Is there a need for religion in the modern world?

Is there a need for religion in the modern world?

More than ever.

To destroy the modern world, absolutely.

Yes we need religion more than ever before. The degeneration of society as it has fallen from God is evidence enough of God's existence. Without God men become wicked.

I think you will have no need to ask this question once you swallowed the final redpill you can swallow about existence

Modern religious institutions are all co-opted by (((them))) and parrot (((their))) narrative
Except Muslims that is.
Then again that is a closet degenerate religion,there is no hope until God himself smites this rock

What about Greek orthodox?

they too have been,not to the degree of the Roman Catholic church or the various AmeriProt cults tho
the current Greek PM is an Atheist commie,just a reminder.

abrahamic and previous jew religions are the reason we're so confused, continuing to use them is counter productive and keeps the wrong people in power

Religion, regardless of whether you have faith or not teaches inherent moral values that make you a better person while benefitting you, others, and your community. Think of religion as the foundation of a building. You want it to be strong so you can build on top of it.

>"here's your order sir"

No religion.
Just a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

(((religious freedom))) and (((skepticism))) are the reason why you mutts are so confused
When God is (((proven))) to not exist,nihilism and hedonism takes root

>be brainlet britbong
>(((MEDIA))) : REPEAT AFTER ME GOYS,RELIGION = BAD,(((SPIRITUAL BUT NOT RELIGIOUS))) = GOOD
>You : N-no R-r-religion,o-only personal relationship w-with Jesus

>People like this exist
Yeah, there sure is a need for religion.

If this woman ever snaps out of this delusion that she is somehow empowered by these decisions, I bet she kills herself. In truth I bet that shit weighs around her neck like an anchor.

Protestantism in a nutshell

the jews are behind this

Those are baby mice for feeding pets you goof

Drop. Nukes. Every. Five. Miles.

Yeah, I'd say more than ever. Plus, your brain literally lights up when you're praying and while there's not a singular "God spot" like scientists used to believe, it proves that our bodies were equipped with the tools of worship as we were evolving as a species and they're still there. Why then, if not to worship God? In other words, if you're against religion, you're against nature itself.