The bible is the word of God. Jesus Christ is lord

The bible is the word of God. Jesus Christ is lord.
The beast / antichrist will be Islamic. He will be known as the "man of peace" just as Islam is known as the "religion of peace."
A new caliphate will arise from the ashes of the old. Reborn from an alliance between Turkey and neighbouring Islamic nations.
The new caliphate will declare war on Saudi Arabia, considering them apostates that have departed from the faith and prioritised prostituting themselves and their land to the enemies of Islam.
Mecca will be destroyed.
The Saudi oil fields will be destroyed resulting in global inflation on a massive scale.
All Muslims across the world will rejoice at the re-emergence of the Ottoman Empire / caliphate and pledge allegiance to their new prophet / khalifa.
The western states will have no choice but to capitulate to the newly founded caliphate because of the ever-growing Islamic population.
Christians will be given a choice. Deny Jesus Christ as being lord and convert to Islam / submit to Allah. Or be slaughtered publicly and openly.
Non-muslims who manage to escape this grim fate will be completely severed from the system economically and financially. All will be under Muslim control.
Israel will be swiftly attacked by the false prophet / antichrist at the head of the caliphate after he takes his position, there will be a massive jewish genocide.
Jerusalem will be retaken by Islamic insurgents. The khalifa / false prophet / antichrist will relocate to Jerusalem, rebuild the third temple and make it his base of operations, declaring his victory on Israel and the west as proof of his special status. Essentially declaring himself ruler of the world, or "God."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI
youtube.com/watch?v=ftJ1wvf4ev0
youtube.com/watch?v=G1o4V6gxXpk
youtu.be/Yeo_ATsyel4
youtu.be/SPs7jdfaib0
youtu.be/sLaSMLSgEmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr99qZhH7ec
youtube.com/watch?v=i_8sIq50gsI
youtube.com/watch?v=VB_hUdRKi4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Deny Jesus Christ as being lord and convert to Islam / submit to Allah. Or be slaughtered publicly and openly.
Boomers will die of natural causes in their rich people homes. Why do I have to put up with this martyrdom shit?

blablabla alahu akbar

Well, if you truly believe in Jesus Christ then you will be a martyr. It's as simple as that. If you don't, you'll be part of the beast system and cast into the lake of fire.

It's not a generational thing, it applies to everybody.

It's a simple choice. Belief that Christ is lord and died for our sins, paying for them in full. Or non-belief and an eventual capitulation to the islamic beast system.

One death at the hands of Islam.
Or two deaths, one worldly death then the second death at the hands of God.

The beast/antichrist is Roman Catholicism.

Apocalypse come to me.

What about the Chinese

Haha, try again sucker !

glory to the old gods

no semitic, abrahamic bullshit in Europe

>there will be a massive jewish genocide

You say that as if it's a bad thing.

Extremely badass picture. I am pagan now. Hail Odin, Hail Cum.

i don't think even Satan wants your kind.

Ready for the ultimate truth? Religions are a riddle from god. If you solve it, you will understand why he did it

We know not what will happen in the future
But trust in God the Father, and Jesus Christ
Most of all, pray anons

>A new caliphate will arise from the ashes of the old. Reborn from an alliance between Turkey and neighbouring Islamic nations.
>The new caliphate will declare war on Saudi Arabia, considering them apostates that have departed from the faith and prioritised prostituting themselves and their land to the enemies of Islam.

Then the UN and NATO step in, bombing and sanctions start and the muslims shit their dirty robes and run away (likely to non muslim countries) crying like literally every other time. What you are describing is what would have happened if ISIS had any guts at all, but what we're seeing is almost every organized muslim extremist group on the planet sitting at a lukewarm to low boil at best when Russia and the US start fighting back. I say organized muslim extremist groups because acid attacks or suicide bombings, any act perpetrated by one or a small few attackers isn't going force "western states to capitulate to the newly founded caliphate." If you believe or expect anything different I pity you.

It's like you don't think both you and boomers don't deserve eternal hellfire and anguish.

If your lot is to be martyred, then how does that make you any less the recipient of grace and mercy than your parents wasting away in retirement homes? Assuming Christians in either case, neither of you are getting what you deserve.

Further, still assuming Christians, you're both recipient to what you do NOT deserve.

So what you worry? Put your faith in Christ.

The beast was Rome. It even speaks of Roman emperors. In your hate from God's true Church you're blinded by the fact most of Revelation had already happened. Remember God is timeless and doesn't operate on our time.

