/SWEG/- Swedish Election General

THIS IS WHERE THE FIGHT FOR EUROPE BEGINS.
On the 9th September, Sweden is going to have a general election. This may be the last chance Sweden has to stop itself from falling over the edge before it’s too late.

Are you ready for the next phase of this campaign?

OPERATION- MORPHEUS
See the poster below?
You take the blue pill, you see a story or an article about the Mainstream parties. Their policies, their failings. The melting down of priceless artifacts, the Decemberoverenskommelsen, the anti-rape bracelets…
You take the redpill, you see the damage they’ve done. The murder victims, the rape victims, and the migrants who got away with it.
These posters won’t be torn down so quickly. They won’t be so easy to ignore; in fact, people will be intrigued. They’ll want to know what’s on the other side of the rabbit hole.
All we’re offering Sweden Is the truth.
.We need QR codes of any related articles & sources.
.We need a printer-friendly version of this template.
.We need multiple versions with different QRs.
.We need people willing to go out and put these up.
And we should aim to be ready to take to the streets for the 14th march.

Other urls found in this thread:

riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/arende/betankande/undantag-fran-vissa-bestammelser-i-plan--och_H501CU3
pastebin.com/uR6vF8wd
migrationsverket.se/English/About-the-Migration-Agency/Legislative-changes-2016.html
pastebin.com/DDnePtS2
imgur.com/a/0ekzz
snd.gu.se/en/vivill
riksdagen.se/en/the-riksdag-library/contact-and-opening-hours/
riksdagen.se/en/members-and-parties/
europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/full-list.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_laws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_regulations
ec.europa.eu/immigration/who-does-what/more-information/the-future-of-the-eu-migration-policy-general-context-and-new-initiatives_en
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/svar-pa-skriftlig-fraga/refugees-welcome_H312545
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/riksrevisionens-granskningsrapport/konsekvensanalyser-infor-migrationspolitiska_H5B525
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/statens-offentliga-utredningar/migrationsarenden-vid-utlandsmyndigheterna_H5B314
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/riksrevisionens-granskningsrapport/lardomar-av-flyktingsituationen-hosten-2015--_H5B54
stoppagrundlagsandringen.com/
friatider.se/tv-av-tre-sd-v-ljare-vill-se-nytt-invandrings-kritiskt-parti-i-riksdagen
friatider.se/kesson-alternativ-f-r-sverige-r-extremister
aftonbladet.se/ledare/ledarkronika/karinpettersson/article20246889.ab
i.imgur.com/OB78vTI.png
aftonbladet.se/debatt/article23232367.ab
i.imgur.com/0Js8lq9.png
expressen.se/nyheter/omstridd-studie-kan-bli-30-procent-muslimer-i-sverige/
i.imgur.com/jLKmAeV.png
aftonbladet.se/senastenytt/ttnyheter/inrikes/article26830878.ab
i.imgur.com/GEe3nnT.png
ghostbin.com/paste/vafrh/raw
archive.is/vXXr8
ghostbin.com/paste/8k863/raw
archive.is/VBhRu
ghostbin.com/paste/ahqfa/raw
archive.is/t3cvv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RESOURCES-
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/arende/betankande/undantag-fran-vissa-bestammelser-i-plan--och_H501CU3
pastebin.com/uR6vF8wd (embed)
migrationsverket.se/English/About-the-Migration-Agency/Legislative-changes-2016.html
pastebin.com/DDnePtS2 (embed)
imgur.com/a/0ekzz
snd.gu.se/en/vivill
riksdagen.se/en/the-riksdag-library/contact-and-opening-hours/
riksdagen.se/en/members-and-parties/
europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/full-list.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_laws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_regulations
ec.europa.eu/immigration/who-does-what/more-information/the-future-of-the-eu-migration-policy-general-context-and-new-initiatives_en

riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/svar-pa-skriftlig-fraga/refugees-welcome_H312545

riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/riksrevisionens-granskningsrapport/konsekvensanalyser-infor-migrationspolitiska_H5B525

riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/statens-offentliga-utredningar/migrationsarenden-vid-utlandsmyndigheterna_H5B314

riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/riksrevisionens-granskningsrapport/lardomar-av-flyktingsituationen-hosten-2015--_H5B54

