Any fellow britbong immigrant?

Any fellow britbong immigrant?

I’m having an identity crisis, Indian family but lived here since I was 9. Don’t like pajeet culture, only the food. I want to be patriot but there is no place for me.

I can choose Labour (left) who are incredibly cuck or I got the option of choosing gas chamber with the alt-right, I’m not bothering with the tories since their ultra cuck.

Sup Forums what am I? people in India seen me as a foreigner and people here see me as the guy from corner shop.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mixed_(United_Kingdom_ethnicity_category)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Sup Forums what am I?
what do you want to be?
you want to be British or responsible for the decline of the British civilization
You should stand with Britain and the British people no matter what.

if i moved to the US i would never become an American, i would always be a Norwegian in America, but I would support the American people regardless because you owe the country its people where you live work and pay taxes that much.

>Sup Forums what am I?
A shitskin who is confused as to whether he is a shitskin or not.

This. If you like us so much you should be willing to help us, even if it leads to your eventual deportation or whatever so what? You helped preserve that wish you claim to like.

I don't want to gas you. I want you to go back.
Nonwhite auxiliaries will be made heads of their own countries after the day of the rope.

you need to form your own style of nationalism. Take pride in the best of British, nothing is stopping you calling out both sides I suppose, but you'll end up like Sargoy. Technically, if you're a British nationalist, you're not going to look kindly on 70% of London being immigrants, labour or the tories or anyone that undermines British sovereignty.

> > > > > >

Shit, that’s a simple point, one that many people including fellow immigrants don’t seem to get.

But I feel like there need to be some kind of image to look up to for the oncoming generation.

>Any fellow britbong immigrant?
Yes! Me! Can't fucking stand pajeets tho, you fuckers can never tell the truth! That's why your ancestral homeland is so utterly fucked and will remain that way!

You have to go back pajeet, for two reasons:

1. Your people stink - I know this from having to share the same changing room with you during my school days (and there were only two of you in my whole year, but everyone could smell you).

2. I don't want to see brown people where I live.

COME HOME user, make india the golden bird again

>I want to be patriot

>posts Nasi Injuns who just wanted independence from empire

Pajeet I...

Go full 88.
Come out as a trans or gay muslim pajeet that is full Fasc.
They left won't know how to act and might explode.

To clear, I have no confusion of my colour but rather my identity

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

That’s hilarious, any faggot who takes credit for his skin pigment and not his self made achievements are baseless

Wasn’t aware Sargon was an immigrant? It’s a lot of confusing for people in this category, the direction to take will seem contradictory and hypocritical.

It’s look pretty hip and cool which is why

>Sup Forums what am I?
>I’m having an identity crisis, Indian family but lived here since I was 9.
you're an Indian
go try that shit in America and you might get away with it but being British is actually worth something, so we don't just hand it out

You don't understand how my home country works. You convert to americanism, we are a political-economic freedom cult-business made up of 50 similar countries.
We are not a country in the way others are...
You totally can become one of us and Improve America and your bank account at the same time.

You are a replete pajeet

become a pro british empire nationalist

Pakistani detected

Get out while you can...if you can.

The sixth-largest economy will soon be one of them shitholes that the Donald talks about. The EU will strip that Island of everything that's not tied down.

It'll sart with financial services, but then slip to the what little manufacturing there is.

Davis is wrong, mad max is coming to the UK, and it'll be ugly.

The english are fucking retared to start. Be happy you're not white and English. (scousers are ok, btw)

>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
So western value is a pile of shit?
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
You must know some autist shitskins, because regular Asian have DEALT with actual racism growing up. So seeing some faggot moaning on a thread don’t mean shit
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
Back to my previous point, we are very hard to trigger
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
Lol nigger what
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to
several pol-shitskins)
Not sure where your hearing this
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
Half truth
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
We are always see. bad as shitskins, your either an illegal pajeet , Isis , pedo paki or IT support. It’s boring

>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
Quite the contrary, we are well aware no one gives a shit about us and if anything white people only helped us instead of niggers, well tried tho

You go back to India and MIGA . That will give your life meaning.

You are the bongest of all Pajeets.

Choose the RIGHT way, and you may become, dare I say it, /ourpajeet/

This is making my dick hard and I will admit it, UK is not culturally centred around enterprise and individual rights. I think this is also the reason why UKs upcoming population will struggle since their mixed up of various ethnicities, there is no centralised following that can adhere to. America had this correct at the beginning

You should cooperate with altright death squads to send your family to gas chambers – not because you want to but because it is the right thing to do and some things are more important than individual wellbeing. it’s called the Aryan law of detached violence. not beca

Go home. The first world is ours. Make your own country better.

Show flag shitcunt

paki here
it's important to realise that modern-day british culture is basically just Marxism and kike degeneracy
btw it's not a binary choice between the leftcucks or the alt-shite. there are other ideologies out there worth looking into.

More or less a shitskinned here, I just come here to read not shilling against white.

You could say to steal knowledge from whites, that's what I've always doing my entire life as inmigrant and post back to my country.

But your whites also recieve knowledge from another whites, using steal as meme.

