This is top news in the USA

white girl breaks her retainer when watching black panther, michael jordan replaces for free!

avclub.com/michael-b-jordan-buys-teen-a-new-retainer-after-she-bi-1823581527

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/carolneedstonot/status/971587879125204993
archive.is/Apihe
huffingtonpost.com/michael-rosenblum/donald-trump-is-going-to_b_11637008.html
twitter.com/pixyrue
twitter.com/karlamartin4147
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

The father of the girl btw

I fucking hate these racetraitors so fucking much

You get mad at your enemy for being neutered? Learn to celebrate it, it's fucking hilarious.

Also those fucking dotted marks are nasty. Wish people would stop posting that.

Who did this

All I can say is thank goodness for Michael Jordan. I'm going to put on my Air Jordans in his honor.

based fellow kraut but I disagree with one point
most "e-celebs" are psyop
anyone who gets above a certain amount of fame,is kiked

Top kek

her mom is black lol. Sup Forums is the most autistic place ever.
>"muh t-traitor"
her dad is scottish and her mom is half black if it was 1475 you would have hang her already.

That’s not a real argument tho”

They can be retarded mutts likethat twitch octaroon if she is pushing our agendas they are /ourpawns/

Even the lukewarm faggots like sargoy are inevitably our goys. They are all bringing in ton of people

well,can't disagree on that

>impeach trump
>Michael B. Jordan is paying for the whole damn thing, because that's the sort of sweet, generous, sexy beast that man is.

Fucking disgusting, appalling and horrifying.

This subhuman, twisted cuck sounds like he jerks off to the idea of his daughter having sex with black men.

Look at how he's jumped at the opportunity of advertising and revealing that his daughter injured herself out of desire for a nigger.

deserves to be eaten alive by baboons as an example to liberals and race traitors.

No crime is more unforgivable than corrupting the youth.

based pasta kraut

that's it. that's fucking it. i'm fucking done with this place. i am moving to Japan to create hafu children. i will protect them and never teach them a single thing about any gaijin society. i want my future children to be safe from you zogged clown world freaks and this is the only way i see to do it

Wheres Wallace String?

>he thinks he can just move to yapan

90 day travel visa is plenty of time to find a wife

can you live in yapan if u get a wife?

yes, i think once you get married to a Japanese woman in Japan, you are allowed to live there forever
>btw, are you typing "yapan" because that's how you pronounce it in your head because "j" sounds like "y" in your main language?

That is rather fucked up.

>yes, i think once you get married to a Japanese woman in Japan, you are allowed to live there forever
wrong

I've had enough of this planet.

This is her.

Dont you just love these condescending niggers?
>inb4 mass shooting wyhte pypil
Yeaaa you care. Lol.

Can you tell me her bra size and shoe size too?

she's half-black (black mother) but thanks for the update on this reddit story tenda jr

Fallout 3 mutant jaw

Coalburners should be shamed into suicide desu.

The only reason i have an Instagram is to shame whores.

No you retarded nigger, she is not half black or even a quarter black.

What do you expect when this is the average american family everyone looks up to?

>that one bearded chad is the only person I'd consider white
is this the future of america?

yes she fucking is, she said so on her own twitter you cocksucker. neck yourself

_that_happend_

No faglord, there is no way in hell the girl in this pic is half black. Stop eating tidepods. Fucking look at her!

You're undermining their homogeneous society. Imagine how you'd feel about the marriage if you were a native Japanese person. Then remember how. You feel whenever a white woman marries someone outside of her race. All racemixing does is create problems for the children of those who take part in it. Have white children and be a white father.

String, wheres Wallace man?

>black man commits sexual assault on a minor and damages her property
>other black man replaces property and commits sexual assault on her
Wow, big news.

Look closer

there is no indication she is white in the post, faggot

Holy fuck the kike media is really loving this.

Her story is everywhere.

Nuke this planet to hell please.

So what? People say they're multi racial to virtue signal all the time. Remember Pocahontas? Or Rachel Dolezal?

