Self-sacrifice for the Greater Good

Would you sacrifice yourself for the White Race? For example, would you let a smarter, stronger and healthier man impregnate your wife and raise his children as your own?

>For example, would you let a smarter, stronger and healthier man impregnate your wife and raise his children as your own?

I thought not wanting that to happen was the entire point.

I'm not talking about letting blacks or muslims cuck you. I am talking about true Aryan heroes! Can you think of a better way to improve White gene pool?

He can get his own. One man, one wife, and their children. If you want to improve the quality of their genetics, just use Gene therapy.

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

Why would you want to spread your inferior genes if there are better ones available? Like I said, don't you believe in self-sacrifice?

This is a fucking shill thread guys. Find some other productive thread.

Is he bulletproof? If he can survive bullets and kill me, sure.

Sage

This is a legitimate question. Can you come up with a coherent answer?

That's what I plan on doing. It's not a sacrifice. it's the smart thing to do. I'll be dead soon so why does it matter what I think? Results - passing on good genes, regardless of where they come from - matter more than my personal feelings.

Does he need to be bulletproof to be superior to you?

That's what I'm talking about! Why wouldn't Sup Forums agree?

What part about the nuclear family don't you understand? White's aren't fucking monkeys, you disgusting kike. I hope you work for an NGO that has to report its taxes to the government so that your name is on payroll.

if you like the modern world, then I believe it is your obligation to pass on the best genes you can. If you're stupid, don't pass on your genes! finds someone who is smart. The world doesn't need anymore dumb drones. The world needs brilliance!

You summed up why white nationalism means you’re mentally deranged

You can still have your nuclear family. You get to raise the man's children as your own and improve the gene pool at the same time!

Your typing style gave you away, faggot. Your pilpul doesn't work here, and your fat fucking neck won't survive the day of the rope.

>Why wouldn't Sup Forums agree?
Because it feels wrong. It's like how animals are afraid of fire. Humans are afraid of messing with family. The actual term for what you're talking about is Eutelegenesis.

What makes you so sure you will survive it? You oppose the best possible plan to improve the gene pool. You don't believe in self-sacrifice...

It "feels" wrong? What are we about feelings now? Don't you believe in Eugenics? Isn't self-sacrifice the most noble thing you can do for your race?

Observe the typing style, gentlemen. Remember this particular d&c tactic, and be sure to recognize its source: Jews.

By destroying the family unit and only allowing a few individuals to reproduce you create an unsustainable chaotic culture with too little genetic variation. By maintaining traditional white European culture and values we can keep everything in balance and continue to progress without destroying ourselves.