Why are so few smart people drumpfkins?

I lived in fatland for a while doing a PhD at Harvard as postdoc work at UC Berkeley.

Absolutely fucking everyone at Berkeley was a hilldawg (this was barely affected by their subject, age or wealth), and at Harvard well over 90 percent were hilldawgs.

Why are the ultra high IQ Americans all hilldawgs?

Other urls found in this thread:

v.cx/2010/04/feynman-brazil-education
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Goes to university
>High IQ

pick one.

>Why are so few smart people drumpfkins
Because they get a financial benefit and won't suffer the cost in their high-rise buildings behind electronic locks.
Not initially...

Getting your dick out of your sister is a tough proposition for a Trump supporter for sure.

Conformist != Ultra high IQ

I assume you got into Harvard or had the 2300 sat, graduated valedictorian and had the awards to apply?

Oh wait. You didn't.

>Paying good money to attend a brainwashing facility.
>Smart.

Are you retarded OP?

homosexuals always think they're smarter than they really are. they're overcompensating for the fact that they're degenerate faggot pieces of shit.

Plenty of "good" universities in my country, nigger.

Are you?

>Why are the ultra high IQ Americans all hilldawgs?
shekels

Stop lying.

v.cx/2010/04/feynman-brazil-education

Allowing yourself to be brainwashed.

Are you simple responder?

You've drawn a false correlation between academia's groupthink and what is "smart".

Drink bleach.

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

150g yearly without 200g in student debt would suggest no.

PhD in what? Cuckoldry?

Feynman was a communist. No value added to the discussion.

>Not knowing how to greentext.
>Implying someone else is simple.

Put the bleach down mate.

Trump won both of those colleges support, guess you were a minority afterall.

I don't have a degree but I did finish an apprenticeship as an electrician.
So now not only was my job education free but I make a hefty wage and don't have to pay any loans back for the rest of my life. So now you tell me, who did things smarter?

Nice LARP. I went to UC Berkeley. Opposing hilldawg is a good way to get Antifa to put up posters of your face emblazoned with "NAZI" all over campus, and everybody knows the police look the other way when Antifa gets violent.
>saw many John Yoo wanted posters (for "war crimes") put up by BAMN, a violent Stalinist cult

High IQ doesn't automatically correlate to wisdom, especially in a modern university where everyone is ultra specialized. Colleges act as filtering mechanisms for intelligence, didn't used to matter so much in the days where people went to their local college regardless of their intelligence level. Back then you had high IQ people mixed with low IQ people and people from lots of different strata of wealth. But now that travel is easier/cheap, they end up highly concentrated in places like berkeley or harvard. (Don't forget that someone who has conservative views likely won't apply to a place like berkeley.)

So you've got a critical mass of rich kids from all over the country flowing into these places. Once there, they enter a bubble created by ultralib professors and are basically brainwashed. It's like a cult, "do as we do, think as we think", etc etc.

Trump doesn't appeal to those people because he's crude, boorish, and goes against their bourgeoisie values. He's basically the "poor man's billionaire", and very few of the people that go to college have any connection with the "poor man" now.

>I assume you got into Harvard or had the 2300 sat, graduated valedictorian and had the awards to apply?
>Oh wait. You didn't.

No, I didn't.

But I did destroy hillary clintons 2016 presidential campaign by shitposting on a mongolian throat singing forum.

>those feet

How'd all those ivy league educations pay off?

or are they not paid off yet?

The answer is blatantly obvious if you ever lived in a upper middle or upper class area. Even if you exclude the people who just inherited the vast majority have degrees.

>Nigger talking about University.
Taquarius we know you're only attending an Ivy League school because of your skin color. You're most likely in remediation right now.

Faggots like you get off on the idea that you’re smarter than everyone else and that you should be a ruling class that controls the world. I got news for you, you’re not, on both accounts.

What about them?

God that comic takes me back. I miss the times before the election. I miss the optimism i felt that Hillary would win. I miss being part of a movement. Part of change. Part of something that people believed in. I truly was with her, and she with I. I remember watching the election on tv with friends, we were all so devastated. Some of them even cried. I just couldn’t believe it. I still don’t in a way. President Donald trump. The racist, the sexist, the misogynist. It’s scary. That people with such low IQ were able to elect somebody so dangerous, so evil. He who must not be named. The dark one. How? How did it get this way? Who wanted this? Hillary would have changed the world by now, she would have done everything she promised and more. She may not have been perfect, but nobody is. Instead we’re trapped in a stalemate with trump. If he wins again we’re going to get 8 years of pretty much nothing. It’s so sad. It’s just so sad. I cry about it sometimes, I’m so fearful. I’m afraid my children will live in a world of sexists. Of bigots. Of misogynists. That they’ll grow up in a world where they’re segregated from other races, where they’re taught that it’s okay to hit a woman, that just because someone is a Muslim that means they’re evil. Children living in a world that’s walled in, not one connected by bridges. A world of hate. A world just like Donald trump.

more hildawg please
i love this shit

They’re not. You’re a LARPing faggot

T. Retard who can’t name a single nigger country he’d want to live in but makes excuses for niggers.

So intelligent

>fatland?

Keep fishing and chip'n,

Really. Student loan cucked to death. Lifetime earning potential better as a plumber. “Smart people.” LMAO.

People who go to Berkeley don’t live in the real world you ducking retard

They don’t deal with average coons on a daily basis like normal people, they don’t have to be racist

fuck you must be an intolerable piece of shit, especially if you believe you're brighter than other people based on voting or not voting for a shit back political candidate. you truly show what a brainlet you are and what garbage fire berkley and harvard are. didn't they like just start giving out degrees at both places if you bitch enough. i bet you got a fucking phd in gender studies. kys

This and thread

Is it just me or is that graph crap because it starts at 22 and ends at 27?

An apprentice plumber makes like 14$ an hour, I make twice that starting because I went to college.

One simple question.

Are you allowed to have your own views and opinions at american universities ?

Are people allowed to have different views, other than the leftiest ?

We both know the answer. Even proffessors have to hid3 their views.

DISGUSTING.

Been saying this for years, California doesn't understand racism because coons can't afford to live there

Are you talking about actual smart people or "smart people" who think namedropping /lit/core makes them an intellectual?

are they rich because of their degrees or do they have degrees for being rich faggot? do you even know how saturated work market is, thus rendering most basic degrees uselless?

>High IQ people let themselves get cucked and abused by shitskins for no logical reason other than blind altruism

The only studies showing a higher IQ for liberals are flawed as fuck. Post them and you'll be told why. But of course liberals are >too smart to look at methodology

And at age 50 that plumber will be way ahead of you.

Hillary supporters are preposterously high IQ, although that wasn't really the case for Obama supporters.

And, in fact, “apprentice plumber” would be age 18-20. A plumber your age is already ahead of you.

What trade should I learn lads

>People dependent on taxpayer subsidized universities and research grants support democrats
Maybe next you'll work at a school marvel at how all of the elementary teachers supported hilldawg