Creates refugee crisis putting europe at brink by lighting up ME

>creates refugee crisis putting europe at brink by lighting up ME
complains about european borders
>had decades to build wall, wants wall
dindoo
>complain about lack of whiteness in Europe
Is basically a mulatto country by now
>forces Europe to stuff supermarkets with murrican degeneracy, forces EU away from russia
complains about unfair treatment
>doesn't sign TTIP which would have handed over the EU on a silver platter
tries trade war instead
>doesn't sign TTIP
forces europeans to sanction russia to buy gas shipped via tanker from the US
>has congo-tier education, doesn't speak any other language, has no history
Complains about lack of culture and education in europe

Seriously and unironically:
Is america a meme country by now?
How do we fix the mongrellus?
Is it too late?

Other urls found in this thread:

taz.de/!5114887/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes finally a mutt thread
Haven't seen one in like 2 minutes
I LOVE POLITICS

Will mongrellica recover?
The world has only so much patience user.

i thought you were talking about germany

Sure bubba, anything else to add?

Keks. Germanistan complains...

I may be an america, but i fucking hate this country and the people in it. If Germany rises again, you can enslave us for good. It'll only be fair compared to what we did to you before, during and after WWII.

Yeah we suck, but we split your shotbox open like a Thanksgiving turkey. We are a nation of immigrants you are nation of cucks. You are doing what we tried to do with fucking smiles on your faces. Not politics.

I unironically believe murrica is a great country in many regards. At least you manage to constantly reinvent yourself.
I just wonder where it's heading..I mean the next best swamp is depriving you of education and social security, the only goods that can provide social advancement. How will people move upwards in social class?
I understand you complain about too many muh leftist teacher, but what's the alternative, no education at all, homeschooling, home university..Trump university?
I went to america, it was scary:
So many retards all fixated on race, gender, religion while babbling braindead one-liners like in cheap movies..Nobody understood irony or sarcasm. Have you always been like this?
Also I wonder: Why does it always have to be either / or, this seems to be mongrellus-specific no?
Either for guns or against..Either Putin is evil overlord or best fuckbuddy, democrat or republican, black / white..Who pushes this mentality or have you always been like that?

You two need a room?

Did the USA force Germany to allow the middle east to invade Europe ? I dont think so. Europe is a victim of their own virtue signalling superiority complex.

isnt this the very definition of being a cuckold? Your germanic roots go deep with that level of cuck talk

You are a braindead homo and didn't even manage to put those to trial that lit up iraq killing 50k mongrellus and well over 1million iraquis with fake proof of WMDs.
You didn't even manage to have a tight border to mexico for decades.
Reality is: Europe wasn't prepared for this run.
Nobody was prepared for you nasty fucks to cater to your military industrial complex again leaving an instable mess which created ISIS.
What do you even have to do in the ME?
It's very simple mathematics:
No mongrellus, no refugee crisis.
We won't forget what you did, numb mongrel.

>cuck cuck cuck
You sound like an insecure beta homo

Sorry that we're ruining the rest of the world and not just ourselves

I will repeat the question. Did the USA force Germany to allow the middle east to invade Europe ?

beta? homo? banging dudes (by force) is the most alpha thing a man can do.

>this is all coming from G*rmany
NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1. gas kikes
2. racewarnao

>did europe force the US to invade the ME with fake proof of WMDs?
Have you ever heard of consecutive logics, bubba?
Reality is half of your family is spoonfed by the US military in one of the biggest social welfare programs of all time. How does it feel to be cannon fodder dumbo?
Go get your sis preggus or something, you unhinged peasant brain, this is an 18+board

>alpha af homo
who cares who you bang, what's your take on the US future? You unironically think it's MAGA right now?

We've directly contributed to the mass destabilization of the reason for our own interests for decades, so we certainly caused the problem in the first place.

You cant answer a simple question because you being dishonest.

You are a stupid little kraut kid who believes drivel from Antifa pamphlets.
Enjoy your new Merkel society, you've imported cheap labor from Turkey for decades and now you've got even more workers.

It is possible that we caused the problem, but Germany and the EU pulled the suicide trigger themselves, without our coersion or influence.

>creates refugee crisis putting europe at brink by lighting up ME
This is one of my favorite eurocuck memes. >We can't protect our borders from a horde of unarmed africans and afghanis who are just marching across open ground all bunched together because some other country hundreds of miles away that this horde isn't even coming from got bombed.

This.

>yu dont answa dumb question, you dishonest!
Just because I don't want to move down to mong-tier conversation doesn't mean I am dishonest.
Simple answer: No nobody 'forced' us to 'allow' ME to invade Europe.
Unfortunately reality is much more complex than your premeditated one liners.
Question to you:
Do we agree you willfully ignore the difference between cause and effect?

