When did American culture die?

When did American culture die?

9/11

Began around 1913

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

This. Once the ideal of an Anglo-Saxon Protestant nation died and was replaced by an "everyone can be citizen" it started to go to shit.

Americans never managed to create their own ethnicity, but live in a world of civic nationalism, which provides no social cohesion or drive for common culture.

this

We pretty much have our own ethnicity up north around Boston and the like. The Irish/German/Italian/English mix sort of has it's own Bostonian ethnic blend

Good date. 1913 is when the 17th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution passed which was the direct election of Senators. After that, States rights went out the window.

We had our own ethnicity, that graph the Kraut shared above shows how the World Wars cut immigration.

But we gave it all away with that damn immigration act the Jews wrote in the 60's

the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 is basically the final capitulation although cracks started to appear before WW1

With JFK....

His speech about the secret societies was about the Lansky (mossad) crime syndicate and their concerted effort to pick up dirt and prop up politicians they could control with sexual blackmail.

1920s Russian Jew epidemic.

The day you accepted the Income tax.

Women’s suffrage

(aka when you were born,)
you were the bringer of the end user//

Someone is mad.

Can confirm, I remember the 80's and 90's to be some of the best years to live. No degeneracy, no feminism, not even racism, lived in a multicultural city and everyone got along fine. 9/11 was the last day of freedom, in 2008 when Obongo got elected the shit hit the fan big time.

>american culture
you mean british refugee culture with african charasteristics?

JFK was the death of hope and I think you are correct. It was a manufactured event designed scar the psyche of the American people. The creation of the Federal reserve may have been the death of a government by and for the people but JFK that is what finally killed the soul.
Nothing is left now but mindless consumer drones who are trapped in a Talmudic maze of money. Some people think I am joking when I pray to Eris, but I am completely serious. I long for her chaos to bring destruction to the evil empire as its death would bring the possibility of renewal and new life.

Oh fuck off. You know damn well the mogrelized consumerist society we have to live in today is nothing like what our country was in the past. The America of the past is dead and gone, being replaced bit by bit with a sick cosmopolitan consumerist 56% mesh of filth. To OP, there was no defining moment when we ceased to be, we went out with a whimper not a bang. But some important mile stones were certainly the 1965 immigration act which fucked out demographics forever, and then 9/11 brought out the alphabet agency shadow government

no