>IMPORTANT*IMPORTANT*IMPORTANT
stoppagrundlagsandringen.com/

Scandinavian discord server. Only Scandinavians allowed.
gg/4NJc2j

nice try säpo

If I were you guys I'd be careful not to share personal information in the discord, it's quite easy to infiltrate it. You can be sure Lerner Spectre has her minions with their eyes glued in this sort of thing. Might even be working together with Ervin Kohn

Mossad*

True, I have rules against these kind of things. Not allowed to do ask for personal information and pictures.

We made a rule on ours to use Burner emails to set up your discord accounts & make sure there's no links to social media.
And they've had a sweep of nationalist discords recently, so save a backup of important stuff that gets put on there.
Good luck man, i hope it goes well.

I should make a modern one with a dude typing on a computer one of these days.

How long before NMR recruiters hijack the discord?

Fuck Sweden and fuck the UK.

That's gonna be tricky even for a Canadian. You should stick to dogs.

If you don`t vote for SDP you`re a cuck.

This election general is shit. The OP content is just a list of things to do that is boring, annoying and counterproductive.
It doesn't even make clear who we are supporting ffs.
Go look at spaghettipol and take some fucking notes, because you are royally fucking this up.
I want you guys to succeed. So get your fucking shit together.

stop cucking yourselfs stop cucking yourselfs stop cucking yourselfs

That's because we're focussing on a specific campaign right now. We switched to this format so that people would focus on it.
Once the first lot of posters are up, we'll switch back to the regular format.

It's brilliant. It's not just info jammed into people's faces... the person has to interact, it's going to become very personal.

It's also less overtly political. A problem with the last poster campaign is that they'd be quickly torn down & discussion on social media sites was quickly locked off or deleted.
This is going to take a little more time to sink in, so people will have more time to interact.

We've only got 6 months left though

It's not going to take these posters 6 months to get noticed. And we're working on other campaigns, but this is the one that needs the most focus at the moment.

What is it that italy/pol/ has done exactly to influence the election?

What do you guys think about Alternative for Sweden?

friatider.se/tv-av-tre-sd-v-ljare-vill-se-nytt-invandrings-kritiskt-parti-i-riksdagen
>63 of SD voters want to see a new anti-immigrantion party in the parliament
friatider.se/kesson-alternativ-f-r-sverige-r-extremister
>Jimmie Åkesson: Alternativ för Sverige are extremists.

Not trying to shill, just wondering what you think.

Where do the qr codes lead?

Sounds like a good party. They left it a little late to win this one, but if we can get them high enough they'll be able to put some influence, or at least pressure, on SD. Fingers crossed they'll be in fighting shape by 2022.

They might get my vote, depending on their results in the polls.

The first one is an alternative design that i uploaded because i didn't realise I was in the wrong folder. (my bad.)

BLUE -> aftonbladet.se/ledare/ledarkronika/karinpettersson/article20246889.ab
RED -> i.imgur.com/OB78vTI.png

BLUE -> aftonbladet.se/debatt/article23232367.ab
RED -> i.imgur.com/0Js8lq9.png

BLUE -> expressen.se/nyheter/omstridd-studie-kan-bli-30-procent-muslimer-i-sverige/
RED -> i.imgur.com/jLKmAeV.png

BLUE -> aftonbladet.se/senastenytt/ttnyheter/inrikes/article26830878.ab
RED -> i.imgur.com/GEe3nnT.png

Saved. Planning to put some of these up tomorrow

Vote for them if you are thoroughly dissatisfied with Jimmie. I'd pick them before NMR in that case as they have people who can speak to media and in debates without sperging out.
On the other hand, they also risk becoming a Fi for the nationalist cause. At worst they could block Jimmie's blocking of a half-functional government, preventing him from forcing S&M to do things they do not want.

Cheer them on all you want but don't get obsessed. They might be part of Jimmie's master plan.

based gunnar

Blir det AfS då, grabbar?

