THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF FRANCE

Idriss Sulliman, 25 years old Yann Kimulina, 25 years old ; Brahim Saifdine, 21 years old; Mouhcin Wizkrane, 23 years old Yacine Maatoug, 32 years old ; Lydia Kouang Nlend, 21 years old; et Sahra Zerari, 19 years old.

All these «French» people were in Phuket, Thailandia and they all have been arrested for death threats, sequestration and robbery.

The arab guys was keeping prisoner the 21 years old girl after she apparently robbed them some money (not proven). The guys asked to the girl’s family a heavy ransom (5.000 euros) to have her liberated. The girls were beaten and molested too. After paying the ransom, daily of the victim have called the French ambassy in Phuket where some officials took the case and went arrested the entire group of people. The Arabs might face some serious consequences like 20 years of jail or death penalty.
mobile.twitter.com/SkydyB/status/970762199202492423

These people are considered French. Nuke us please, really, we need a fucking nuke all over this country.

This! With minor edits you can make it about the US also.

L'Afrançe est finie... Je donne 50 ans avant que la France soit majoritairement peuplée par des arabes et des nègres

>The Arabs might face some serious consequences like 20 years of jail or death penalty.
Well, at least something.

>meme flag
discarded
OP is a butthurt leaf

She looks like an arab girl.

You still need to get nuked

t. butthurt Canadian

please god just end it

>The guys asked to the girl’s family a heavy ransom (5.000 euros)

5000 Euros is a heavy ransom? It's two months salary for a supermarket girl here.

Looks like the French footy teams desu.

what price do the arabs in sweden ask for when they ransom Swedish girls?

Non they just raped them

Deserved.
She stole she get hit.

What are you complaining about?
At least there are not here.

>The Arabs might face some serious consequences like 20 years of jail or death penalty.

Perfect, no time to reproduce.

What? Can i work there for 4 months? I could be neet for next 2 years here than.

C’est une catastrophe...the most beautiful thing that would need to happen is a civil war ,it’s a sweet dream you have no idea...

i hope thailande keep them in their jails full of anglo sodomites and germans pedohpiles

il est même pas français ne prend pas l’appât

chuck it in the phuket bucket

Is great that the trash removes itself by acting entitled in authoritanian countries

For thais it surely is heavy.

I hope they beat the shit out of them in their shitty cells, in Thailand at least justice is served with a big fat hammer, not with kid's gloves

Thats a thai-cell.
Imagine how much fun you have there as a foreign racial element.

Aux armes citoyens!

They are fucked. Thais are all smiles until you get on the wrong side of them. Unless they have money or connections, they are dead.

Im more baffled about africans and arabs becoming friends in crime while being different kind of savages.

In my country the minimum wage is around 500 euros

They will probably get extradited to France, do 6 months in jail and be free.

that's what they usually do in Thailand
they will regret not being judged in a let-do country

That's half a year salary for an entry level job here in America

Germany ???? WTF !

Lol no it's not, a supermarket employee would be more like 3000-4000 euro.

You fuck...
As the portubro said, here 500€ its the minimum yet you see people working for far less.

How much does a nurse get there?

Before taxes a nurse can bring home anything from 2000-3500 euro per month depending on district, specialization, and overtime. There's a lot of overtime.

If you are a qualified nurse in a southern european country, move to Sweden.

They suddenly discovered that French justice is not the norm, they were too much spoiled here.

>the most beautiful thing that would need to happen is a civil war
the elder of the protocoles of zion, page 3. you fucking piece of shit, that's why this country aint getting better, damn idiots

It's more than a years salary in Thailand.

I'm a french living in Thailand, sometimes it's funny, new prostitutes that still haven't met many Frenchman get surprised when I tell them I'm french as all the french they've met are Arabs and niggers, sad!

>the elder of the protocoles of zion, page 3
Spoonfeed me, fella

It's exactly 580, but yeah it's shit.

They can kill them for all I care

>fella
fucking jesus christ...

8 -once a nation is engaged in civil war it will either destroy itself or be weaken to the point where it can be overtaken by another foreign power, in either case our job will be done as they will no longer be a threat to us, if the nation ends up in bankruptcy we will offer to help with some of our money, they'll have no option but to take it

>a supermarket employee would be more like 3000-4000 euro.

For two months? Take home pay of 15000-20000 SEK a month then? You forget that Handels has a great overtime compensation scheme. If you work regular hours on nights and weekends you can double a single days wages.

When I studied I worked Friday-Sunday every week and made an easy 15000 SEK. That's three days of work a week.

Thanks sweden but those jobs are for all your arabs and blacks

this, even our former president complained about is wages being to short for is expenses, he didnt get minimus wage tough

>It's more than a years salary in Thailand.
>I'm a french living in Thailand

Retired?

Is it safe? I've got a lot saved up and no real reason to stay here. If I could fuck off and retire in Thailand with cheap Thai girls and internet I can just shitpost in peace until I die.

Any side gigs for expats that are easy enough to get?