>tries to throw off his shitskin background by posting a pick of the Free Indian legion.
You do know they were fighting for a free India not an Indian run Britain?

Feels wrong to leave like a pussy, but your somewhat right. The tories are useless in controlling and bargaining, Labour is in disbelief.

>britbong immigrant
Nope, born in London, but never lived there. Lived in Ireland, Malta, Canada and in Asia. In my 50s. I am half indian, half english. By looking at me it can be difficult to tell. Even my accent is Canadian.

It's only later in life that I've had the joy of knowing and working with English people. Educated English expats. Been called a paki a few times. Sly comments and that bobbly head thing at work (my boss was English, had access to my passport).

Expat bars? The English ones are no-go zones for me. They don't like non-whites there, unless it's girls.

Bar none, the English are awful to be around. More than anything, I'm glad I never lived there. My parents left to protect me from that, I see that now.

Sorry bro, try Canada. Very accepting there. If you want to be Canadian, you are. Your children, unless they take special classes after school to learn the ways from the old country, they'll be 100% Canadian.

Get out.

>there are other ideologies out there worth looking into
He's not going to fall for the Islam meme he's Indian not retarded

You were betrayed by the Left that imported you into their country so you would vote for them and ruin the western civilization for a post-national marxist dystopia. You and your people have been used by the Left as tools to create a multiracial and multiethnic society, thus favouring the creation of a post-national "brown" society where people would be eager to identify with social classes and international endeavours instead of ethnicity because everyone would be mixed (what they believed, but it ended being the contrary)

The Right wing has always been honest with you, they never cheated you, they never wanted you en masse in their country in the first place, as you wouldn't want Brits en masse in yours (you ended expelling them).

All those second gen immigrants who are angry with the Right, the Right just wants the best for their people, it's sad that you have to endure such rootlessness, but that's the Left's fault, you and your people have been brought into Europe, into the USA, into the West to fight against the Right in the name of the Left.

>Islam meme
didn't say he should. but it wouldn't be any worse than his cow-piss-sloshing religion. and at least Islam is still patriarchal (which is exactly what Shitain needs)
>he's Indian not retarded
>implying the two are mutually exclusive
lol

I am an immigrant as well. This country has no future, I am planning to move somewhere else desu.

>Pakistani detected
No! Hate them cunts even more! Try again?!

Good point, I think postmodernism have spread across both political spectrum and in general culture. But I don’t really know what was british culture prior to this, if it’s paki bashing bullshit then id rather leave to America.

You live in midland OP.

Yes I’m well aware, I like them because they had the balls to do it for their nation, patriotic in essence.

I see, what do you do for living? It’s quite disappointing to hear the attitude of expats. I like Canada but also I don’t at the same time, they seem too liberal and being tolerant of intolerance.

London

>But I don’t really know what was british culture prior to this, if it’s paki bashing bullshit then id rather leave to America.
There isn't one single British mono-culture, that's what you need to understand and that's what Sup Forums will never admit to.
Funny you mention moving to Murrica, I've been thinking the exact same thing.
Only thing that bothers me is the 56% thing, I don't want to be in a *more* niggerized/mestoized area. The white Americans I've met in the UK have been the nicest people I've come across in the white race.

>there are other ideologies out there worth looking into
Pray tell Iqbal, what are they?

>I don’t really know what was british culture prior to this
That's because British Culture is EVERYWHERE! It dominates so much, you need to step back in order to see it!

Does it even matter anymore how many shitskins are in the country? I feel sorry for you race supremacist, you have already lost and still thinks there is hope. The future Britons will have immigrant mix engrained from birth, there will be kids who are half family immigrant and half white British, how would you dictate removing kebab?

Go back to India.

British ideology that produces beauties like this for example.
BTW how's the feminism working out for you, Tim?

Weird, less than 200,000 brits in india during the Empire is called 'colonisation' (despite being invited in by the ruling Rajs), yet over 8,000,000 pakis in the UK is called 'diversity'! Kinda makes you think!

>despite being invited in by the ruling Rajs
we were also invited in then

I think you got a point, even native Britons don’t have a fucking clue what actual British culture is. Due to this empirical past, it has adopted various cultures and items into its own.

I’m still hesitant with America, their general infrastructure is shit and fast east Asia is overtaking at a fast pace. Americanism was trampled by the boomers till now where the mellenials are completely lost and under the influence of Marxism imported from Russia.

Internal conflicts is arising in the West propagated by the Bolsheviks. It’s a boiling pot of confusion and deception.

>BTW how's the feminism working out for you, Tim?

Dunno! Don't mix with retards! How's pedophilia working out? Been caught yet?

Sure, then the brits were asked to leave, what goes around comes around....

>Dunno! Don't mix with retards
I should've known a spastic wouldn't understand what is connoted by feminism. Your entire fucking legal system is run on feminist policy. I'm not talking about who you mix with, you retarded cunt. No one cares who you mix with.
Also you type like a faggot. Kys.
That's fine, we are happy to leave. The funniest thing is even if you get Pakis and Pajeets to leave, you'll never get rid of the niggers, your women have race-mixed with niggers to such an extent that they've changed the fucking demographics. And tbfh you deserve each other.

