Another

Hey guys, can you tell me what Mei Misaki is like?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/508521/8f48dc9965/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's another Rei.

Come on guys, Mei Misaki. Surely you know her, she is in our class after all

Don't know who you're talking about.

Do you not come to school or something? Her name is Mei Misaki, she sits in the back corner in the beat up desk. I talked to her this morning

Have you held hands with Mei? Cause I don't think Mei's 3d.

Cute.

Reminder that every single person that died in the mansion was Misaki's fault.

What are you talking about user, how did you made a thread without an image BTW.

Who are you guys talking about?

It's just a prank bro.

>knew what needed to be done
>knew who was dead
>instead of informing everyone she lets everyone get paranoid and go on a rampage
You can't deny this

What if no one believed her?

There was one thing I never quite understood
>Kouichi's memory of being in Yomiyama is erased since it had to do with the dead person
>his dad still has the memory since he is in India
>brings it up on the phone
>when Kouichi is confused about what he said his dad panics and changes the subject
Why did he do this? He didn't know what was happening, why did he feel the need to cover that up?

Kouichi would have, and once she explained further, the other two who listened to the tape would have too. There should have been no doubt when people realized only their class had an assistant homeroom teacher

It's a comedy anime user, why are you looking so much into it?

That doesn't mean she can't be my wife

Why and how was the aunt the murderer again?

She wasn't the murder, just the extra person that shouldn't have been there because she was already dead. You don't find out till the last episode that she is also the assistant homeroom teacher. Misaki watched her get killed a year and a half prior. It's up to you to decide if she really can see the dead, or if she was just pretending since she knew beforehand.

aunt was the ghost, she was murdered on the shore an misaku saw it

Why did all the qts have to die?

What episode did you figure out who the extra was?

So why did Misaki never say anything?

He wasn't panicking, the "curse" spread to him as he was talking to Koichi and he, too, forgot

rei dont dance in front of the class

But I thought being outside Yomiyama made you immune?

Exactly the point of

I can tell you she is the worst character, that killed everyone in her class.

No, that's only for having an untimely death. He still had his memory of Reiko's funeral suppressed, but as we saw, his distance from the city slightly allowed it to be remembered, but not why they were there

She gets angy sometimes

She has sensitive breasts.

She likes playing by herself

She likes looking cute

Was she an autism?

This is a dream though, she would never do this.

She was just severely depressed because her sister was recently gone.

She is also winner winner chicken dinner

I swear at least half the problems in this story were caused by poor cell phone reception

Delete this

>the last thing she heard before dying was that her husbando didn't even remember that they had met
Truly the most brutal death of the bunch

Suck my dick.

More like all of them were caused by not telling the new kid what's up and just dancing around the issue for weeks

Let's all be thankful this retard wasn't the head of countermeasures
>tell new kid he has to ignore Mei
>by doing so they acknowledge Mei which breaks the charm
Not that it mattered anyway, the charm had failed long before he even showed up

Post best eyepatch girls .

I came buckets to this for a few months after finishing Another super vanilla but I was like 14.
exhentai.org/g/508521/8f48dc9965/

holy shit it's been 5 years

anyway lurk more newfag

I have been here since I was 12 btfo with your twitter meme faggot no point to that lurk moar rule anymore twitter and reddit rule Sup Forums now

I want to fuck Misaki in her eye socket

You don't, it's a lot less enjoyable than it seems to be

Was it just me or did her character change completely in the second and third season? She went from being gloomy to an awkward nerd

>econd and third season

Yea, its when she goes to high school

those were books not anime were they not

They definitely were an anime because I remember watching them. She is in high school and joins a napping club and they try to summon demons and shit even though that's not possible

wrong show then

I heard she makes this amazing pie nobody can resist.

Back to red*it then you newfag dogshit

I-I don't know who you are talking about!

MEI MISAKI. Come on, it won't kill you to tell me about her

Just cum in it.

she was much more of a cutie in the manga

>Alright, I'll tell you about Mis-
>*gets spontaneous heart attack
Always thought this to be more comical than scary.

Total coincidence, now grab your umbrella and tell me about Misaki on our walk home

He did have a bad heart after all, this was bound to happen at some point

She is alive right? If so, source. If not, nevermind

literally who?

she farts a lot and that's why she's always alone

Daily reminder that umbrellas are dangerous.

Are there actually umbrellas with 6 inch needles on the tip? That seems so needlessly dangerous, both for getting stabbed and being a great lightning rod

they're not needles, they're blunt. It's an older style of umbrella that would have been very common in the timer period of the show

>Missed out on discussing this with Sup Forums

S2 when

Never ever in a million years

Yeah definitely not a needle, though it looks a lot like one here.

Izumi is such a fantastic girl. I'm glad she managed to make it through without dying - she threw up a lot of flags in that last episode, but she managed to pull through anyway.

I especially liked the ending, where everyone realized what a terrible character Mei was, so Sakakibara decided to hook up with Izumi. The last scene, where the two of them kissed on the ferris wheel, looking down at the town was really romantic. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who teared up a little bit.

Izumi simply gets things done. She's a girl who has the lives of all of her classmates riding on her shoulders. She carries that weight and won't let it break her. She values the lives of other people - she cares about what happens to them, and as they start dying, the knowledge that she's partially responsible starts to build up on her shoulders. But does she give up? No way. She just keeps going along, trying not to crack under the pressure.

This comes as a contrast to Mei, who, when Sakakibara talked to her, decided to talk back, dooming her classmates to a horrible death. She even knew who the extra was all along, but rather than say anything, she decided to let even more people die. In the end, the only reason she bothered to go stop the extra is because her classmates finally decided to kill her; she might not care if other people died, but once her life was in danger, then she'll do something about it. She's selfish and a sociopath.

Izumi however, didn't hesitate. She went to kill the extra when she (thought) she knew who it was. She wasn't going to let anybody else die. She's smart, beautiful, nice and mature. And to top it all off, she's a god damned hero.

She's a fantastic girl. And I for one am very glad that, rather than dying a senseless death in the last episode, she instead survived and hooked up with Sakakibara. She earned that little slice of happiness.

>doesn't show the best part

That sure is strange, I was certain Izumi became a piece of modern glass art

What even would happen in an S2? Without the mystery it wouldn't be very entertaining

What do you have to say about

I know that feel. I watched it years later and immediately knew I missed some good threads. And it's too old for anything to be in the archive

They didn't stop the curse so they could just do a new cast and have it take place 7 years later

It would be nice if the Another wasn't known from the first episode

But it wasn't known in the first episode of this one

Spoilers from the book were out from the beginning of the show.

Why does Asuka always have to die so gruesomely?