[March 6, 2018] Thomas Massie 1 week warning on gun control

youtube.com/watch?v=9R_LuBwf76w

This is a very good recap about what is going to happen in the next week on gun control. I understand the rules against politics, but this is unambiguously and directly related to weapon ownership in America, it is not a normative political debate, it is factual information about what momentum is building within the senate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TyconRLq804
atf.gov/file/60211/download
guns.com/2016/03/25/lawmakers-want-answers-why-va-stripped-260k-vets-of-gun-rights/
gunowners.org/a-social-security-gun-ban-part-2.htm
gunowners.org/a-massachusetts-police-officer-talks-about-how-an-unpaid-traffic-ticket-could-result-in-a-gun-ban.htm
govtrack.us/congress/members
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/02/06/sarah-silverman-pro-life-law-has-made-me-want-to-eat-an-aborted-fetus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks for the heads up, I know alot of pro 2a veterans, very close friends and family, and they should know about this shit.

But but the Preacher Man says the Jews are angels and muh friends...

What Fix NICS does is that it expands this from just the SSA and VA to many other organizations. Anyone with a prior or current medical MMJ card will be prevented from buying a gun, regardless of whether they actually used the card, regardless of whether they actually are currently "addicted" to a narcotic.

That's the danger in letting the FBI be the sole arbiter of the law. No due process, no standard of guilt, it's a complete kangaroo court, and they're deciding gun rights within it.

Probably even to a bank account over draft eventually.

Who cares, we've lost this fight already. The country's 50% white and falling and darkies don't care about gun rights.

Where does it say this anywhere?

This seems like the fastest way to get MJ descheduled possible.

Can I get a quick rundown?

A bill bring brought up next week that is going to bar veterans from owning firearms if they are deemed to be unfit by the VA or any doctor visit. The bill is sugar coated and is called "stop school shooting act", it's all Democrat sponsored.

The majority of Jews will always be for gun control, patriotism and gun rights makes them nervous. They just don't trust the goyim with guns. Even the flag makes them uncomfortable, they have never and will never assimilate.

youtube.com/watch?v=TyconRLq804

>b-b-b-BUT MUH GEOTUS TRUMP IS PRO GUN!
If he were to sign such a totally fucked bill, I will never vote again. This a direct attack from (((them))) on gun ownership.

No, no no no. You misunderstand. That is happening, today, right now. This is a function of the Brady background check program. For the program to be constitutional, the FBI ought to only be forwarding on existing adjudications of someone qualifying for prohibited persons as per 922g. That means that the states ought to turn over records about domestic abuse, drug misdemeanors, involuntary mental institution commitment, etc. to the FBI, where the FBI can quickly search through it and then make a judgement. But that's the *only* way the program can be constitutional. The government can take away your second amendment right if you're a prohibited person, but the government isn't allowed to call you a prohibited person all nilly willy. You're not a prohibited person in unless a judge says so, that's the basis of how our justice system works.

In reality, there's nothing in the law itself that actually holds the FBI to keep the program within these bounds. So as Obama left office, he pushed through something that incentived the social security administration and department of veterans affairs (by giving them money) to turn over all their records to the FBI for the purpose of the NICS program, and he instructed the FBI to start making EXTRAJUDICIAL judgements on whether people are prohibited. So today, right now, at this moment, if you have someone else manage power of attorney for sake of financial matters, and/or the VA or SSA has paperwork (erroneous or not) that claims that someone has power of attourney, the FBI takes a leap of faith and interprets this to mean that you have been adjudicated as mentally defective and denies you the right to own a firearm due to their assertion that you are a prohibited person.

They are the sole arbiter of the law! They collect the evidence, they decide if it's right, and they deny your second amendment right. In spite of the fact that they have no authority to do so.

(1/?)

(cont.d)

So what "Fix NICS" will do, soon to be pushed with bipartisan support, is expands this Obama executive action. Not only are the SSA and VA encouraged to submit extrajudicial records of this sort with federal $$$ grants, but hundreds of millions of dollars are made available for any federal or state government agency. This means California MMJ cardholders are going into the system, because California will get millions of dollars to do so, as well as possibly those with unpaid traffic tickets! Anything that possibly can prevent someone from being given a gun will be submitted to the FBI, they're going to get a TON of information, and just as they're making extrajudicial judgements based on SSA and VA data, they'll go further and do it with even more data, aggressively.