Fucking aced it

You sound unnecessarily angry! That's the characteristics of a low IQ. Does it please or piss you off that you're the outcome of Hindu girls gang raped by arabs???

If you think I'm making this up
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mixed_(United_Kingdom_ethnicity_category)

It’s called colonisation because it was taken under force, also the fact that British plundered India’s economy from 21% of worlds gdp to 2%.

>You sound unnecessarily angry!
>That's the characteristics of a low IQ.
Dude you sound more bitter and angry about my presence in this country than I could ever be with you. I'm just fucking with you here in the usual Sup Forums/pol/ tradition and you're already salty and talking about IQ (I guarantee you I have a higher IQ than you). You're an example of why most Brits should have to take an IQ test before getting online.

>Can't fucking stand pajeets tho
The only thing worse than a street shitter is a kidraping drugdealing paki street shitter. GO DIE IN A FIRE

Fuck I just noticed I've been typing messages to an immigrant. I need to clean my computer screen now. Where the fuck are you from btw?
No wonder you sounded off. Probably a slavshit.

Be a cool Poo like Mutahar

You are quintessentially British. Chin up, lad.

“Hindu girls gang raped by Arabs”
Nigga what

He's not, he's a C I V I C cuck.

By his definition a Paki born in the UK is more British than me because I'm an antipodean immigrant. To Sargon a certificate from the (((government))) means more than blood.

>pic related, my DNA.

sargon is like 1/4 paki anyway

Really?

Side?
I am on nobody's side.
Because nobody is on my side.

Which is you ? How ugly is your Mirpuri cousin/wife?

Lol your ancestors where such pussies staying in one place, grow some balls faggot

>India’s economy from 21% of worlds gdp to 2%
That was because of the Industrial revolution! Try reading a history book, you'll know that under British rule India's population went from just under 200 million to over 400 million whilst being administered by the British! But then you're a low IQed paki, whose Hindu ancestors were gang raped by Arabs!

Listen, indian food is trash. It all looks the same, an orange pasty substance that makes you shit too much.

Why are pakis such lowIQ ?

True!

They're good at dishonesty tho! Always have been!

my IQ is higher than yours though

Still too chickenshit to announce where you're from, fellow immigrant?

>my IQ is higher than yours though

Filling out a passport application isn't an IQ test! Try again Iqbal!

You first!

I have been doing that throughout the thread, fucktard. I'm a Paki. You are so fucking scared, I can see that. That's why you type like a faggot.

Yes you know that as fact, even though you are generationally inbred

You have to go back.

I know that as a fact, yes. I am 100% certain my achievements in life are greater than yours are or ever will be.

>Sup Forums what am I?

a rootless jewish golem

Your anger provides me with happiness! Love your high IQed intellect! Say some more stuff! :)

You might not be English, Welsh or Scottish but you're British. Fucking get on with it.

My ancestors went out and conquered new frontiers and built first world societies out of nothing.

Your parents ran to a developed nation to live off the achievements of another race.

Go back to India mate.

Civic nationalism will never work.

Go back.

>I am 100% certain my achievements in life are greater than yours are or ever will be.
What, being an uber-pedo is an achievement? Epic!

Honestly go an be a slave to your liberal (((britbong))) masters desu
the like 5 nationalistic Anglos in Britbongistan will hate you no matter how much of a good goy you are
You are a victim of (((multi culti)))
go marry some chav roastie slut and pop out mongrel offspring like your (((masters))) want you to,that is your only purpose
You will never be English or British,just a Pajeet with identity issues

This

this

I can't speak for all my fascist brothers. But personally I think Indians are based.

It's true, I don't think Indians will ever be seen as "one of us" by the mass of our people, and quite rightly so desu. But hopefully we can be allies with parallel interests, if a day ever comes where we get to take over. I'd seriously hope that we can educate people about Indians and their history. I think with a bit of a push the Indian people really can be extremely intelligent, resourceful and thrive. They are nothing like niggers.

The problem we have is, we want to stop and get rid of most immigrants, but it's making sure we treat the ones who deserve a fair relationship with respect and make sure they land strong on their feet. Hopefully they can establish fascism in their own homelands

>still a coward and will remain a coward
Sucks to be you. Do you really hate or are scared to reveal your ethnic background that much on an anonymous plastering forum?
>high IQed intellect
Please learn English some day.

That's some pretty low IQ assumptions.
Plus you inbred allahniggers will have much lower standards and aspirations. I mean look at your ghettos, houses, cars, businesses, kids, peasant ass cousin wives and clothing. Everything pakistanni and islam is ulitmately lowclass shit. EVERYTHING, but you keep pretending you are better than me if that helps you sleep over the smell of curry and shit in your over extended house full of gandma gandad uncle and aunts and brother and brothers wives and kids in your backstreet ghetto with a crappy audi in the paved over garden filled with shit that you could be bothered to bin or take to the tip. yes your are better than everyone here mirpuri scum.

>empirical past

All my what