Oh I'm a young conservative, I love Ben Shapiro!

>Oh I'm a young conservative, I love Ben Shapiro!
Why do so many people love this guy? And his cringe worthy "feminist rekt 420" youtube videos.

He doesn't make those videos

HEBREW HAMMER

Because he has the stones to tell trannys like you the hard truths you don't want to hear.

so, someone who LOOKS and SOUNDS exactly like him makes them?

inb4 some ecelebcuck calls op a shill

My friend, who i suspect is Jewish, love him and it's always talking about him. Is 'Simon' a Jewish surname?

He's well spoken and a conservative. Don't really see anything wrong with his speeches

wow so brave!
also the flag was just a joke

sometimes

I can't even remember the last time he talked about feminists

Whatever you say little lady.

Yes daddy :3

because they don't understand what a backstabbing little shit he is, even beyond being a Jew.

>feminist rekt 420

Literally fanmade you moron.

I know they're fan made but his audience eats it up

Acts as a good conduit for red-pilling, but once you get wise his biases are clear. Anyone who lacks the will and ability to take his word with a pinch of salt is just another vote for the GOP.
Between that, and the left's overt attempts to silence him on campuses, he's a net-gain for conservatism.

His "little brown ring" still winks with anticipation of what Zoey Tur whispered she would do to him.

>Harvard law graduate wrecks first year college student with LOGIC and FACTS
Lmao he's the dumb persons smart man. All he does is speak fast and create elaborate strawmans.

Shapiro is basically a way for young Republicans on college campuses who previously supported McCain and Romney but now want to dip their toes in deeper waters can look to. He's obviously not remotely red-pilled, but he provides slightly edgy commentary on issues.

Tucker is the real deal

I only know about him because of his jewess titcow sister.

Of course he does. Well not him directly, but his company. They are pretty savvy and know how to use social media to reach young people.

Channels like the liberty hound ar most likely sock puppet accounts for the daily wire given the amount of access to nearly every speech that Ben Shapiro does.

The mlg rekt are most likely kids though.

Jesus christ, shut the fuck up. There are fan boys are all over the place making these as well as ones for Milo, McInnes, etc. I do agree they are cringy though.

Entry level red pilling

He's alright speaker, shame he's an Isreal first fucking kike

he's a thoroughly dishonest kike who aggressively attacks all forms of nationalism with one exception. HIS people's state, Israel

Kek, have a (You)

Better than nothing.

One of my best friends went from Bernie Sanders to Ben Shapiro, then libertarian party, started leaning more and more right-wing, ended up a Hoppean Ancap and now is slowly becoming more and more authoritarian.

Because they can talk about his ideas in public. Unlike you holocsust denying retards on Sup Forums

>Arabs get three
i'll take it

>Disdain for identitarian politics
>Directly follows this claim with adulation for Jews and his Jewish heritage
>All while wearing a fucking Jew cap.