Jeff Sessions Confirms Prior Appointment of “DOJ Prosecutor” to Parallel IG Horowitz

NOT a Special Counsel
>NOT a Special Counsel
NOT a Special Counsel
>NOT a Special Counsel

AG Jeff Sessions revealed tonight in an interview with Shannon Bream, that he previously appointed a DOJ official to investigate the issues delivered by Chairman Bob Goodlatte (House Judiciary), prior to receiving the request for a Special Counsel from Chairman Goodlatte and Trey Gowdy.

youtu.be/M_3xGquX9ZQ

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/08/senator-jeff-sessions-confirms-prior-appointment-of-doj-prosecutor-to-parallel-ig-horowitz-not-a-special-counsel/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_VachelLindsay_/status/971287728083079173?s=19
twitter.com/_VachelLindsay_/status/971622668624687104?s=19
google.com/search?q=ms13 busts&oq=ms13 busts&aqs=chrome..69i57j0&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
thehill.com/homenews/house/377196-doj-to-give-oversight-panel-more-fast-and-furious-documents?mode=comments#disqus_thread
thehill.com/homenews/house/377196-doj-to-give-oversight-panel-more-fast-and-furious-documents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what does it mean

Quick rundown

Explain.

Also chekt

yawn

A nothingburger as per usual. happeningfags need to be permabanned

This

q predicted this

Damn we’re dumb

There isn't a need for a Special Counsel as Sessions appointed an outside DOJ prosecutor to work along side the IG who does not have prosecutorial power.

He did this in 2017.

it is a wonder to behold the efficiency of government

So, Jeff Sessions is an inept faggot, as we suspected?

>Damn we’re dumb

Tbf OP could have worded that better

Yes, he's inept, which is why he was able to keep a DOJ prosecutor working to prosecute all FISA abuses from leaking to the public. Dumbfuck shills. You got played by the Mr. Magoo act.

So the DOJ is investigating itself?

Tbf You could read the article and not ask for a handout like an illiterate poorfag.

An outside prosecutor with DOJ experience. Fucking read, man.

Yeah there are much more exciting quotes in that article.
Like this fucking shit
>President Trump is the chief executive over the DOJ and FBI; however, in this odd dynamic he is also the victim within the conspiracy as potentially outlined by the investigation.
>Therefore, again to protect the integrity of the investigation and witness testimony, the victim would be kept at arms length and not informed of the criminal investigation.
>That’s why POTUS Trump doesn’t know; and AG Sessions must keep distance from any discussion with the executive due to this separation.

But what does it mean

>...you can clearly see the IG and appointed prosecutor have been working together for quite some time.
>How long?
>Likely since the time when IG Horowitz informed the AG and AAG that he may have discovered significant evidence of unlawful conduct within the DOJ and FBI. That would be around July/August 2017.

I think I've figured it out.
There was an user that leaked last week that Sundance (conservative treehouse guy) is actually Hope Hicks. This is looking more and more to be true... she resigned because she's going to get busy with journalism.
So would that make Q user Barron Trump?

DOJ IG is purging the FBI and DOJ
Prepare your angus

>playing dumb tactic to derail discussion

Lube your pooper, shill.

>Here’s what is becoming transparently obvious. The fab-five are cooperating with the investigative unit of the OIG. All five of them.
>The text message release was strategic. It was intended to substantiate the entire enterprise, put the ‘small group on notice’ and flush out the co-conspirators. The downstream exits of Kortan, Laufman, Rybicki, McCabe et al are evidence therein.
>Additionally, the OIG (Horowitz) would want to keep the testimony of Page, Strzok, Ohr, Baker and Priestap away from the Democrat politicians, well known leakers, within the House Intelligence Committee (ie. Eric Swalwell and Adam Schiff) until he was certain their usefulness as witnesses was exhausted.

So Drumpf inpeachmints when?

>I have appointed a person outside of Washington
...M N O P
Who predicted this?
R S T U V...

>Yes, he's inept, which is why he was able to keep a DOJ prosecutor working to prosecute all FISA abuses from leaking to the public. Dumbfuck shills. You got played by the Mr. Magoo act.

I'm not shilling. I was just asking. I'm literally that fucking dumb.

>An outside prosecutor with DOJ experience. Fucking read, man.

In before we find out Bruce Ohr retired from the DOJ in 2017 and was hired by Sessions as an 'outside prosecutor'

Let's see
2-3 years of investigations
2-3 years of highly publicized trials of corrupt and treasonous FBI and DOJ employees
>So Drumpf inpeachmints when?
Maybe his 3rd term? 4th?
Not sure. It's going to be a while until anyone can trust the FBI or DOJ again.