Yo back the fuck up...
I myself and family had nothing to do with America's bullshit wars and policy...
I voted for Trump and and finally seeing some shit happen...
We need to be friends cause the the mutha fucking NWO is taking over your country...
and has been trying to fuck america for years...
Trump for all his BS is the only person to say different or go against the grain of globalism...
fffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

>says the guy who hasn't been able to protect a border against a horde of mexicans for decades
You wish it was this simple.

Yup.

Valid, we can agree on that.

Our border is much more difficult to guard than the natural boundary of Europe

>'this'
>'yup'
>t. american intellectual

So it's America's fault that Germany is getting invaded because I can't guard the US/Mexico border?

The "cause" is: Europeans have morphed into a bunch of faggots that want Achmed to rape their asses.

The "effect" is: Achmed is allowed into your country to rape your asses.

Why is every German post ever always about us. We don't even think of you, Germany died after WWII.
Also stop trying to divide us (white people) nigga

Do German anons ever wonder about why Europe is always on the verge of catastrophe, every time Germany gains a little bit of power ?

>never had geography in school

go play elsewhere
Again for the slowest of us:
Guarding a border this long is difficult, you would know.
Having some retards from an island far away light up your neighborhood making these people flee and making us decide if we either landmine or provide humanitarian help isn't exactly helpful.
What are you guys even doin in the ME user?
We both know reality is much more complex than you make it seem.
Imagine we would bomb the shit out of mexico and level every city and while millions of refugees flood your border we lecture you about the significance of border security, wouldn't that feel slightly ironic?

>us
>white people
>murrica
Is it? Why is your potus having bipolar episodes twittering about our trade surplus at 3am?

Your country voluntarily imported Turks for decades, and migrants in recent years, because of your falling birthrate and shrinking labor pool.
You didn't have to let them in, but chose to.
You really should have just let Slavs come and fertilize your women again.

Yes. Germany is the cancer of europe in many regards, profits big time from a devaluated euro and doesn't want to give back to weaker countries who can't devaluate e.g. Do americans ever wonder about why the whole world is always on the verge of catastrophe every time the mongrellus is playing 2d geostrategics?

>there was war in turkey when we let them in
That's actually not far from the truth, still has nothing to with a leveled ME knocking at our doors recently.

>Imagine we would bomb the shit out of mexico and level every city and while millions of refugees flood your border we lecture you about the significance of border security, wouldn't that feel slightly ironic?
No. What's your obsession with Mexico? Nothing that happens in Mexico is capable of preventing your government from defending your country's borders.

>the Mediterranean sea is not a better barrier than the Rio Grande
Germans sure are stupid. No wonder you lost two world wars.

>had rhetoric seminar lately
>also won spelling bee contest
kek you autistic underage faggot

>Germany calling ANY other country a meme country

taz.de/!5114887/
>too intelligent to desire your own ongoing existence

Hegemony wise, the whole is world is better off with the USA calling the shots rather than China, Russia, EU, KSA etc. Germans dont even realize why they are speaking German instead of Russian as their first language. Self rightous ingrates !

we gave you a good run for the money didnt we

>How do we fix the mongrellus?
why would you want to fix it lol
grab some popcorn and enjoy it becoming brasil 2.0

>t. clever thicclet

No. We barely had to do more than send Russia food and aluminium. You guys sucked.

>The world has only so much patience user
bring it on motherfuckers

Who told you to let refugees in idiot. Hey Europe take responsibility for the world Jewry you started.

>Imagine we would bomb the shit out of mexico and level every city
Hard to imagine, because you're pussy faggots who wouldn't even dream of doing such a thing.

>pro bait
:*

>d-d-day was fun

It would be so incredibly easy, just one emp, 5 days of darkness and you paranoid schizos would have eaten yourself, be careful what you wish for

>broken
You know what you are probably right, at least i tried
/thread closed

>those pussies will never draw us into nuclear war
Feels bad

Germans = Destructus Pseudo Superioritus

>It would be so incredibly easy, just one emp, 5 days of darkness and you paranoid schizos would have eaten yourself
You actually think that humanity would exist for 5 days after an EMP. Our nukes would be en route everywhere within an hour of the EMP

I believe that exactly that wouldn't happen if nobody knew who did it or if e.g. NK did it.
Sure, NK would probably get leveled, but I doubt it would even be done with nuclear missiles.
The US would be history still, everybody happy but NK.

This!

No. We would take out everyone.