This is Sup Forums's wet dream. A passable trans that is a white nationalist and aware of the JQ. Traps are gay though

This is Sup Forums's wet dream. A passable trans that is a white nationalist and aware of the JQ. Traps are gay though

Other urls found in this thread:

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/ref/guides/006/98-500-x2016006-eng.pdf
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Homosexuality and White Supremacist is fully compatible.

Both rather stay with their own kind.

>A leaf
Hate the jew but planing on sucking dick and getting fucked in the ass

Never said I was gonna smash. Just talking to him about political shit

>Sup Forums's wet dream is a man covered in 10 pounds of makeup

Homosexuals deserve the rope just as much as kikes, blacks and the rest of the inferiors.
What, did you think that because the reddit /trump/ generals and brit/pol/s made you feel welcome that you actually were?
Traps, trannies and faggots aren't welcome. You have a disease. Off yourself.

Yah , you’re the smashy little leaf

I mean its true, I live in california (send help) and i've met a ton of gay people and they majority of them want to be with whites, even the non-white ones lol.

>a newfag that just found out what Sup Forums and antisemitism are
right thats exactly what i want in a woman

Reminder that lots of gays and lesbians hate transexuals and traps.

Nah, traps are fun

let's be real - Sup Forums isn't really fond of traps

>Blanket hating Jews.
>Red-pilled.

Get these plebbit-fegs outta here.

>wet dream
>degenerate tranny

And no, by virtue of being a tranny he is a degenerate.

>him
You're a bigot. When you know she identifies as female and looks the part, calling her a he is an act of aggression.

>5 11 tranny

No thanks

>conservative
>with a dick
that's not how things work

you got me, i dream of trashy looking "women" with dicks. im so jelly, op

Found the kike!

That leaf abomination is not white.

canada was 53% White in 2016 and will be less than 49% by 2019

Another night chatting with trannies eh user? You’re a degenerate swine

BASED fucking MAGApederast xDD The progressive left are the real racists! Praise le Kek xD

why are you western nationalists such fond of gays?

I've met an intersexual female(?) on a facebook group and she was totally on-board with Hitler and NatSoc. She even shared a ton of Eric Dubay videos with me before his channel got taken down by the jews.

fuck i hate this country

Easy now. The overall % of white canadians is in the mid 70s. Much higher than the amerifag pop

this but unironically

Enjoying your new life as a faggot, OP?

Would unironicly date to be honest.
We could make 69 position

White kids would be no problem because we would hire a women who gets insaminated so we can get white kids

faggot

t.

53% in 2016, faggot.

I rarely see Georgiaposters on here. How you doing man?

>genderlarping
this man is even less of a man then i am and so i disrespect him

bad. our younger generations are becoming what you are today like 60% of new generation is liberal faggot while other 40% are radical nationalists

How feminine is benis though.
Masculine penor is a deal breaker

I don't plan on smashing retard I've already said that. I don't have anyone irl I can talk to about the JQ and Hitler so why not with this tranny though

>anti-Semites are literally faggots
You can't make this shit up

It's true unfortunately. The GTA is full of shitskins and the west coast is full of chinks. East coast is very white though, lots of snow falls there, a natural nigger repellent.

>passable

whiteyss fagsss

I'd be friends cause that sounds like a neat person to be around. My wet dream is a gf who is apolitical and has a pussy to pump out little rascals.

Damn, you're good mate

Yeah sure, good Muttlock Holmes. Now do us a favor and jump into traffic.
You are defending a tranny that wrote they are red-pilled in their tinder profile.
The 4d levels of cringe alone are impressive.

I said blanket hating jews, which is something only larp fags do.
Hitler had 100,000 jews in his military

>6ft+

Are manlets allowed in the ethnostate?

non-white people smell weird

6ft is taller than the 5ft10 average for white males.
How is 6ft manlet material?
t. 6'3 WM here.

WWII was a jew op
holocaust was a jew op
holocaust denial is a jew op
jews won wwii
entire purpose of wwii was to get US invovled
so kikes could steal US
they won
holocaust was a eugenics op

Visible minorities in Canada are only 22% of the population total, mostly anglo, irish/scottish, and french. Vastly whiter than the US and many western european countries.

Deal with it, shitskin.

> poland
> shitskin
What did you mean by this?

Wow, hello newfag.
>No. Elements of it were. A lot of it was just white people chimping out and Rich Jews getting their fingers in each pie while the poor Jews suffered and died.
>Yes and No. The 'Holocaust' was the Killing/Quarantine/Deportation of Lefties by the Nazis, Why do you think the groups they 'oppressed' were the same that push commie/lefty thought? Masons,lgbt,Jews,Slavs etc
>Yes and No. The Holocaust would still be used even if the Jews weren't pushing it. The allies NEED the Holocaust to be real because if Germany wasn't literally Hitler, then history would clearly show we sided with the most evil people(commies) to defeat some autistic nationalists.
>Tell that to the ones that died of typhus, Cholera,starvation etc.
>No, fuck you niggers watch a david duke video and think you're good will hunting...No the entire purpose of WWII was to 1 Crush Germany, Destroy nationalism in europe and pave the way for EU 2 Crush the Empire of Japan and bring them to heel 3 to set up a Hegelian Dialectic between US and USSR and resulting cold war, paved way for global terrorism and warlords in W.Asia/Africa 4 Create Israel and Justify it etc 5 there is a lot more just read more dude.
>They already controlled it at the time, you are a psuedo intellectual
>No that is actually a meme, there is a tiny amount of fact but very little.

While it may be true that I could get fucked up and let him suck my dick and feel weird about it during and after, a better wet dream would simply be the same thing except a real woman.

