>USAFCOM Gen Waldhause on MilitaryOps in Africa 3/6/18
c-span.org/video/?442146-1/
>DNI Coats @Senate on World Threats 3/6/18
c-span.org/video/?441863-1/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bIwUP
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/05/nafta-round-seven-ends-in-mexico-city-with-negligible-progress-ustr-lighthizer-remarks-transcript/
youtube.com/watch?v=5Jj3wZVc7nw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump is the warrior to whose voice the world listens. His words merit careful meditation; they batter like the blows of a hammer but are as clear and luminous as the most refined thought, free of demagogy but endowed with the most authentic patriotism, free of cowardice but endowed to the marrow with a will toward peace, a lasting peace.

MAGA!

>Joe has nothing to talk about so he's been talking about music in 1974 for the last 30 minutes

So what is ACTUALLY currently happening in South Africa?

This Stormy Daniels thing seems like a lose/lose for Trump. Either he signs the agreement, admitting he had an affair, or he doesn't sign it and Stormy releases a book and Presidential dick pics.

1974 was a shit year for music

Look up power of attorney colagte-kun

We've already read that book

80s music>70s music

and brings out their daughter...

Didn't he fuck her in 2006? Why would he send her dick pics?

>reading pic related

Holy shit, when Hitler is talking about what was going on during his formative years in Vienna, the parallels to today are mind blowing.

where do I get dignity.

Doesn't look anything like her. Also she's tanned IRL. Also, has shad ever seen a human ear before? Also, everything about the rifle is so wrong it physically hurts to look at it.

>“Well, I have great respect for Mr. Gowdy and Chairman Goodlatte, and we are going to consider seriously their recommendations.

>I have appointed a person outside of Washington, many years in the Department of Justice to look at all the allegations that the House Judiciary Committee members sent to us

>and we’re conducting that investigation

anyone know who's this person to look into Fast and Furious?

Besides poor trigger discipline.

How do you rate it so far, in terms of entertainment and/or informitive? I've had Mein Kampf on the bookshelf for a while now, but I've been reading other things instead because political manifestos tend to be very boring.

Is anyone surprised he fucked her? He banged Marla while he was with Ivana back in the day

Bill Clinton's popularity exploded after he got caught getting a BJ in the officer, while he was President. She releases book talking about how they had sex, it will not hurt him, and it happened before he was President so no one cares.

>Will we get a second special counsel?
Why is fox still asking this?

>has shad ever seen a human ear before?

Wow, you're right, it looks like a Shrek ear

>Not Working in Sessions

Good morning, how is everyone doing todдy?

You have to spec into it. I think it's that one below STR and DEX but above NRG and VIT. I dunno, it's been a while since I've played In Real Life®

When's /ourrockstar/ next album release?
I was talking with my aunt.

The federal election commission might.

Guys...

Shad's a mulatto born of a swiss coalburner that lives in california (probably illegally). I doubt he's ever touched a firearm in his life, so it's understandable that he doesn't know the first thing about trigger discipline.

>it looks like a Shrek ear
Literally cannot unsee that now.

Apologize

Surprised, but not to the point of disbelief. Considering what a powerful billionaire has, in terms of vaginal opportunity, Stormy Daniels doesn't seem like such a prize.

Away.

seig heil, cocksucker

Whites getting tormented by niggers worse than ours.

>I'M WAITING HERE, FOR ANY ONE, TO WASH IT ALL AWAY!
>WASH IT ALL AWAY!!!!!!!
Joe please... Just stop...

>Shad's a mulatto born of a swiss coalburner that lives in california (probably illegally).
He's a Mountain Jew?

>tfw drinking on a Thursday morning

RED STORM INCOMING!!!

excited!

That aint shad, it's some cosplayer cuck.

His coalburning mother is. Rumor is his dad is a nog from Louisiana.

Northern Italy cave Jew to be exact.

what will you guys do when he is no longer president?

No I mean was there some recent events that I heard about? Is Helter Skelter finally kicking off?

It's called Power-of-attorney, mate.
Your attorney can sign documents on your behalf, and it carries the same legal weight.

what part of god emperor for life do you not understand?

/ETG/

They aren't big losses though. Not enough people care any more . He just needs to keep quiet about it himself. People who hate him react STRONGEST to his words/actions. Everything else they just jerk themselves off over for a day or two then forget.

Half the people just can't bring themselves to care *much* if it's true. Who would it really surprise? W know his history. We've also adjusted to the President not being a perfect role model anymore and that Trump is not the 'normal' type of president.

it's not a nothingburger so much as it's a mehburger. The people firmly in the trump derangement zone will do the normal shit and overhype it and whip themselves into a frenzy which most people are ALSO used to. Every molehill has been made a mountain by them. So even if it was a decent hill it just doesn't fucking matter anymore UNLESS it might have an affect on their actual life/country. And it doesn't. So 90% will tut a little and change the channel and get on with their lives.

Keep trying to destroy the Bank of England and the Fabian Society and after them the UN before they make my country like England, I would rather cut off my dick and put salt and pepper on it than be enslaved my muslims.

I can see that faggot going psycho and beheading Antifa

I mean, hasn't he served in the military?
I feel like I saw one of his sketchbooks while he was "on tour"

Nice try, but that aint him, he's biracial and scrawny, newfriend.

by*

and hes still more based than the jew dicksucker trump :^)

I haven't encountered one of those before. I have to add it to the scrap book.

Those are some T H I C C forearms. What do you even do to get those? Have some hand weights and flex your wrist?