The Flipped Sessions plot twist being confirmed is actually pretty big now that I think about it.
Flipped Mueller when?
That would create a fucking shitstorm.

No impeachment. He will perform a victory fuck of Stormy Daniels on the white house lawn on the corpses of his enemies. MAGA!

Based Comey comin outta retirement for one last gig

no one has been arrested in years despite PROOF of crimes committed. These investigations have been ongoing for years.
absolute waste of time and nothing burger.
revolution when? 1776 when? justice when?

Sessions is kind of on a roll this month though, he's taking on sanctuary cities and reopening all the Obama scandals etc.
I like his strategy of investigating in secret though. I wonder if Sessions came up with this plan on his own?

> Sessions is on a roll

Doing what? Nothing?

I want to go on record and say that Shannon Bream is a smoking hot milf.

>Shilling this poorly

>Sessions is doing nothing
>secret prosecutor since at least July 2017

You got played, bitch boy.

Bump

TRUMP WANTS TO RELEASE DOCS ON FAST AND FURIOUS IT'S HAPPENING!!

Hes literally talking about Mueller, who is working with Horowitz.

She is almost painfully beautiful.

sit down m8

Stick a fork in em they done

twitter.com/_VachelLindsay_/status/971287728083079173?s=19

twitter.com/_VachelLindsay_/status/971622668624687104?s=19

Bumpity bump bump bump

>163184990
>Drumpf
what did she mean by this?

He didn't appoint Mueller. Rosenstein did.

those are just drug crimes and shit like that

look how high the border state #s are

sorry drumphfkins

Sessions main goal is to see us return to an acceptable rule of law, as well as have all government employees be wary of that law and stop trying to skirt around it.

So pretty much cleaning up after Obama.

SO WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Vachel is the former Imperator_Rex (@Imperator_Rex3). Twatter purged his account so made a new one.

there have never been that many sealed indictments, ever. explain that nigger

Like ms13 gangs? That would be odd since news isn't hiding those. So, it's not gang related you dumb fuck.

google.com/search?q=ms13 busts&oq=ms13 busts&aqs=chrome..69i57j0&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

TRUST SESSIONS
BOOM

It's means all of the crimes the left committed that the right has been complaining about Sessions doing nothing about, all have been under an almost year long investigation with a prosecutor that is working directly along side with Horowitz, the IG who is 4 to 6 weeks from dropping his report. Literally means that evidence had been gathered, people will be pushed, and there hasn't been a fucking word about it leak.

Rejoice brethren, better days are upon us.

bamp.
magapedes on suicide watch

>there hasn't been a fucking word about it
actually, there has, but the people who were talking about it were all "larpers" or something

They call him Bill Priestap because he taps priests.

That’s why Trump just updated the regulations on military tribunals for citizens. There will be too many to process in civilian courts.

There has been absolutely that has come from anything Sessions is supposedly doing.

A "probe" can be as retarded as asking the criminal if they are guilty and willing to confess. No confession? I guess there's nothing that can be done.

Sessions is deep state swamp rat 100% and only republicans will be fucked by anything he does. He's been stalling and avoiding and recusing.

>It's means all of the crimes the left committed that the right has been complaining about Sessions doing nothing about, all have been under an almost year long investigation with a prosecutor that is working directly along side with Horowitz, the IG who is 4 to 6 weeks from dropping his report. Literally means that evidence had been gathered, people will be pushed, and there hasn't been a fucking word about it leak.

excellent mercurial thesis

>you got played
No YOU got played. NOTHING has happened, but all he has to say is "I did something" and you assume he's actually done something.

How many have been arrested for their crimes against America and Trump?

Zero, because nothing has fucking happened. Mr. Magoo isn't an act, he's kiddie diddler who is With Her

have you had your mental health assessed friend?

I'll screencap this post, mark my calendar for 7 weeks and post it when nothing happens

Eat shit, concern shill. Prosecution has to wait until the IG report comes out which opens the door to investigating people now outside the DOJ.

that is obsessive behaviour. do you also fantasize about violence?

ya

swamp status: drained the fuck out

a much as boobs or less?

He has damaged America. Was a bigger threat then Japan. By himself, triggers constitutional crisis with repercussions still affecting our Government. For what he has done, he should be punished as Cain and hated as Judus.

Crap, you’re right!!
thehill.com/homenews/house/377196-doj-to-give-oversight-panel-more-fast-and-furious-documents?mode=comments#disqus_thread

It means we may know where those 13,000 sealed indictments came from.

i know. but why did you link the discussion and not the article?