It's a violation of your 5th amendment right to due process. It's a kangaroo court. It's erosion. It's not hypothetical, it is already happening and it's going to be passed in the next week if people don't wake up.

Source for MMJ:
atf.gov/file/60211/download

Read more here:
guns.com/2016/03/25/lawmakers-want-answers-why-va-stripped-260k-vets-of-gun-rights/
gunowners.org/a-social-security-gun-ban-part-2.htm
gunowners.org/a-massachusetts-police-officer-talks-about-how-an-unpaid-traffic-ticket-could-result-in-a-gun-ban.htm

>more gun control is fine if I can get legal weed

bump

Vote third party.

Bump

Me no like long nose tribe. Me tired of them whine about holobunga.

inb4 that faggot avatarposter sharknigger comes along screeching about evil Sup Forums

Fuck the sticky.
This belongs here.
Keep in on

I find it highly unlikely that this will go anywhere but I’ll call my reps anyways.

Fuck yo-
Oh. Carry on.

Pretty shitty considering how Trump was always saying how he "loves veterans" and pledged to respect them and take care of them

The president can still veto it. I'll see what happens. It's either Sup Forums's mythical 5d chess or I made a poor decision. We'll see which it is, since I can't do shit else since Murray and Cantwell don't listen to any of their constituency beyond the mountains.

That is exactly why you should care.

He backed off, but he probably won't veto it. Too much face to lose.

Trump does play 88D chess, but sometimes he just impulsively fucks up. This was an unforgivable fuckup.

He's been playing 1D tic-tac-toe since he announced he was running.

You'd be silly to think that, he's sleazy but he knows how to play a crowd, it's all political bukkake theater. Pay attention to what he does, not what he says.

I think you mean kabuki theater, but yeah, you're not wrong.

56%*

they ban bronze tip spear. Say 'think of nursery cave, many many cavechild kill' they forget what fathers and fathers pass down. They live cave high up. Many strong warrior protect. We are kill when dark skin tribe come to cave at night, steal women and fire. Need bronze tip spear to protect cave and family. No warrior to protect us.

If (((they))) ban "assault rifles" imma fuck some shit up with my bolt action the next day ask me if I care about anything but leaving this fucked world

Mods are long nose tribe.
They come for Grog bronze spears, many cave woman wailing that night.
They not know obsidian spears though, they think flint but kill better than bronze! because no have father, not know to dress mammoth, lay with other cave man

They probably moved it just because of him.

Why the FUCK would congress take guns away from veterans who served in the military?

Have they no soul?

This is clearly just another ploy to disarm Americans as a preface to invasion.

These assholes are never going to stop trying to disarm us until we stop them, they don't want to protect children at all, they don't want US to protect our children, they don't want TEACHERS to protect children, they don't want COPS to protect children....

Feinstein is a fucking harpy cunt who wants nothing more than to kill all American children, and to keep us disarmed so we can't stop her minions from kidnapping them.

Send these "Israel Firsters" back to fucking Israel.

Muh children

Feinstein is a fucking demon.

She's probably thinking about what she will do with all of the money from selling confiscated guns to ISIS.

Actually, if you take a closer look at fast and furious, this is what happened with the last batch of confiscated guns, they straight up sell them to criminal gangs and terrorists.

and I'm pretty sure thats either a federal crime, or treason.

bump

Oh nice another infringement on the 2nd that everyone will ignore. Sweet i love these

Reply to this thread too, since nobody seems to be seeing it.

bump

Come on you fuckers call your reps and congressmen write letters mobilize we need to stop this shit

You know what to do faggots.
Make sure EVERY FUCKING BODY knows about this (spread the video) and call your fucking reps.
govtrack.us/congress/members

> I understand the rules against politics
Sad and true.

>call your reps

They need to be shot

Right now, let's just call our reps and spread the word.

Turn down your glow a bit.

To all the non-feds in the thread:
>Soap Box
>Ballot Box [we are here]
>Jury Box
>Ammo Box

funny they just reported a school shooting this morning too. i'm really starting to think twice about this country

The one in Alabama?
That happened yesterday.