As you know, Canada is undergoing the fastest demographic replacement in the world. Furthermore, the Government of Canada is actively misleading the public as to its demographics in two ways:

>1. It manipulates the "visible minority" statistic by having a clause that results in visible minorities not being counted as visible minorities if they also claim to be White or some European country (culturally). Essentially any visible minority that grew up in a Western country is NOT considered a visible minority. This allows the government to claim Canada is 73% White, when in fact it was 53% in 2016 and is set to hit 49% in 2019.

>2. Immigration numbers are misconstrued and lied about. The government touts Skilled Immigration is good for Canada, when in fact it does nothing but suppress wages. The Liberals have removed the requirement that a skilled immigrant have a job offer (no job offer needed anymore). The Liberals use immigration as an ideological tool, and Canada's entire immigration system is designed to replace Canada's native White European population with non-White 3rd world unskilled immigrants. Unironically, this immigration plan was designed by none other than George Soros.

To expand on point 1. The Canadian government is cooking the 2016 census to make it appear that visible minorities are smaller than they actually are.

>The government throws around the 22% visible minority #, when in fact visible minorities are 47% and European Whites are at 53%. Trudeau does this as follows.

There are two ways to determine whether someone is White on the Canadian census; one is by ethnicity, of which a respondant can choose one or more (infinite ethnicities) (ie. Canadian, Scottish, Indian, Chinese, Cameroonian). This is problematic for the most part; however there is on reliable indicator from this methodology that excludes almost all non-whites (counting people only with White European ethnicity and excluding any non-White ethnicity as that would make the person non-White).

The other is the Visible Minority statistics always shilled. Census respondants are asked "Is this person:" (White, South Asian, Chinese, Black, Flip, Spic, Arab, Southeast Asia, West Asian, Korean, Japanese, Other - Specify). It works as you'd expect, except for one gigantic mindfuck.

Justified (((based))) on some Employment Equity Act definition, if someone chooses Arab, Latin American or West Asian, and chooses White as well, they are NOT counted as a visible minority. Like wise, if they write in any European country they are NOT counted as a visible minority.

To give you an example,

>Sunni Lebanese Muslim declares himself Arab and White, he would NOT be counted as a visible minority.

>Morrocan Muslim Arab says he is Arab and French, he would NOT be counted as a visible minority.

>Black "huewhite" Brazilian chose Latin American and Portugese, he would NOT be a visible minority.

So millions of Arabs, West Indians and Latin Americans are excluded from the visible minority statistic because of this kikery. Almost every Arab comes from a Euro-colonized country and a lot hold European passports, same thing for Latin Americans and West Indians.

Straight from the Census guidelines:

>www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/ref/guides/006/98-500-x2016006-eng.pdf

>In contrast, in accordance with employment equity definitions, persons who reported ‘Latin American’ and ‘White,’ ‘Arab’ and ‘White,’ or ‘West Asian’ and ‘White’ have been excluded from the visible minority population. Likewise, persons who reported ‘Latin American,’ ‘Arab’ or ‘West Asian’ and who provided a European write-in response such as ‘French’ have been excluded from the visible minority population as well. These persons are included in the ‘Not a visible minority’ category.

There is no legitimate reason to be applying this "Employment Equity Guideline" rule in the census other than to reduce the number of visible minority number. Statistics Canada does not publish how many millions of visible minorities are excluded as a result of this hidden, back-door book cooking rule, but based on the fact that only 19.68M Canadians declared themselves only of European ancestry, which would imply approximately 17M visible minorities, it is obvious this rule is used to massage the Visible Minority number down to 8.3M (22.6%).

go suck his dick then faggot

traps are gay and mental ill

the are confused i wouldnt even trust them 5$

>5'11"
way too tall to be passable

i prefer mine traps to be lady-sized and with feminine penises

Hey! I recognize that bulge!

I will never understand people who photoshop dicks onto pics of women.

10/10 kid

But tall women are hot
Not trannies tho

*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

You deserve the rope dude.

|>

aaah good times

> be kike
> click confederate flag
> make anti-fag comments
> hurrr white people hate fags
sit back and enjoy

I would hit it (with a baseball bat to the head)

>Trans
>Acceptable
Pick one.

>that comment top kek
still getting gassed tho m8

Hello fellow Hamiltonfag.

Dude traps aren’t gay

>5'11''
>tall
AHAHAHAHAN MANLET!!!

Kys faggot

Kill yourself ugly weeaboo queer

>Passable
not even close

>Aware of the JQ
>volunteers to pay the jew to be a labrat

That's what I'm gonna attempt to find out. If a far right tranny is crazy then it's safe to say they're all crazy

Join my Ontario discord

htSTF3

discord gg/Gf7PzSb

add a .

me on the right.

>mfw a bunch of morons falls for the honeytrap and get the convos sent to their employers and spread all over social media

real men don't get thirsty

disgusting

Dream girl status

What you meant to say is, that fag is YOUR wet dream.

Also,
>dropping Sup Forums lingo outside of Sup Forums

What a fucking retard.

>has a dick
Smart move. It only makes it better.

Why is my dick so hard suddenly?

>even a disgusting fucking TRANNY feels like its entitled to literally better than average men (6 foot or taller)

Someone should pretend to be interested in this thing and meet up with it, only to bash its fucking skull inward

That Thing isn't passable in heavily filtered photos with 12 pounds of make up on

Nobody would look for his killer(s) in earnest. Odds are he would be more than willing to sneak away to rendezvous at a quiet, dark location to swap STDs with any stranger that gives him attention on grindrm

make no mistake, that thing is possessed by the devil

Thanks user, that text is the cringiest shit i've seen all day, makes you think that pol is no different than reddit