Russian-American Friendship Thread

I have a dream.

That one day, the two great superpowers of the world, United States and Russia, will become great friends and allies, cooperate with each other in military strategy to defeat terrorists and globalists, trade with each other so that every American can enjoy an AK-12 and every Russian can enjoy an AR-15. That one day, John and Ivan will meet up on the battlefield, not as enemies but as partners, laying waste to any that stand before them, together.

That one day, the first footsteps on the red barren rock of Mars will not be from a single boot - but two pairs, one American, one Russian, as they make their way to the wide expansive deserts and high five each other on their accomplishment before they go back to their landing capsule made with American technology and launched from Russian rockets.

That one day, the naysayers and detractors from both our countries - and indeed, from many other countries who spite us - they will be but an angry, desperate whisper in the wind, a relic of a time long past, an artifact that pales in comparison to the greatness we will achieve. They will shout and shout and shout but we will live on, for it is our friendship that scares them most of all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hGTmBNU5KHc
youtube.com/watch?v=oGwZ0pakhHE
youtube.com/watch?v=c-l21yj8ST0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Empire–United_States_relations
dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-2235284/New-Yorks-Teardrop-John-Craven-tracks-forgotten-monument-9-11-victims.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FDex_czy_WM
sputniknews.com/russia/20150829/1026323887.html
archive.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=17276
reuters.com/article/us-russia-putin-nato-idUSBRE83A0WO20120411
cbc.ca/news/politics/russia-us-mexico-help-fort-mcmurray-1.3574000
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-31539852
blogs.fco.gov.uk/keithallan/2015/11/23/remembrance-events-in-north-west-russia/
ibtimes.com/russia-france-anti-isis-fight-after-paris-attacks-russian-missile-cruiser-assist-2188378
rusemb.org.uk/ambarticles/478
telegraph.co.uk/news/12009483/Russia-sends-police-puppy-to-France-to-replace-Diesel.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spetsnaz visits and trains with Green Berets in Fort Carson, Colorado

youtube.com/watch?v=hGTmBNU5KHc

First joint training since WWII

A Russian WWII veteran wishes the world to know how a group of American prisoners of war risked their lives to help him and his comrades

youtube.com/watch?v=oGwZ0pakhHE

Alexey Leonov and Thomas Stafford - two astronauts who, at the height of the Cold War, shook hands in space - now lifelong friends

youtube.com/watch?v=c-l21yj8ST0

Youre both 60 percent white

A US-Russia partnership would be real nice. Unfortunately, (((those))) at the top would rather see endless brothers wars.

Before the Bolsheviks came to power, we had very good relations with you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Empire–United_States_relations

>America
>superpower
Not for much longer. Your society has degenerated too much.

we are frens now
> remove commie remove kabob

true but we will bounce back
> if we can get the taco back over the boarder

Alexander Nevsky in New York Harbor, 1863

>The two largest in the squadron, the frigate Alexander Nevski and Peresvet, are evidently vessels of modern build, and much about them leads the unpracticed eye to think they were built in this country ... The flagship's guns are of American make, being cast in Pittsburgh.

-Harpers' Weekly

I hate europeans, they smell bad, not even bait. Any attempt at "unification" is some NWO tactic or a ploy to weaken our perceived power internationally.

what you going here goldberg?

the only chance for US and Russian to be friends (their governments at least) is for Putin to go. As long as Putin is in office, the cold war will continue.

>hides behind a libertarian flag
>that filename

too obvious

>Russia
>Superpower

It not the '80s anymore.

russboos must be gassed

taco taco
>into the hole

I'd like closer relations, so would many Americans, but we are a dumb, happy go lucky, optimist type of people. Russians are more cynical, smarter and realistic. I doubt this idea has as much support among them as among us - but who knows. Maybe one day it'll happen.

If you want our country to prosper, Russia has to keep licking the heel of our boots. Weak shits like you are the reason why nations and societies fall and topple.

>hurr durr, let's open ourselves up to our enemies
you know how every great civilization fell? a life of comfort leads to passive policies, breeds a generation of weak shits like you who open borders and then everything gets fucked from the inside

Russia is not our enemy. Our real enemies have already infiltrated our nation. It is kikes like yourself pushing an artificial war between two peoples that have no reason to hate each other, going on and on about how we must be on our toes around them, while dipping your hand in our wallets and pointing your finger for our children to die in senseless wars for the benefit of your demented tribe.

>what was WWII

That is not the case, yes we are a bit different, but it its even more interesting this way. Main reason is kikes, both is US and Russia.

Russia is essentially an authoritarian dictatorship and has interfered with US elections. They also illegally annexed Crimea. They are our enemy and will continue to be until Putin resigns. I have much more allegiance to a US jewish person than some foreign state hell bent on destroying our democracy.

Don't forget the use of chemical weapons on British soil against British citizens.

Look at this example, see, we have this kind of jewish slaves in our country too, zombies that cannot be cured.

Your post was completely superfluous save for your declaration that you are loyal to US jews. Just say that next time instead of making me read your CNN garbage so I know to filter your shilling.

Dumbest comment

We have common enemy , the Zionist slaves will doom us all

You would literally have more freedoms in Russia and we have interfered with elections worldwide, constantly. Fuck off, faggot

Thanks for Alaska has been very profitable

Kys you low iq faggot

I love the US. It's an amazing country (and it could be even better). With nice people galore. I've spent there 1 month of my life and it was great. I've been in tourist shitholes like NY, Santa-Monica, San-Diego, but it was good anyway.

Adequate people understand where the (((roots))) of the problems are.

I know now why almost every civilization that had Jews made them wear special clothing and indicators that they were Jews - they are a slimy, chameleon-like people, able to blend in and wear the mask of the native inhabitant. If only we could identify them all by the color of their skin - I'd make them all green, like lizards. Or an infection.

Since communism’s end, Russia has offered friendship to West. E.g.
Putin commissions 1000' tall memorial to 9/11 dead: dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-2235284/New-Yorks-Teardrop-John-Craven-tracks-forgotten-monument-9-11-victims.html youtube.com/watch?v=FDex_czy_WM
Russia offers aid to US within hours of Hurricane Katrina. Bush 43 after meeting Putin: ‘We’ve got a strong ally in Russia in fighting the war on terror.’ Re. Katrina aid: ‘It meant a lot to know that you cared enough to send critical supplies, and our country really appreciates it … People are going through some tough times down there, and I think it lifts their spirits to know that not only Americans, but Russians care about their future.’ sputniknews.com/russia/20150829/1026323887.html archive.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=17276
Allows Nato use of Russian territory, airspace and airport in support of Afghan mission: reuters.com/article/us-russia-putin-nato-idUSBRE83A0WO20120411
Despite increasing hostility of Western Neocons, Russia persists with friendly overtures:
Russia offers Canada help in fighting Fort McMurray wildfires (rejected by Trudeau): cbc.ca/news/politics/russia-us-mexico-help-fort-mcmurray-1.3574000
Russia honours Britain’s Arctic convoy veterans: bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-31539852
Russia honours British & Commonwealth dead: blogs.fco.gov.uk/keithallan/2015/11/23/remembrance-events-in-north-west-russia/
Russian cruiser Moskva ordered to help French Navy after Paris attacks: ibtimes.com/russia-france-anti-isis-fight-after-paris-attacks-russian-missile-cruiser-assist-2188378
Russian Ambassador appeals for co-operation with Britain in fight against ISIS: rusemb.org.uk/ambarticles/478
Russia gives France puppy to replace dog killed in Paris raid: telegraph.co.uk/news/12009483/Russia-sends-police-puppy-to-France-to-replace-Diesel.html