>This subhuman, twisted cuck sounds like he jerks off to the idea of his daughter having sex with black men.
>Look at how he's jumped at the opportunity of advertising and revealing that his daughter injured herself out of desire for a nigger.
Wouldn't be surprised if he's sexually abusing his daughter desu. I've just looked over this guy's twitter and something is very off about him.

underrated

Donations of lead for this guy

if you get a divorce you are kindly requested to fuck off though, unless you apply for permanent resident after a couple of years.

wow wasn't aware what you think you're seeing trumped actual reality
twitter.com/carolneedstonot/status/971587879125204993 < HERE
sorry if reality ruined your incredibly creepy internet crush on a mongrel that chewed through metal lusting for black panther bad guy
now fuck off niggers

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it’s psychological. Maybe it’s your own post you’re replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he’s smart, the one who thinks he’s the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don’t you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

underrated pasta

*_" Trump understands how Americans actually think. They think T.V.. They think ratings. They think entertainment. "_*

*_" We are a T.V.-based culture ― have been for some time now. The average American spends 5 hours a day, every day, watching TV. After sleep, it is our number one activity. "_*

*_" More shockingly, we spend 8.5 hours a day staring at screens – phones, tablets, computers – and more and more of the content on those devices, is also video and T.V.. "_*

*_" If you spend 5~8 hours a day, every day, for years and years, doing the same thing, it has an impact on you. For the past 40 years, we have devoted 5~8 hours a day staring at a screen every day, and we haven’t been watching Judy Woodruff. We have been watching reality T.V. shows, That is what we love; that is what we resonate to ― 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta'. "_*

*_" And Donald Trump is great T.V.. He knows how to entertain. He understands ratings. "_*

archive.is/Apihe
huffingtonpost.com/michael-rosenblum/donald-trump-is-going-to_b_11637008.html

Touche’

she is actually not that good looking all she has going for her is that she is young.

Here is her Twatter

The white race lost nothing of value.

twitter.com/pixyrue

>white race

Or Sargon.

stories that didn't happen.

you're a good sport, Hans

>actually believing this based purely because woman dont like you.. yooure mad and bitter and have a hateful squewed version of reality

>pol after seeing this post
REEEEEEEE

get trigger more snowflake cucks

Dont worry you willl still maybe find an extremely ugly woman to breed with or a waifu with no personality

Typical shitskin response

Please I BEG YOU post more so you prove my point

>americans
the whole family is fucked up

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

This is why I have no interest in saving the white race, it would mean saving these cucks too. Let it all burn.

>LITERALLY RAGING LOOOOL

>Dont you just love these condescending niggers?
>>inb4 mass shooting wyhte pypil
>Yeaaa you care. Lol.
I have no objection to whites mixing with whites or orientals mixing with whites and reverse, only when poos or blacks or other tribes do.

Pol is mad they cant get white wahman and they are mad about rave mixing but tjen their idea is to go do it to the only group of men weakee than then.. asians

Lmao

are your fat fingers hitting like three keys at once you mongoloid

none if thus us true you loser faggit white supremacist

Hahahahahahahahahah you low IQ worthless little shitskin

How hard does the cognitive dissonance hit you when you come and brows here you subhuman little shit?

thats fucked up on so many levels, wtf

T. New Norwegian

>top news USA
>top news
Top kek maybe but not top news

Ur point??? youre literally on a forum complaining about a teenage girl lusting for a black actor... it has you guys so upset you want to runaway to japan LOL...

Honestly just take a second to look at yourself.. its like 12-1pm in germany right now midday you should be working.. maybe in school focusing on that. Or even out in public with friends socializing and meeting girls.. instead youre on pol conplaining aboit michael b jordan and some sluts dad..

Plot twist: the dad sucks his BBC while his daughter watches

Norway I'm gonna beat your ass if you don't start hating niggers

Wait did is that tweet real???

THE KIKES WERE RIGHT

WHITE GENOCIDE NOW

You sure the father wasn't the one who busted his retainer?

This thread is amerimutt

>being called a shitskin by a kraut who is on pol complaining about black men taking his women..

For some reason.. it doesnt hurt.. when in life you have everything you need to be happy.. you dont go on pol to whine to ur buddies.. pathetic existence

How does it feel being a little shitskin leech in Canada?

You do acknowledge that Canada is a country build by whites for whites. How does that compute in your low IQ brain that you can have anti white opinions while leeching off white genious at the same time?

Plus she ain't even cute

Nah using a smart phone.. also dont care.. im jus triggeeing plebs

day of the rake can't come soon enough

>Dumby
She’ll have like 6 nigglet children from four different fathers and collect welfare. Nothing was lost

You have these luxuries in your life because you’re living off white people.

Go to your home country, the country you pathetic genes are responsible for and tell me about how happy you are.

thats all well and satisfying to the ego

but it is the opposite of Christ's way

Mom's

twitter.com/karlamartin4147

>calling a black man a "beast".

You know how you get make someone think about an elephant by saying "Don't think about elephants"?

Dirty fucking halfbreed fucking kys

Woman detected

>omen hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)

He looks like Chief Inspector Rinaldo Pazzi

>impeach Stumpf
>gives underage daughter over to bbc
>#1 trending story on all poz news outlets
Totally real and not propaganda

Oh you.