*Toto - Africa starts playing*

*Toto - Africa starts playing*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=usfiAsWR4qU
youtube.com/watch?v=8A3zetSuYRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What song will play when half of them die from some plague?

It Ain't Me

youtube.com/watch?v=usfiAsWR4qU

So all of a sudden they stop counting infant mortality, I wonder why.
It's no secret that Africa has been having high birth rate.
What changed?
Look at South Africa for clues.

Look at all those Asians conquering Africa.

I'm going to miss the african megafauna

I fuck with Toto

White guilt bux can only sustain so much, you know

If white nations stopped keeping Africa alive with gibs they wouldn't breed.

These predictive models bother me, I might be wrong in this but it does strike me that they assume that the rate of population increase would be sustainable.

At a certain point aid is not going to be sufficient to feed even the currently benefitted population in Africa. Adding more bodies into the equation will lead to a collapse of the West's ability to feed them. Tripling the current population will just result in a lot of famines and the actual population will return to whatever number is actually sustainable in that environment (so pre-20th century numbers).

It's not like Africans are suddenly going to figure out sustainable agriculture just because their population has grown.

Africa currently import 1/3rd of their calories.
Meaning they can only feed 800 million (they are 1200 million).
In 2045 they will break 2000 million.

No way this is sustainable with their agriculture and infrastructure. It will collapse for sure.

Weve had like 4 billion asians and it hasn't bothered europe. 4 billion africans won't be a problem either, IF we manage to keep strong borders.

I know what song I'll be playing if that happens
youtube.com/watch?v=8A3zetSuYRg

>Weve had like 4 billion asians and it hasn't bothered europe

That would be because the colonies had to handle Asia. If we didn't run intercept, you wine-drinking queers would have had a fair amount of dicking from the little yellow fellows, and you definitely would have lost, too.

Infanticide is high?

>These predictive models bother me, I might be wrong in this but it does strike me that they assume that the rate of population increase would be sustainable.

They're bullshit. It's just some sperg who can't grasp how the logarithmic function works.

>moron

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

Enjoy it while it lasts, nigger.
Also that's such a shit song and the left's obsession with it makes me want to puke.

Yes. Let's ignore facts and evidence.