Sup Forums is against feee trade now

>Sup Forums is against feee trade now

Why does pol blindly follow trump and not have any sense of economics whatsoever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3DNCIrzyLmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Lolbertarians

Imported steel is why the buildings fell on 9/11. This is a great move

Free trade is best. But I can't think of a single free trade agreement in the world that actually guarantees free trade with no loopholes or exceptions.

No such thing as free trade you little sagey sage.

You can't free-trade with countries that manipulate currency.

ecomomics is gay

I am for free trade, always have been I am a strong supporter of TTIP and even an EU-India and EU-China deal. These 3 deals would mean that every EU member would have access - tariff free - to more than 90 percent of the people and markets by GDP from Europe.

I like how globalists pay spaniards to make shill threads for both communism and free trade.
It's almost like the jews are running two different scams but they have no deep ideological interest in either.

>now
Well, you see Shlomo... i mean (((fellow white person))) there is no free trade with the US. There are tarrifs placed on american exports across the globe, while those same countries lobby for no tarrifs on their goods imported by the US.
Oh, and im saging your bs b8 thread

Free trade only works when all parties involved abide by it.
The moment something like China joins in, you can't have that anymore.

Gibs me summa dat Chinese market.

>heh guys i bet you didnt think i was this retarded, but i am
Thanks for enlightening us. Every post from spain has been leaf tier recently.

Irrelevant. Look at where you import from.

Most steel america gets is not from china you moron

>open free trade with a 3rd world shithole
>send them machines to industrialize their agriculture
>industrialized agriculture outcompetes traditional farmers and drives them out of their fathers' land
>billions of piss poor people assembling your igadgets for a bowl of rice per day
What will (((globalists))) do once they run out of new shitholes to exploit?

On many issues Trump is a glonalist kike tool, but when it comes to trade, protectionism is key.

If all you care about at the end of the day is comparative advantage and not the well being of your workers then you're going to end up being a Chinese colony in no time

Free trade = More money for Jews.

Free trade is globalism you fucking dipshit
Free market is globalism
I have always supported a corporatist fascist economy
Newfag

Fuck neoliberalism

Imagine buying your computer without the 50% increase price in taxes for it being made in Taiwan?

Protectionism and economic intervention is the key, believe me I'm not totally a shill or a retard.

I supported distance-based progressive tariffs even within the US before Obama became president. I’m not gonna say I love how trump is handling these tariffs, but tariffs are based as fuck especially when there is low employment.

Go to Antarctica and activate the Sampson option

Nigger, stop posting the same thread over and over.
Also delete your pedo folder, degenerate catolonian.

Imagine caring more about the price of a laptop than the well-being of your workers.

First free trade would be you ship me one hundred I ship you one hundred so the flow of the river of money stays with the people now if you ship mean one hundred and I do not ship anything that means I have to barrow to pay you that works never except if your family owns a bank and there are only 400 family's that have that option

>Why does pol blindly follow trump
Not Sup Forums but r_/ptg/ aka plebddit colony on Sup Forums that is excessively leaking to the rest of the board.
Thanks, 2015/16.

Id support free trade if it were actually free

Instead you get one country that protects its own interests and others that dont.

Newsflash, not everyone here is a libertarian cock jockey.

We need to ensure the existence of our industries and a future for the blue collar workers.

agreed OP!

I disagree with trump on tariffs as I’m sure many others do. Please stop being a retard and making retarded assumptions

>Thinking that China doesn't export their shit steel to those countries
>Thinking those countries don't just resell China's shit steel
Think before posting.

Well when you have military equipment made with steel made by our enemy, you might think about changing that dynamic. Free trade is the argument England used to run China which led to the Opium Wars. Free trade is how England supported the south in our civil war, wanting cheaper cotton to sell to India and force those Indian cotton Farmers to grow more profitable opium.

Free trade is also a disguise hiding the truth: sabotage and evening warfare

>Ruin not run

>Economic not evening

Oops.

>Inb4 Reddit spacing and phonefag

China has tariffs on american imports. Why cant America do the same?

youtube.com/watch?v=3DNCIrzyLmo

Nationalism > Capitalism

This
You cannot have nationalism with capitalism

Because Trump says its "NATIONAL SECURITY". NatSec trumps free trade.

The puzzle palace wants to retain the ability to make steel and aluminim. Those industries are dieing in the US. To keep some portion of them alive, they believe a tariff on imported steel and aluminum will do the trick. Therefore, Trump is for tariffs on those products.

But he will end up giving excepts to our biggest trade partner, such as Canada and maybe Mexico (maybe not Mexico--- and then claim it is paying for the wall. Could happen).