How can you be fighting for the freedom of americans outside of the united states...

how can you be fighting for the freedom of americans outside of the united states? how does creating conflict zones help the american taxpayer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI
youtube.com/watch?v=wofs8ZpcXlM
youtu.be/-cpiPFkL0QY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>die in a shithole country for israel

murica!!!

Last time we fought for freedom was Revolutionary War. All else was is/was fighting for American interests.

*Israel's interests.

FTFY

Because a) to imply that the only way of fighting for your nations freedom is by fighting on your nations soil is retarded. There are people outside of the US that are a threat to people that are inside the US, and waiting for them to make the first move isn't smart. And b) it doesn't it helps Israel

I don't know, seems like they thought they were pretty clever in the 80's but have been mostly busy cleaning up unforseen consequences thereafter.

If it weren't for the USA, you europoors would be red commie fucktoys right now. STFU and sit down pussies.

We have the greatest military and country on earth, we'll find these bastards soon enough

>Blood, body parts, explosions, bullets, trauma
Better there than here.

The US needed Europe to sell stuff to, it wasn't some charity.

lots of shilling for russians today

this

You are assuming these wars are for ideological reasons. They're not. Resources and grand strategy.

Its doesn't, and these fucks got what was what coming.

First day on Sup Forums?

You received grants and loans, not just materiel. Also the most important effect was liberalizing economic policy and promoting free trade, not gibs.

Nope. I'm willing to entertain your fantasies though.

Story behind the webm?

guy got shot

they wanted to kill a insurgent big shot, they wanted to go rambo and got their shit kicked in

kys

Literally these special forces guys could have been killed by ISIS guns that were supplied directly by the United States

I remember the last time the US funded terrorists to oppose Russia, they flew an airplane into the world trade center

it doesn't

fuck i hate belgians

>I remember the last time the US funded terrorists to oppose Russia, they flew an airplane into the world trade center
TOP GOY!

Are you retarded? They all have AKs which are sold around the world, and are cheap and plentiful on the black market.

>plentiful on the black market.

Why buy from the black market when Russia gives you great deals?

hate us cuz they ain't us

They are counterfeited in machine shops throughout the entire third world.

Why buy from Russia when CIA gives it to you for free?

How does giving forjegn aide to countries that dont like us help us? How does creating hostile zones of sanctuary help the taxpayer?

Here's a low information voter.

i think you've got that the other way around, why the fuck would anyone want to be belgian?

For what reason would the CIA arm rebels in the French sphere of influence?

Yeah, he's mentally ill.
Liberal Legend Disorder.
If you can make up something plausibly bad about the United States, it is taken as a fact among the Liberal's caveman bands.

Go walk your emu or something, shill.

Lets not forget that in addition to weapons, the United States also supplied money and training to ISIS and Al Qaeda fighters in Syria

> die in a desert
> muh freedumbs, murica n sheeeit

The U.S. did arm ISIS up until 2014 when they were still just "moderate rebels" through surplus weapons. This program wasn't officially ended until Trump. But this is a whole continent away from that conflict.

>Gives Eastern Europe to the reds
>WE SAVD YU FROM GOMMUNIZM
wow

What is wrong? Muhammad's cock in your ass too deep? Remember to wipe

>Be America
>Have capability to produce practically unlimited nerve agents
>Does not gas all of Africa, Italy, and the Middle East
Why are we allowing these shitholes to exist?

Look up greater Israel plan and petrodollar supremacy. These things are how we maintain our standard of living. All the haji shit holes we've invaded have something in common can you guess what it is?

if you didnt notice, the USSR collapsed.

Dude, Belgian women are hot af.
Aussie women look like some bogan took a dump on a bush pig's face.

and whop gave them the aks? at this point i have to asume you ar emnetally reatrded.
obongo paid 1 bil to support the terrorists.
Trump also bought AKs in the balkans to give them to rebells.
Also kys amerimutts.

It's a good thing too, otherwise the entirety of Europe would've been overran by the Red Army (before being reduced to a nuclear wasteland).

US buys plenty of russian gear to pass on to some of your "allies"

At least happened frequently under bush/obama

It's come to my attention that 99% of you autismos have 0 idea what the Green Berets are for

>google'd belgian women

yeah nah thanks

You call me a mutt but can't spell. The burden of proof is on YOU because you're making a positive claim that they were supplied by the U.S.

>obongo paid 1 bil to support the terrorists.
...In Syria.

>Trump also bought AKs in the balkans to give them to rebells.
No he didn't.

>teaming up with said commies
no
wanna know what you did?
you created this timeline,that's what you did
we could have a comfy world but you had to fucking it up for your overlords

>99% of you autismos have 0 idea what the Green Berets are for
Getting killed by Muslims and niggers.

We would have been better off even with Brits in charge over there.
Americans just go and take action at the last moment to save their potential markets not to mention make sure countries pay back owed debt.

Be amerimutt
>not want to kill self
What is wrong with you?

kek stfu faggot
you did nothing in the world wars (lost most of the wars, and assisted like a cuck) and the whole world could've been commie if they wanted to but they didn't

Plumpynut handoffs to tribesmen and training Iraqi that are doped up on heroin and stealing gas to take over

Like I was saying, the brainletism is strong

are you implying being saved by the americans turned out better for france/germany than being hypotheticaly saved by the russians?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI

Right, that's what I just said.
>make up something plausibly bad
The US armed SOME Syrian rebels. The US armed the Mujahadeen in Afghan.
So now, anytime there is a barbarian with a gun, it's provided by the US.
Liberal Legend Disorder.

In 20 years you’ll be taking out military industrial cock balls deep just to keep your island from becoming 56% Chinese. All you lesser nations are so pathetic with your begging and bitching.