Don’t just call your representatives, contact any veterans you know and any veterans associations you know.

Most importantly CONTACT THE NRA. We didn’t just throw dozens of millions of dollars at them in the last month for nothing, they need to get the fuck on the bullhorn and get this known far and wide.

Disarming veterans takes out a huge chunk of gun owners who not only are better trained and equipped, but most likely to stand against tyranny.

>jury box
sweet summer child...

I know, user. Courts have not been on our side for a long time - however Trump is making progress with judicial appointments and the SCOTUS has been surprisingly supportive of the Constitution. All I'm saying is temper your anger and hold out faith.

You mean Donald “due process second” Trump is our last hope?

You know very well he was referring to the Baker Act, which Cruz should have been held under.

>This seems like the fastest way to get MJ descheduled possible.
why not demand both rights, it's your body, protect it and harm it how you see fit

>The government can take away your second amendment right if you're a prohibited person,
how is that legal? nowhere in the 2nd does it say that felons or criminals are barred from access to the 2nd

If the satanic freaks and their feds want total war they can gun grab.

>Pretty shitty considering how Trump was always saying how he "loves veterans" and pledged to respect them and take care of them

Trump was always a lying cocksucker, his father was one of the key guys destroying white neighborhoods in NYC in the 50s

>Trump does play 88D chess,
we all know what checkers looks like

The satanic freaks are afraid people are going to start whacking them and their feds for kidnapping children for torture and rape.

That one isn't on Trump though

when is KEK going to take out Pelosi and Schumer?

sick of those scumbags being alive

Trump feels guilty for what his dad did probably and sure without Fred those neighborhoods would have been destroyed anyway but still

Trump's family fortune came out of blockbusting white neighborhoods, moving a black family into a white neighborhood and then buying up all the property when the values drop and then move the black family out once you bought the whole block and make huge profits

BUMP

>All I'm saying is temper your anger and hold out faith
Technically they held the brother under it... how much have they expanded the Baker act? When I was a jit, it was used to help addicts "get help". Now it seems like a "fuck your rights" tool.

quoted wrong line

I meant the Florida bill, not whatever his father did or didn't do. I unironically think it's 4d chess on his part.

This is going NOWHERE guys. There are more guns than people in America - over 600 million. Atleast 80% of the military is pro-gun.
Nothing's going to happen. If it does then we have Civil War. It's that simple.

They'll never take the guns away, they couldn't do that even if they wanted to, but they'll impose more and more locals restrictions in blue states until most people give up. They didn't ban guns in Europe, they just made owning one such a pain that almost nobody bothers.

Only white people care about constitutional rights like the first and especially the second amendments. The browner it gets, the more likely gun grabbers are going to get their way.

True. They have a policy of incrementalism but we still have over 150 million white folk in this country. Atleast have of them are fanatically pro-gun. So that shit wont fly for a long time.

bump for interest

We need to start talking about expelling (((them.)))
At the point of a gun.

>have dozens of assault rifles and thousands of ammo
>only use them to shoot paper and steel

You deserve this, mutts. You have ZERO testosterone because you are balls-less.

bump

I'm ready for war so if these faggots want to kick it off be my guest.

bump

>yeah fuck da gobermint dey can't do anything against sovereign citize-

OP from /k/ here
fuck the mods for moving it to this shithole
and fuck Sup Forums for not caring more about the right things
bump

this board is being flooded with gungrabbing nigger jew shills that most have filtered the word "gun" from the catalog

They can't do shit against insurgents, that's a proven fact.

What the other guy who replied to you said. Don't worry brother-in-arms, I'm poorfag with nothing to lose and those sweet spoils of war are calling my name.

>take guns away from people who own them legally
>criminals still have their guns
>government still has their guns

kek

We'd need a first Holocaust before we can have another, but we won't need another if we do it right ;)

>threads about gun legislation don't belong in the gun board
OI VEY!

Do you think maybe these sick fucks have been making more sacrifices to Moloch to beg for protection from Kek? Our god is fueled by memes; their god by the blood of children. The kikes just had an abortathon. They are desperate for that blood.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/02/06/sarah-silverman-pro-life-law-has-made-me-want-to-eat-an-aborted-fetus/

bump for justice.