Depends on their results in the polls. If they get 1%, you'd be throwing away your vote by voting for them.

Nej, håll dig till planen. SD-majoritet är första steget.

To be fair, an alt-lite party in the parliament is better than an alt-right party with only 2%.

Vote for SD for now. The party was started a bit late, they should have done it in the middle of 2017. They won't have a chance in the upcoming election, but they might in the one after it.

An alt-right party is still better than aN alt-lite/zionist party

men /ÅTERVANDRING/ då?

AfS kommer antagligen bara ta röster från SD i det kommande valet, partiet startades för nära valet för att ha en chans. Det får bli till nästa val.

sd är ju skit dock

SD kommer distansera sig från och slänga skit på AFS och såklart NMR för att försöka kväva dessa i vaggan.

AFS kommer antagligen liberaliseras och judeifieras, precis som SD.

Röstar ingen på små partier när de är små blir de aldrig stora.

Det finns ingen parlamentarisk räddning för Sverige då sju(åtta?)klövern redan har sina order. Dock kan val användas metapolitiskt.

20% SD är på det sättet inte lika bra som 17% SD, 3% AFS/NMR eller dylikt.

Statligt partistöd ges då ett parti fått över 2.5% i något av de två senaste riksdagsvalen.

>a Swedish child is raped by an immigrant nigger that laughs about it. He gets a few years, or more likely, is released because a judge says it was reasonable to get a six year old’s asshole confused with one’s right hand - and besides, he was under the influence of toothpaste for the first time in his life... and the kid led him on by showing suggestive drawings of stick figures.
>okay, one liberal judge.
>but then the guy gets out on the street and no one kills him. No one even throws a piece of styrofoam at him. No one even calls him a bad name.
This is why Sweden deserves to die. If someone did that to my kid, the people responsible for bringing the niggers into the country would pay with their lives. Their spouses and children too. I would gladly give my life - I would be drawn and quartered, if that is what it took. I would die smiling. I cannot understand or relate to any man that doesn’t feel the same way.

Yet these enemies of Sweden walk around as calm and relaxed as Hindu cows. Clearly I cannot relate, I am not smart enough to understand it all.

I was at their launch party Monday, can confirm that Kasselstrand and his party members are the closest you'll find to Sup Forumslacks active in politics.

Kasselstrand couldnt stop laughing at dumb memes half the time we spoke which is why I love the guy. AfS will pull in all the SD votes that are dissafected with the party but feel that NRM's image is toxic. Based on gallups from SD voters AfS could eclipse them in the elections.

>AFS kommer antagligen liberaliseras och judeifieras, precis som SD.

Gustav Kasselstrand and his circle already got jewed out of SDU, if you think they aren't immune to (((their))) ways by now I don't know what to tell you.

What kind of foreign people were there? Anyone from the German AFD?

Det kommer inte göra någon skillnad om SD får 20%, 25%, 40%, etc. Dom kommer hanreja så satan när dom väl står vid spakarna. Att rösta på SD 2018 är som att rösta M.

No foreign delegations were there. No representatives from other parties, AfS has no ties to AfD its just a similar sounding name. No foreign media either.

/OURGUYS/

Neger.

>NRM's image is toxic
>image

Well, there's your problem right there.

You Swedes who still have some backbone gotta get rid of the feminist government, its going to bring us all down when it implodes

Cut the head off of the Snake

>basic gestalt:
>
>>its a virus
>>strains of it have existed forever
>>ancient ruins and mythology depict it as a warning of what it is, how it manifests, who it effects, and how destructive it is
>>it seems to start to naturally show itself when a civilization starts to build dense cities/industrialize
>>women stop wanting to have kids, only want foreign men, hate males
>>everyone turns degenerate/pedo/gay/trans
>>society collapses everyone goes down with it
>>cia/paperclipped natzis figured out what it was and identified a strain
>>it was weaponized
>>it was released in the nigger ghettos of america and poorer areas of western europe in the 70's
>>today whites are infected as shit
>>it is sometimes being administered in soyboy food products like starbucks drinks
>>all feminists have it
>>the only cure is lead

Nice.