I dont even know who you can be proud of your your military which destabilizes the middle east and plays world police for their overlords
youtube.com/watch?v=wofs8ZpcXlM

Why didn't he keep fighting? He clearly had some hp left.

He could either play dead or jerk a grenade pin and take a few nigger with them instead he lay like a cuck expecting mercy from these monkeys. Did he also beg like a little bitch too?

"Murica will savior of the world"
MFW

They're stopping terrorism by ruining lives of millions of people around the world some of whom retaliate by blowing themselves up in Amer-
Oh.

in 20 years you'll be a -1% amerimutt faggot
ahahahaha go suck some more kike cock

The US armed Syrian rebels for years fully knowing they were defecting to ISIS and other terrorist extremist groups at high rates. These are groups who wantonly kill men women and children and practice slavery. In Israel, their generals talked about how it would be strategically advantageous to let ISIS fester, which means to allow the absolute worst kind of barbarism and inhumanity to thrive.

No, I'm implying that if the Americans and British couldn't force Stalin off of the territories the Soviets had occupied except by starting another world war which would inevitably resulted in the Allies being forced off the continent (again).

>The US armed SOME Syrian rebels.
We don't know that. These groups are just names that are put on and off. One day you could be Al Nusra, the next peaceful moderate rebels. That's the reason why it was so stupid to begin with.

Kill yourself

>said he while being the country full of profilates
I guess you like it when they tell you when to shit,eat and talk

This is the faggot ziocon strategy, to label dissent against their scheme as liberalism

>"MUH WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!!!"

Going to be whiter than you Chang.

Relatively few people carry hand grenades any more. One of them had a little grenade launcher but none of the footage showed them using it. Typically we’d only carry like a dozen grenades for it so he could have used them earlier but I doubt they even brought them.

>"TAKE THEM OUT GOYS THE BE EVIL!"

It's unbelievable that the West fell for those memes. And now they're even slave-trading over there, lol...

because muh yidsrael
post mutt memes

>US conquers oil fields from sandniggers
1L of petrol is tree times cheaper in United States than in most of Europe.

>(((grand strategy)))
resources for yishrahell yea

Now that we're "what if"ing, they im pretty sure that if the USSR actually conquered the entire continental europe, they would collapse even faster, WAY faster.
What iffing is pretty pointless anyway, but its an easy guess that the modern world would look a million times better if USA didnt meddle in WW2.
The USSR would collapse under its huge gigantic weight somewhere in the 60s, the communist economic damage to the countries would last 15 years, not 80 years.
West wouldnt be a nest of total orwellian degeneracy.

I hate what iffing, but whatever USA touches, it makes everything worse.

Nobody cared about Ghaddafi at the time my dude. No memes required for that guy really.

Both didn't want to accept the dollar, and start their own currency without a central bank. Both get killed.

youtu.be/-cpiPFkL0QY

At 1:26 you can see Assad laughing at Gaddafi suggestion that the U.S. was going to try to overthrow them like they did with Saddam.

And look at how Europe is paying for their crimes. Never has justice been served so quickly as the case of Gaddafi's Libya.

oh yes thank you for bestowing us with the NWO?

STFU you jew ruled mutt

not really, it costs almost the same, but european taxes on petrol pump the price up by a gorillion percent.
Not joking, google it.
Without taxes, a litre of petrol would cost you 10 cents.
With taxes? 1,5 euro for the good goys, time to pay up the shekels!!!

you arent best ally anymore

>Every nation that has ever existed is Jewish

No, because it would have the capital, expertise, and naval infrastructure to support itself instead of being a landlocked hermit state locked in an arms race with a power whose economic capacity could support a much greater pace of military spending.

it goes much deeper than that actually, this was a hit by the deep state, they came across something they shouldnt have or said the wrong thing to the wrong person/the wrong medium
they were ordered to follow the bogus tip so that they would be isolated and ambushed and gotten rid of

Yeah you’re just coming off as an asshurt Western Europe didn’t have to buck under that iron cock. We saved millions of lives and it wasn’t a certainty at the time that kikes would ruin everything. American degeneracy has really only kicked into high gear in the last 20 years.

>not really
>With taxes? 1,5 euro

Oil derivatives smugglers and black marketeers are persecuted more than killers here...

You were never best ally, except to maybe the Turks.

you never had friends desu

Civil War if you're Southern

>No, because it would have the capital, expertise, and naval infrastructure to support itself

the what? it would collapse just like it did anyway, but earlier, the reasons for the collapse wouldnt change.

Asshurt frog tries to pretend they didn’t love enlightened American dick for centuries.

>not sure if reading comprehension fail or just strawmanning

>roleplaying countries

faggots

>it would collapse just like it did anyway, but earlier, the reasons for the collapse wouldnt change.
The main reason why the Soviets collapsed is they placed guns before butter. They did this because they were surrounded by a hostile coalition, led by the U.S. Whoever controls the geographic heartland of Eurasia is destined to dominate it unless it is matched by an equally powerful peripheral state.

>don't strawman muh triple parentheses
Buttblasted faggot

>We saved millions of lives and it wasn’t a certainty at the time that kikes would ruin everything

you doomed millions into slow degenare deaths and it was a total certainty the kikes would ruin everything the moment USA joined the war.
You see, i have a fantastic point of view here.
Not a single american soldier helped us in WW2, we got under 80 years of hardcore communism, and yet, in the end, im the one laughing at the west.

Im not joking, not trolling, im just saying USA made it all worse, like it always did with everything it touched, and there's not a single reason anybody in the western countries should be grateful for your jewish assistance.