If God existed he would have prevented this site to exist.
God is either a lie, or dead.

>How do I speak English?
I don't want to be killed because of Boomers' poor decisions.

Wrong. The Word is God. Sup Forums is a patrician board, please leave.

Turns out that the end solution is actually the final and real answer to a question everywhere..... are traps gay? And the answer will be no! YES, I CAN FINALLY SLEEP AT NIGHT.

Fake and Gay

Revelation does specifically say that the saints will be beheaded for the testimony of Jesus. I buy this idea of an islamic antichrist.

>I buy this idea of an islamic antichrist
Can I ask you why bulgar bro?

Jew is that you?

Muslim, Christian, Asian, African, all unite against the kike!

Who forces people to convert and beheads them if they refuse? Muslims.

>when i die i will get 72 virgins

>Life not gud, therefor God is not

fun fact. the left eye in OPs image is the eye you see in illuminati images. it's always the open left eye. i believe it signifies the antichrist, since he will survive a head injury to his right eye. they are trying to meme him into existence, if they haven't already

>god is great

Lets meme Captain Falcon into existence.

>Christians will be given a choice. Deny Jesus Christ as being lord and convert to Islam / submit to Allah. Or be slaughtered publicly and openly.

I believe in Jesus Christ and the traditions his apostles left for us in both written and oral form, and I also believe his church he founded upon peter is the pillar of truth. If you do not believe this you have the spirit of the antichrist and never were one of the Lord’s elect.

my left eye is swollen like a grape and eyedoctor doesn´t know why , it won´t go away , muslims call me "great one" never threaten me and are overly friendly (sometimes too friendly) towards me. i´ve urges to kill maim and change the world , animals love me , kids smile at me , women mire me eventhough im skeletontier , i wash myself once a week , im growing out my beard - what is going on anons - i .im the dajjal! truth be told the antichrist / dajjal isn´t human , he resemblances a human but isn´t and has no family or friends. he is a hellspawn afterall unleashed on earth.

retarded motherfuckers here always trying to turn apocalypse happenings into politics.
when he comes you will see it everywhere online and on the telly.

No U

>follows a man that calls himself "Vicar of Christ" but has the nerve to call other people antichrists

I will worship the Daijal and work with him. We will find Christ and kill him once again, but this time, we will crucify the bastard inverted to metal cross

We are the warriors of the satan´s legions.. knife in my hand.. axe in the other... we are the killers in search of Christ. Crush the Jewish prophet

Leggit question, let see if anyone can answer this one:

Will the Anti-Christ be mortal or immortal?

Can he be killed?

I found god trough this site some others also have , even Sup Forums has a purpose for god

The problem is that beheading is not that uncommon john the baptist got beheaded and paul also

>Jesus Christ is lord.
Jesus wasn't even a real person.

>pic related

>john the baptist got beheaded and paul also
You have no idea how Paul died and neither does anyone else

Yeah, but that was then, beheading is pretty uncommon today. Look, I'm not saying that the antichrist will definitely be islamic, it's just that I could see it happening.

WTF is that shiny thing? It looks like a turnip osr something. A holy turnip.

Islam is a tool for god not a goal for the end times

Gods army isn't the starved soviets you beat back with a one eyed farmer and his rifle. You mock God with your pride and heresy, he'll humble you with his wrath and ruthless execution of his judgement. Pagan faggot.

Everyone should study the revelation of the Bible and the timeline of events to occur. Everyone should also learn the end time story of both Islam and Judaism, it's all three sides of the same triangle with the names being inverted and titles changed. Personally this is BS because Jesus is called Issa and he's central to Islam and their end times, Issa was a prophet too.

Jesus is a prophet like Noah, Enoch, Job, John, Joseph, Moses, Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac and more. God doesn't need associates.

I think we all should remember the message at the very beginning "those who overcome will avoid the second death."
it says simply that.
remember the people who bare the mark of the beast will undergo great suffering. revalation 14, 15, 16, etc. it gets continually worse. hold no jealousy for those who take the mark: their short earthly glory will be destroyed.

" and great Babylon came into mind before God, to give to it the cup of wine of the indignation of his wrath."
the deceived will see this wrath as their suffrage when in reality, it is purely a result of them following the anti-christians and the beast. "God is testing our faith/" they will say, but there is no test, simply a blind fool playing with matches and getting burnt.

