Us Finns stand with you whites in the upcoming race war

Us Finns stand with you whites in the upcoming race war

Hear hear!

>Implying we any less cucked than Sweden

I thought finns were white,did the definition change again?Either way,happy to have you.

Silly Finn, finland doesn't exist!

No we're cucked and soyish as hell

>American
Funnier every time.

That doesn't make sense. Perhaps pic related is wrong.

>wytr than u, achmadahammed

Some uf us too.

>Yuk, yuk, yuk
Revolting abscess of a culture.

god bless you

We are infested by tap water

we like pretending to be hot shit. All of us carry on our shoulders the weight of our grandfathers victory and we find our knees shaking. Yet we can't accept the reality that we are the weak men who came from the strong.

avstria is a good cunt

Sage. Show your flag.

you did a good job of hoarding that nazi gold for yourself.

The Swiss did that

We got raped by the soviets like prussia

>Us finns
>standing with you whites

And what makes you so exceptional that 'the whites' just embrace you now if historically they have beed the one enslaved and oppressed your country nearly over 9 centuries?

Jesus, Pekka you're so cucked, from now we should call you uncle Pekka. fucking cuck!

Being strong is a choice you make. You aren't born strong, you must strive and struggle to become strong.
You cab stop being weak at any moment you choose, and start struggling towards strength, both mental and physical.

Christ, i always mix you guys up. Sorry, i need to do better.

How do you define strength? Compromising with your peers to find a partial solution or holding on to your own ideas?

>you are the weak man that came from the strong

ftfy weakling

Can this Finns take me back?
I was born in Finland but my parents moved over here in the late 90's for the economic boom.
Now everything is shitty over here but I know nothing about the process of actually moving to Finland after living in an EU country for about 22 years.

get ready for war.

we welcome are benis brothers
> benis skrong