Bump. Make sweden less shitty again.

More than a small precentage of the population will never vote for an exoteric anti-semitic party based on authoritarianism. Not in a hundred years.

Now I'm gonna let you in on a tiny secret. A party can pass laws that hinder the progress of jews, expell muslims and increase white birthrates without questioning the holocaust.

Many spergs dont realize how important optics are in a democracy. As long as NRM is the NRM they will stay a small fraction until things become so bad in Sweden, like famine and a great depression, when they might have a chance at being relevant. Right now however, betting on the NRM is the right-wing equivalent of unironically believeing in Bernie Sanders 2016.

>Birth control causes frontal lobe brain damage, as well as other things like infertility, cancer and depression
ghostbin.com/paste/vafrh/raw
archive.is/vXXr8
>Steinem's history with the CIA and use of the femin virus on American black communities
ghostbin.com/paste/8k863/raw
archive.is/VBhRu
>The Bronze Age collapse was caused by a femin outbreak
ghostbin.com/paste/ahqfa/raw
archive.is/t3cvv

Don't let the f*minist jew take us all down lads we're counting on you to do what needs to be done

Most people are sick of the current government but there are no real alternatives since all parties are cuck tier. SD will always be in opposition

Tyvärr

>weimer will never end there are no real alternatives
Not with that attitude it won't

We support you guys though hang in there

You'll see kikes float to the top there too just like Roth and Bieler but whatever. I've resigned myself to despair anyway. Might go full Vargmode. Homesteading and homeschooling that is.

Korrekt, och SD får bara bilda regering om de ingår i ett block och därmed ytterligare kompromissar på sin redan urholkade politik. Även om AFS håller kursen kommer detsamma gälla dem. Eller 51% av rösterna.

No, most people evidently don't understand the gravity of the situation and think they can keep flipping between the blocs just waiting for either of them to come to their senses and return the country to the 1990's forever.

Sort yourselves instead, you're in far deeper shit and it's been seeping into Europe since 1945.
Also lol at the burger implying feminism is leaking from Sweden of all places. We have zero cultural sway.
Jag hatar självgoda, hemmablinda femtiosexor mer än jag hatar svenska förrädarpolitiker.

Do you know where many of our feminist (((academics))) received education or ideological influence? Sweden

Sitting in a country that is about to implode and take the entire West with it because you're too much of a little bitch to solve things yourself isn't a good look Sven

>Sitting in a country that is about to implode and take the entire West with it because you're too much of a little bitch to solve things yourself isn't a good look
t.American

My neck of the woods is proper fucked m8 but at least I don't sit around like a cuck letting my literal muslim terrorist leaders tell me they're not gonna leave the EU like I voted for

Get your shit together and handle the women who are letting all these migrants in

Who said we were sitting around like cucks?
I'm here to get organized, support my brothers & gain experience for my country.
An American sitting on the sidelines and bellowing vague orders like a fucking handegg coach doesn't fall into either category.

I'm afraid that it's a lost cause, not enough bongs want to live

I've helped your Brexit negotiators before if sitting by the sidelines was my style I wouldn't be posting in this thread

I wish I could take the US with me into the grave but we don't even have the reach to do that to our neighboring countries.

Typical Swedish response - want to die and ruin things for everyone else

I linked a bin with research about the Bronze Age collapse, you should read it. Once one stone in a structure crumbles the entire building collapses

>gets called out on armchair advice
>"hurr, yer all fucked anyway"

I'm guessing that didn't come from your European half.

>Sweden is going to have a general election
Which candidate is Putin's hoardes voting for?

There's 3 on the table- NMR, SD & AfS.
NMR is more concerned with building a movement than electoral success & optics, SD has the exact opposite problem, and AfS is going for the best of both worlds but they aren't likely to get it in this election.
The strategy is working on these campaigns to bring the issues to the forfront in the election season & help Sweden carry SD into office, possibly in an AfS coalition so that we have some way of curving their more liberal excesses & we still get to swing the overton window.
Really, though, there is no one agreed upon electoral strategy, and people will be voting for any of the three.