>Jesus is a prophet like Noah, Enoch, Job, John, Joseph, Moses, Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac and more. God doesn't need associates.
All fictional characters, every single one of them.

muslim detected he literally created us how can he not be god?

>The bible is the word of God.
If this is the case your god is laughable and undesirable.

I actually believe that the anti-Christ will be Jewish/embrace Judaism.

The reason being that Jews are currently looking for a Messiah, and we know from Revelation that the anti-Christ is going to re-build the Jewish temple. So my guess is that the Jews and the fake Christians (covenant theology/Christian Zionist idiots) will worship the anti-Christ as the "real Messiah".

It fits perfectly. The anti-Christ will make fire come down from the sky and will perform crazy miracles in front of everyone, so even atheists will start believing. The Bible actually says that "he that denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father" and "he is anti-Christ that denieth the Father and the Son".

Thoughts on this theory?

People should not worry about this clean your room because jesus is comming he can even come tonight

i will gladly be murdered in public for jesus

Don't worry bro, your religion isn't true, so no antichrist is going to come to git ya

It would be a great way to cull out the fake Christians if the mark they receive kills them.

Imagine your face when you're dead and realize that christianity was a lie, you would have died in vain.

Antipope John Paul II was the antichrist
Babylon has Fallen!
youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI

Apocalypse 17:8 Fulfilled

Revelation 18:2 Just Happened

Padre Pio: Satan Would “Come To Rule A False Church”
youtu.be/Yeo_ATsyel4

The Beast that Was, and Is Not, Has Returned
youtu.be/SPs7jdfaib0

St. Malachy's Prophecy of the Popes and Antipopes
youtu.be/sLaSMLSgEmQ

End-Times Temple Of God
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr99qZhH7ec

Is the World about to End?
youtube.com/watch?v=i_8sIq50gsI

3rd secret of Fatima, St. Malachy's prophesies

youtube.com/watch?v=VB_hUdRKi4o

youtu.be/SPs7jdfaib0

youtu.be/sLaSMLSgEmQ

St. Robert Bellarmine, De Romano Pontifice, II, 30: “… for men are not bound, or able to read hearts; BUT WHEN THEY SEE THAT SOMEONE IS A HERETIC BY HIS EXTERNAL WORKS, THEY JUDGE HIM TO BE A HERETIC PURE AND SIMPLE, AND CONDEMN HIM AS A HERETIC.”

The Catholic Encyclopedia
, “Heresy,” 1914, Vol. 7, p. 261: “
The pope himself, if notoriously guilty of heresy, would cease to be pope because he would cease to be a member of the Church.”

revelation is about the church of jesus christ it has nothing to do with jews they want the kingdoms of earth

>revelation is about the church of jesus christ it has nothing to do with jews they want the kingdoms of earth
Actually, the Book of Revelation is a commentary on the reign of the Roman emperor Nero. It might not even be a Christian document at all, at least in its original form.

Is there a single sentence here that reflects any truth or reality?

I think not

thats a great picture

mind if I

>Save it?

It deals a little bit with the Jews too, when God pours out his wrath and destroys Jerusalem and all the people therein are killed and the gentiles take it over ("the abomination of desolation"). But we can't just ignore other end-times prophecy that mentions the Jews and how they will be made to "worship before thy feet, and know that I have loved you too."

No its not its about the corruption of the church and what one must do to follow the true church

>Antichrist supposed to be responsible for gathering all Jews in Palestine.
>Islamic prophesy says that a coming Imam along with Jesus is supposed to defeat the antichrist.
>...
>antichrist will be Islamic
Why are bongs so dumb?

Jesus is the messiah, God in human form. That's why John 3:16 is a universally known and profound verse. He so loved us that in order for his message of salvation to take hold he had to manifest himself through the Holy Spirit and divine birth. He sent countless prophets who were rejected and killed as Christ was. Only in this instance the death of Christ was the atonement for our sins, the sacrificial lamb to end all rituals of sacrifice that predated his coming in the Temple. That's why Christ's message was different, why he was different, why his death apart from others held Holy and sacred significance. He subjected himself to physical harm and a physical death all the while saying himself he could call upon legions of heavens angels to rescue him but that would have defeated his purpose of giving us spiritual salvation. To say Christ was merely a prophet is doing him a disservice and echoing the false religions of both Islam and Judaism who despise and attempt to destroy the credibility of him through blasphemous theories of body switching or being condemned to hell and being the offspring of a young whore and Roman soldier as it states in the Talmud.