>if the President knows that he's being set up by his own DOJ then he might actually do something
Fixed it for ya, and KYS

i dont know what this means but i hope it results in illegals getting deported.

>it's obvious the 5 of them are all cooperating
No it's not.

This sealed indictments are for the NGOs and government employees that have allowed illegal immigrants to skirt the law and establish themselves in the US. Trump is going upstream to squeeze the traitors that have opened the gates to the ticking demographic time bomb.

My bad

thehill.com/homenews/house/377196-doj-to-give-oversight-panel-more-fast-and-furious-documents

Never forget, Sup Forums is always right.

But the power to force turnover of relevant documents is not something they have. This investigation has to just be the first in a series of steps, or else it will go nowhere.

Who cares? Trump is a cuck who should have declared marshal law and have the military take over but instead he's let the jews do whatever the want while their subhuman pets continue to bleed us dry. He's not going to fix anything unless he fixes our nigger, spic, commie, fag, trannie etc problems on top of our disgusting culture.

This. Agreed. The burden of proof will become so overbearing, the enemy will be crushed before the battle starts.

>2-3 years of investigations
Congrats, the statute of limitations is up on Hillary's crimes and she never has to worry about being arrested.

I'm sure the 2-3 years of investigations despite already having enough to convict her was just a coincidence.

Totally not intentional that nothing is done before the statue of limitations is up. Nope, pure coincidence.

If Hillary isn't arrested in 2018 then she never will be, but most of you faggots won't understand that until 2019 when it's too late.

We are down to MONTHS before Hillary can never be brought to justice.

THIS IS WHY THE GOVERNMENT WORKS SO SLOW

Sessions and wray are deep state plants.

Easy big guy, revenge is one thing, justice is another. The wheels turn slowly, but they are mighty.

>statute of limitations
No such thing for treason or murder.

They purged that account? For what? Giving opinions on news?

>sessions says he's looking into shit
Zero results after more than a year. Sessions hasn't done shit.

How long does nothing need to happen before you realize that SAYING you're doing something means nothing?

So in 2020 when there have been no arrests, and the statute of limitations is up on all of Hillary's crimes (actually happens this year) are you still going to insist that Sessions is doing shit?

>I make prediction
>Anyone who looks to see whether prediction comes true or not is being obsessive
wew, lad

>statute of limitations is up on all of Hillary's crime
Bullshit shill.

It's too soon to say, but I hope not.

Do we know how long this outside investigator has been at work?

I wonder what's taking so long to arrest Steele for lying to the FBI or Brennan for lying to congress. Those are just gimmies. And if you tag, say, Steele he'll roll over. In before Steele isn't an American. And? We'd have no trouble getting him extradited.

Sounds like something Sun Tzu would say, and trump would tweet about

>you got played by the secret prosecutor
The secret prosecutor that hasn't prosecuted anyone, you mean?

Can I be a secret prosecutor too since the job apparently doesn't involve prosecuting people?

A secret prosecutor who doesn't prosecute anyone, damn Sessions really knows how to get justice

Kill yourself you disgusting faggot traitor.

It is justice. We should be waging war against Israel right now and all of the world should know why. It was as simple as taking control of the media and limiting internet freedom so we could start undoing decades of kike and marxist subversion. Trump has only hurt himself and our country by prolonging this process and by trying to distance himself from being the arbiter of justice. Hitler lost because he was too kind to his enemies, Trump will see the same fate. If he doesn't it will be the people who bear the cost of his ignorance.

>Mueller is ourguy
You retarded faggots haven't killed yourselves yet?

That theory was popularized by Twitter fags like imperator-rex who quit Twitter, and draw-and-strike, and other people who NO LONGER PRETEND MUELLER IS A GOOD GUY.

The same people who popularized it stopped believing it months ago because it doesn't match up with reality.

Mueller was always deep state, and he will die a traitors death

It means that Sessions recused himself from the Russian thing and completely focused on everything else that was going on in the background that the left have been doing illegally. The sealed indictments aren't Muellers. They are the DOJ's (Sessions').

It means that Sessions has been working his ass off, while taking continuous amounts of shit from t_d, Sup Forums, and every other conservative. The Russian recusal served two purposes:
1. Make Sessions appear to be inept/part of the swamp
2. Shift attention off him (make him seem like less of a thread to the swamp) while he does his actual fucking job.

Sessions is /ourguy/ all along, and it's about to be revealed why in a few weeks with the IG report drop.