Is this real news?
>link
you dumb cunt

considering that witouth the women vote europe wouldnt even have open borders... i can only consider this a success in waking at least some dumb women up lol

not twitter or facebook

I always apreciate friendly posts here but there is a reason why nurses move to different nations from Spain.
Here we have a system called "MIR", for which every qualified profesional in the public health service requires to pass a national competition.
There is only one seat per 18 candidates at nursery.
1 seat per 32 candidates at clinical psychology
1 seat per 28 candidates at biology
and the only one having it "easy" is medicine, with 1 seat per 2 candidates.
So...those who end up migrating, at least in nursery, is cause they didn´t got a seat, therefore they weren´t the best among their peers so...you´re importating those who weren´t good enough and legally cannot work here

>60% tax
>death threats illegal niggers getting your treatment for free (you're paying for it)
>race war on the horizon

Arabs rob the french people all the time. What those girls did it's just reciprocity.

These girls deserve a medal when return to France.

Saw that in the French news today, there were no mention of the names. Even though it's perfectly legal to publish them, no (((newspaper))) left or right would do it.

It was easy to figure though:
>ridiculously retarded crime
>young people from Paris suburb
>there were known by the French police for several stuff (violence, drugs, ..)

I hope that the Thai justice will lock these pieces of shit up, but unfortunately I am pretty sure that our embassy will help them returning to France to do little to no jail time...

Also daily reminder that France has the third biggest jewish population, after Israël and the USA. You have no idea how much trouble these kikes caused in there

gladly froggy
77 = frogs legs
we will nuke you like a small pacific atoll you weak fucks

Second of a class of 32 or 28 still seems good.

Hell, taking the uper 15% is a good deal.

translation?

Read: Because arabs are not the only ones that want you dead.

>ransom
Our rapists have class

She took a photo of one of the guy's credit card and did stole 5000€ from them.

Not that I care about what happens to sandniggers and niggers, but the cunt deserved it.

But sweden is fucking expensive

proof?
Most credit card have a verification system (text send on your phone and such) so I doubt you can steal money from a modern credit card picture

>50 ans
T'es optimiste

Not retired. But yes it's safe as long as you don't act stupid (with the exception of roads which are extremely dangerous because people drive like idiots).

For a side job you might want to find something that you can do online, the laws are not very foreigner friendly when it comes to work.

I'm with the arab frenchies in this case.

Thai bitch shouldn't have stolen anything. You want to play outside the law, well... that's what you get.

Very well paid
What is the price for a 150-200 m2 house in sweden ?

If you want to live in Stockholm in a huge place like that it's going to cost you like 500 000 euro at least and you'll be spending 30-60 minutes just to get into town. In other cities the prices are not so nuts.

a friend of mine was in thailand in prison
a big hippy but a nice guy
they beat him up, but afterwards were good to him he said
he fought back against like 5 people

They were so right it hurts

Translation kraut user?

>The blackening of France in 100 years
>The last non-coloured french are a great attraction of the Paris Zoo

those girls look qt

ok, I took the opportunity to look and prices of houses in the countryside are not very high, it's like in France
But in France the wages are low.
I feel poor lol

yeah but how much do you pay for a beer?

Fucking sad man

>60% tax
wat? so you have a salary of 3000 euros and you only have in your pocket like 1500?
what do you get for paying those high taxes?

yeah it's cheaper in some of the smaller cities. In the town I was born in I could get a huge two floor house for the same price of a tiny 1 bedroom apartment here in Stockholm.

KILL THEM ALL

We all know they will be released a month later because its racist to keeep innocent ptsd suffering migrants in jail

DEATH PENALTY DEATH PENALTY!

I WANT TO SEE THOSE SAND RATS SQUIRM BEFORE THEY ARE BRUTALLY MURDERED!

No you

Look at all those brave souls lining up to get to work. Good show Jerry, good show indeed.

All arabs from kickboxing gyms in paris usually go to phuket to train/fight/party. Its a common destination and a known shithole. Thai gangs with machetes and north africans running around. You get the picture

Yann Kimulina, Brahim Saifdine, Yacine Maatoug french lol

france is so pathetic today, they fuck themselves in the ass with all those niggers

Your subhumans take learning to fight so seriously that they even travel to train abroad?

Ooh la'Allah
I stole that from user

lol now you're going to fucking die in Thai prison you fucking arab cocksuckers. They're going to tie you up to a pole and you use for MT kicking practice until you succumb to internal bleeding.

Its just a thing in muay thai gyms most ppl do it... Was never intrigued by it personally... But you can go to decent places I hear (by asian standard at least). Pattaya and phuket is were arabs go, though

Bastard Sandniggers

>cavs jersey

checks out.

Donate to our sticker campaign show these commies whats up.
gf.me/u/g9cy6k

>to have her liberated
They "liberated" her anyways, whats the point in ransom?

What the fuck? This is an injustice! They are not being judged according to the white man's law which would give them only 2 years of probation!

This. I hope thai keep them and let them discover what is a prison. They are gonna experience hell.
A happy thought for the day.

These are so accurate that its depressing

putainn les gros seins de la beurette j'la nique