>The Saudi oil fields will be destroyed resulting in global inflation on a massive scale.
Lol

>"the abomination of desolation"
the abomination of desolation implies that the jews are not only going to convert to christianity but that then they will convert to something else which will be the abomination

See the jews converting any day soon?

No?

That's what I thought

sure man, what do i have to lose in beleiving? if im wrong im dead and who cares.... you on the other hand will burn in hell for eternity

>if im wrong im dead
And in hell

No it does not the jews do not get mentioned once there time is passed its the christians revelation , only in matthew jesus foretells the destruction and that is it

which bible

What kind of zany logic is this lol.

Okay, you're right about only Jesus mentioning it in Matthew, but the Jews are mentioned in Revelation as the Synagogue of Satan, so they definitely are mentioned there, but briefly.

>the abomination of desolation implies that the jews are not only going to convert to christianity but that then they will convert to something else which will be the abomination
Interesting take on that... lol.

>Believing in the gay fan fiction of a self absorbed kike that was scared to die, even though he knew that he would go to heaven.

Your god is a coward and so are you.

>No its not its about the corruption of the church and what one must do to follow the true church
Yes, in reality though it's a commentary on the emperor Nero.

> "This solution was given by Ferdinand Benary of Berlin. 666 is Nero. The number is based on [Hebrew] Neron Kesar, the Hebrew spelling of the Greek Nerôn Kaisar, Emperor Nero, authenticated by means of the Talmud and Palmyrian inscriptions. This inscription was found on coins of Nero's time minted in the eastern half of the empire. And so -- n (nun)=50; r (resh)=200; v (vau) for o=6; n (nun)=50; k (kaph)=100; s (samech)=60; r (resh)=200. Total 666. If we take as a basis the Latin spelling Nero Caesar the second nun=50 disappears and we get 666 - 50 = 616, which is Irenaeus's reading." – On The History of Early Christianity, III.

How is zany logic that if you get into the wrong religion and there is a god you wound up in hell?

>no it doesn't mean that
Oh? How are the temples of god of the jews gonna be infested with the abomination of desolation if they were never christians in the first place?

If you are wrong in believing in heaven and hell it means there won't be a hell to be in. But you know. Whatever.

Ah, so only one religion, which happens to be yours, can be true, it's impossible to make the mistake of being in the wrong religion then?

Muslims aren't the only people who believe in one god. Having a God that gives birth, or has partners, just makes him seem human and weak. God is One.
Jesus never died on the cross. He is a prophet with feats similar to Moses and Abraham, except you people worship the acts rather than the Author of the message brought down. The bible was a really good Book before the (((New Testament))).

>The bible is the word of God
no
>Jesus Christ is lord.
no
>The beast / antichrist will be Islamic.
no

gods dont ever do anything, stop wasting your time

its not even 666 its chi xi stigma in greek

>"Whatsoever you bind on Earth shall be bound in Heaven, and whatsoever you loose on Earth shall be loosed in Heaven."
t. Christ Jesus to St. Peter, the first Holy Father of Christ's Holy Church

Have you consider Nephilim?

Thanks for that plagiarized quote Mr Moorish Gervais. Profound insight coming from the land of Cuckalonia.

Lol, nice try, but the author of Revelation doesn't know anything about the Jesus who died on the cross. His Messiah was born in heaven!

Because the passage in Luke 21 is really clear that they shall fall by the edge of the sword and literally be killed, compassed by armies and trodden down of the gentiles. There is no record in the book of Revelation whatsoever of mass-conversions of Jews. That's just a fantasy.

john saw christ die on the cross , but he did not see that ?

What are you talking about? In what other belief systems is the criteria for going to heaven believing in it? Only christianity applies here. If a christian is wrong it means there isn't a heaven after death to go to. Christians cannot go to hell, because you need a hell to go to, and believing in jesus is the only prereq for not going to hell. See where I am getting at?

shh the children are posting and reading , they barely believe in an almighty being yet alone ayylmaos , how would they take it if they knew there are halfbreeds with supernatural dormant powers living besides them?

Nice way to dodge the issue.
Only your religion can be true, you cannot be wrong.

And I just so happen to have here the solution to the mystery of if you are wrong or not :^)

John 14:13
And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Go ahead christcuck, do a miracle.

I'm sure it was a parable and jesus didn't really mean it :^)

You only fool yourself

I can't really say no to those double digits OP, but I kinda want the Jews to suffer for a bit for all their misdeeds.

Yes, you're getting at the circular logic that only christianity can be true, which is bullshit