weekend. They're a reason I stopped going out, you can see those disgusting slobs everywhere now.

Fat is ok but not fat as in that photo she's gross and dressed like a retard