Does anybody have that statistic about white women not being attracted to niggers? Asking for a friend

Does anybody have that statistic about white women not being attracted to niggers? Asking for a friend.

>Covered in tramp stamps
>Nothing of value was lost

>playing with fire and thinking you won't get burnt
Oh she'll pay the toll alright.

but 100% of them are attracted

fpbp

Hedonists and coalburners are subhuman.

Coalburners are idiots, what else is new.

Go into a black neighborhood. They wouldn't exist if it was very high.

It's interesting how so many are obsessed about niggers fucking mudsharks yet completely turning a blind eye to white male race traitors going for asian pussy, thinking it's absolutely fine....statistically speaking, in the real world and not the bullshit you see on Sup Forums af/wm couples are way more common...

and that's scary because it's also destroying the white race....

does anyone have links for black male violence on white women. my cousin burns the coal.

White women actually race mix the least.

>Sup Forums is one person
WM/AF is disgusting but it's not nearly as common as WW/BM and produces less mongrels

I'm sorry user but she's gonna have to pay the toll...

>produces less mongrels
Asian women can't produce white offsprings.
Also, you're wrong...It's been proven countless times, af/mw couples are way WAY more common than bm/wf.

What a dumb fucking cunt, it's only a matter of time until he actually tries to gut her.

only one answer: they deserve it all

The only reasons why the af/mw is more common than bm/wf is because the fathers don't stick around in the latter. It's usually hedonistic flings whereas the former has more marriages, especially since af tend to seek marriage once you start dating her.

>flag
checks out
also pic related

Probably when she runs out of gibs to give him.

I never said they can, they produce less offspring because white men are less likely to have a bunch of kids with different women like BM do

and no, WM/AW marriages are more common, that tells us nothing about overall couples or one night stands etc

That man is a Mexican

White women are the most loyal. That's why Tinder is now featuring a "make you scroll through 80000 people to get a 1 white guy". The best way to beat it is to strike up random conversations with women. Like people used to do.

>The only reasons why the af/mw is more common than bm/wf is because the fathers don't stick around in the latter.
also bullshit...
How so ? When you look at the statistics of every fuckoing dating sites or "one night stand" type (i.e gleeden),sites for casual sex, etc...
The same statistics appear. In other words even when the woman damn well knows that her rendez vous may not lead to anything serious. (marriage, family etc..) What do you see ? White women, Asian & Latina women having a clear preference for white males..
The one with the least is black male. (with the exception of black females)

Hahaha!!! What a fucking idiot!

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

>and no, WM/AW marriages are more common, that tells us nothing about overall couples or one night stands etc

NOP that's just you and the other Sup Forumstards projecting your own fantasies and prejudices...Obviously most people around here are convinced that white women's past time in life is fucking niggers... So much so that you fucking idiots have convinced niggers themselves that it's truely the case.

No one is denying that mudsharks exist. But again, statistically speaking white women vastly go for white men... On the other hand white men are the biggest hypocrites of them all because they' often go for asian females, worst of all, they have kids with them.

user thank you!

>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>he actually believes this
It's 2018 and you haven't realized yet you are fighting among yourselves

This single pic explains why they loves our whites womens so much.

And they think we will be genocided with our white devil blood running through their kids veins.... whahaha whahaaha

>haven't realized yet you are fighting among yourselves
>jew posting
>roach posting
>amerimut posting
>slavs are not white posting
We have shills in every thread.

And i bet most of them are white cucks rather than non whites.

Here is a real comment I've heard from a white woman
>I like choking in sex, I don't want to die, but I want to be a little worried it might happen
Some women get off from the thrill that the nigger might actually kill them.

I believe the search term you're looking for is "interracial rape statistics."