None of you guys are actually skinheads or KKK members right?

None of you guys are actually skinheads or KKK members right?

Those are boogeyman and barely exist, we do believe in race realism etc. though

have you seen the Sup Forums meetup pics lmao

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

no I have slightly slanted eyes and yellow-ish skin, wouldn't fit

KKK is just a meme, it’s only full of FBI informants and doesn’t hold any actual power anymore. Skinheads are a prison gang, and last time I checked people don’t have internet in jail.

I do shave my head, but only in a I went bald at 20 so why fight it kind of way.

Most of the people who post holocaust denial, nazi, and KKK stuff are paid shills. It's just ironic humor on here.

A-a-user I'm sorry to say this.

Worse mate.
I'm a degenerate tranny

No. Those people are morons. I am however a white nationalist, and some of my best friends are black nationalists.

Culture =/= hate

No. I just follow the 14 words. I don't have much time for 88 larping. But that's just me.

This the is best answer.

Fpbp

>KKK
Honeypots and democrat larpers designed to make white nationalists look bad
>Skinheads
worthless losers that latch on to white nationalism as a way to feel better about themselves

City people are the scum of the earth, I lived most of my life in cities and the only decent people you will meet are people from villages.
Reported for leafposting.

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

oбpaтнo в Typция!

Go back to /r/eddit

its mostly radical leftist and antifa larping as kkk and nazis to scare away potential supporters of center right ideas.

>we
Fuck you don't speak for me. Go back to 0lebbit.

Naw, chum. That's only on the dark web. That's why they call it the "Dark" web. They go after "Darkies" with cyphers, encryptions, and viruses to ruin their credit and keep them out of the good neighborhoods. Also, each and every one is Russian. The Aryan Brotherhood is called "AB" because of Absolut Vodka. That's the sponsor. They have a bowling team with matching jackets.

You know full well you are in the minority, leaf. The day of the rake is soon to come.

But if you fall for it you didnt have enough IQ for this shit anyway.

>Sup Forums white enough to be accepted by skinheads or kkk
kek

>durr durr day of the rake durr
Sup Forums isn't one person and I stand for individualism there is no
>we
Between you and I kraut.

Horses went from being farm equipment to casually ridden by white girls, so did negroes.

Gay copypasta. Only good point is that this is unfiltered white opinion and would be shocking... if you think that a black pol user has never been called a nigger IRL before.

Also I'm white and obsessed with smoke asian hapas. Sue me, I'd take one over 8/10 white girl any day.

You are ALL getting the gas. No exceptions. We have to make sure. I'm sorry Leaf. There are no "good Leafs". We must make absolute sure you are all purged.

Nuke the cities.

nope ofcourse not sweetie, but niggers still need to go though

pics

Your individualism doesn't mean shit when there factually are groups and voting blocks that are undermining the group they perceive you as being in. Sorry, faggot.

You're probably a coniving gook since you've got a leaf flag. Probably from Chinese Columbia.

Us? Nooooooo what would make you think that?

I am from Alberta. There are many likeminded people here. Just because we are individuals does not mean we don't value the same morals and ideas. Oh and a NZer calling us a Chinese colony? That's rich.

I thought about joining the klan but im not really christian so i dont think i would make it

We aren't democrats so why would we be part of democratic organisations

Were all Russian.

Im as white as you can get and i have an irresistible lust for negresses

Honestly, there's probably more suedeheads on Sup Forums than skinheads.

this pretty much sums it up, your data mining is of no use here, may want to try a different medium for contacting peckerwoods, skins and klan members