Not be a little bitch lmao

Leave it to an Aussie to post a fact about American politics.
They're trying to shame Republicans into not showing up to vote for a man who is "unprincipled", but fail to realize that no one voted for him because he was religious (that's what Pence is for).
All he had to do is say "I believe in God, and don't want to kill unborn babies" and the threshold has been met. Anyone who looks to celebrities and politicians for moral guidance is a straight up fool.

is he a jew and a dick sucker or a sucker of jew dicks, you're being unclear.

Do you think that's an answer?

S-stop, I'm asking for a friend!

>Glasses awooo

At least this jew is mostly saving your country.

that's exactly what you do
>tfw there are faggots on this board that aren't working out their forearms

squats and oats

Literally all exercises involving your arms will work forearms, but I'd personally recommend bent over rows with your palms down.

lek

Trump is a sheep leading lions. The effort of millions will be wasted as he grants benevolence to our enemies.

lol

whaaaat all respect lost I didn't know he was a nigger

I've seen thicker.

He talks about it on the SleepyCabin podcasts he was on, but basically he fled Switzerland after getting kicked out of college when they found his early drawings on his personal website.
>Shaddai Prejean, born in the US to a Creole father and a Swiss national (now separated and living in different states), moved to Switzerland but returned to avoid compulsory service there.

>avoid comfy swiss conscription
wtf I hate Shad now, but still like his work

He's a sucker of jew dicks that's why he makes jew rallies where he brags about his daughters having jewish children and converting to judaism

Funny thing is, literally nobody cares. Oh no the party of dick-chopping trannies and gay pride parades is going to criticize Trump’s sexuality.

Yea, good luck with that.

Grab a dumbbell or a straight bar with light-medium weight on it and curl at the wrist . Do 4 sets of 10 each way , your forearms will be huge in a couple weeks

His prose could be better but is overall pretty accessible. I started it last night during the snow storm and I’m only like 1/4 of the way through, but it hasn’t really dragged and offers some new perspective into Hitler’s vision and justification for his vision that you won’t really see anywhere else.

There is a degree of fanatical love for the German people that bleeds through on practically every page, which establishes Hitler’s desire for brutality against his oppressors. When he describes the tools of systematic oppression used by the international Jew, you can see the same shit happening today.

So far I would recommend it because it’s an easy read, and it helps cut through the lies pushed about Hitler’s life and philosophy.

Kinky

Don't worry, Jeff Sessions will begin to do his job any day now, I'm sure of it.

>Anyone who looks to celebrities and politicians for moral guidance is a straight up fool.

Too many people do. This aspect of culture kills me. A midwestern lawyer named Nick Rekieta is my rolemodel. He has a wife who homsechools his brood of kids. he's a strong advocate of free speech in all forms. He's a brazen capitalist. And he enjoys a nice whisky and some shitposting and analysis on the internet with friends and strangers about both very trivial and very real things. From hilarious lawsuits, to culture defining ones, to events like the Florida shooting.

Kim Kardashion? Some scrawny cuck faggot at the oscars? Someone who throws or kicks a ball real good? Fuck me...

Who /waitingforDLC/ here?

And what can you, just you do about it?

Nothing.
Just fucking nothing.
Just learn to accept it faggot like we all do, and even if you try, good luck, you mostly will get shot.
So in general, stop whining since no one really wants to listen to it, and mostly face the fact that there is nothing you can do about it.

Lemme guess, HOI4?

Are you done

>he makes jew rallies where he brags about his daughters having jewish children and converting to judaism
that sounds like an obvious play, just like him acting like he'd be down to take guns without due process
4dChess nigger

It's not sexuality, it's infidelity.

I laughed so hard I cried at this.

is it worth forking over shekels for the china dlc?

It's his sex life and his moral character. Plenty would happily argue the comparison has merits.

archive.is/bIwUP

>The Trump administration will initially exclude Canada and Mexico from stiff tariffs on steel and aluminum imports, an exemption they would lose if they fail to reach an updated Nafta agreement with the U.S., White House trade adviser Peter Navarro said on Wednesday.

>The two nations won’t be subject to tariffs on their steel and aluminum if they sign a new North American Free Trade Agreement that meets the satisfaction of the U.S., Navarro said, adding that other American allies could use a similar system to ask for an exemption.

>If Nafta talks fall through, Canada and Mexico would face the same tariff as other nations, expected to be 25 percent on steel and 10 percent on aluminum.

Now see the following.
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/05/nafta-round-seven-ends-in-mexico-city-with-negligible-progress-ustr-lighthizer-remarks-transcript/

>Dear Ambassador Lighthizer, love ya’ but enough already. After eight months, and seven rounds of negotiations, only six trade chapter agreements -out of 30- have been closed. It’s an election year in Mexico (July), Canada and the U.S. (November).
>8 months
>6 chapters out of 30 negotiated
At that pace, they'll renegotiate the entirety of NAFTA by the end of 2020. Meanwhile, during that time, China is still using Canada as a dumping station to get its steel into the US.

The problem now is that since the exemption was given out beforehand and not afterwards, Canada and Mexico can just start stalling by claiming that they need time to look over the deal, or an election season is coming up and they don't want to deal with NAFTA while politicians are campaigning or whatever.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Jj3wZVc7nw

as soon as the elders allow me i will give you the key to defeat our enemies.

Praise to be the lord.

Just buy it so you can play all the mods in the community, also they have some more cool shit like traits and n shiet.